Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) 2/11/09 [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) 2/11/09 [COMPLETE]

Post by Hunter »

Thanks to Ping for the Beautiful Banner and for choosing the title. :D

Title: Celestial Beauty

Disclaimer: I own nothing roswell and no infringement is intended. I have no intention of copyrighting or commiting plagerism. I like orginality. And I may invent characters of my own.

Author: Hunter

Summary: He had always been in love with her and was certain he would always be, she was the only beautiful woman like candy to his eyes but she had never noticed him. Zan Maxwell Evans goes through a journey to win the heart of the woman he loves, a journey which has him going through immense hardship and pain...

Rating: Adult

Pairing: M/L

Chpt one

He watched her breathlessly as she let those silky strands of her chocolate hair flow through her fingers like melted butter. Her moonlit skin under the shimmer of the serene stars hanging on the sapphire blue sky, the sweet scent of her lingers over the marble balcony and progress towards him, engulfing him in it's wake.

He loved to watch her.

She was wearing a thin silk gown. He thanked god it was summer, because it was the season where she'd let her guard down and be herself.

He wasn't perverse in his thinking to be merry and joyous in watching her reveal more skin although the thought was like sweet sin but he would annihilate himself if he ever thought of her that way. The art of erotic was too dirty for her heavenly body which he itched to touch to caress and to pleasure.

Should he catch a glimpse of something which he had no liberty to see, he should burn his eyes. He would never disrespect her in that way.

He knew he was almost crossing the limits on watching her, he had done this occasionally before and then daily just to see her before his day ended and started afresh. The day begun with her and ended with her. The best he could get was watching her, admiring her angelic form.

He knew the probabilities of being with her as her lover was very slim and to be married to her was not even imaginable. He had fantasised about being her husband, being able to hold her hand and dance with her amist the vast arrays of rich gold and fine amber, being able to hold her while she cried on his shoulder or in the middle of the night when she needed comfort or when even kissing those soft smooth lips which would cast him straight to heaven if he were ever to touch them.

He was lucky she had never spotted him once, watching her as she came about, just spreading her goodness and allowing herself to linger in the open.

But he was also disheartened, that while he would continue to watch her, she would never noticed and he'd be watching forever without having her. Without having her love him back.

He wished so desperatly that she noticed how much he loved her.

Ever since the first time he saw her, years ago when they were eight. His life had begun. Before he was just breathing. He knew from those big dark brown eyes, that was the other half of his incomplete soul.

Ten years had passed, he had revelled in his love for her while she blossomed into a womanly beauty before his eyes. They had never spoken much to each other and he knew that if they had met already, she had forgotten him. Her mind was too strong to allow her heart to take the lead.

Her life was very different to his.

Because she was no ordinary Saturian. She was the Princess and engaged to a wealthy man who could promise with her lavish luxury, something he never had because of who he was.

A mere servant working in the palace grounds, tending the exotic flowers of her kingdom.

And yet he was still unnoticed...

She was busy trying to better her features. Being a princess wasn't easy but it certainly had it's benifits. She was pleased with herself pleasing her doting parents. And she had been rewarded with a suitable match, a gorgues green eyed man with golden hair. He had everything a gentleman could posess. And he seemed to be very loyal and kind to her.

She had been acquinated with him for a couple of years now and she enjoyed spending time with him. Their afternoon picnis, their dances at the many grand balls, the family dinners and many more meetings which had them both wearing mutual smiles on their faces.

Her life was easy, she thought. It was mapped out for her and all she had to do was live it. She was content with her life.
And she couldn't wait to see her fiance again. The man she was going to be married too. Her hair was getting too long and she had desired to cut it.

Even he had pointed it out that her hair was madly long and she had been worried if she had distanced him from herself with her lack of ability to make herself beautiful.

Since she was a little girl, she was told that beauty was the key to happiness. How many fairy tale stories she had been told where a beautiful princess is rewarded a handsome prince.

She was very happy when she had been engaged to her fiance. He was a very fine man indeed.

It was a very hot humid summer's night and she had release her silk gown. Just wearing nothing but a very thin silk nightdress which showed her breasts of a little with seducive lace material. She wasn't the sort of woman to show her body off, but to feel beautiful made her happy. Being womanly was something she took pride in.

She rested against the ivory marble rail of the balcony just peering out to the open satin blue sky immersed with shining stars. A beautiful scenery which she always was in love with.

Her long hair swept past her shoulders with the sway of the gently wind kissing her sweet skin.

She sighed, looking helplessly in love with the sky. A shooting star passed by and she closed her eyes to make the one wish she had always wanted to come true.

"Oh god, please do take away the suffering of the innocent and grant mercy to them." She prayed with eyes closed.

When wars occured, with the innocent dying, she was left distraught and she wished things like that never happened. That was the one thing she wanted to eradicate the most. All the suffering.

Her innocent heart couldn't take it at all.

When she had made the wish and the star had sparked out, she opened her eyes and smiled. Her grandmother also told her about the shooting stars and the wishes.

She heard a shuffle from down below and her eyes flickered beneath towards the palace gardens...

And her breath hitched when she saw someone gazing back at her.....

Last edited by Hunter on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 am, edited 14 times in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 2 11/18/08 p.2

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb! I loved what everyone of you wrote! Thank you all so much for your incredible fb! :D

garcia88 (x2) - Thanks for the bump! Sorry for being late!
pijeechinadoll (x2)- Thanks for the bump too Ping! Love ya!
Natalie36
destinyc
keepsmiling7
jake17
cindy50 - you know you're right. I was thinking about the different possibilities to this story, that's why I took a long time to post the next chapter. Hope you enjoy and thanks!
cocogurl
RiceKrispy
mizzshinoda88

tinie38
Janetfl - Love your siggie! Ping's done a great job again! Ain't she a wonderful artist lol! Thank you for the very kind comment Jan! Thanks so much for your compliment ! I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Okay, this chapter is dedicated to My Ping for being her wonderful self! Love you so much Piku!

Chpt two

As soon as her chocolate orbs fell on him, he shivered and froze, trying hard not to react on having her eyes on him. For the first time he felt noticed, parted from the shadows he had made friends with.

But his mind new his presence would sent her the wrong message. While she stared at him, he prayed that she wouldn't resent him for gazing at her.

He smiled at her hoping she'd do the same.

He was trying so hard not to shiver, because this was bliss. His heart leapt and he felt like shouting out how much he loved her. But his smile soon faded as she picked up her gown and covered her body with it. She took one last look at him and departed back into her room as soon as he foolishly waved at her, being friendly.

His heart sunk in depression. She was gone.

And it was more painful that she had seen him yet dissapeared so quickly without returning a smile.
He heard her shut her doors. He was so crestfallen.

Who was he kidding? How could someone so beautiful ever love someone so hideous and ugly such as himself?

He wandered around the garden pond, walking over the bridge with his hands lifeless at his sides. He stared into the dark blue pond, his reflection in the ripples of the pond. He hated how he looked.

With his piercings on his eyebrows and his lips, then with his intimidating hair and his scruffy clothes, what else could someone expect from a gardener?

Fairytales always had the Prince and the Princess' uniting. Not Servants and Princess'.

He had grown up here, most of his life. He had no parents. And was raised by Riverdog, who tended the garden before him. Zan was his given name by Riverdog. The man who he considered his father. They had been living in the shadows all this time. No attention was paid to them and they liked it that way but sometimes Zan found himself wishing Princess Elizabeth had felt his love for her. He didn't mind if she couldn't love him back. All he wanted to do was loving her.

But even that was deemed illicit.

Ilicit.

How he despised that word.

He hated it that he couldn't even provide a respectable name for a potential relationship with Princess Elizabeth. It was going to tarnish the image of a celestial beauty and have his heart ripped apart in the process.

But she saw him.

Maybe by now she was atleast aware of his existance.

Because the first time he saw her, he was never able to take his eyes off her. As a little boy, he'd play in the garden and Riverdog would scold him for distracting him from his work, Zan would then find his favourite tree and hide behind it as he watched the little princess play with her friends, laughing, smiling and playing. She warmed his heart and made him have hope that life was beautiful.

