Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 53 & Epilogue Complete 5/3/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 18 3/27/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Katie was a very special person to Liz as a young child.

Carolyn There are a lot of people who would agree with you about shooting the scary man for what he did to Katie.

Part 19

Max stood on the Parker's front porch. He knocked and waited for someone to open the door. It was a minute later that Nancy opened the door.

"Hi Mrs. Parker."
"Hello Max. I am sorry Serena is not a loud visitors. She is grounded."
"I understand. It is just she promised to get me the information so that I could write Liz."
"Well in that case come in for a minute and I will get it for you."
"Thank you ma'am."

Max walked in and waited in the living room while Nancy copied down the information. Max looked at the photographs that lined both the mantal and piano. It was the first time he really noticed that Liz's smile never truly reached her eyes. Expect in one. It was of him and her. It was from Halloween Liz was dressed as little orphan Annie and she had talked him into dressing up as the dog Sandy.

"Liz was so happy that day. The only other time was about six months after she came to live here. We had just bought her a new bike. Jeff was teaching her to ride it." Said Nancy
"I still don't know how she talked me into that."
"You are her best friend and will do anything for her."
"Yeah."
"Here you go Max. I know that Liz will love to hear from you."
"Thanks Mrs. Parker. Have you heard anything new?"
"I got a call this morning right before I had to go get Serena. Liz's doctor thinks that Liz has a repressed memory that is trying to surface."
"What is it?"
"Max sit down."

Max sat down on the sofa and Nancy sat next to him.

"Max, when Liz was three she was in a foster home with another girl. This girl was about thirteen. Katie, looked out for Liz. The foster father was not a good man. He had a thing for girls in their early teens. He sexualy abused Katie and he raped her. It is unclear weather or not Liz was in the room or not when it happened. The two girls shared a room."
"Oh god."
"Max, if this is the memory is coming out then she will get help to deal with it."
"I know. Mrs. Parker what happened to Katie?"
"I don't know."

Dr. Davis closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Liz, can you tell me what else happened?"
"Scary man got on top of Katie."
"He sat on her?"
"Uh huh."
"Was he still touching her?"
"Yes. He started to touch her with his boy part. Katie started to cry. He put his boy part in Katie's girl part and kept moving it. He was hurting her. He finally stopped after making a loud noise. He got off her put his pants back on and left. Katie was crying and she had blood on her bed."

Dr. Davis felt a tear fall down her face. She knew it was time to bring Liz out of the trance.

"Liz, I am going to count back from three. When I reach one you will open your eyes and feel rested. You will also remember what you told me. Three....two.....one"

Liz opened her eyes and sat up crying. Dr. Davis pulled the teen into her arms and held her.

"Why did he rape her?" Asked Liz
"He was a very sick man."
"Doc, am I going to be OK?"
"Yes. We now know how to help you."

Liz nodded. She now wanted to know what had happened after they had been pulled from that nightmare. Where Katie had ended up.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 19 3/28/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Liz went threw something really bad. So glad that Dr. Davis is now able to help Liz. Hopefully Liz will be able to get past what happened. So now Max and Nancy know what happened when Liz was 3.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That was terrible what happened to Katie, and horrible for Liz to have to watch it and be so helpless.
It appears the door is unlocked, and now Liz can receive the correct type of help.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Liz did go through something really bad.

Carolyn It was really horrible what Katie went trough. Liz having witnessed it at such a young age was far worse.

Part 20

Serena laid on her bed staring up at the ceiling. Her right middle finger was hurting. When she had punched Courtney she ended up breaking it on the dumb blond's head. She heard the phone ring and wondered what was going on. A few minutes later her mom came in crying.

"Mom is everything OK?"
"Oh honey. Liz suffered more then we ever knew."
"Did Dr. Davis help Liz recover the memory?"
"Yes. When she was three she witnessed her foster father raping her thirteen year old foster sister."
"That is horrible!"
"I know. But they are going to be able to help her now."
"That is true."
"Serena, I think that it was nice that you were willing to defend your sister like you did."
"But I can't be going and getting into fights right mom?"
"Right."
"Mom, I promise to try to not lose my temper like I did at school today."
"Liz is lucky that she has you for a sister."
"No mom. She and I are both lucky that we got you and dad for parents. You and dad chose us to be your kids."

