Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult)Epilogue 7/14/19 Complete

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 26 5/9/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It appears that Serena is coming around........we all agree being forced to have sex is not the same as sleeping around.
I think Serena will learn to behave and that she and Liz will become great friends.
Hope the horse back ride goes well for everyone.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 26 5/9/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Serena is slowly coming around. She is really trying to behave. In time I am sure that Serena and Liz will be close friends.

Part 27

Liz followed Serena into the stable to see Max and Kyle already there. She also Alex and Sergei.

“We are just waiting for Isabel and Ginta. Liz come meet Spring Breeze. She is yours now.” Said Max

Liz headed over to Max and the orange horse like animal.

“She is beautiful.” Said Liz
“She is. Did Serena tell you she is the one that trained her?”
“Yeah. She said it is what her people do for a living.”
“Yes. Spring Breeze was trained for the woman, I would take as my wife. That is you.”
“I've never ridden before.”
“Don't worry she will not give you trouble. That is part of why our companions are joining us. Serena will help you with the commands.”
“Ok.”

Liz gently placed her hand on Spring Breeze's head and petted her. The animal reached and nuzzled her neck. Max watched smiling. He knew that Spring Breeze was a perfect match for Liz.

Kyle walked over to Serena who was preparing a bridle on one of the animals.

“So uh is riding one of these things hard?” asked Kyle
“Not really. Did you ever ride a horse on earth?”
“Yeah my grandfather had a ranch. Went riding a lot as a kid.”
“Then you will fine. It is nearly the same.”
“I noticed that all the others but this one have saddles on. You going to put one on?”
“No. I am going to be riding Thunderstorm. I have never used a saddle. Not even when I trained these animals as a child.”
“You uh just ride bareback?”
“I use a riding blanket. It is a thin blanket that protects the animal's back from my riding pants. It is how my people have ridden for as long as anyone remembers.”
“So who will I ride?”
“Gunther.”
“Gunther?”
“Max's father named him. He is fairly calm.”
“What about Thunderstorm?”
“He is high strung at times. That is why I am riding him. Max knows I can handle him. Kyle, I like you. But the fact is it is going to take me time to adjust to the fact that what was drilled into my head growing up is not the same as others were raised.”
“Serena, I know what you went through. It doesn't change anything for me. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. We just need to take things slow and get to know each other ok?”
“Yeah. Just understand it's not easy to change what I was taught to believe.”
“I will help you anyway I can.”
“Thank you.”

Serena let Kyle pull her into a hug. For the first time in her life she felt safe and at peace.

Liz looked at Kyle and Serena and smiled. It seemed that Serena might actually let the former solider in.

“If my mother's visions are to believed they will find happiness together.” Said Max
“I hope so.”
“Liz, I hope you will be happy with me.”
“Max, you are the kindest man I have ever met.”

Max smiled and kissed her.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 27 5/11/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Looks like this is going to be a very good day........and new adventure for Liz and Kyle.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Finally getting caught up. It seems that Serena is not the only rebellious woman from her tribe. I doubt her father ever wanted her to get an education.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn It should be a very nice day for everyone.

RoswellFan68 No Serena was not the only rebellious woman in her tribe.

Part 28

Sergei smiled at Ginta.

*What do you wish to know about me?* asked Ginta
“I was thinking it would be nice to spend time with you. Get to know you.” Said Sergei
*That is possible. I know that you are attracted to me. You do not find my skin color odd?*
“It is what you were born with. Your skin color is different. But other wise you look no different then women I knew on earth.”
*You had several lovers during your time in the Russian army.*
“Is that a problem for you?”
*Not at all. By the time my people turn fifteen we are expected to have had at least one lover. Unless we are chosen to be one of the spiritual leaders who live in the temples. They are to be pure of body and soul. Most are chosen by the time they reach the age of ten.*
“You were not chosen.”
*That was not my destiny. It was my sister Lorda's. She left our family at the age of eight. I have not seen her since then.*
“You miss her?”
*Not as much as I once did. It is best that she is where she is. As it is best that I am the companion of the princess. Sergei, you may not have chosen this life, but destiny did.*

Sergei nodded. He was truly intrigued by this woman.