Not once did she look his way until today.

"Zan! What are you doing out so late!". His adoptive younger brother, Cedric called.

Zan smiled. Riverdog had also adopted Cedric who was thirteen years old now. They had found Cedric by the side of the river, abandoned and Riverdog had just took him in and nurtured him like his own son. Zan loved him like his own brother.

"Cedric, I think I should be asking you that question." Zan smiled at his little brother, the only reason why he could smile happy these days.

"I was out looking for you. Father is going crazy. He had made soup tonight but you never come." Cedric said and Zan ruffled his hair.

Unlike Zan, Cedric had not known who his real parents were. He had beleived Riverdog to be his own father. Zan knew that Riverdog had adopted them both but agreed to Riverdog not to tell Cedric the truth until he was ready to know and handle it.

"Come on. Let's go home." Zan told him.

Cedric smiled enthusiastically. He knew what his older brother was upto.

"You're Liz watching again aren't you?". Cedric couldn't help but tease. He didn't understand why men were so attracted to women. As a thirteen year old, he just didn't get it.

But he knew his brother was all lovey dovey over Princess Elizabeth. She was a pretty lady. And Cedric wanted Zan to be happy.

He wished his brother Zan had been able to win the heart of Princess Elizabeth. "What do you mean Liz spotting?". Zan asked his younger brother. "She's Princess Elizabeth. We are here attendants. We musn't address her informaly." Zan corrected.

"Give it up bro, formal goes out the window when you love someone."

"Who said anything about love?". Zan teased, trying to hide his feelings as they were making their way back home.

"The way you watch her, I see you bro. You love her. You want the woman". Cedric teased. "And you want to please her."

"Oh my god." Zan blushed lightly at his younger brother's word. "Since when did you pick up on that stuff."

"When I turned thirteen."

Zan glanced at him. Since when had his little brother grown up.

"You need to stop watching those events." Zan chuckled.

"I've seen a man kiss a woman just yesterday." Cedric shrugged.

Now Zan what shocked. "You what?!".

"And he was touching her poms poms too." Cedric added, just to shock his older brother.

"Okay that's it. No more going out for you!". Zan said, shocked as he took his brother's arm and took him away as fast as he could.

Cedric just laughed all the way.

She shut the curtains and backed away towards her bed. Who was that?

Who was spying on her so late at night?

She had flaunted her jewels out too much? Her parents would dissaprove. She felt so ashamed. Here she was almost half naked and a man was getting more then a glimpse at her body. He was getting a late night mantinee. She clutched the gown tighter to her body, trying to convince herself that it wasn't her fault, that she had no intention of seducing men other then her own fiance whom would be her husband very soon.

Not to mention, if there ever was a picture of her shamelessly semi naked printed for everyone to see, she could be exiled and parted from her own family who would look down on her.

She sat on the bed, thinking of a way to solve this.

The man who was shamelessly eyeing her...who was he? She had occasionally seen him before. The tall scruffy guy with the piercings over his face. She just never spoke to him.

And she didn't even know his name.

She hoped he kept his eyes to himself and never uttered a word to anyone else.

Her fiance would understand. She was a faithful woman. She never had intentions to seduce and entrap other men by using her beauty. Her beauty was only for her future husband.

She peeled her gown off her silky body and looked at herself in the mirror. The way he was looking at her, so intently. Full of hunger that desired to be satisfied.

No one had looked at her like that before. No one.

It scared her a little but she didn't know why she also was fascinated about the way his hungry eyes devoured her form.

It made her feel wanted and that's how exactly she wanted to feel....

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 3 11/30/08 p.3

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb

pijeechinadoll- wow, did I really do that well in making it sensual with words? Omg! thanks!

garcia88 - thanks for commenting on Cedric. Glad to know his character is working. :D love seeing you here.

jake17- lol, you will have more of this. Thanks for your sweet fb! I love you too Carrie. :D

keepsmiling7 - you too! Thanks for commenting on Cedric. Hope you enjoy the next part.

AvalonRose- Thanks! Good to see you here!

destinyc -the pom pom talk lol :lol: , only thing I could think of lol. Aww lol, you already dislike Liz's fiancé. Well, you will read about him in this chpt. Let's see if he changes your mind.

Janetfl- lol Janet, your fb was very nice and funny! Lol, thank you! Hope you enjoy the next part!

Lena7- hey, sorry for being so late in posting. Thanks for the bump. Here's an update. Hope you enjoy it! Love seeing you here!

Enjoy peeps!

A/N: In case you're wondering who Liz's fiancé is, here's the link of what he looks like.

Liz's Fiancé

Chpt 3

"You have such beautiful lovely long hair my princess." Maid Jara remarked as she delicately brushed the fine silky strands. Princess Liz gazed into the mirror which shone her porcelain reflection and sighed. She was too beautiful, so beautiful it frightened her. If someone should steal her beauty then she would be rendered into nothing, casted into a world of ugliness and scorned for losing her precious trait.

But the question was, did she admire her beauty or did the people?

She was made into believing that beauty was everything for a princess. Beauty was an absolute must, if she was to have a great husband.

She was sick and tired of the same compliments and deep down, she knew they were fixated on her physical features. "I am not beautiful." She finally spoke in a soft whisper, not taking her eyes of the mirror. "Do they truly know the meaning of beauty?". She challenged, Jara let Liz's hair slip through her fingers and looked into the mirror.

"My Princess, your beauty can never be questioned. If all the women lined up from across the universe, you shall the most beautiful one out of them all." She answered. Her own state of mind didn't matter when it was concerning these matters. Should she allow her little insult to reach the princess, that she was jealous of her beauty then it would cost her life.

She dare not to go down that path.

"You're lying." Liz met her eyes in the mirror. "You have a secret behind your eyes."

"I-" Jara protested. How she wished she could wear the mask of beauty and share it with her own daughters.
A knock on the door interrupted them. "Princess Elizabeth, your worthy fiancé is here to see you." The butler's voice chimed.

At hearing of her suitor's presence, excitement flickered over her features and she tossed her hair back and turned around. "Send him in. Jara leave." She said in haste.

Dressed in nothing but in a pure cream silk gown and robe, she was more than ready to meet her fiancé. "But Princess, you are not appropriately dressed." Jara hissed, subtly reminding her of their customs and traditions.
Liz tightened her robe over her gown. "Please leave Jara." She repeated, keeping her patience.

The middle aged woman looked at her in a disapproval and then sighed as she heard the door open and Liz's fiancé step in. "I'll be off now." She whispered sadly and then fled the room as soon as possible, the door audibly shut but not too loud to anger Liz.

Liz smiled at her fiancé who gave her a small smile back. "I guess she was reluctant to leave you here with me." He shrugged.

"Oh Oliver!". Liz sighed and glided towards him.

She threw her arms around him, locking them in a tight embrace. "I am so glad you're here."

He wrapped his arms around her. "I'm happy you enjoy my presence my sweet Liz." He said, kissing her forehead. "But mustn't we meet each other until dinner tomorrow?". he asked, surprised that she'd call him late at night and ask him to sneak into her bedroom.

"I couldn't wait to meet you my Oliver." She said, pressing a kiss to his lips.

A light kiss that soon turned into a touch of intimacy as she parted his lips and slid her tongue in. Just as a couple united in the bond of marriage would do.

He was about to pull away and remind her that they weren't married yet but he did find himself on her bed and her leg resting on his waist, drawing him closer to her warm body...

"Sweet Liz.." He moaned against her mouth. Sliding his tongue against hers and then closing the kiss off by a gentle press against her sweet lips. "What are we doing?". He murmured, stroking her cheek in affection and using his other hand, gliding it gently across her side and on her leg where he let his hand rest, wondering if it was a good idea to remove her leg from him.

Sure, by no means he loved her as his acquaintance but he couldn't let them shame themselves by pre marital relations. He had no right to touch her unless they were married. And as a man of his word, he wouldn't let shame fall on her or himself.

"Touch me." She breathed heavily, shivering as the goosebumps formed on her arms.

