Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult)Epilogue 7/14/19 Complete

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 44 6/3/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:Wonder what Max and Kyle are up to......??
Thanks
I think they are going to expose the trader in the palace.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 44 6/3/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Just what are Max and Kyle up to? Good question. Stay tuned.

RoswellFan68 Maybe you are on to something.

Part 45

“Shar are you crazy! How in the hell do you plan to fake my death? You know that I can't do much with my gifts. Kivar never let me train and blocked everything but the basic ones.” Said Ava
“Don't worry I will take care of everything.” Said Shar
“Shar, don't do anything that will get you killed.”
“You don't need to worry about me. I promise nothing bad will happen to me.”
“I still want to know what you plan to do.”
“Kivar ain't as smart as he thinks he is. All I got to do is make it look like your heart has stopped. Kara gave me a drug that will do that. It will last ten hours. You will be fine. She gave me just enough to make this work.”
“I guess I got no choice but to trust you.”

Shar took a deep breath and followed Kara's instructions on how to give the drug. It only took ten minutes for the drug to take effect. Ava laid motionless on the bed.

After dinner Serena walked into the garden. Liz had dismissed her for the night. She was lost in thought and didn't hear anyone come up behind her. She was grabbed and dragged into one of the gardening sheds. She was forced against the wall and was face to face with a member of the Royal Guard. The marking on his uniform told her he was a sergeant. Her heart started to race as he pinned her to the wall while reaching to undo his pants. He lifted the skirt of the sundress she was wearing. Serena could feel tears starting to fall down her face as the sergeant pushed her legs apart so he could force his dick into her.

“Get your hands off her!” yelled a male voice

The next thing she knew someone pulled the guard away and she sank to the ground.

“Master Sergeant Brody get this scum out of my sight. Private Thomas find Lt Zane's wife.”

The two men followed their orders and Michael knelt down next to Serena but made no move to touch her.

“Serena, it's Captain Michael. You are ok?”

Serena didn't look up. She just sat there crying and shaking.

“Serena, you are going to be ok. You did nothing wrong. Sergeant Quid had no right to touch you.”
“You asked to see me Captain?” asked Jena
“Jena, I know you are friends with Serena. Could you try and talk to her? I should tell the Princess and Prince what happened.” Said Michael
“Sure.” Said Jena looking at her friend.
“Thanks.”

Michael left and Jena knelt down next to Serena and gently placed her hand on her arm. Serena jerked away.

“Rena, it's Jena you are going to be ok. Max will make sure that soldier is punished for touching you like that.” Said Jena
“Who am I kidding? No matter what, even if Max keeps his promise most people will never see me as anything but a whore.” Said Serena
“That is not true. Kyle loves you. Unless I am mistaken you love him. I don't think I am though.”
“Jena, how can you know any of this? You and Zane didn't do a full bond. You just bonded as mates. Not like Max and Liz.”
“That is true. But I have developed some empathy. Uh Kara thinks that it is a permanent side effect of my pregnancy with Lashasha.”
“She doesn't know for sure?”
“Rena there haven't been many children born between an antarian and paylor. But seeing as I started to pick up on emotions during my pregnancy and it never went away it the best guess. By the way where is Kyle?”
“Max has him taking care of something. Neither have told me what. Liz isn't even sure what it is.”

Kyle laid on the roof of the warehouse. He looked through the gun sight and had no trouble getting his target lined up. Not that it was hard. The guy was the size of a small mountain. He waited until he was sure he had a clear shot. He then pulled the trigger and watched as the target a man named Garth from a race called Torian hit the dock hard. It was not a kill shot. That is not what he was ordered to do. He was ordered to make it so that monster could never hurt a woman like Tasha again. Kyle grabbed his gear and made his way silently back to the transport where Zane was waiting with his daughter.

“You get a clean shot?” asked Zane
“Yeah. Just like Max ordered. That guy will never even take a leak without help again.”
“Good. Kyle, I get that you don't like doing these things. But what Garth did to Tasha should never have happened.”
“I get that. If not for a twist of fate that could have been Serena.”

