Board policies, rules, Pruning Policy , AN's and guidelines

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Board policies, rules, Pruning Policy , AN's and guideli

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello
I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called The Key Chapter 1 to 60 on page 15 for me? I would be really grateful if some one would please prune my story called The Key Chapter 1 to 60 on page 15? Thank you so very much!!!!

Here is the link to The Key
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 5&t=155385

L-J-L 76
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Board policies, rules, Pruning Policy , AN's and guidelines

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
I was wondering if someone can please prune my story called The Key Chapter 1 to 154 on page 47 for me? I would be really grateful if some one would please prune my story called The Key Chapter 1 to 154 on page 47? Thank you so very much!!!!

Here is the link to The Key
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=155385