She wanted to test the power of her beauty and see if even her fiancé Oliver would relent to his desire because of her beauty.

"No." He denied, finding the willpower to take her leg of his waist. "I cannot love you before we marry. It's not right." He moved further away from her body, not allowing himself to be tempted to sin.

She sat up with him. "Oliver...forgive me." She stammered, lowering her eyes.

She had not expected him to resist the temptation. She was pleased he had listened to his heart and not his desires. She was so over joyed that he respected her, the respect she wished everyone would give her. And that's why she had no reason to regret him. He was who she would suit well. A man who could respect her so much.

But why didn't it ever feel enough?

A tear slid down her cheek and Oliver noticed the crystal liquid and reached out to brush it away with the flick of his thumb. "Don't cry, Elizabeth." He spoke in a quiet tone. "I still love you. I shall not speak to anyone of this event. Let's just forget it." He said and kissed he temple before pulling her into a hug. "I won't let shame fall on you." He promised.

She closed her eyes and let the tears fall.

How could she ever hurt him?

"Father, what's wrong?". Zan asked as he cleared away the bowls and spoons after their supper. Cedric had went to bed and Zan had stayed behind to talk with Riverdog.

Since supper, Riverdog had been discreet and very evasive. There was tension in his eyes and Zan could read it. "Zan, now's not a good time to talk. I will talk with you in the morning". Riverdog had tried his best to evade the terrible matter which haunted him. He didn't want to disturb Zan's mind with talks of terror.

"Father, please." Zan took hold of Riverdog's arm. "Please don't hide the matter from me."

Riverdog looked at Zan, the little boy who had grown into a wonderful kind gentle man. The man who still loved him as his father. He hadn't had the best luxuries since growing up but Riverdog made sure he gave Zan a wonderful childhood and raised him good.

"Son, there are many thing that are yet to be said." He said, patting Zan's hand on his arm. "Believe me, they are such things which will question your faith but you should remember, you will be tested on your faith and no matter what happens, you must hold on to the goodness inside you."

"What are you talking about father?". Zan asked with a chuckle to hide his confusion and potential fear.
Riverdog looked at the fire crackling in the fireplace. "There is or will be great danger in the kingdom Zan. This planet will suffer greatly and I'm not sure if we can stop it this time."

"What do you mean great danger..father how did you find this out?". Zan took hold of Riverdog and forced him to face him.

Riverdog looked at Zan with fear. "Royalty will change. An unknown stranger will..triumph over the King and Queen."

"Father!". Zan let go of Riverdog who trembled as the winds circulated around the flames of fire, beating against them.

"And there will be death." Riverdog said.

Zan shook his head. "No, no no." He took a step back. If there was going to be tragedy in their kingdom, he knew somehow the woman he loved will suffer and lose either the one she loves or her own life.

"I can't let this happen." He croaked. "I have to stop this."

"We can't stop this." Riverdog said. "Even if we tried."

"Why not!". Zan roared. He'd do anything to save his love. Even kill himself in the process.

"Because there will have to be a death."

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 4 12/5/08 p.4

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb

pijeechinadoll - you know Dean Winchester robbed all your BLT sandwiches and salt and burnt em right? :lol: :mrgreen:
kitten88- hey! thanks for the sweet fb! Hope you like the next part!
Lena7- Yes, Oliver does sound familiar lol! Love seeing you here as always Lens. :D
AvalonRose- Just noticed, your useername 'Avalon' has something to do with fairies lol.
destinyc- D, don't worry. This is AU with aliens..not Alien Abyss so it's dreamer insured.
jake17 - Where are you lol! Need an update to your fics sunshine! Hope you're okay!
janetfl Ain't you a very nice woman! lol, very fun talking to you. :D

Lol for those of you who love Oliver from Smallville! I love him too! Lol, I'm so glad I chose a good looking a nice man as Liz's fiance.

A/N: Saturia is the planet Saturn lol. So this is set on Saturn. And the aliens living there are called Saturians. :mrgreen:

Chpt four

The waiters moved in sync in the banquet hall, carrying trays of mouth-watering dishes. Liz sat next to her mother and her friend Maria on the huge long dark oak table that stretched across the room, about 100 people had been sitting at the same table as them.

As soon as the bowl of chicken corn soup was placed in front of her, Liz picked up the spoon and dipped it in her soup. She was still hungry and tired from last night. The humid air had clung to her skin, making her restless and relentlessly torturing her evoking a strange hunger from her that she had never experienced before.

She drank hungrily at the same time trying hard not to make slurping sounds as her father discussed political matters with her fiancé who sat across the table from her. Oliver looked very keen in political matters and law and order. That's why her father grew so fond of him. As far as their relationship was concerned, she and Oliver knew each other since they attended the academy for martial arts at the tender age of 13 and had been friends since.

He was the guy she went to lean on, the guy who was always there for her when she needed him...

Liz looked down at her empty bowl and dropped her spoon. "Damn, you can sure put it away girl." Maria laughed.

Liz grabbed the napkin and wiped her mouth. A waiter leaned over her to take the bowl away. "Thanks." She whispered as he replaced the bowl with a clean warm plate.

Oliver and Liz glanced at each other for a moment and then looked away. Maria noticed the occasional sneaky looks shared between the two. "Liz...pssst." Maria said as Liz was helping herself to some wantons, scampi’s and cheese melts.

"What?". Liz asked slowly, grabbing the ladle of lemon sauce before drizzling it over her scampi and wantons.

"What's going on between you and Ollie?". She asked.

Liz sighed as she settled the plate down after putting the ladle back into the bowl of lemon sauce. Maria was her new seamstress after the old one had resigned of personal problems.

The mouth and nose of Maria irritated Liz. And ever since she stepped into Liz's life, she hung onto her like a tight cape mistaken that they were best friends. Liz only knew her for three months and was already getting tired of her butting into her business.

She wondered if it was a really good idea to allow Maria to call her by her first name after all instead of the formality of calling her 'Princess'.

"Maria, it's none of your business." Liz gritted her teeth. "And nothing happened." Liz cringed. How could she forget that she practically went ahead in trying to seduce her fiancé last night and almost breaking the norms of their culture?

Maria sank back into her seat. She was a little annoyed by Liz distancing them. She knew in her heart Liz wasn't a stuck up prissy princess but she also did not allow new bonds to be created. "So much for breaking the ice." Maria rolled her eyes.

She was so excited when Liz's parents picked her to be Liz's seamstress but now she was getting annoyed with Liz not communicating with her properly. She was really looking forward to her friendship and all she got back in return was coldness and Liz's impulsive evasiveness. She wasn't going to suck up to Liz just because she was a princess.

Liz ignored her and began feasting on the scampi’s.

"Oliver, after the wedding..you will be in charge of everything I've been working on so far." Liz's father told him. He saw Oliver as his son and was pleased to hand over the responsibilities to him.

"Sir...I cannot do that." Oliver said. "I don't deserve that much. You're giving away your beautiful daughter to me...how can I possibly take more from you.." Oliver’s mouth dropped open in shock. He didn't like to take more then he needed. He wasn't the sort of person to demand things from people. He respected Liz and her parents so much, he could not bear of taking over.

"You are a part of this family now." Liz's father said. "When you marry my daughter, you will become the King." Her father told him."And as the king you will have responsibilities to your people as well as my Liz will too."

The truth was, Oliver didn't want the throne or the crown. He just wanted to serve the people righteously. It had been his dream to help people. And the path to being a King wasn't really his route. How could he explain to Liz's father that he just wanted to remain as himself.

Liz bit her lip as she read her fiancé’s thoughts. She couldn't help but know what he was so worked up about. He seemed uneasy and she guessed her father was unknowingly making him feel that way.

Then out of nowhere, loud crash followed by an raised voice muffled in the distance. Everyone had momentarily stopped eating to pay more attention to the disturbance.

Liz turned around and saw a struggle between two men before one of them fell on the floor, inches away from where she was sitting. The guy who had fallen had used his knees to break his fall but it hurt like hell and he placed his palms flat against the floor to help him get up again.

