What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 26 1-23-2021

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 13 1-14-2020

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Bet Liz did have lots of questions........and she'll soon have a lot more.
I'm sorry Max didn't go with her when she left........
Maria is going to have the surprise of her life.
Thanks
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 13 1-14-2020

Post by Zanity »

Looks like it’s time to see some reactions from friends and family. Loving this so far, keep up the good work.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 14 1-21-2020

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter 14

Outside of the Bellagio

Liz second guessed her decision to leave the honeymoon suite and Max the moment she got in the cab. Why did she turn down his offer of a ride back to her hotel? He was just being helpful. He looked so disappointed that she decided to leave him. She wanted to tell the cab driver to turn around and go back to the hotel, but she chickened out. Was she really bonded to him for the rest of her life? She would be the first to admit that she did make love with him. Passion was like nothing she ever experienced with anyone. She was getting hot just thinking about his touch. She made the decision that once her friends knew she was alright she would call and invite him to lunch.

Maria and Liz’s Hotel Room

“I’m telling you guys. Liz is in trouble. Liz is not answering her cell phone. It is going straight to voice mail. Even if she met some guy, I can’t see her spending the night with him.”

“Maria, we will give her until noon. If she doesn’t show by then we will contact the cops. We will go back to the restaurant and talk to the staff. Someone had to see something.”

“Thanks Alex, for reassuring me. Kyle, if she doesn’t show up before then, you are the one that is going to call her parents.”

The door to the room opens and Liz comes in. She is immediately hugged by Alex who was close to the door.

“Liz, where on earth have you been. Maria has been driving us crazy. She has been threatening Kyle’s life if anything happened to you.”

“Liz, I’m sorry for the way I acted last night. Do you think you could take me back and we could start all over?” Kyle had taken Liz from Alex at that point and hugged her to him. He was rubbing one hand up and down her back. Liz’s body had a reaction. This was not Max holding her so lovingly.

“No, get away from me.” Liz pushed her way out of Kyle’s embrace.

“Liz, I know my idiot brother goofed up last night, but you don’t have to be so harsh. Are you sure you are okay? You look different. You look older. I thought you were going to wear the new purple dress. I don’t remember that dress.”

“Maria, what happened to you?”

“Oh this, just a run in with a Segway and a would-be hero. He is a real jerk if you ask me. I’m just thankful I will never have to see him again.”

“It wouldn’t be that bad if his friend was with him.”

“Alex, love you like a brother but I will not be subjected to that jerk again. You need to realize she is out of your league. She isn’t even the same species; computer nerds and supermodels don’t mix.”

“Maria, you don’t like him because he insulted your clothes. He wasn’t that bad. Don’t call Isabel a supermodel. From my brief time with her, I could tell she has a brain.”

“Now back to the subject of Liz, you still haven’t answered our questions. Where and who were you with all night?”

“I met this guy after Kyle left. We just seemed to click from the start. It is hard to describe.”

“Well what is his name?”

“Max Evans, he is an attorney. He just passed his bar exam. He lives here in Vegas. He went to Stanford. It is almost as hard to get into Stanford as Harvard.”

“What is the rock that you are wearing on your finger? Did you hit it big at the blackjack table? What did you do all night with this Max?”

“It’s simple Maria, we got married at the Elvis Chapel on the strip.”

<Max’s hotel room>

Max was slowly getting himself ready to leave the hotel room. He wanted to stay in the room with his memories of Liz as long as he could. He second guessed his actions. Should have tried harder to get her to stay. He didn’t want to lose her. He had finally found the woman of his dreams and he had to let her go. She feared the bond that they had created. He had to give her time to realize they were good together. He was still debating with himself when the phone rang.

“Hey Max, I’m just checking to see how last night went. Isabel called because you didn’t make it home last night.”

“Hey Michael, I had a little too much to drink so I crashed at the Bellagio.”

“What happened with the proposal?”

“You were right, Tess was not ready for marriage. She turned me down. She is leaving town today to find herself.”

“So that was the reason for the bender last night?”

“Yeah, but I did meet someone else. I took one look at her and just knew that Tess did me the biggest favor in my life. Her name is Liz. She just celebrated her 21st birthday. She is in her junior year of Harvard studying molecular biology. She is what I have been looking for all this time. I just knew I could tell her the truth and she would accept me. I didn’t want to lose her, so we got married last night.”

“What the hell were you thinking, Maxwell”

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Oh no! It seems trouble is about to hit the fans for both Liz and Max. Hopefully Liz and Max can calm their friends and family down. Hopefully Liz will meet Max after she talks to Maria and the others.

Long 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Seems like a match made in heaven.......
The truth is out there, and the friends all know.
What's next?
Can't wait until Max and Liz meet up again.......very soon I hope!
Hurry back, please.
truthrowan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by truthrowan »

OMG, I about died, how is everyone going to handle this? I can just see the dropped jaws from the blunt delivery of what they did. I can't wait to read more of your updates!
Mom, Nerd, Complete and Total Disaster.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Great part! I can’t wait for more!
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

What a treat! I have caught up the last 3 chapters and the story line is interesting!

