Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult)Epilogue 7/14/19 Complete

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 33 5/17/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Your right Max couldn't have been sweeter or more consiterate. Yes the golden glow is a good sign for the future.

Part 34

“So Serena, had you been able to go to school what would you have studied?” asked Kyle

Serena looked at Kyle still unsure if he really did care.

“Veterinary medicine. I have always loved animals.”
“From what I saw the day of our ride you are good with them. They also seem to like you.”
“They do.”

Kyle reached over and pushed Serena's hair back from her face. He wished that there was a way he could take her pain way. That he could make her forget that month of hell she had gone through. Serena met Kyle's eyes and saw warmth and kindness in them. But there was pain too.

“Kyle, I know you were a soldier on Earth. But not much else.”
“I don't want to talk about it.”
“You know my past. It is only fair that I know yours.”
“Serena, I wasn't a regular soldier. I was a sniper. My only job in the Marines was to assassinate people. I had to kill people.”
“Were they bad people?”
“Some. Some were for no good reason. Now Max tells me he may want me to shot at someone.”
“I think I know Max about as well as anyone not part of his family can. If he wants to have you use these skills he has to have a good reason.”
“I never wanted to be a soldier. I never wanted to kill anyone.”
“Kyle, I never wanted my virginity taken from me by force. I may not have wanted the life my father would have chosen for me, but I did want to give myself to the man I wanted to spend my life with.”
“Will you ever return to your home?”
“I would not be welcome there. I do wish I could see my sister again.”
“Maybe that will happen some day. If Max wanted to meet with her husband after he is King and he becomes Chief would she come with him?”
“Maybe.”
“Would you be ok if I kissed you?”

Serena looked at Kyle and could see hope in his eyes. She nodded and he leaned in and very gently kissed her. Serena felt panic for a moment but it passed quickly. She soon found herself returning it.

Tasha paced in her room. Quinn had left early this morning to meet with Kivar. That left Davis in charge. While Quinn watched out for her and made sure none of the rough ones were sent to her with the exception of Nicholas. Davis just checked who was not being fucked as he put it and sent the next one in after the normal clean up time between clients. She was expecting her next client any time now. The door opened and a large Torian walked in. Torian was one of the first planets Antar conquered nearly five hundred years ago. While they look much like Antarians they were taller by nearly a foot of the tallest known Antarian. Tasha was not tall by anyone's standard at a little over five feet tall. The over seven foot Torian towered over her. Based on his body mass he had to be at least 150 pounds more then her and all muscle based on the fact he wore the uniform of a dock worker. She had been with Torians before. But something about this one scared her.

“Take the robe off whore!”

Tasha took a deep breath and did as she was told. The man smiled as he looked over her body. He removed his clothes and forced her roughly down on the bed. He climbed on top of her pushed her legs apart and forced the largest dick she had seen into her hard. He grunted as he pounded her hard. It was an hour later he left leaving her laying unmoving on the bed bleeding heavily.

Quinn walked into the house as the Torian left. He went to the desk to talk to Davis.

“Who did you send Garth too?” Demanded Quinn
“That bitch Paylor.”
“Tasha?!”
“What's the big deal? She ain't nothing but a whore like the rest of them here. I mean I fucked her a few times.”
“You are an idiot! Garth could have crushed her!”
“So? She dies and it's one less savage in the empire.”

Quinn just glared at Davis and ran to Tasha's room. Garth had come to the house before. He always sent him to one of the larger girls. He knew Tasha was small even for her race. He opened the door to find her laying in a pool of her own blood. He checked her and found her to be barely alive. He wrapped a sheet around her and carried her out to his transport and headed right for the medical center. He only hoped that Kara was working tonight.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 34 5/18/19

Post by Natalie36 »

sweet moment with Kyle and Serena :D
Hope that scum bag gets what he deserves :x
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kyle and Serena both have such pain from their past..
I am glad they understand each other.
Poor Tasha.......what else can be said?
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 To which Scum bag are you referring? There is more then one.

Carolyn Serena and Kyle both have a painful past, and do understand each other. Yes poor Tasha!

Part 35

Kara was finishing some paperwork in her office when one of the nurses burst in.

“Doctor, Quinn has brought in that Paylor whore from Lord Kivar's pleasure house.”