Nancy pulled Serena into a hug and kissed her.

Tommy took a drink from his bottle of Jack Daniel's as he waited for the girl to come out of her house. Well it was a small mansion to be honest. This girl was from one of the wealthiest families in Roswell. He had also been fucking her since he came to town three months ago. He didn't care that she was only fifteen. Hell he liked them a little younger then he was. Better chance he had at popping their cherry. In fact he had popped this girl's at a party the night he met her. All it had taken was a couple drinks in her and a little cocaine. She then was more then willing to spread her legs for him. Just then she walked out and got into his car. He gave her a smirk when he saw her black eye and split lip.

"That bitch got you good Court."
"Shut up Tommy!"
"Listen good bitch. I own you remember that. You don't get your fix if I don't fuck you."
"I know. You going to get that bitch Serena out of the way?"
"Oh I got my own plans for both of those girls."
"Yeah?"
"Oh yeah and both will wish that they were never born when I am done with them."

Courtney, looked at him and felt a cold shiver go down her spine. While she didn't like either Liz or Serena, she didn't want them to die or anything. She just wanted them to be embarrassed in front of people. But it seems that Tommy was out to do much more to them.

Kathleen Baker looked around her small apartment in Roswell New Mexico. She was a few days late starting her new job as a guidance councilor at West Roswell High. She still had no idea why she decided to come to this town. All she knew was that she had beaten the odds. Growing up in foster care, and it was not good in a number of them. But the worst had to have been when she was thirteen. He so called foster mom drank all the time. He foster father who she hoped would end up burning in hell. He had a thing for young teen girls. He ended up while her three year old foster sister watched. She had done everything she could to try and keep the little girl safe. But after those monster went to prison she never saw the little girl again. She hoped that things got better for little Lizzie.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 20 3/29/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Courtney better feel scared of Tommy. So now Nancy and Serena know about what happened when she was 3. Agree with Serena about Liz getting help. Oh wow Katie is in Roswell maybe Liz and Katie will see each other and talk.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hope Katie and Liz can get together soon, it will good for both of them to see they survived the foster system after all.
Thanks,Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 I wouldn't worry too much about Tommy, he is going to get what is coming to him. Katie and Liz will see each other when Liz gets out of the hospital.

Carolyn Katie and Liz won't meet until Liz get's out of the hospital.

Part 21

Liz was heading to her room after her session and nearly walked into Blaze. Blaze was sixteen stood more then a foot taller then Liz who was only a little over five feet tall. He wasn't overly muscular. But Liz could tell that he easily over power her.

"So Lizzie what do you say you and me go off and do some stuff?" Asked Blaze
"Leave me alone."
"Oh come on I ain't a bad guy."
"I don't like you."
"Oh come on I can teach you a few things."
"No."

Blaze grabbed her arm and pulled her close. He pulled a lighter from his pocket and flicked it so that there was a flame. Liz stiffened as he held it inches from her face.

"Oh come on I know somewhere we can go and have fun."
"No! Now let go of me!"

Liz pulled out of his grip and ran down the hall. Blaze glared at her. He was putting his lighter away when it was snatched from his hand.

"Well Oscar, you have broken the rules for the final time. You are being transferred to the sate hospital outside of Albuquerque." Said Dr. Davis
"Oh come on Doc! I was just messing with her!"
"Doesn't matter. You know the rules. You have been breaking them since you got here."

Carolyn looked up as Liz came into the room. She could tell that the other was shaken up about something.

