Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult)Epilogue 7/14/19 Complete

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 3 4/4/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Once Liz begins her lessons she may figure out who she is to be the bride for. You will find out who the contract worker is. I wouldn't worry about Serena not being nice to Liz.

Part 4

Serena took a deep breath as she knocked on the door to the cabin that the soon to be bride of the future king.

"Come in."

Serena opened the door and walked in. She looked at the young woman in front of her. Serena had to admit they had chosen a lovely young woman. She had long brown hair and soft brown eyes.

"Can I help you?"
"Actually ma'am, I am here to help you. My master is the man you are to marry. I have been ordered to help you learn everything you need to be the wife of an Antarian noble."
"Master?"
"I am a slave. It is my punishment for breaking a law. What I did was not violent. But I still broke the law."
"Uh what is your name?"
"Serena."
"Serena, call me Liz please."
"As you wish. But only when no one else is around."
"That works. I can't help but notice that you look a bit different from other Antarians."
"That is because I am not Antarian. My planet Te'Jog was conquered by Antar 200 years ago. Though I am not of what is considered the dominant race. My race is called Paylor. The Paylor would be like your Native Americans."
"You seem bitter about the Antarians."
"I am a little. My people have not been treated well."

Liz nodded. She could tell that Serena knew a lot more then she was telling. But was not going to push the bronze skinned woman for answers. No one was going to tell her the identity of her future husband.

"Liz, can I ask you something?" Asked Serena
"Yeah sure."
"Why agree to marry a man you never met on another planet?"
"I have nothing to keep me here. I am not stupid I know that Earth is dying. Clean drinking water is becoming hard to find. Food is nearly gone. There really isn't anywhere that doesn't have some level of radiation. I know one of those test they did to me was to test my level of exposure to radiation. I am betting some of those drugs that they pumped into me are to treat me for that exposure."
"You are right. Just because you did not live in one of the hot zones didn't keep you from being exposed."
"Serena, are all the humans on this ship mates for some Antarian noble?"
"No, very few are. It costs a lot of money to pay for your transport. Some are contract workers, have skills the government wants. Most are to be sold as slave labor. I won't lie. Before you ask some may end up as sex slaves. If they are to be sex slaves then they will be made sterile. It is up to the slaves owner to make that choice. Only the wealthy can afford slaves. Though, most of the female humans who are to be sold may have been given a powerful birth control drug. It is not unheard of for the crew of a ship like this to use slaves before they are sold at the market."
"Does your owner use you like that?"
"No. He only wishes to be with his mate that way. He did tell me that he may let me have a lover at some point. One of my choice."
"How many slaves does your owner have?"
"Just me. Though his father has over 100. That I know of. Though it could be more."

I sure as hell believe that asshole king has closer to a thousand slaves but I will not tell her that.

Liz looked at Serena and knew that she wasn't voicing her true belief on the subject.

"Liz, we will begin your lessons tomorrow. But before I forget you should wear this pendant at all times on the ship. It will keep anyone from bothering you. It has the family crest of your mate on it. It states you are spoken for."

Liz took the pendant from Serena and noticed a double spiral on it. That was when she also noticed the same symbol on the ban that Serena wore on arm.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 4 4/6/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It appears that Liz and Serena got off to a good start.
That should make Serena's job easier, but I'm sure Liz will still have more questions.
Interesting comparison between the American Indians.
I'm anxious to learn more about this arrangement.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I wonder who else is on the ship with Liz?
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Liz and Serena are off to a good start. Liz will have a lot of questions.

RoswellFan68 Be patient all will come put as too who else is on the ship.

Part 5

Michael had joined the military as soon as he was of age. His father had been in the military as had his grandfather. Both had been killed in battle. Their names were carved on the wall of honor. A place he hoped his name would one day be. While he knew that the Prince had never taken a lover he could not say the same for himself. He had more then once visited the pleasure houses in the city. The slaves in those houses were well trained. He remembered the day his father took him to the pleasure house for the first time. It was two days before he entered the military. The slave had been a Paylor, named Tasha. He her bronze skin looked so dark compared to his paler Antarian skin. She had taught him how to please a woman. Soon he would need to take a wife. He had started looking, the only woman that had caught his eye had been a human that had been on Antar for six months. She had been brought to Antar on a contract as a teacher. With humans becoming part of their world the King felt that children needed to learn about Earth. Not that anyone who was now on the planets of the Empire would ever live there. He knew that the Prince had a human bride on the way. He took a deep breath and walked through the cafe to where the human teacher was eating.

"May I join you?"

The blond woman looked up at the tall good looking man in uniform. She nodded. Michael sat down across from her.