"Your highness..I tried to stop him from entering." The man who pushed the guy apologised at Liz's father, bowing his head down in shame. "He is an uninvited guest."

Most people had stood up to see what was going on. When he lifted his head up, Liz gasped.

It was the guy from last night. Whose eyes had devoured her form..

His pierced lip was bleeding and his eyes shone in tears with his face holding a desperate look of plea. "Your lives are in danger." He croaked, standing up. He looked at Liz's beautiful chocolate eyes and couldn't imagine if he could never see them again. "Someone is going to attack you and conquer your kingdom your highness." Zan averted his eyes to Liz's father.

Liz held her breath as she noticed Zan's form.

"What are you? a filthy animal living in a rut." Her father snapped, disapproving of Zan's rags. "Should I believe a lowlife like you, why should I?!" He pointed angrily at him, disgraced at the sight of him. Most importantly it was disgusting to have him in his pure palace. Even the servants here weren't as trashy as the intruder.

His words didn't hurt Zan however, Zan was used to being scorned. He desperately flicked his eyes to Liz who had arisen out of her chair.

He had to try even though he was afraid he was crossing the boundary. In one swift motion he went for her. Grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her. Liz was startled.

"Princess..at least you believe me. Please...I know you made that wish last night...but your life..all your lives are in danger..you need to protect yourselves." In rushed words, he begged for them, for her to believe him.

Liz was shocked at his expression, he was so serious and seemed scared.

"Let go of my fiancé." Oliver said protectively. Raising his hand to protect Liz from a bewildered Zan if necessary.
"Guards!". Jeff called. "Seize him!".

In no time the guards had ran and tackled Zan, ripping his grip of a shocked Liz who remain still and kept her eyes fixed on Zan's face.

"Please believe me." He pleaded, looking into her soulful eyes.

"What did you do with my daughter last night!". Jeff demanded, remembering what Zan had mentioned before.

Liz was about to say something but she was afraid it would make things worse.

"Nothing. I was tending the flowers." Zan honestly answered.

Jeff growled. If this filthy scumbag had the nerve to touch his precious daughter with his dirty hands in front of their guests then who knew what he had tried to do to her behind close doors.

Liz quietly read Zan's thoughts as her father was firing questions at Zan.

"Don't ignore me." Zan protested. He flashed Liz a look of worry as the guard tore him away from his angel. He prayed that she at least would believe him. "I swear on my soul I am not lying."

"Take this piece of filth and dump him where he belongs." Liz's father said.

Before they could take him, Zan struggled and yelled for the first time. "You have to listen to me!". He yelled, not caring if this could cost him his life. He would gladly die for Liz and her family.

Everyone gasped. No one answered the King back, no one.

Jeff felt hot white rage boil inside him. He wanted to kill this man so much. But he would do it in a subtle way.

By laughing.

Jeff's laughter echoed in the halls. "You...piece of trash answered the King back?". Jeff questioned and then he looked at the guests. "Everyone look what crawled out of the trolls' rectum and started challenging royalty."

Everyone began to laugh, the crowd roared out in laughter apart from Liz, Maria, Liz's mother and Oliver who were silent.

"This useless pathetic excuse for a Saturian looks like his mother cried when she saw him. No wonder she abandoned you on the streets you filth. When his own mother couldn't accept him, how does his expect us to accept him?". Jeff rhetorically asked his guests who were crying with laughter by now.

Zan stopped moving and watched all of them laugh at him. Such mass humiliation. He looked at Liz who was looking at the floor, not brave enough to look back at him.

"You hair is so hideous...you must had been scrubbing the garden floors with it." Jeff roared out laughing and so did the guests. "And your ugly face looks like a key holder. Seriously, with them piercings everywhere, it's hard to make out if you're a face or a object."

As they laughed at him, Zan sadly looked at Liz. Did she think the same too?

"Stop looking at my daughter!". Jeff snapped. "You'll never have anyone even half as beautiful as her." He spat.
Then Liz looked at Zan, carefully hiding the traces of tears behind her dark brown eyes.

"Throw him in the dungeons. It a sin to look unlawfully at a King's daughter." Jeff said with click of his fingers.

The dragged a very hurt Zan away and his eyes never left Liz's form until he was dragged out of the hall, laughter’s echoed as his sadness brought tears to his eyes.

Her pretty boy of a fiancé made his way to her, putting an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

And the worst part was..she remained silent and did nothing but watched him get attacked and publicly humiliated....

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 5 & 6 12/10/08 p.5

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb

pijeechinadoll
AvalonRose
Keepsmiling7
kitten88
Janetfl
Cocogurl
Lena7
mirae01
jake17
Thanks so much for the fb! Hope you enjoy the next part.
Chpt 5

They threw him in the cold stony dungeon and locked him behind the ice cold bars. "Pathetic." One of the guards spat before leaving with the rest of the guards.

Zan silently stepped back, softly colliding with the bulky cold wall and slipped down in complete silence. Knees drawn to his chest and he locked his fingers together.

His throat was dry as his face was stained with his warm tears. He couldn't cry anymore even if he wanted to.

Flashbacks of him getting terribly insulted by the King replayed over in his mind. And how they all laughed at him, making insults about his looks. The King had laughed at his own faults. Because he had not been fairly treated as a Saturian.

Instead he was labouring as a mere slave of his kingdom with nothing but ten shillings which wasn't enough to even the basics of food. Bread, milk, butter...how could he even purchase material goods for himself when he couldn't barely keep his family and himself out of starvation.

Zan lowered his head in shame. He shouldn't be thinking about her father like that.

All his life he had shown respect to her. And for what? To get insulted like in front of everyone?

Anger had seeped into his senses but his innocence was still dominant. He didn't want to be angry at her. He tried assuring himself that she was confused at the time and he shouldn't hold a grudge against her.

She owed him nothing and he shouldn't expect anything from her at all.

But look at his luck. He was cursed. He was hopelessly in love with a beautiful princess who was soon to marry the man of her dreams which wasn't him. He wasn't her knight in shining armour like that Lord Oliver whose face was beautiful to Liz. He could see why she would choose a man like Oliver over him. He had status, wealth and good looks whereas he had nothing to give her. Not even a shred of happiness.

Again the anger boiled underneath the surface of Zan's sadness. He couldn't understand why he was so attached to the Princess, why did he love someone who couldn't love him back? Why did he feel like she should be his?

All these feelings and questions were terrifying him. His vision became blurry and the room around him began to spin.

His mind was spinning out of control and he felt darkness wash over him as he finally went limp.

Liz threw open the doors to the music room with her fiancé Oliver shortly following her. She spun around and met the worried face of her fiancé. "We can't let father execute him." She protested. "All he was trying to do was warn us."

Oliver sighed. "I don't know...your father is pretty stubborn in making decisions." Oliver admitted but guilt already took over. "Sorry." He quickly apologized.

"I read his mind Oliver." Liz stated, flicking her eyes back and forth from the drums, piano and other musical equipment in the room. "He's innocent and he is really convinced that he's telling the truth." She let out a gasp but masked it with an amused scoff.

"Well, we'll have to tell your father what you have read from the guy he threw in the dungeon." Oliver said. "Come on." He took Liz's hand and began to lead her.

"Wait.." Liz stopped and Oliver looked back at his fiancé. "What if..he's right..that we really are in danger?". Liz quizzed, her big brown eyes almost watering with fear.

Oliver felt an unsual shiver go up his spine. "Then we'll fight with everything we've got..and we'll win if we stick together." Oliver answered her, noticing a singer tear escaping from the corner of her eyes and he swiped it away with the tip of his thumb.

"You're right." She croaked. "We have to stick together and fight back."

Oliver pressed a kiss to her forehead before pulling her in his arms. "Shhh, sweet Liz, it'll be okay." He tried to console her but he didn't have a clue what was about to happen next.

Liz on the other hand, didn't only read about Zan's innocence in his mind...

Quietly creeping down the iron gritty stairs, Maria held the set of keys firmly in her hands. It was the dead of the night and everyone had gone to bed. The potion she had mixed in the guards drinks had also set them asleep. The whole palace was eerie and quiet which meant she could do what she intended to do.