Zane nodded. Kyle was right. If not for Max, Serena most likely would have ended up in a place like Tasha.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 45 6/4/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hope Shar's trick with Ava works!
Serena had a bad ordeal.......
And Kyle is doing special jobs for the prince.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Hopefully Ava will be okay. Glad Garth was punished.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn We will have to wait to see what happens with Ava. Yes Serena went through an ordeal. Kyle is doing special jobs for Max.

RoswellFan68 Yes Garth was punished.

Part 46

Kara was finishing her paper work when she heard a commotion outside the small office. She got up and opened the door to see Dr. Kaz helping to guide a gurnee into an exam room. On it was Garth. One of the nurses caught her and smiled.

“Looks like someone finally took a laser rifle to that brute and shot off Garth's dick.”

Kara just nodded. She was glad that she would be leaving in a few minutes and Kaz had to deal with the large bad tempered Torian. She may not know who took the shot but she sure as hell knew who ordered it. She went back into the office and did the last few pages of her paperwork. She then headed home.

Max walked into the room that Sergeant Sean was being kept behind Michael. Max glared coldly at Sean.

“What the hell were you doing touching Serena without permission!” yelled Max
“Your highness I don't see what the big deal is. That Paylor ain't nothing but a stupid slave. Never gotten in trouble for doing what I wanted to any of the other slave owned by the King.” Said Sean calmly
“You idiot! I am the one that holds Serena's papers! She is mine not my father's! I never gave anyone permission to touch her! Another thing she is a hell of a lot smarter than you.” Yelled Max
“Still don't know what the big deal is. She ain't nothing but a slave the only thing she good for is fucking.”
“Listen and listen good you dumbass. If you ever touch or even look at Serena again I will have you sent to the ice colony of Jaw'dat for the rest of you life!”
“Yes your highness.”
“By the way you are reduced in rank to corporal third class. Captain make sure that his uniform is updated before morning.” Said Max
“Yes your highness.” Said Michael with a smirk

Max headed out to find Liz and check on Serena. He also needed to find out if Kyle was back and if everything went as planned.

Liz walked into the garden and followed the well lit path to where Michael said Serena and Jena were. She noticed that there was a guard standing nearby, but far enough away to give the two women some privacy. She walked over to them.

“Are you ok Serena?” asked Liz softly
“In time I will be.” Said Serena
“Max, is going to make sure that guard pays for what he did.” Said Liz
“Not that I don't believe you. But the fact is no one but you and him will care what that guard did to me!” said Serena with anger in her voice.
“Well I know he will drop from sergeant to Corporeal third class and something about a possibility of sending him to some ice colony.” Said Liz
“Jaw'dat, is an ice planet that has about six hours of sun a day during it's summer. Less in the winter. The days are like forty hours long, and has a average daytime high of 12 degrees Fahrenheit and low of -20 degrees Fahrenheit or something.” Said Jena
“Remind me never to ask to go there.” Mumbled Liz
“There is a research station there. It is also home to a number of polar animals. Including some from earth.” Said Serena
“Still I am not a fan of the cold.” Said Liz
“I don't think you have to worry about being cold as long as I am around darling.” Said Max wrapping his arms around Liz.
“You done taking care of business?” asked Liz
“Yeah. Jena, take Serena home with you. Serena you have the next two days off. I will inform Kyle that you are safe. Beside there is another matter I need his skills for.” Said Max

Serena nodded and left with her friend. Liz turned to her mate and glared at him.

“I want the truth what did you have Kyle do tonight?” Demanded Liz
“Uh well let's just say the guy that nearly killed Tasha will never hurt anyone like that again. He wasn't killed. I had Kyle fry the guy’s manhood so it will never function right again.”
“You had Kyle use a laser rifle to fry that monster's dick?!”
“Yes. Kyle winced at the thought but agreed he should be castrated.”
“Can't say that I don't agree.”
“Liz, I know that Kyle doesn't want to do these things. But in order to keep those I care about safe I need to have someone I trust take out the bad apples.”
“I don't like it. But I understand.”
“Liz, I haven't ordered Kyle to kill anyone. I won't unless I really have too.”
“I know. It's just the people Kyle had to kill during the war has taken a toll on his soul.”
“Black in his aura?”
“Yeah. Not a lot but streaks.”
“If I can find another way I will.”
“I know you will.”

