What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 26 1-23-2021

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 3 9-15-2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Maria had such fun plans for Liz's birthday......
But Michael ran into her on a scooter. How about that for an introduction?
So anxious for more, at least we'll be meeting Isabel at the ER.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 6 10-1-2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter 6

Liz and Kyle made their way back to the hotel. They would meet in 90 minutes for dinner at the Bellagio. As Liz filled the tub for a nice bubble bath, her cell phone rang.

“Hi Liz, it’s Alex. Maria and I decided to let you and Kyle have your dinner alone. Someone just gave us a pair of tickets to a show at the MGM Grand. I couldn’t believe our luck. I’m sure Kyle didn’t want us tagging along. Besides we are all going to Circ de Sol tomorrow night.”

“Okay Alex, I will see later tonight. Don’t let Maria keep you out all night. I got to go. I need to finish getting ready.”

“Thank you for making the call Alex. Liz always knows when I’m lying. I just don’t want her to spend her vacation in the ER with me on her birthday.”

“I know she would be here with you if she knew the truth. Is the ice making it feel any better?”

“Maybe a little. I hope they get me in soon.”

<Stratosphere>

Liz took a bubble bath to relax. She knew that she and Kyle needed to have a talk about their future. Maybe she should treat it like a band aide and just get over with quickly. Since Maria and Alex would not be joining them, tonight would be a great opportunity. She couldn’t continue to lead Kyle on. It was the right thing to do. She was now twenty-one and should take charge of her life.

Liz took a quick shower, fixed her hair in a loose bun. She applied a little blush, eye shadow and lip gloss. She stepped into her purple dress. It fit her perfectly. It was definitely in her color palette. She put her pearl drop earrings that her Grandma Claudia gave her for her eighteenth birthday. Her look was complete. Kyle would be picking her up a few moments.

Liz didn’t have to wait long before Kyle arrived at her hotel room door. They got a cab and made their way over to the Bellagio for their dinner.

<Harding Home>

Tess was also getting ready for her date. She had made a similar decision. She was excited about the upcoming trip she had planned to explore her photography. She had a sheltered life. Once she left her parents’ home, she and Isabel shared a dorm room and later an apartment at Stanford. She moved back home with her parents after college. She was also going to make a priority to see if there was anyone else out in this big world that could make her happier than Max. There were so many positives with her relationship with Max. He was like her. She didn’t have worry about her secret. He treated her right. She loved Max but it wasn’t there was something missing. She needed to date others to see if Max was truly the one, she should spend the rest of her life with. She needed to live independently to know herself.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Max arrived and took her to their dinner. He brought her a lovely bouquet of red roses. She felt a little guilty he was a wonderful boyfriend, why was she having so many doubts.

<The Bellagio>

“Hi, my name is Lauren, I will be your server this evening. The chef has a prepared a surf and turf special of filet with shrimp sautéed in lemon juice and coconut oil. I will give you a few minutes to review the menus. What would you like to drink?”

“We would like a bottle of champagne to celebrate my girlfriend’s twenty first birthday.” Kyle told the server.

“I would also like a glass of ice water with lemon as well.” Liz informed the server.

“I will need to see some ID for the both of you.” The server requested.

After showing their ids the server left the table.

“Kyle, can you afford this place? It would take me a weekend in tips to pay for this.”

“Don’t worry Liz. Your grandmother wanted you to have this experience. She gave me a Visa gift card to cover tonight’s dinner.”

“Wow, my Grandmother went out of her way to make this birthday special. Now I feel guilty that I will not get to see her until Christmas.”

“Liz, your Grandmother knows that you are busy with your schoolwork. You will have to Skype her when the trip is completed. She had Alex set up a video camera on her computer, so you could keep in touch.”

“Thanks Kyle, guess we better look over the menu and decide.”

The server returned to their table with a bottle of champagne. She set the chilled champagne at the side of the table. She opened the bottle and poured two glasses. She also placed the glass of ice water that Liz requested on the table.

“Have you decided on your meal?” Lauren asked the couple.

“Yes, I would like the chef special. I would like my filet median. I would like the grilled asparagus and mushrooms.” Liz told the server.

“I would like 8-ounce filet median rare with baked potato and chef’s mac and cheese.”

“Would you like an appetizer?”

“No, I’m saving room for dessert.”

“I will be back with your bread.”