She entered the chamber and made her way until she reached Zan's cell.

Zan heard soft footsteps approach and he looked up at the stranger who stood before the bars he was imprisoned. The stranger was in a dark cape and he thought it was a spirit swallower, a beast that they use sometimes to punish the imprisoned. He almost gasped in fear, drawing himself back but as soon as the stranger threw back their hood, he was surprised.

Instead of the usual expectation of an ugly ogre, the stranger was a honey blonde female with big pink lips. Nothing ugly and terrifying as he imagined. But this could also be a deception..

Beauty was a deception itself...

"Stay away from me!". Zan gritted his teeth, making as much distance between him and Maria as possible. He feared the bars weren't enough to shield him.

"Relax." Maria hushed him, putting an index finger to her mouth to shush him. "Shhh..don't wake everyone up otherwise I can't help you escape."

Escape? This woman wanted to help him escape?

"Huh?". He stopped his attempt to drill into the wall behind him.

"Listen whatever your name is..I am here because I want to know what you were going on about before. About some kind of apocalypse which might befall us all." Maria said. "In return for your knowledge, I will grant you freedom."

Zan wanted to laugh. "And if they notice you have helped me, a prisoner escape what will happen to you?".

He couldn't believe that this woman was going to risk her life to get him back his freedom.

"Excuse me? most of the prisoners here don't exist according to the King. Once you're locked away, your forgotten. So that means the King doesn't know who you are or that you're a prisoner. Get it?". Maria said. "Now we can waste all night and get caught or you tell me what you wanted to tell the King and I'll get you freed."

"How can I trust you?". A sceptical Zan asked. What if she was the danger?

Heck, this could be a trap. Either way, he didn't care because he had nothing to lose apart from the woman he loved with his entire heart, soul and being.

"Listen, I am a part of this kingdom now. So if it goes down, I go down and I'd rather have Jeff as the King then some sick perverted psycho desperado who may use his maids as sex slaves." Maria hissed.

Jeff was a strict and a annoying King but he never touched anyone apart from his own wife and that's what Maria valued about him. She had a feeling that the enemy was a sicko and wanted to protect not only her chastity but the safety of all her felllow Saturians too. And if Zan told her everything she knew, maybe she could find a way to defend the kingdom from the dangerous threat.

For some odd reason, Zan found truth in her words."We don't know who it is." He slowly began. "But he won't stop until he gains the throne. And someone very important will die." He spat the words out like it was acid on his tongue.

"D-d-die?". Maria stuttered. "But what if we stop it?". She suggested.

"The thing is we can't." Zan said. "Because the order of the universe will claim a soul and it will have to be someone innocent." Zan said. "It's just the twisted ways of fate." He shrugged.

He had already made his mind up. He would sacrifice his own life to save them all.

Maria inserted the key into the locked and twisted it to open the bars. "Get out now. Hurry while you can."

Zan slowly stood up. "What are you going to do?".

"I'm gunna find a way to stop this. I swear." Maria said. "Just go and leave now!". She practically pulled him out of the cell and locked it after him.

While she was locking the cell, he noticed a strange symbol on her wrist and gasped. "You're a witch aren't you?".

Maria froze. Shit, she was caught out. "Listen." She turned around to face him. "We don't have much time for chit chat. Yes I am a witch but I use the white magic not the black magic so whatever I'm doing is for everyone's benefit."

Zan had heard tales of witches, how they used to summon Changelings, Fae's of the underworld and animalistic fae's who are known to cause and spread diseases.

"I belong to the Avalon coven." Maria quickly said, hoping this guy would realise she belonged on the right side.

"The Avalon?".

Of course, one of the many righteous groups of witchcraft were the legendary Avalon’s who concealed their identity among their people and used witchcraft to protect the innocent.

Zan sighed in relief.

"Protect them." He looked at Maria. "Especially the Princess." He added.

"Will do." Maria said, noticing how his eyes changed colour when he mentioned Liz.

"Come on." Maria pulled his arm and dragged him up the stairs.

Zan followed suit and as soon as they were out of the dungeon chamber, they relaxed. "Okay..the guards are asleep so it's easy to escape." Maria informed Zan.

"Okay." Zan said and peered over the dark hall. "Thanks for letting me out." He thanked Maria.

"No problem." She smiled as Zan walked before her. She nodded and then almost shrieked when a hand from nowhere, slapped silently across her lips and a strong force pulling her from behind in swift motion. The keys she had in her hands fell on the marble floor, making a sound.

Zan heard the keys fall to the floor, turned around and was surprised when he didn't see Maria behind him.

Where did she go? He though and stepped back.

"Avalon witch?". He called her because he didn't know her name.

He saw the set of keys on the floor, bent down and picked it up. Suddenly he was thrown back as a short of energy from the key hit him.

Zan rubbed his hand. "Oh no."

The enemy was already here...

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 5 & 6 12/10/08 p.5

Post by Hunter »

Chpt 6

The wind howled as it swept through the gaps of the huge doors of the window in Liz's room. The thin curtains flutters like a ghost was wondering around them and Liz gasped at the chills that seeped through her toes, travelling up her limbs. She shot up from her lying position, clutching the silk sheet with two tight fists, trembling at the alien coldness that had entered her room.

A figure among the shadows stood in the corner, head slightly bent down.

Liz finger trembled, almost letting the sheet slip from her clutches. "W-who's there." She whimpered, not daring to move.
The figure slowly lifted their head and she could hear guttural sounds from the stranger. Bright orange eyes flashed as it neared her.

"No.." She shook her head, pushing herself back. "No! Stay away!". She screamed as the figure reached out to take hold of her.

The doors swung open and Zan ran into Liz's room. The figure stopped in it's tracks, snapped it's head to where Zan was standing and hissed loudly like a demonic entity.

"Princess come with me!". He yelled.

Liz gasped in fear and threw the sheets back and jumped out of her bed. She ran as fast as she could to Zan who held out his hand to her. The figure backed away.

For the first time they touched.

The feel of her soft hand in his large rough one was amazing. "Come on Princess." He said, firmly holding her hand and leading her out of the room.

They ran out into the hall, hand in hand together and the black cloudy figure hovered out of the room, screaming in a high pitched sound. Flowing against the walls and at such a speed chased them.

Liz tried not to wince as her bare feet slapped against the cold marble as they ran. Whatever that thing was, it was ugly and evil.

Zan took her down the huge steps, being extra careful as not to let her go. Her life was at stake and he would not fail in saving her. She looked back to see it following them and whimpered as she turned her head back to watch where they were running.

Zan lead them to the enormous doors and with his powers he opened them.

He and Liz ran out into the blistering cold, still holding onto each other. The thing followed them outside and gave a shrill scream before digging itself into the ground. Zan and Liz stopped to see it dissapear.

"What was that?". A bewildered Liz questioned, her heart had almost stopped and beads of sweat were trickling down her forehead. Never in her life was she so scared.

Zan noticed how frightened Liz was and tried to fight the urge to hug her out of solace. But he never let go of her hand. He couldn't.

"I think the enemy is here." He whispered to Liz. "He has sent the creatures of the underworld to help him in his mission to conquer the throne." He said, and then tried to work out why they had targeted Liz first.

Because she was the next in line to inherit the throne? Whoever married her would gain access to the throne as king...that was easy but...there was also another possibility.

To kill Liz and her parents and take over the throne which sounded more like the enemy's plans.

Shock was written all over his face. If he or anyone else hadn't arrived in time to save Liz, she would have been...no! he couldn't even think it.

He turned to Liz and cupped her face. "Princess, this is dangerous! You must come with me. They're after you."

"But what about my parents?". Liz sobbed. "I can't just leave them!". She cried, the wind sweeping her loose strands across her face. Making her look ever so beautiful.

"Trust me, they're going to be safe." Zan said, his father Riverdog would protection circles around them as soon as he returned home. "My father is their protector." He told Liz, rubbing her tear stained soft cheeks. "He won't allow any harm to befall them."

Liz was unaware of the affection Zan had in his voice. Right now she was so scared and so worried about what happened, she hadn't realised they had touched and that he was stroking her cheek. Somehow his voice seemed very comforting and she...believed him.