Kara got up glaring at Rava. It was no secret that Rava thought of all slave forced to work in pleasure houses as whores. Unfortunately that was the popular opinion.

“What exam room was she taken to?” asked Kara
“Three.”

Kara walked into the exam room to see Quinn talking softly and kindly to Tasha. Tasha had a blood stained sheet covering her.

“Quinn what happened?” asked Kara as she began her exam.
“I had a meeting with Kivar about which of the slaves to move to his house on Korda. Davis was in charge. He let a Torian called Garth be with her.

“The dock worker?”
“Yes.”

Kara let out a curse that Quinn didn't understand. He knew the doctor spoke a number of languages of the empire even a few the translator didn't work on.

“Go to the waiting room it will be a while.”

Quinn left and Kara went to work. She heard whimpers from Tasha as she worked.

“I am sorry that this hurts Tasha.”

It was nearly two hours later that Kara walked out to find Quinn crying.

“I healed her the best I could. But it will take at least a month before her body will recover enough to work.” Said Kara
“Then we need to do something. Kivar will order her killed if she has to go more then a week without working.”

Kara looked at the man that seemed to be truly upset about Tasha.

“Quinn, you love Tasha don't you?”
“Yes. I know that it seems odd. But I love her.”
“You protected her didn't you?”
“As much as I could. It's not like I could not send men to her.”
“But if you had been working and not in that meeting Garth never would have gone near her.”
“I take into account the size of the man and the lady. Tasha is one of the smallest so Garth should never have been with her. Raina another Paylor, Kivar has there would have been a better choice. Raina is nearly a foot taller then Tasha and about 90 pounds heavier.”
“Tasha’s small even for most Paylors.”
“I know.”
“I will see what I can do to keep Tasha safe from Kivar.”
“Thank you.”
“Quinn, do you think that this happened to her because you were using her to get information from Nicholas?”
“How do you know about that?”
“We grew up together. You hate Kivar more then anyone I ever met. Even more then me.”
“How long have you known I took this job to bring Kivar down?”
“Nearly from the beginning.”
“Kara, she can't go back.”
“The only way is for Kivar to die.”

Davis picked up his communicator and waited until his boss came on.

“What is it?”
“It's done my Lord.”
“Good. You have done well.”
“Thank you sir.”
“Too bad that slut had to go. She made me a lot of money.”
“What do you want done with Quinn?”
“I'll take care of him. Now you still want what we agreed on?”
“Yes I want Tess as my mate.”
“Fine you can have the bitch.”

Kivar ended the call and smiled soon he will have everything he wants.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 35 5/19/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kivar must die.......
Can't believe he would actually be barging Tess to get what he wants.
But then again......this is Kivar.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 35 5/19/19

Carolyn When it comes to Kivar nothing should suprise you.

Part 36

Liz woke to feel a warm body next to her. She looked up to find Max's warm honey colored eyes watching her.

“Morning.” Said Liz
“Morning you feel ok Liz?”
“Yeah. Max, last night was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for my first time to be better.”
“I'm glad.”
“So uh what happens now?”
“Well I have meetings today and I believe Caitlin is going to be here today.”
“So Serena and I got class.”
“Yeah. She is working out ok right?”
“Caitlin is great. She actually asked Serena what subject she wants to study.”
“Let me guess Serena’s interest is veterinary medicine.”
“How you know that?”
“I have seen her with animals. She just has an instinct when it comes to them.”
“Caitlin won't get in trouble by letting Serena learn this stuff will she?”
“No. Liz, my father is dying. He is being poisoned.”
“I'm sorry.”
“My father is not a good man. If he had his way Serena would be doing hard labor in a mine. He hates her just because of her race.”
“Is there any reason that her race is hated?”
“Not really. Most of the tribes stay in their own villages most of the time. Some of the villages farm so they take the crops to market in the nearby cities. They just want to live their lives by their customs and in peace.”
“So it has more to do with their skin color?”
“Sort of. There have been members of the race that were very violent. But that is true of most races.”
“Yeah.”
“I love you Liz.”
“I love you Max. I just never expected it to happen this fast.”
“Liz, you do realize that you will develop powers before long.”
“I know. I understood that from the beginning. Max, I accepted all of this from the moment I signed my name to the contract.”

Max kissed her and they made love for the second time.