"My name is Michael. I am a captain in the Royal Antarian Army."
"I know who you are. I'm Maria DeLuca."
"I know. I was wondering if you would have dinner with me?"
"Dinner?"
"Yeah, I believe you humans call it a date."
"Yes that is a date. Why me?"
"Why not?"
"It's just I got the feeling that some Antarians don't like humans much."
"I am not like that. Maria, I am going to tell you something that very few know. Crowned Prince Maxwell is going to be bonded to a human woman."
"Bonded?"
"Uh I think it is what you call married."
"Really?"
"Yes. I don't know much else."
"I am sure we will learn more as time goes on about her."
"You are right. So how about dinner tomorrow?"
"Sure. Let me give you my address."
"You live at Yeta's rooming house right?"
"Yes."
"I will pick you up at half past vinter."
"How should I dress?"
"Nice but not fancy."
"Ok see you then Michael."

Michael got up smiling. Hopeful a year from now he would have his own bonding ceremony to Maria.

Tasha, had been fourteen when she was sent to the slave market after stealing food and medicine. The Antarian government didn't care about her people. Payors were treated badly ever since Antar conquered her home world. The Jog'tee hadn't been great historically but they had left the Paylor alone mostly. The black slave ban she wore on her arm held the family crest of a man known only as Lord Kiver. Kivar was a cold and violent man. He had her made sterile the same day he bought her. He then as soon as she had healed from the surgery spent the next week forcing her to have sex with him and a number of other men, including the head of his guard. Nicholas could be even more violent then Kivar. After two years of living like that, Kivar sold her to the pleasure house she now worked in. That was five years ago. She was now considered one of the most skilled in the art of pleasure. She actually got days off now. In fact today was one of those days off. She sat out in the garden enjoying the warm sun. Antar like her home planet of Te'Jog had a red sun. But Antar wasn't as close, and had a stronger atmosphere. Her mind was on her cousin who right now was on a ship returning to Antar from the dying planet Earth. She knew that Serena got lucky that the Prince took her papers. She knew that Serena was being treated well, even if Prince Maxwell's father was an asshole. Tasha hoped that one day she would be able to visit with Serena.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 5 4/8/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So Michael caught the eye of certain teacher.
Tasha became the most skillful in her profession, who just happens to be Serena's cousin.
Small world on Antar.
Can't wait for Liz to start her training.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 5 4/8/19

Carolyn Yes Michael caught the eye of a certain teacher. Tasha has become very skilled at her profection. Not that she wanted to or likes what she is doing.

Part 6

Liz sat in the dinning hall of the ship trying to understand what she was reading on laws in the Antarian Empire. There were a range of punishments that could be given depending on the crime. While a panel of judges issued the punishment the King could veto it and issue his own. The punishment for murder in any form even by accident was always death. Attempted murder also always resulted in death. Though in a rare cases there have been pardons issued by the King.

"That looks like some heavy reading you are doing."

Liz looked up to see a lanky young man maybe a little older then her sitting down across from her. He wore a badge with the same symbol as on her pendant. She had learned that contract holders wore badges.

"Uh yeah. I need to learn this stuff."
"You are marrying someone important then?"
"Yeah. I just don't know who. They won't tell me until I get there. I'm Liz Parker by the way."
"Alex Whitman. I signed a contract to learn and help improve technology."
"Uh you know more about this family crest that we are wearing then I do don't you Alex?"
"Yes. But I was told that if I reveal what I know to anyone from Earth that doesn't know that my contract will be cancelled and I will face punishment."

Liz nodded. She didn't want to cost Alex his job just for the knowledge she wanted.

"Liz, I am sure that whoever it is that you will marry is a good man."
"I am not worried about that. I just am not that comfortable with this slave thing they have."
"Neither am I. But we can't change things. No matter what is waiting for us on Antar it has to be better then what we are leaving behind."
"I know that you are right Alex."

Alex and Liz kept talking starting to form a friendship.

Kyle Valenti paced in the small dark cell he was locked in with five other men. All had been soldiers in different armies around Earth. They each now had a black ban on their arm. He knew what the ban meant, so did the man he ended sharing a bunk with. A Russian by the name of Sergei Kozlov. Sergei only spoke broken English but enough for the two men to know that they would never see Earth again. Kyle watched the bronze skinned woman with a gold ban on her arm walk past his cell. He listened as the other men not only in his cell but other cells as well make "cat calls" at her in a number of languages. She never looked at any of the men.

"Kyle, friend she looks sad." Said Sergei
"Yeah she does. Did you notice that there was a symbol on that gold ban?"
"Da Kyle, I did."
"It must mean she has an owner."
"I agree. Whoever owns her must be wealthy. She dressed nicely."