At another table in the same restaurant

“Good evening, I’m Jason I will be your server for the evening. The chef has a prepared a surf and turf special of filet with shrimp sautéed in lemon juice and coconut oil. I can’t place your drink orders while you review the menu.”

“We are celebrating tonight. I would like your finest bottle of champagne.” Max told his server.

“I will need to see some ids please.” The server requested.

After seeing the IDs, the server left the table.

“Max, what do you think you are doing? You know that we can’t drink. We can’t metabolize the alcohol properly.”

“Don’t worry, Tess. I have been using our powers to change the alcohol to sugar. I had to figure out a way I could drink socially while I have been at the law firm.”

“Okay, I trust you Max. I will try. I had never thought of trying the molecular structure. Just one of many reasons why I love you.”

The server returned to their table with a bottle of champagne. Max requested to see the bottled. He quickly changed the alcohol to sugar, while the server was setting their glasses. The server, Jason, set the chilled champagne at the side of the table. He opened the bottle and poured two glasses.

“Have you decided on your meal?” Jason asked the couple.

“Yes, I would like the chef’s special. I would like my filet median with baked potato and steamed broccoli.” Tess told the server.

“I will also take the chef’s special. I would like my filet median rare with asparagus and sautéed mushrooms.”

“Would you like an appetizer?”

“No thank you.”

“I will be back with your bread.”

<Back in the Kitchen>

“Hey Lauren, you look down.” Jason asked his fiancée.

“I have a table with a young couple, probably college students. I will most likely work my butt off for a small tip.”

“You never know. I have a young couple as well but when I asked for ID, I could see his American Express card. Don’t worry, soon we will both have our degrees and we can quit these jobs. Just do you best you might be surprised.”

“Thanks, I better get back to my tables. Thanks for the pep talk.”

<Liz and Kyle’s Table>

“A toast to my beautiful girlfriend on her birthday. Liz, you are the smartest woman I know. Wishing you a very happy 21st birthday. Here is to new adventures in the year to come. Happy Birthday Darling.”

They clink their glasses together and Liz has her first taste of alcohol.

“What do you think of the champagne?”

“It’s not bad. I’m glad we are doing this. I hope Maria and Alex have a good time at their show. I’m a little sad they are not here to celebrate with us.”

“Sometimes, we need our alone time Liz. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t want to spend time alone with my girlfriend?”

<Tess and Max’s Table>

“Did you get the champagne to celebrate passing the bar?”

“Among other things. You haven’t told me about Aruba yet. Did you enjoy yourself?”

“It was beautiful. The scuba diving and snorkeling were fabulous. The amount of life under the ocean is amazing. I rented an underwater camera. I can’t wait until I get the photos back.”

“I look forward to seeing them as well. You have always had a great eye for photography. I guess all the art history class do have a practical application.”
“Thanks, Max. I have never been much of a painter myself. Photography has been a way for me to express myself.”

“So how was the bar exam. I know you passed, or we wouldn’t be celebrating tonight.”

“Yes, I passed. I did much better than I thought I would. Sometimes I feel like I was forced into this career field by my parents and our protectors. My parents wanted me to be like them and the protectors felt I may need knowledge of the law in my future.”

“I can see that. Sometimes, I think our lives have been planned out for all four of us. Sometimes, I just want to do my own thing. I feel powerless, to live my own life.”

“I didn’t what to bring you down with all this heavy talk. There is a lot to be grateful for. It doesn’t look like we will have to leave anytime soon. Our enemies have not located us. I think we can build a great life here. I propose a toast. To our futures, may they continue to be bright.”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 6 10-1-2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Things are moving along just fine so far for the two couples......
Bet it will start to change, soon??
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 7 10-9-2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter 7

<Mercy Hospital>

Maria and Alex have been waiting for a few hours now. “Maria, I will go up a see what is taking so long.”
“Thanks Alex, I would really like to get out of here so we can enjoy this trip.”

“Excuse me, my friend has been waiting for some time. It doesn’t look like anyone is going back except for the ambulance patients.”

“Hi, I’m Isabel Evans. I apologize for your wait. We are experiencing a system wide failure of our computer system. Our IT manager is on vacation and his staff is working on the issue. I came here to tell the ER department to start taking the non-emergency patients. They will have you fill out everything on paper records.”