"You OK Liz?" Asked Carolyn
"Blaze grabbed me."
"He didn't hurt you did he?"
"Not really just scared me. He has a lighter he held the flame really close to my face."
"He gone if Dr. Davis finds out."
"What do you mean?"
"He is a rule breaker. Been caught in Gina's room a couple times. Gina is seventeen and has a sex addiction. She started having sex at twelve or something. She don't even remember how many guys she has been with. Though she did say once that she had been with a couple men old enough to be her father."
"Wow."
"Liz, you did that hypnosis thing didn't you?"
"Yeah. When I was three I witnessed my thirteen year old foster sister getting raped by our foster father."
"That is horrible!"
"Yeah. But I still don't know what triggered the memory."
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No. I mean I have friends that are boys. But not a boyfriend."
"OK do you want a boyfriend?"
"I don't know."
"Liz are you scared to fall in love?"
"Carolyn, I don't even know if I really know what love is."
"Do you care about your family?"
"Yes. My mom and dad are great. I may have only had them for ten years. But I feel safe with them."
"What about your sister?"
"Serena, is one of my best friends. She is also one of my biggest protectors."
"Would you protect your sister if she needed it?"
"Yes."
"Liz, you may not realize it but you do love your family. They mean everything to you. What about your friends are there any of them that you would do anything for?"

Liz bit her lip and thought about it as she rubbed her fingers over the rose charm on her necklace, the only piece of jewelry that she had been able to keep since coming to this hospital.

"Yes."
"Who?"
"My best friend Max. I would do almost anything for him."

Carolyn wondered if there might be something more between Liz and Max.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 21 3/30/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter! Finally Blaze is gone and Liz will be safe. It looks like Liz and Carolyn are friends. Like the talk Carolyn and Liz had.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Congratulations Blaze........you just broke the rules for the last time at this location.
Now Liz and the others won't have to worry about running into him anymore.
So glad Liz is sharing with her room mate, that's a great start for healing. The more she opens up the sooner she can go home.
Liz should begin to realize how much she really does care for her family........and Max!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Blaze is gone. Carolyn and Liz are beginning to form a friendship.

Carolyn Opening up is going to help Liz heal. Once she understands what happened to her she will be able to show her family, friends and Max of course how she really feels.

Part 22

Isabel walked into Max's room to find him sitting on his bed writing a letter.

"You got an address to write Liz?"
"Yeah."
"Did you find out how she is doing?"
"Well they think that what is going on has some thing to do with a repressed memory. Something that she was too young to deal with at the time. But something had to have triggered it."
"So they can help her?"
"Yeah. But it may be a while before she comes home. I am sure she would like to here from you."
"I think I will write her a short letter."
"That would be good."
"Max, I know Liz is your best friend. But do you feel more then friendship for her?"

Max looked at his sister and Isabel could see that she was right.

"I love her Izzy. Liz is the best thing that ever happened to me."
"You do know that I have never heard her say anything about how she feels."
"She hasn't. Liz was never shown any kind of love until she went to live with the Parkers when she was five."
"That was ten years ago."
"I know but the damage was already done by that point."
"We will have to get everyone else to write her too. Make sure she knows that were all care about her. That no matter what we will stand by her."
"That would be great Izzy."
"I just wish that Liz would trust us."
"Liz, is still a scared little girl on the inside."

Isabel knew that her brother was right. But there had to to be a way for them to get her to trust them.

Tommy grunted as he pounded into Courtney. The girl may come from money but she was one of the stupidest girls he had ever met. She actually thought that he cared about her. But what the dumb blond didn't know was that all he cared about was that she was easy. He met her over the summer at a party. He got a couple drinks into her and she had been an easy lay. Though her friend Lori had been even easier. He didn't even need to get a drink in her. She spread her legs within a hour of them talking. He only cared about getting sex from these stupid girls. None of them meant anything to him. He let out a grunt as he started to pound into her harder. Courtney let out a moan as she met each of his hard thrusts. He finally dumped his seed into the girl and rolled off her and onto the bed next to her.

"Tommy?"
"What?"
"Is something bothering you?"
"No why would you think that?"
"It's just that we never do much of anything together. I mean you pick me up and bring me back here and we have sex."
"Got a problem with that? I told you I don't do that romantic shit."
"No I enjoy having sex with you."
"So what is the big deal?"
"You do know that you are the only guy I have been with right?"
"Yeah so?"
"It's just I know that you have been with other girls. So I was wondering if I was any good."
"Do you really think that I would keep fucking you if you weren't? I could get nearly any girl I want in bed with me. But I keep coming back to you."
"I know. But if my father were to find out about this he would be really pissed."
"Then don't let him find out."

Courtney looked at Tommy's eyes and saw a coldness in them. She was beginning to think he might be dangerous if anyone crossed him.

TBC