Zan took her hand again and lead her out of the gates.

Liz took one last look at her home before leaving with him. She didn't know why, but she could feel like she could trust him.

Moments later, they were almost closer to Zan's home. they were walking on the side of road, still holding hands. Liz shivered as the cold touched and tortured her skin. Zan felt guilty because he had nothing to offer her. "I'm sorry Princess, I would have given you my robe for warmth if I possessed one at the second." He told her sincerely.

Liz nodded and shivered. "Can we stop for a moment?". She asked him.

"Yes, my princess." He said and stopped. They turned around and met each other's eyes.

"Who are you?". She asked out of curiosity. She wanted to know the name of the man who saved her life. She owed him a lot. Possibly everything she had because she knew she would be forever in debt to him.

"Call me Zan, my princess". He said softly.

She almost gasped when she saw the golden beauty of his eyes. Never in her life had she seen something celestial. It was incredibly beautiful and at the same time, he was gazing into her dark brown depths, drinking in her beauty.

He swallowed hard when he felt the need to kiss those lips of hers. To enter her mouth using his tongue and to capture a taste of her. His body was leaning forward but his mind was screaming no. He couldn't kiss her. He wasn't allowed too.

She on the other hand, was looked at his face how strange it was that it seemed so different the last time she saw him. The piercings..made him cute...and his eyes were just too beautiful to comprehend.

Closer and closer..

Then out of nowhere, lights flashed at them, blinding them.

Zan realised what was happening and he pushed her out of the way so quickly that they both didn't have time to react as the force hit Zan and sent him stumbling deep down the ravines.

A shocked, Liz found herself falling to the ground and used her palms to steady herself. Lying on her front, she gasped turned back to see that he was gone.

"No!". She screamed in terror to shield her face using her elbows.

Then a bloodcurdling scream followed by peppercorn and rock salt hitting the ground and a woman's voice chanting some spells to repel the ghost.

The ghost screamed and disappeared after the woman had raised her voice in driving it away.

"Are you okay?". She asked Liz who was still on the ground.

Liz raised her head and met the face of a woman with dark blue eyes and dark blonde hair. "Aunt Vanessa?!" She gasped and got up.

"It's going to be okay Lizzie." Her mother's younger sister said. "Come with me." She held out her hand.

"But--Za-Zan's down there! We need to see if he's okay!". Liz pointed at the darkness that was the steep ravine. He had saved her life twice now which ended up him getting injured. Liz didn't want to think he was gone..because she could never forgive herself if he was...

A frantic Liz sobbed out of control. "We need to see if he's okay."

"Alright, I'll call the authorities and have them check if he's down there." Vanessa comforted her but Liz was panicking.
When they had arrived and checked the ravine, they found nothing. No traces of torn clothes, no personal belongings and not even a drop of blood.

Liz couldn't accept the news that Zan had completely disappeared. "No!". She sobbed in her aunt's arm. "He's alive and I know it! He can't die!".

Cedric had ran to see what was going on. Rumors of his brother Zan being in danger caught his attention and he needed to know if his big brother was okay, their father Riverdog had gone to protect the King and Queen...but unfortunately died in the process of exorcising the demons that lurked in the palace. Nothing was certain now...

Anything could happen at anytime and he needed his big brother right now.

"Where's my brother Zan!". Cedric pushed past some of them. "I need to know!". He croaked, holding back the tears.

Liz caught sight of Cedric calling for his brother. She fought back her own tears watching the little boy call out of his brother, unaware of the actual tragic events.

"Your brother Zan may be missing or dead." One of them answered the boy's question.

"No he's not dead!". Cedric gave a muffled cry, grabbing the man's collar and pushing him back. "He can't die!".

Liz's heart broke even more when she heard Zan's little brother cry. She wiped her own tears and removed herself from the arms of her aunt and stood up. She walked towards the wailing boy.

"Hey." She called him softly. "I am so sorry about your brother..if there's anything I can do for you..please let me know." She said, unsure of how to make him feel better. She was never exposed to these kind of situations before and it was awkward as well as tragic and hurtful.

Cedric looked at the woman his brother was hopelessly in love with. "I want my big brother and nothing else." He sobbed. "Our father's gone and now him too..." He rubbed the exess of falling tears away. "Can you bring me back my big brother?". He asked Liz, crying harder at the thought of never seeing him again.

"I can take you in and have your needs met." She offered, she would take Zan's little brother somewhere safe and make sure he was clothed, fed and sheltered properly. Atleast that would give her a little comfort that she was looking after Zan's little brother because she couldn't repay Zan back.

Cedric's eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. "My brother isn't dead." He screamed. "Stop thinking that! All of you!". He shouted at everyone.

Liz's aunt joined them. "No he's not dead." Liz's aunt said slowly to comfort the boy. "And we will find him."

Cedric's wailing quietened down.

"But you need to stay with us while we search for your brother...." She added. "Your name is?".

"C-Cedric." He coughed.

"Okay Cedric, we need you to come with us." Liz's aunt shot him an apologetic look as she rubbed his shoulder to offer him solace.

Liz gulped, feeling guilty that this boy was crying his heart out because of her. Zan probably let himself die in the place of her.

Cedric looked at Liz straight in the face and said. "He loved you more then his own life."

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 7 12/14/08 p.6

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb

Lena7
Pijeechinadoll
Janetfl
Natalie36
jake17
AvalonRose-
Also I couldn't help notice that you called Maria an Avalon witch? lol. Was my name a bit of an inspiration for that? Just curious lol.
-Yes, your name did inspire me lol.
keepsmiling7
destinyc
A/N: This is a short chapter, sorry about this. I'm terribly ill and I am very tired. Hope you enjoy this.
Chpt 7

Two years later

Maria watched her as the fallen leaves swept across her frozen frame, rocking gently in the garden chair swing which seemed to be the only place where she'd be other then her room.

Two years ago, after that fateful day. Things had changed. Liz had changed. They had become closer. Liz went to her if she needed a shoulder to cry on.

Maria and Liz's friendship blossomed and Maria was so happy that she and Liz had become friends. But the reason for it was unfortunate. Liz's unshed tears were hiding the pain of losing the man who saved her life.

Maria was even remorseful. She had freed him in hope that he'd save all of them.

That night she couldn't forget. How badly injured she ended up after trying to battle with the demon who attacked her. She had a narrow escape but Zan...no one heard from him or seen him ever again.

The kingdom had become silent. Some had begun to revolt, blaming the King and Queen for being so careless towards the kingdom. Liz's father wad busy trying to deal with the rebels and trying to assure his citizens that they were safe. The unknown enemy had still been lingering in the shadows and Maria suspected that this was part of it's plan. To watch the kingdom slowly destroy itself.

Well, it was working.

Liz and her fiancé Oliver had married but it never lasted. A few months after their marriage, they had called for a parting. Liz believe she was unable to perform the tasks of a dutiful wife whereas Oliver committed himself to protecting the kingdom and decided that it wasn't justice to leave his wife waiting for him for so long while he was fighting the battles.

So their marriage was over.

Liz had become numb and created a shell for herself. Hiding away from the world. Maria was the only confidante she had.

Maria sighed and made her way towards a silent Liz. She placed a hand on her shoulder.

Liz slowly looked up to see Maria looking down at her. No words were said. Just a period of silence passed between them.
Their silence said everything.

Was there anything left to say?

Planet Antar...

As soon as he woke up, he threw the silk sheets back. He noticed a slender tanned figure lying beside him in the huge king sized bed. Last night had been wild. This woman was passive to each of his domineering moves. How she screamed out his name when he gave it to her.

She opened her eyes and rolled over to expose her naked body to him. "Take me again." She purred, spreading her legs wider.

He sniggered. They always did that. They always tried so hard to seduce him in hope of becoming his Queen.

But he would not relent. Although they were good pieces of fucking, they meant nothing more to him. When he fucked them, no emotions were felt. It was hard rough wild sex. Just sex to satisfy himself. He didn't set out to make it worthwhile for them. He didn't even care if they enjoyed it or not.