“I’m Alex Whitman. I’m a double major at MIT in computer science and electrical engineering. I would be willing to help your IT staff. I work part-time in the IT department at Massachusetts General.”

“Thank you, Rachel, why don’t get his friend called back next with the paper forms. Hopefully with Mr. Whitman’s help we will be able to get the electronic system up and running.”

<Back at the Restaurant>

Both tables received meals about 20 minutes later. Both couples made small talk while waiting for their meals. Max was getting nervous about asking Tess to marry him. Would she say yes? Tess was also dreading tell Max she would be leaving for her trip to Europe and Asia for photography adventure.

<Tess and Max’s Table>

“Are you finished with your meals?” Jason asked the couple.

“Yes, we both are.” Max replied to them.

“Are you interested in any our fabulous desserts?”

“Of course, am I?” Tess replied.

“We have a New York style cheesecake with fresh strawberries, a flourless chocolate cake, crème brulee, red velvet chocolate cake and mixed berry sorbet.”

“Why don’t you get something different Max and we each get a taste of the other’s dessert? I would like the Red Velvet Cake.”

“I would like the Cheesecake.”

“Would you like some coffee, cappuccino, or tea with your desserts?”

“I will take a decaf coffee with cream.”

“I would love an herbal tea.”

“Of course, I will be back shortly with your desserts and drinks.”

<Kyle and Liz’s Table>

“Are you finished with your meals?” Lauren asked the couple.

“Yes, we both are.” Liz replied to them.

“Are you interested in any our fabulous desserts?”

“I’m thinking about dessert, what are my choices?” Liz replied.

“We have a New York style cheesecake with fresh strawberries, a flourless chocolate cake, crème brulee, red velvet chocolate cake and mixed berry sorbet. The flourless chocolate cake is my personal favorite.”

“Would it be possible to have the chocolate cake with some strawberries. I love both strawberries and chocolate.”

“Yes, I can arrange that since it is your birthday. Would you like anything, sir?”

“I would like the Red Velvet Cake. I hope it is as good as my stepmother’s cake.”

“Would either of you like some coffee, cappuccino, or tea with your desserts?”

“I will take a decaf coffee black.”

“I would love an herbal tea.”

“Of course, I will be back shortly with your desserts and drinks.”

Lauren left the couple and so returned with their desserts and drinks.

“Your desserts have arrived. I’m going to leave your check. There is no rush, but the restaurant is busy, and I didn’t want you waiting on me for your check.”

“Thank you.”

“This chocolate cake is so rich and creamy. You need to try a little bit, Kyle.”

“The red velvet is good. It might be as good as Amy’s. See for yourself Liz.”
“Liz, we have been dating on and off for five years. I love you and you love me. That is why, I got us a room for the night at Circus-Circus. I think it is time for us to take our relationship to the next level. I love you and I think it is time for us move forward with our relationship. We are no longer a pair of teenagers we are adults now. I think our relationship should reflect our status as adults.”

Liz was left speechless. Had Kyle not been listening to her all these years? Just because she was now twenty-one, she wasn’t going to change her view on sex. She didn’t think she loved Kyle enough to marry him. If she didn’t love him enough for marriage, she wasn’t ready to make love to him. It was time to break up with him.

<Tess and Max’s table>

“Tess, I have something to ask you. We have been dating for two years now. I have finally finished law school and passed the bar. My life is finally moving forward. I think it is only right that I have you by my side in this life, just like the last one. So, will you marry me Tess?”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 7 10-9-2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Why did you stop there???
I'm ready for all sorts of explosions......
Did love Alex offering his IT expertise.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 8 10-11-2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter 8

<Kyle and Liz’s Table>

“Kyle, I have been thinking for some time that it may be time to end our relationship. I don’t see us getting married. I haven’t dated enough to know if you are the one. You would be the safe choice. We want different things. I’m going to continue with graduate school. I will either get a master’s in molecular biology or go to medical school. I’m not ready to make love to you if I can’t see us getting married in the future.”

“You’re breaking up with me? So, you think it okay to just string me along?”

“Kyle, I have been up front with you from the start. I didn’t think we should start dating again when you came to Boston. You told me you understood my reservations.”

“Here is the gift card Grandma Claudia gave me for tonight. I’m out of here. I will talk to you tomorrow.”

Kyle left the table.