I just wish M&L had more time in the hotel room before they parted. It must be scary to learn your newly wedded husband is an alien. I am sure Max can use his romantic side to woo back Liz in no time. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the next chapter! :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 15 1-28-2020

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter 15

<Honeymoon Suite>

“What was I thinking, Michael is that I found the woman I have been looking for all my life. I wasn’t going to let her fly back to Boston without letting her know how I felt. I wasn’t going to lose her. I have been looking for her for all my life. I couldn’t let her disappear on me.”

“Did you hear me, Max? Why would you tell a perfect stranger that you are an alien? The alien hunters or the tabloids are probably heading to Vegas as we speak.”

“Liz is not like that, Michael. I knew I could tell her the truth. I told her before I asked her to marry her. She will not be turning us in. Anyway, she only knows my name and Isabel’s name. I didn’t give her your name.”

“You said you married her did you bond with her?”

“Yes, we bonded. It was the most incredible experience and I won’t say anything more. To talk about it would cheapen the experience. You will just have to find your own soul mate to experience it yourself.

<The girl’s room>

“What did you say, Liz? I swore you said you married this mystery man.”

“Yes, I did, Maria. He asked and I said yes. We went to the Elvis Chapel. He was very romantic.”

“Well, old man Harrison can handle your annulment just like he handled dad’s divorce, so he could marry Amy. An annulment is easy if you didn’t consummate the marriage.”

“Kyle, it would need to be a divorce. Max and I celebrated our wedding at the Bellagio honeymoon suite.”

“You can’t be serious, Liz. You just met the guy and you hop in his bed because he married you. You don’t even know him.” Kyle could not believe what he was hearing. Liz was never casual about sex.

“I have to agree with my brother. He could be an axe murderer. Look how many women fell for Ted Bundy’s charms.”

“Maybe he is gold digger. He may know that your grandmother left you a trust fund that you get control of when you turn twenty-five.”

“Look, I’m not divorcing or annulling my marriage to Max. It would be hypocritical of me to talk about wanting to wait to share a bed with my husband only to marry someone, share a bed and divorce a month later. We are going to make this marriage work.”

“How are you going to do that Liz? He lives in Vegas; you go to school at Harvard.”

“Maria, he has already offered to go back east with me. He has a trust fund of his own. He is not after my money, Kyle. Alex, you have been quiet. I’m sure you have an opinion.”

“I’m still in shock, Lizzie. I do trust your judgement, but I would like to meet the guy and see if he is good enough for my girl. Just like I would want to meet any guy Maria would want to marry. You girls are special to me. You will always be my little sisters. I don’t know if any guy would be good enough for either of you.”

“Thank you, Alex. At least you are willing to believe in me.”

“So, when are we going to meet this Max?”

“I’m going to call and see if he is available for lunch, Maria.”

“Lunch, we need to go get breakfast first.”

“Come on Alex, I need to get dressed first and then I will feed my starving brothers. Get me my crutches. Come back in fifteen minutes and I will be ready to go. After breakfast, Liz and I need to have a serious girl talk.”

It wasn’t long before Maria left with the guys for breakfast and Liz was finally alone. Liz retrieved the piece of paper from her purse and dialed the number to Max’s cell phone. She nervously punched in the numbers. What if he changed his mind? What if the bond was no longer present on his side? She quieted her doubts and hit send.

Max had just hung up with Michael when his phone started to ring again. He checked the number on his Blackberry. He knew it had to be Liz.

“Hi, is this Max.?”

“Hi, Liz.”

“I was wondering if we could meet for lunch. The thing is my friends didn’t take the news very well. They want to meet you.”

“You mean interrogate me more like it.”

“Yes, my ex-boyfriend’s dad is a sheriff so that is probably right. He has law enforcement in his blood. His stepsister, Maria, is my best friend and she will want to know everything about you. She is kind of a mother hen. My other best friend is Alex. He is more laid back than Kyle and Maria.”

“Thanks for the warning. I will be on my best behavior. We can meet at the same restaurant in the Bellagio. That restaurant has outside seating that overlooks the fountains.”

“Let’s plan to make it at 12:30. My friends are just now at breakfast.”

“Okay. Have you thought any more about us?”
“Yes, Max. I want us to try to make this marriage work. I hate talking about this on the phone, but I know you need to know. I should have stayed and talked longer with you this morning. I think I was still in shock from all the changes. The only thing that I will ask that we take our time to get to know each other before we make love again. Don’t get me wrong it was great last night. I don’t want our relationship to be built on sex only. I want us to get know each other better.”

“I understand. That makes perfect senses. Maybe after lunch, I can introduce you to my parents. I have to break the news to them that I’m leaving town.”

“Sounds good Max. We can meet out front of the Bellagio at 12:15 PM.”

“Okay, Liz. I love you.”

Max was all smiles when he disconnected the phone. He was willing wait until Liz was ready. Now he wondered if parents’ reaction was going to be any better than Liz’s friends.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 15 1-28-2020

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Boy, we have an interrogation project coming up.
Something tells me that Max will be up to it and more.
This is too good to be true for them to meet, get married and try to make things work.
Now, as for Max's parents........guess we'll find out soon.