Serena unknown to either Kyle or Sergei had heard every word they said. Both were good looking. Kyle, was the shorter of the two had dark brown hair and blue eyes. While the one called Sergei had blond hair and blue eyes. She knew all these men had been in the military. But unlike most of the men those two were not making crud comments at her. She understood every word they said. Antar had come up with a universal translation implant. Max had one implanted into her the day he took her papers. Brides, and grooms that were imported to Antar were also given them as well as contract holders. It was up to the slaves owner to have them implanted or not. She knew it wasn't until her cousin had been sold to the pleasure house that she got one. The owner of the house wanted all his sex slaves to know what the men wanted from them. She wished Tasha didn't have to live like that. But Tasha had told her in a letter that it was better then it had been with Lord Kivar. Serena was inclined to believe her. Everything Serena had heard about Lord Kivar made him seem to be pure evil.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 6 4/10/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Looks like Liz is going to have some good friends when she arrives on Antar.
Everyone comes from a different background......
But it appears that Liz will have the most important position.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Poor Kyle, maybe Serena will put in a good word for him with Max so his family will get him as a gold slave. It would be better treatment than going to someone like Klivar.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Well Liz has at least one friend in the making in Alex. As for others we will have to wait and see. Yes everyone is coming from a different background. Liz is going to be one of the most important.

RoswellFan68 Unfortunately Serena's word with the King doesn't hold water. Max's father hates Serena's people. But Kyle might get lucky.

Part 7

Kivar watched as his new young slave was brought into his bed chamber. He didn't agree with the Royals on hardly anything. But he did like this move by King Philip. The girl was one of the first brought from that wasteland known as Earth. She was one of the few that had been untouched by the crew. She was untouched due to her age. The ship's crew were only aloud to use the slave cargo if they were no younger then sixteen. Privately owned slaves could be used for sex starting at fourteen. This girl from what he learned from her papers had just turned fifteen during the trip. He had purchased her a week ago. That same day he had her ovaries removed. She was now completely sterile. There will never be any half breeds from this vermin. He ordered his men to strip her, he removed his shorts the only clothing he was wearing. He shoved her roughly down on the bed. The next sound heard was the girl's screams as he ripped through her virginity.

Time passed quickly on the ship. Liz, head was swimming with all the information she had been given. She now had a better understanding of how things were done on Antar. She also knew that when she married her mate as they referred to it, would not be in the same way done on Earth. On Antar it will be just her and her mate in what they call a bonding with a priestess of something called the Granilth. Not even Serena knew what it really was. There would be some kind of promises made, sort of like vows. The last part of the bonding would be just her and her mate in their bed chambers. That Liz knew would be her losing her virginity.

"Liz, we will be landing in a couple hours. If you look out the window you will see your new home." Said Serena softly
"Serena, will you tell me the truth if I ask you something?" Asked Liz
"Yes. My master told me to follow any order you issue me."

Liz looked at the bronze skinned woman and took a deep breath.

"This symbol that we both wear, it's the Royal seal isn't it?"
"Yes."
"So the man, I am to marry is......"
"The Crowned Prince."
"No, I can't be marrying a Prince. I am not cut out to be a princess."
"Liz, you can do this. You have what it takes to be the future Queen."
"I don't believe in slavery."
"Liz, I know that. But change will take time. Max, wants to end the slave thing but knows it won't be easy."
"How can you be so at ease with this?"
"Liz, the one thing I have learned is anger gets you in nothing but trouble. Max treats me really well. It took me a long time to understand why he sent me to be your teacher. But I do now. He wanted someone who wouldn't sugar coat everything. He wanted someone that would be straight with you."
"Serena, there is no way we could be friends is there?"
"Well seeing as I was informed two days ago that I would now unofficially belong to you, at least until you are granted citizenship. That might happen. I will have to follow any orders you give or be punished."
"I don't know that I could punish you."
"You wouldn't be the one to punish me. There is a head of slaves that does that."
"What is the punishment for not following orders?"
"Depends on what number offence it is. Or how serve it is. First and minor is up to two days with nothing but water to drink. A second through fourth offence is no less then five lashes with a whip, and could be up to twenty. Fifth is being sent for hard labor to the edge of the Empire. If there is a sixth then it's a slow painful death."
"Have you been punished?"

Serena didn't look at Liz as the memory from her first month as a slave came back. She had mouthed off to the head of the Royal Guard. Max had no choice but to send her to be punished.

"Once. Max, hated doing it. But I had mouthed off to the wrong person. The head of the Royal Guard. He had no choice. I got five lashes for it. That was after I refused to work the week before. One thing you should know is Antarians have powers. Max has the power to heal. He couldn't fully heal me but he did speed it up so that I wasn't in pain and the lashes didn't get infected."
"You speak as if the Prince is your friend. But he abused you."
"No, I was punished for breaking rules. Liz didn't you ever get punished by your parents for breaking their rules?"
"Yeah of course. It didn't happen often."
"That is what it was with me. The one time I was whipped was enough to get me to behave. I may not like my situation but I got myself in this mess so I have to live with it."

Liz nodded. She understood better now.

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 7 4/12/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Is Liz going to be expected to bond with Max immediately after getting on Antar?