<Tess and Max’s Table>

“Max, I love you, you are one of my best friends. I don’t know if I love you enough to be your wife. I don’t know if you really love me either. Your proposal talked about you wanting me by your side. It sounded like a business proposal. It didn’t tell me that you couldn’t imagine your live without me.

I love the time we spend together. My entire life has been dictated by others. Our protectors selected the families they wanted us to emulate. My parents had money, so I was treated like a princess. I have never lived on my own. First my parents, then Isabel as my roommate at Stanford. Serena even moved in with me after Isabel returned to Vegas. You are the only guy I have ever dated. I was going to tell you tonight. I’m leaving for a photography tour of Europe and Asia. I need to do something on my own. I need to see if I’m truly in love with you or just the idea of being your wife and queen.”

“Tess, are you sure?”

“Yes. I’m going to date if the opportunity occurs during my travels. I don’t expect you to wait for me. You can date as well. I plan to return in a year. If neither of us has found someone we can re-evaluate our relationship. I’m going to take a cab home. I need to get packed for my flight.”

Jason, the server, arrived just as Tess was leaving. He could see that he was interrupting a moment with his customers. After Tess left, he approached the table.

“Are you ready for your check, sir?”

“No, I don’t think so. You have anything stronger than this champagne.”

Jason could see the ring box on the table. “She turned down your proposal. The bar has about anything you would want. How does a bourbon sound?”

“I think that would be great. Make it a double.”

Max knew he shouldn’t drink but he didn’t want to feel anything right now. He would just get a room at the hotel for the night.

<Liz’s table>

She had stayed in control most of the night. She had only had one glass of the champagne that evening. She would only go back to an empty hotel room why not have another glass or two.

Lauren returned to her table to check on her customers. She noticed that the birthday girl was left alone.

“Are you ready for me to collect the check?”

“Thank you, Lauren. This place looks very busy tonight. I’m sure your tips are going to great. A part of me regrets that I let my friends talk me into coming to Vegas on a holiday weekend. I’m missing some great tips this weekend.”

“So, you work as a server?”

“I started busing tables in my parents’ restaurant at 13. I was waiting tables by 15. I’m still serving while a student at Harvard. I need to let you return to your work.”

“Are you okay?”

“I will be. I’m going to enjoy a glass of champagne and then head back to my hotel.”

“Please, let me know if I can get you anything else.”

<Max’s Table>

Jason had returned to his Max’s table with his bourbon. Max took one sip and let his worries go. He looked across the restaurant and saw her. She was a vision. He looked at her felt at home. She had beautiful chocolate hair. He imagined that it would feel like silk. Her expressive brown eyes looked sad. Why would she be so troubled?

The more he watched her, he more confidence he gained. He had another sip of his bourbon. He had to talk to her. He gathered his courage and walked over to her table.

“Hi, my name is Max. You looked lonely like me. I thought we should talk.”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 8 10-11-2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love how fate has put these two together......
Will they regret the rebound action?
Better the truth came out now, than later.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 9 10-22-2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Song credit: Waiting for a Girl Like You - Foreigner (written by Lou Gramm and Mick Jones)
<Chapter 9>

Liz was going to tell him to buzz off that she wanted to be alone but there was something in his voice. There was something about him. She looked up and looked into his pleading eyes. She decided to give him a chance.

“I saw you across the restaurant and knew I wanted to talk to you. You looked as lonely as I was feeling. I thought you might need a friend.”

“Thanks, my name is Liz. My ex-boyfriend and I had a disagreement about the future of our relationship on my birthday no less.” Liz didn’t say exactly what the fight was about. She didn’t want to scare him away.

“I understand my girlfriend decided she wanted to travel the world and left me on the night we celebrated me passing the bar.” Max didn’t say that he had proposed. He didn’t want to her think he was on the rebound.

“Sounds like we are in both in similar situations.”

“So, tell me about yourself. All know is your first name is Liz and your ex-boyfriend is a jerk.”

“The name is Elizabeth Claudia Parker. Liz to my friends. Only my daddy can call me Lizzie. I grew up in Roswell New Mexico, the only child of Jeff and Nancy Parker. My parents own a restaurant. I’m in my junior year of Harvard. I’m studying Molecular Biology. My friends convinced me to come to Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday. So Max, what about you?”