Kara walked into Tasha's room and checked her. She frowned when she saw next to no improvement. She checked a couple readings then went to the computer and accessed the data base. She cursed when she saw that they had no blood that matched Tasha's type. She hit a few more keys and checked if there was anyone in the area that was a match. She then placed a call.

“Hey bro. I need you to ask Max to have Serena come in. Oh and it would be a good idea for Jena to come too.” Said Kara
“What is going on?”
“Tasha came in last night. She was badly injured and lost a lot of blood. She is stable but is not improving. I believe a transfusion will help her. But I am out of the right blood for her. As you know unless she gets the right blood she will die.”
“Right because of the protein only found in paylor blood.”
“Right your daughter doesn't have it. The antarian blood counters it.”
“You told me this before. I will see you in a little bit.”

Kara hung up and started to wait.

Zane pulled on his uniform jacket and headed to the kitchen where he found his wife feeding their daughter.

“What did Kara want this early?” asked Jena
“You and Serena are needed at the medical center. Tasha came in, in bad shape. She needs a transfusion.”
“You go talk to the Prince and new Princess. I will clean this little trouble maker up.”
“Right.”

Jena watched Zane leave. She knew what her father would say about this. That it is wrong to take blood from one persons and put it in another. She got her daughter cleaned up and both of them ready to head to the medical center.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 36 5/20/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

All is well with Max and Liz........they will be a perfect king and queen when the time comes.
Now we have a big blood problem......hope it can be resolved.....
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Excited to see what Liz's powers will be.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes all is well with Max and Liz. I am sure the blood issue will be taken care of soon.

RoswellFan68 Well you will find out a hint of Liz's powers here.

Part 37

Liz and Max had just finished dressing when there was a knock on their door. Max opened it to find Zane.

“My Prince, Princess, with your permission Serena is required by Kara at the medical center.” Said Zane
“What's going on Lieutenant?” asked Max
“Serena's cousin is in need of a transfusion. My wife and Serena are both needed to give blood.” Said Zane
“Max?” said Liz
“Liz, take Serena and find out what happened to Tasha please.” Said Max
“Ok. Zane let's get Rena and your wife and get going.” Said Liz
“As you wish Princess.”

Zane led Liz to the transport where Jena was waiting holding a little girl.

“Jena, this is Princess Elizabeth, Prince Maxwell's mate. Princess this is my wife Jena and our daughter Lashasha.” Said Zane
“It is nice to meet you Princess.” Said Jena
“You too Jena. I have to say your daughter is beautiful.” Said Liz

Serena came running down the path. They got in the transport and headed for the medical center. Liz watched Serena and could see that she was upset.

“Serena, Tasha is strong I am sure she will be ok.” Said Jena softly
“She may in time recover from this. But she will never be ok!” said Serena
“Serena, the man who hurt her like this is going to pay. There are still laws that protect slaves from this kind of abuse.” Said Max
“Forgive me your Highness but the bastard that owns my cousin doesn't give a fuck about your family's laws.” Said Serena coldly

Liz sat quietly not sure what to say. As she looked at the others in the transport she was noticing a faint glow around them. Serena's was mostly a soft blue but had streaks of red shooting through it. Zane's was a blue green while Jena seemed to have a rose color streaked with yellow. Lashasha being too young to understand what was going on just had a pure bright pink. Max's light was white with a number of different color streaks.

“Princess are you ok?” asked Jena
“Uh yeah.” Said Liz
“Liz are you sure?” asked Max
“Just trying to get use to the light around everyone.”
“You are seeing our auras?” asked Zane
“Yeah, I think so.” Said Liz
“Liz, your new gifts are starting to come out. Seeing auras is very rare. It let's you see the true nature of someone, and also what they are feeling to a degree. Tell me about Serena's.” said Max
“Serena's is a soft blue, kind of like the sky on Earth before the bombs went off. But she has red streaks going through it.” Said Liz
“Soft colors like what you are seeing around Serena are signs of kind and pure of heart people. The red streaks tell you that she is angry. Yellow is worry or concern for someone.” Said Max
“What does a white one mean?” asked Liz
“White is the rarest. It is someone that is pure good. Why who has this white aura?” asked Zane
“Max.”

Serena looked at Liz in disbelief. She had heard rumors about two white auras that would come together and bring a golden age forward.

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 37 5/22/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Max and Liz are meant to be together.