“Tell me Alex, have you ridden before?” asked Alex
“Just a pony ride when I was six. But nothing like this.”
“Moonshot likes you.”
“That is good to know.”
“Starlight is his sister.”
“Really that is cool.”
“Relax Alex. I like you. I am going to tell you something only a few people know.”
“Are you sure you should?”
“Ginta tells me that you can be trusted. My father most likely will be dead in six months. He has been poisoned. We are gathering evidence to convict the men responsible.”
“How are you doing it?”
“Serena has a cousin that is a slave owned by the man we are gathering the evidence against. She is a sex slave.”
“You know I don't like that.”
“I know. Tasha has accepted that this is her life right now. The manager of the pleasure house she works in picked her to get the information we need from the ringleader’s top man. This guy likes to talk during and after sex from what I hear. We know now who if helping them here in the palace.”
“Why do you trust this Tasha?”
“She is Serena's cousin.”
“That makes her trust worthy?”
“Alex, Tasha has been abused badly.”
“What was her crime?”
“She stole food. She was hungry and took food. No one would hire her because of her race. She had left her village to look for work.”
“How old was she?”
“Tasha was fourteen. That is the legal age in the empire. Max is going to change a lot of things when he is King. He will raise the legal age for work outside a family business to sixteen, I know still young. But it's the best he will be able to do. Sex slaves won't be younger than sixteen too. Well new ones anyway. Anyone sentenced to be a slave before the changes won't be affected.”
“Why have slaves at all?”
“It has been this way for a long time. You can't change things too fast.”
“I get that. But they get abused.”
“Look what happened to Ginta.”
“That woman was punished for what she did.”
“What about Serena? Her race can't go to school because of the way they look.”
“That will be one of the first changes.”
“Too late for Serena who I hear is a genius.”
“There are always loopholes. Max is bringing in a tutor for Liz. Liz orders Serena to stay during the lessons. Serena gets to learn too.”
“I never thought about it that way.”
“Alex, you coming here is going to help bring the changes needed.”

Alex nodded as they continued to ride.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 28 5/13/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

We have some background on Sergei and Ginta now......
And I see that it will take time for the changes in the sex slave situation.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 28 5/13/19

Carolyn Things will take time to change.

Part 29

Max watched as Liz rode next to him. He knew he had chosen the right jar-ra for her to ride. Spring Breeze seemed to like her too. The only time he had gone riding with Tess had been a disaster. She had been so rough with the normally calm animal that she had been thrown. Luckily they were in the stable yard at the time. The stable master was able to calm Spring Breeze. Tess told him he should destroy the animal. He told that if she hadn't been so mean she never would have been thrown. It was also the day he told his father he would never have that bitch as his mate.

“You ok Liz?” asked Max
“Yeah. Spring Breeze is really calm.”
“She is.”
“I never got the name of the one you are riding.”
“Firestorm. He has his moments where he isn't very calm. But nothing like Thunderstorm that Serena is riding. She is one of the few that can handle him.”
“I noticed she doesn't use a sandal.”
“I never have seen her use one. I am not sure anyone from her village ever has.”
“She told me she trained Spring Breeze.”
“She did. Ten years ago my mother took me to Serena's village. That was when I first met her. She was not happy to see us. I didn't understand at the time how much she hated my family. I just stood outside the riding pasture watching her. She was riding Spring Breeze. She never spoke to either my mother or me. My mother talked to her father for the deal to get Spring Breeze. To say Rena was pissed off is an understatement. She yelled something at her father that the translator couldn't translate.”
“So there are things that can't be translated?”
“Very few. Serena speaks two forms of her native language, plus Antarian. Antarian is spoken and taught in all schools in the empire.”
“Do you know what it is she said?”
“Nothing a gentleman should say in front of a lady.”
“I take it her native language can be translated.”
“The main form yes. Not the old unwritten form. Which is what she used that day. My mother knew what she said. She not only get visions of the future but is gifted in learning languages. She said something to Serena using her people's old language to say Rena's attitude changed is an understatement.”
“Maybe she never thought any Antarian would care to learn to speak the language.”
“I think you are right. Not counting those from Earth that have come here there are probably twenty to thirty different languages spoken in the empire.”
“So nearly everyone that isn't Antarian is bilingual?”
“Yes. I speak a little of Serena's peoples main language. In fact when I bought her, that is what I used to talk to her until she got her translator implanted. Even though she spoke Antarian.”
“Did it help her to trust you?”
“A little. I don't think that she will ever fully trust any Antarian.”
“Do you blame her?”
“No. I found a new tutor. One that isn't going to have a problem with Serena being with you.”
“Why should I believe that?”
“This woman is Zane's sister. Caitlin actually spent a year and half teaching Zane's wife Jena a form of applied Mathematics used is physics. I don't even understand it.”
“Why wasn't she called first? Why have that bastard Oquad?”
“My father's idea. I should never have let him have a say in who teaches you.”
“We should make arrangements for Serena to spend time with her friend.”
“I will take care of it.”
“Ok.”
“Liz, Caitlin will be at the palace tomorrow afternoon. You will see the doctor in the morning about what we talked about at the lake. Besides you are due for a check up anyway.”
“You trust this doctor?”
“Kara is the best. Though I should warn you she has a temper when it comes to slaves that have been mistreated. I think she has learned every curse word there is in nearly every language spoken in the empire, including the old language of Serena's race. I once heard her say a word I only heard from Serena that day we bought Spring Breeze.”
“She sounds delightful.”
“She great as long as she isn't pissed off. She is the only doctor Serena trusts.”
“Anything else?”
“Kara is Zane's older sister.” Said Serena riding up to them.
“Is something wrong?” asked Max
“When we reach the river we should let the animals get water. It is warm today.” Said Serena
“I planned for us to stop for a picnic there.” Said Max

Serena nodded and headed back to ride with Kyle.