“My name is Maxwell Philip Evans. I prefer Max. I have one friend, Michael that insists on calling me Maxwell because he knows it pisses me off. I grew up in Las Vegas. I have a twin sister, Isabel. Both my parents, Philip and Diane Evans, are attorneys. I went to Stanford, the Harvard of the West. I have my undergraduate degree in biology and then went to law school. I just passed the bar. I have a job at the same firm as my parents.”

“My other friends are at a show. Do you want to do something? They say this town never sleeps.”

“I would love to spend more time with you. Do you love to dance? I know a fabulous club.”

“Sounds good to me. Let’s go.”

Max and Liz gathered their things. Liz was going to call Maria but knew she was at the show and would have her ringer off.

Lauren and Jason returned to their tables to see that couple had left together.

“Did my birthday girl leave with your guy?” Lauren asked her fiancé.

“His girlfriend refused his proposal.” Jason replied.

“Well, my birthday girl broke up with her boyfriend because he wanted to get in her pants. I did get a great tip. Her parents own a restaurant, so she understands how important tips are.”

“You were worried about nothing. Do you think those two be okay? I know he was drunk after his double bourbon.”

“I think that they both are going to be okay.”

<Stratosphere Hotel>

While at the hospital, Maria had an x-ray and confirmed it was only a sprain. She was sent home with bandage and crutches. Alex was able to help the hospitals IT department locate a virus and the system was restored. Maria was tired from using the crutches, so Alex decided to pick up so dinner for the two of them.

“Do you want me to bring back a bottle of wine to go with dinner?”

“Sure, I’m not taking anything other than Advil.”

<Dance Club>

Max and Liz arrived at the club. They flashed their IDs and were admitted into the club. They found a table along the wall. The club was filled with the sounds of the 80s.

“Liz, would you like anything else to drink?”

“I would love a strawberry daiquiri.”

“I will be right back with our drinks.”

Max went to the bar. He ordered a strawberry daiquiri for Liz and another bourbon for himself. He returned to the table to see some guy chatting to Liz.

“Look I’m here with a friend. I don’t want to dance with you.”

“Why did your friend leave a pretty girl like you all alone?”

“I went to get drinks. I believe that the lady asked you to leave.”

“Sorry dude, I didn’t know she was with someone.”

“Next time listen to what she is trying to tell you. You shouldn’t have to hear it from me to believe her.”

The guy stormed away.

“Liz, are you okay.”

“I’m fine Max. I could have defended myself. The sheriff taught Maria and I self-defense before we went to college. I take a kickboxing class once a week on campus.”

“You will have to show me some of your moves sometime. How long will you be in Vegas?”

“We are flying back on Sunday because the rates are cheaper.”

“So, what are you planning to do with your degree?”

“I will either go to grad school or lately I have been thinking about medical school.”

“I thought about medical school, but my extended family thought law would be a better fit for me.”

The pair quickly finished their drinks and continued to talk. Max couldn’t believe that his dream girl was currently in school on the other side of the country. How would he manage when she had to leave after this weekend?

“Would you like to dance?”

“I would love to.”

So long
I've been looking too hard
I've been waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find
I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone
When you love someone

It feels so right, so warm and true
I need to know if you feel it too

Maybe I'm wrong
Won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong
This heart of mine has been hurt before
This time I wanna be sure

I've been waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life
A love that will survive
I've been waiting for someone new
To make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life

As Max held Liz in his arms, he leaned down to give her a kiss. As he kissed her, he got glimpses of her life. She was everything he ever wanted. He knew he didn’t want to lose her. He had never felt this way about anyone he dated. He just believed that she would accept him warts and all. He made the decision then. He took the rings from his pocket and held them in his hand. He concentrated on the image of the rings he saw in the flash.

You're so good
When we make love
It's understood
It's more than a touch or a word we say
Only in dreams could it be this way
When you love someone
Yeah, really love someone

Now I know it's right
From the moment I wake up 'til deep in the night
There's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be
Than holding you tenderly

Liz had several emotions running through her as she danced with Max. It felt so good in his arms. They fit perfectly together. She knew now that this was the soul mate her grandmother always told her about. The kiss with Max had been perfect. She hadn’t felt anything like this when she kissed Kyle. She knew it was crazy, but she felt like she could see into his soul. How was she ever going to go back to school? She just wanted to stay in his arms.

To come into my life
A love that will survive
I've been waiting for someone new
To make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life

I've been waiting
Waiting for you
I've been waiting
I've been waiting, yeah
(I've been waiting for a girl like you
I've been waiting)
Won't you come into my life?