"Get out." He growled, not wanting the same fuck twice.

Primal rage shone in his angry amber eyes and she got the message. She didn't want to fuck with him. She scurried out of his bed, grabbing her clothes and throwing them on before escaping through the window.

He sighed as she left. He got up and entered the en suite. The bath water was already waiting for him. Steamy hot, just the way he liked it.

He sank his naked body into the bubbly water and his muscles relaxed. The deep red rose petals floating around. He cupped a handful of water and rose petals bringing it towards his face to examine it.

These petals were like thorns to him. They cut him so deep that he kept on bleeding and bleeding...

They were beautiful but dangerous.

He remembered.

Her.

He remembered her. Roses were her favourite flowers. As as little girl her mother would make a tiara of roses for her which she'd wear on her head and little cute dresses. She was so cute. As she grew up, the roses became her signature. He remembered growing extra roses for her. Creating another rose bush as a birthday gift for her. He'd hide behind the tree to watch her swoon over them. How he wished it was him instead of the roses she'd be in awe over.

Now he hated them. The roses were nothing but thorns. He chucked the rose petals back into the water. Eyes full of hate.

Beauty was a lie. Beauty was worthy of hate.

He got out after cleaning himself of yesterday. He used his powers to dry himself and threw on a ruby silk robe over his hard muscular body.

He stepped into his bedroom where the sheets were already changed and a tray of molten hazel chocolate in a bowl stood near a bowl of cream balls and the newspaper which caught his interest as he looked at him. Picking it up, the first article read the potential demise of Saturia.

Antar and Saturia may have been neighbouring planets but they knew little of each other. To have news printed out about the neighbouring planet was like a shooting star. He unfolded it and began reading. Looked like Saturia was in need of resources Antar had access to.

This could be interesting he mused.

"Norbert!" He called for his butler.

The butler arrived in no time. "Yes my prince?".

"Announce that I have a deal in mind for our dear neighbouring planet, Saturia." He grinned.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 8 12/19/08 p. 7

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb everyone!

Janetfl

AvalonRose

pijeechinadoll

destinyc

Natalie36

Lena7

jake17- Carrie, I LOVE your fb! You funny woman!
jake17 wrote::twisted: oh yeah baby that's Zan alright! whoa go find him Liz! Fullfill those needs! :D :D :twisted: yeah I know I need some sleep! :roll: i know he's just being this way because its only liz that can fill his lonely heart...he's bitter and in pain... but fear not I"m sure Monica will put that beautiful body of his to good use soon enough! :wink: :mrgreen:
I will put his body to good use! you got that right. :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

Enjoy guys! :D

Chpt 8

Stripping her clothes off and leaving on her panties and bra, Liz climbed down the steps of the swimming pool and decided to go for a little swim to cool off. She needed some time alone right now. Things were not going their way. Everything was a mess. She was so upset at everything that had been happening and dipped her head underneath the wall of the water, holding her breath for a few seconds before resurfacing.

She closed her eyes and lay back, gently kicking the water as she floated on the water. Enjoying the feel of the water sliding against her skin. She lingered here and there for some time and then went to the shallow end of the pool, standing on her two feet.

But she could sense another presence...

She felt the ripples of the soft water touch her bare back as she was paddling alone in the swimming pool. She brushed her damp hair back and turned around to meet the sharp pair of the most alluring amber eyes she had ever seen. She bit her bottom lip as she continued to stare at him staring at her intently with his hooded expression.

The way he was looking at her...felt like he wanted her like a predator wanted their prey.

Eyes of a tiger...

She gasped as she near the edge of the pool, her pale body shivering in anticipation as he glided closer to her. His eyes still fixed on her.

She was trapped. Her back hit the tiled wall and he was already there, right in front of her. His breath on her water stained neck. His hands rising up from the surface of the water, droplets of water running down his palms to his wrists and down his muscular forearms and elbow. His whole torso was erotically dripping wet and she had never been so aroused by a sight before.

She gasped. "Wha--what do you want?". Her lips trembled as his fingers lightly brushed across her tender breasts. "Oh.." She shut her eyes at the sensation of the intimate contact between them.

"You." He growled, using his knee to part her legs, allowing him access to her body.

She could have rebuffed him right then but her legs willingly opened for him. He pushed her panties aside with his fingers. Liz let out a sigh as she waited in anticipation, feeling like she had no choice to but to surrender herself to him.

He brought his hips closer in between her creamy thighs and without warning drove himself hard inside her that she could actually feel him embedded inside her tight walls...

"Lizzz...." He growled and his voice faded away into the distance...

Liz gasped and opened her eyes. There was nothing. He wasn't there.

She was alone in the swimming pool. That had felt so real...so real that the hair on the back of her neck stood up.
Carefully she lingered for a few seconds making sure the coast was clear before swimming towards the ladder and climbing out of the pool.

Whatever that was, that felt much more then a fantasy.....

When her parents summoned her to their chambers, she had already finished having a quick shower and threw on a robe to hurry. Her hair was slightly damp and the droplets of water was still on her face.

She hurried down the hall and opened the door.

Her parents were already there, waiting for her. "Elizabeth!, come take a seat!". Her mother ushered her to join them.

"Your father and I were visited by someone. A very important person."

"I think we've found a solution to our problems." Her father smiled.

"What is it?".

"The Prince of Antar has come forward to offer us unlimited help...in exchange for you."

"Huh?". Liz gasped.

"In other words sweetie, he wants to marry you." Her mother smiled.

"And you made this choice without informing me first?". A bewildered Liz asked.

"Liz, you cannot go around being an unmarried woman for long. You are the heir of this planet. You ended things with Oliver!". He snapped.

"He ended it with me actually." Liz corrected her father. "And there's no way I'm marrying a stranger." She folded her arms. "How could you sell your own daughter like that?". She asked in disbelief.

"Liz..for the sake of our kingdom...please.." Nancy begged.

Liz didn't know how to respond. She had nothing to live for. They were practically forcing her to marry a stranger. A man whom she had never met before.

"Let me see him." Liz demanded. Wanting to see this Prince of Antar herself.

"Prince Maxwell! Enter the room please." Her father spoke though the intercom.

The door clicked and slowly opened. Liz waited in dire anticipation.

When he fully revealed himself, all she could do was gawp.

His amber eyes was the first thing she saw...

Which could mean he was back...

"Zan." She gasped.

tbc...

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 9 1/1/09 p. 8

Post by Hunter »

Janetfl- LMAO you fb was so funny! :D Love you!
jake17- I love your fb! LOL you funny woman! This is for you.
Natalie36
AvalonRose
pijeechinadoll
destinyc
keepsmiling7
Lena7
mirae01
Cocogurl

IT’S 2009 NOW IN the UK! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D

A/N: This update is for my sweet close friend Carrie. I LOVE YOU! :D

Chpt 9

Liz splashed the cold water on her face, the droplets of ice cold water smacked against her skin and she gasped. Zan was back. He was alive and hadn't died that night as they had assumed.

There was no mistake that those golden eyes that the prince of Antar possessed were the very same eyes as the Zan who saved her that night.

Everyone was blinded by the masquerade he was putting on but she knew she couldn't be wrong. That was Zan. But the question was how did he become the prince of Antar all of a sudden from a lowly gardener?

It didn't make any sense at all. And now he wanted to marry her.

Marry her.

Liz didn't know how to respond to that.

As soon as they left him alone, Max sneaked into the royal chambers where Liz's bedroom was located. Like a man on a mission he sought her room of solace and used his powers to open the door. There was no formality needed. Just force and power.

He wanted her to know he was going to have her and nothing could stop him from gaining her.

She was the trophy in a labyrinth. Sitting in the centre, waiting for him to find her, to claim her. And now he had traced the route to her as well as taking it. He was going to enjoy her like he dreamt of.

She calm out of the bathroom dressed in nothing but a towel. She almost jumped backwards when she saw him in her room. His tiger eyes roaming hungrily over her wet body.

How he'd like to rip that towel off her body which she was holding so tightly around her body like a barrier between herself and him. Guarding the treasures that lay beneath the material.