“So do think Serena will finally listen to what all of us have been telling her?” asked Max
“I think if Zane called who I think he did when she took off for a short time earlier this morning she will. It is my experience that a best friend can get through to someone when no one else can.” Said Liz
“Did you leave a best friend behind when you came here?
“No. She died of cancer two years ago. She had been exposed to a higher level of radiation then me. She lived closer to the boarder of the hot zone.”
“I'm sorry. You are too young to have lost so many close to you.”
“Max, had I not lost those close to me, I never would have found the courage to come here.”

Max smiled as the reached the river. He dismounted first then helped Liz down. Out of the corner of his eye he watched as the guards took their places around the edge of the field.

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 29 5/13/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Glad Max realized early that Tess is a bitch. If she was anything like her father, once she had an heir she would have tried to kill Max.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Serena was a natural with the animals.
Loved it when Liz was honest with Max, and admitted she would never have agreed to come here if she wouldn't have lost love ones on Earth.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RoswellFan68 Max isn't stupid. He knew from the start that Tess was a bitch. I don't think Tess is smart enough to come up with a plan to kill Max. That doesn't mean that someone else didn't have a plan in place.

Carolyn Serena is a natural with animals. Later we may find out what she had wanted to study if she had been able to go to the University. Liz has no reason not to be honest with Max. She wants him to know she doesn't regret her choice to come to Antar.

Part 30

Zane walked into the small cottage his family lived in. To have lunch with his family. He smiled as he watched his wife feeding their daughter.

“Did Serena return to Lady Elizabeth?” asked Jena
“Yes. Whatever you said to her calmed her.”
“I always found it ironic that her name means calming. But she has never been very calm.”
“Well, she has a right to be angry. You know a tutor came a few days ago to teach Liz. Liz is smart she knows if she orders Serena to stay during her lessons then Serena will get the higher education she always wanted. Oquad was not pleased to have Serena there. When he said that and spoke like Serena was no better then dirt Liz fired him on the spot.”
“Who stupid idea was it to have that bigot teach our future Queen? Why not Caitlin?”
“Unfortunately Prince Max listened to his father on that one. Caitlin will be here tomorrow afternoon and will now be Liz's tutor. Queen Diane likes the fire in Liz.”
“Tell me about our future Queen. I haven't met her yet. I just saw her the day she arrived from a distance.”
“Lady Elizabeth, has lost everyone she ever cared about. But it didn't make her cold and uncaring. She is warm and caring. Unlike most people who see the slave ban on Serena's arm and treat her like dirt. Liz doesn't, she treats Serena as her friend. I think that you will like her. She is going to talk to the Prince about letting Serena spend time with you.”
“Zane, I told her about Ryden and Dara marrying.”
“Did you tell her about her father?”
“No. I only found out because Trina sent me that message that Chief Grainer died last year.”
“Your sister is the only family member you are on speaking terms with right?”
“Yes.”
“Have you thought about trying to make amends with them?”
“Zane, my father disowned me because I fell in love with you.”
“Jena, what about Ryden?”
“He believes that the old ways are what we should always follow. So the fact that I married you is disrespectful of our people.”
“What about the others?”
“What about them? Look I get they are my brothers and sisters. But I just never got along with them. Just like I never liked my stepmother.”
“Jena, you do know that you are it for me. I am forever bonded to you.”
“I know Zane. I knew this when I agreed to be your wife and mate. We have a beautiful daughter. I love you Zane.”
“Love you too Jena.”

Lord Tanner smiled as Philip drank more of his ale. If all goes according to plan those worthless Paylors will get the blame. He will make sure that it is that bitch slave of the Prince's. After he got his fill of the slut he would have her sent to the mines to be worked to death.

“Tanner where is my son?” asked Philip
“I believe that he went riding with his so to be mate.” Said Tanner
“What he sees in that girl I will never know. Kivar has a daughter that would make a perfect mate for my boy. This human will never understand our ways.”
“Your mate does not agree my King.”
“Well she is nothing but a stupid woman.”
“That is true.”

Tanner hid his joy that the poison was going into the advance stages. It would not be long now before Philip was dead.

Tess moaned as the male slave trust into her. She had no clue what his name was nor did she care. All she cared about was that his dick felt good inside of her. Her father Kivar had given her three male slaves for her fourteenth birthday. That was four years ago. Male sex slaves weren't as popular as female. But they did exist. Most women only had sex with their mate. That is not to say they never used male sex slaves. It just took more preventive measures. The woman had to be sure her birth control was up to date and the slave needed to sure to be sterile.

TBC