Max wrapped an arm around Liz and headed back to their room.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 46 6/6/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Great job Kyle........that took care of Garth...
And the ice colony will be just the perfect place for many that take advantage when it is not wanted.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I was out of town this weekend. I was looking for an update.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Oh I wouldn't worry about anyone being taken advantage of in the ice colony.

RoswellFan68 Sorry I couldn't update over the weekend. The weather was great here in southest lower Michigan and there was a street art fair I spent time at this weekend near me.

L-J-L 76 Here is an update.

Part 47

Two weeks later

King Philip was dead. The empire was in an official period of mourning. Not that all were truly sad that Philip was dead. Max looked down into the garden where Liz and Serena were talking with Kivar's daughter Ava. Until shortly before his father died he had no idea that Ava even existed. From what Ava had told them Kivar didn't want anyone to know about her. She was kept locked up in her room most of her life. Shar risked his life to save Ava from being forced to bond with Davis replacing her twin. Tess had disappeared no one knew what had happened to her. Well Kivar did but he wasn't going to say anything. The next day Max was going to be officially be crowned the new King.

Liz listened to the young woman tell her and Serena about her life. Liz was finding it hard to believe that anyone would treat their own child like Kivar did Ava. Liz smiled as she turned to the balcony Max was standing on. She always seemed to know when he was watching her lately. When Liz talked to Diane about it, Diane just said that it was do to the bonding. But also seemed to be holding something back. Liz no longer just saw auras as a power but knew if someone was being honest. Diane hadn't lied to her, but wasn't being fully honest either.

“Ava, I don't understand why your father locked you away like he did.” Said Liz
“Twins are rare for antarians. Very rare to be honest. But it's like only one set born out of every 10,000 pregnancies or something. My twin Tess has the ability to mind warp others. Mind warping is a very dangerous power.” Said Ava
“What is a mind warp?” asked Liz
“They get in your head and can alter your memory or make you see something not there or not see something that is there.” Said Ava
“It is also illegal to use for personal gain.” Said Serena
“Right. Now I don't got anything like that. My powers are fairly basic. Kivar didn't let me really develop them. But I can sort of for very short periods of time astro project.” Said Ava
“Astro project?” asked Liz
“My body stays wherever I am. But my conscious mind go somewhere else. I can see and hear everything. Sometimes I can be seen. But you can’t touch me. I am sort of like a ghost is the best way to put it. So far I haven't been able to make myself heard.” Said Ava
“Then I will find someone to help you with your gifts Ava. You should be able to use them to their full ability.” Said Max walking up to them.

Liz smiled seeing him. The other two women could see the love between their young King and Queen. Not that they were officially King and Queen yet.

“That isn't necessarily your highness.” Said Ava
“Yes it is. But, it is actually Serena, I want to talk to.” Said Max
“What is it?” asked Serena crossing her arms across her chest, the sun shinning off her gold ban that showed all that she is a slave.
“I haven't forgotten my promise to you Rena.” Said Max
“But you can't do it right away. I get that.” Said Serena
“Yeah. Rena, you know that once Liz is Queen she will need two assistants. I plan to have Tasha trained to be one of them. We will hire someone else too. But I have plans for you. I have already talked to the Royal veterinarian, she is willing to let you work as her assistant. That is if that is something you would like doing.” Said Max
“Is that why you had Caitlin give me books on veterinary medicine?” asked Serena softly
“Yes. You have a natural way with animals. Dina has seen you with the animals when you been down by the stables. Now you know you will never be given a license to practice, but it will be something close to what you wanted to do with your life. But I want you to help find the second assistant for Liz.” Said Max

Serena didn't know what to say. She smiled with tears coming down her face. She never believed that any antarian would do anything like this for her. But her was the prince, soon to be king doing the nicest thing he could for her.

“Permission to hug the soon to be King?” asked Serena
“Granted.” Said Max

Max opened his arms and Serena went into them. Max held Serena as Liz watched smiling.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 47 6/11/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good things are beginning to shape up now that the King is dead.
It was a shame the way Kivar treated Ava......and now her special gifts can be developed.
Serena was so happy she asked permission to hug the King to Be.
Thanks