He was such a fool of not to have her before when he was so close to her. But now, he could take her whenever he wanted to.

"Prince Max.." Liz bit her bottom lip in an enduring way that made her look innocent and cute and Max growled when his heart began to soften. "What are you doing here?".

His breathing became erratic as his eyes glided past her knees and up her thighs. He could practically inhale her scent. His hardness grew. The was no time for politeness.

In one sudden movement, he lunged himself at her, grabbing her and pinning her up against the wall. Before Liz could comprehend what he was doing to her, His erection was pressed up against her. She shivered at how hard he was.

"I'm here for you." He growled into her ear and caressing the jaw line with the tips of his fingers. Liz trembled under his touch as one hand snaked up underneath her towel travelling up her inner thigh as his other hand rubbed firmly against her towel covered breasts. "You have no idea of the wicked things I would like to do to your body."

He sneered against her chin. "First I will strip down all your barriers.." His fingers curled at the edge of her towel. "Then I will explore every crevice of your body." He brushed two digits near her swollen nether lips. "And I will take you so hard you won't be able to forget how sore your body was after I take you."

Liz shut her eyes as he toyed with her clit and folds. Not entering her yet, just teasing her. "But I won't be done with you yet..." He whispered into her ear. "I'll never be done with you because every day and every night, I will ride you again and again."

Liz felt moisture drip from between her legs and fall onto his waiting fingers. Oh god...

"Princess?".

She opened her eyes and found Max staring at her from sitting on the chair. She realied she was leaning against the wall from across her bedroom in her gown..and not her towel...

Wait...one minute he was pinning her up against the wall telling her all these naughty things he'd do to her and then he was sitting over the room far away from her.

"What?". Liz said in a shaky breath. "What happened?".

"I was hoping you'd tell me that." He replied innocently. "First you summon me to your room and then you have a little blackout."

"I did?". Liz raised an eyebrow.

"You sort of lost concentration when we were talking about the deal."

Liz didn't know what to say. Was he out of his mind. He was pleasuring her in such a way she had never dreamed of before and he was telling her something else?

"You were right here." Liz mumbled. "Right next to me..." She blushed. Did she want to tell him what he was doing to her or rather what he was going to do to her?

"Princess, you might have been hallucinating. I was right here." Max insisted, enjoying this little game he had set up.
"Maybe." Liz whispered softly, wondering did she have another damn fantasy again.

"Well, I'll leave you to get changed." Max said, getting up from the chair.. "In the meantime, I shall look forward to meeting you again my Princess." He said and made his way to the door. Not once did he look back.

Boy, he was going to enjoy tantalising her.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Celestial Beauty (AU, M/L,Adult) Chpt 10 1/11/09 p. 9

Post by Hunter »

Jan- Jan, I type update faster then you! lol. Where is my updates? :mrgreen:
Keepsmiling7
Carrie- My sweet sunshine, I hope you love this update. :wink:
AvalonRose
Destinyc
confusedfool
mirae01
Cocogurl

Chpt 10

During dinner, the awkwardness between them had only increased ten fold. His eyes would still be devouring her form whenever she stole little glances at him. Gently stabbing the fillet of garlic chicken breast on her plate, she nervously tried to think of something else other then those piercing amber eyes watching her.

Her father was discussing politics again, reminding her of the incident at this same place a couple of years ago when Zan had come to warn them about the danger that had threatened him. She wished she had done something back then, then maybe...she would understand the mysterious enigma behind his amber eyes. There was no doubt that he wasn't Zan because she knew those eyes. Every hint of amber she had seen before was still there masked with anger, contempt...pain and sadness.

"Elizabeth dear, would you like to dance with Prince Max?". Her father asked her as she wiped the corner of her lips with the napkin. Her appetite faded away.

"Erm..." She started at the beautiful man sitting before her. "Sure."

Unlike humans, after eating they didn't require rests and their species didn't need more then five hours sleep usually. Max wasn't planning to go to sleep sooner either. He was determined to pursue Liz tonight. To taunt her with images of lust.
Max got up first and extended his hand to her. Liz watched, looking at the man who she held close to her heart and then no more then a moment's hesitation, she accepted his hand and he lead her toward the dancefloor.

As the music started, they locked themselves in the traditional position, with his hand resting on her hip and her hand holding his left shoulder as their other hands intertwined.

Let me have a glance of you
Let me have a glance of you
Come here at once,

In no time, he was wildly twirling her across the dance floor among the butterfly flaps of the ladies dress and the men twirling their beloved women across the floor in tune to the music.

To get your love is what I'm mad for,
My heartbeats are sunk in your breath,
Let me have a glance of you,
Come here at once

Max pulled her delicate body close to his, slamming his arousal between her parted thighs and grinding against her. Liz opened her pink lips to gasp, wondering if she was experience this intimate feeling of being grinded by this beautiful man. Before she had chance to acknowledge their intimate position, he threw her off him and twirled her around ferociously. She felt her dress ride the air as it circulated around her bare legs.

What I do to keep myself lost in your precious dreams,
Why don't you see the depth of my love?
Why can't you understand my restlessness?

After their dance, Liz had let go of him and fled the dance floor. The look in his eyes, screamed out that he wanted her and she had to go before she gave into temptation and actually took this further because if he was changed, she feared that she may never see Zan again and needed time to think.

So she left for the palace gardens which reminded her so much of Zan, the first time she actually took notice to him. She lifted her gaze up at the marble balcony where she had once stood before him and now she was standing where he stood, at the very same spot.

"Remember anything?". A deep voice made her almost jumped forward.

She spun around and was face to face with him. "Max?".

His irresistible lips curled up in smile. This man before her was breathtakingly beautiful, yet he was menacing in his stare. There was something about him that scared her but excited her at the same time. It was like he was out to hunt her and take her.

He reached out and cupped her cheek, Liz shivered into his warm touch. "Come with me my princess." He lead her towards the pathway into a secluded place in the gardens, one where he had known his entire life. The place which he had adorned himself.

Leading her down a passageway and through a gate, he lead her down a couple of steps before pulling her into a secret chamber housing a private room.

Liz gasped when she entered the room. Silk walls, scented candles, and a big table in the centre. It looked so fresh. The flowers were planted around it. It was like a secret flowerbed.

"Max...what is this?". Liz innocently asked but instead of answering her question, he spun her around, lifted her up and sat her on the table, with him resting in between her legs.

"Lie down." He demanded.

In a shaky breath she dared not to question his motives and lay down as she was told. He nudged her legs apart and lifted her dress up, pushing it further up her thighs to get a good view of her lace clad womanhood. He could smell her arousal. Damn she was beckoning him to take her right there.

Liz shivered in shameful pleasure as he saw her. Licking his lips, he lowered his face down between her thighs and inhaled her welcoming scent.

"Your fragrance is my drug." He whispered to himself and pushed her panties aside and kissed her nether lips. Liz arched as his lips touched her.

"Yess.." She murmured as his lips kissed her swollen nub.

Writhing under his touch, she was tempted to push herself closer to his mouth. Relenting to him. She needed to be tasted and he knew it.

"More?". He breathed.

"Don't stop.." She moaned.

He loved it. She was surrendering to him completely. She was his now. And he didn't dare to stop now, taking the rose from the side of the table, he removed his lips from her wet folds and ran the scented rose over her folds.

Liz moaned as the delicate petals touched her. Max watched in awe, her beauty triumphed over the small rose in comparison. As the rose was coated with her juices, he brought it to his lips and drank.

This rose signified love and passion unlike earth roses. It collected the essence of the one you love and lovers could enjoy each other as well as satisfying each other with the gift of nature. After the rose, he brought a strawberry to her womanhood and coated it in her juices before setting it in his mouth, melting the sweet flesh into his mouth.

Liz watched in awe as he tasted her as well was being affectionate with her. She had heard of the legends, lovers using the gift of nature..

His hooded eyes showed her that he wanted more. Leaning over her legs, he brought his lips closer to her core again and her fingers curled to the side of the table.

I want you

She could feel his want for her and closed her eyes in anticipation.