“Liz, can we go someplace a little quieter?”

“Let’s go for a walk.”

The pair left the dance club hand in hand. They walked for a few blocks.

“I don’t want this night to end, Max but I have a big secret. I hope you don’t lose interest in me.”

“I feel the same way. The night doesn’t have to end. I have a really big secret too, Lizzie. I hope you don’t run away from me when you hear it. Ladies go first.”

“I’m still a virgin. I have no intention of making love to anyone but my husband. Now it’s your turn Max,
you can tell me anything.”

“I’m not entirely human. Human DNA was mixed with the essence of a former alien king. I’m part alien.”

He turns Liz’s purple dress to white.

“It’s okay Max. I love you anyway.”

“Liz, I know this is soon, but why don’t we get married tonight. I don’t want to lose you. I feel like I have known you all my life. You are the beautiful woman I have ever met. I don’t care that you are a virgin. I love you and don’t want to spend another day apart from you. I want to be your husband. I want us to make beautiful babies together. Don’t worry, Serena told me it’s possible. I want to make love to you all night. Will you marry me Elizabeth Parker?”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 9 10-22-2019

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That was really an interesting proposal.......after all, he had the rings.
I am anxious to hear more about things after they have been awake a while, and Isabel and Michael get ahold of Max.
Of course we all know they are meant for each other!
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 10 10-30-2019

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter 10

Liz was in shock. Did he really ask her to marry him? He had presented her with an engagement ring that looked like her grandmother ring.

“This is not normal Max. People don’t just marry some they meet on the same day.”

“What’s so great about normal?”

“I don’t want to lose you either but what about school?”

“I have a trust fund. I don’t have to work. I went to school because I enjoy it. I will come to Cambridge with you.”

Liz thought for a moment. Then she remembered the advice her grandmother gave her, “follow your heart”. Max was her heart.

“Yes! I will marry you.”

“Let’s go to the Elvis Chapel.”

<Elvis Chapel>

Max and Liz stopped and purchased Liz a bouquet of white roses. Max had taken two slot machine tokens and changed them into matching wedding bands. Since Max had already turned Liz’s dark purple dress to white, she didn’t need a wedding dress.

Max stood with the Elvis minister while he began to sing Love Me Tender, as Liz walked down the aisle. The Elvis impersonator’s wife was dressed like Priscilla and was taking photos with Liz’s camera. Their daughter, which they named Lisa Marie, served as flower girl.

Love me tender
Love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so

Love me tender
Love me true
All my dreams fulfilled
For my darling I love you
And I always will

Love me tender
Love me long
Take me to your heart
For it's there that I belong
And we'll never part

Love me tender
Love me dear
Tell me you are mine
I'll be yours through all the years
Till the end of time

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to witness before family and friends the exchange of solemn vows between Maxwell Philip Evans and Elizabeth Claudia "WHO LOVES YA, BABY?" Parker.
If there be any suspicious minds present in the audience doncha think it's time to speak now or never - their love won't wait.
Liz Parker, repeat after me:
It only took one night to get stuck on you,
and now my wish came true, you big hunka hunka burnin' love!
I thought you were nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time,
but now I know you're my teddy bear
'cause tigers play too rough and lions ain't the kind you love enough.
So kiss me quick and love me tender for I can't help falling in love with you.
Liz repeated the vows to Max.
Max Evans, repeat after me:
It took a hard headed woman to make me king of the whole wide world.
I thought you were the devil in disguise but you turned out to be my puppet on a string.
I used to live in the hotel down the end of lonely street
but now it's viva las vegas 'cause I need your love tonight.
Max repeated the vows to Liz.
Please take this moment to exchange your gifts of love.
By the powers vested in me by Graceland, the good Lord above, and the state of Nevada, I now pronounce you "husband and wife" but remember, there is no return to sender. You may kiss your cousin. Please join me in welcoming Mr. AND Mrs. "WHO LOVES YA, BABY?" Evans. Folks, this has got me all shook up, so please love me tender. Congratulations, kids.

Max and Liz ended their vows with a passionate kiss.

“Mr. Evans, what are we going to do now?”
“We are going back to the Bellagio for a night in the Honeymoon Suite, Mrs. Evans?”

Modified from: http://www.brilliantweddingpages.com/co ... g_vows.asp