Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 44 8/21/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Jarden talked to Kira and told her everything. Love how Kira wanted to be with Jarden before Kira goes to Kivar. Hate Kivar he is a major asshole for the way he treats women. Men like him should all be gone.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I certainly didn't blame Kira for going to Jarden before she married Khivar. He didn't deserve to be the one to take her virginity.
It was good Jarden and Kira had a truthful talk before going into battle. Maybe one day they can be together again.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Jarden and Kira truly love each other. Don't worry Khivar is going to pay!

Carolyn Jarden and Kira were not able to marry, but they could still spend a night as lovers. We will see after the battle if they are able to be together.

Part 45

Liz, and the others hid at the edge of the woods. Liz was waiting for Kira's signal for them to move in. They had formed a temperay connection. It would let Liz and Kira talk telepathically which was a good thing. But the down side was that Liz also knew what was happening to Kira. Liz wiped a tear from her face when she felt Khivar start raping her cousin. It was only a second later she heard Kira's voice in her head.

*Move in now!*
*We're coming Kira.* Liz replied

"Let's go!" Said Liz

The eight members of the Royal Court of Antar led their army through the gates of the Royal Palace. The members of their army began to engage with Khivar's men. The Royal Court took down soliders as they made their way to Khivar. A blast came at Liz and only missed her when Jarden threw up a shield at the last second to save her.

"Thanks." Said Liz
"You're my Queen. I can't let anything happen to you."
"We will stop Khivar."
"I know. It's just......"
"You love Kira. You always have."

Jarden nodded. They kept walking through the palace. The servants that worked in the palace at seeing their beloved King and Queen again dropped to their knees. They finally reached the room that Khivar had Kira in. The two guards were easily taken down. They then broke down the door. They found Khivar standing over Kira's bloody and broken body. Jarden and Alex both in anger sent a blast at Khivar sending him crashing into the far wall. Maria and Isabel knelt down next to Kira and found while badly injured she was alive. Kyle joined them and created shield around the fallen woman.

*Kira?* Liz asked in her mind.
*Finish him off my Queen.* Kira replied

Liz understood what Kira was saying.

"We don't have a lot of time. We need to combine our powers to take him down. Jarden, we need your help to take him down." Said Liz
"You got it." Said Jarden

Khivar got up a little shaken but far from down for the count.

"Well if it isn't the pathic King and his lackies. But I must say Elexa you are looking lovely." Said Khivar
"Oh please! Khivar go jump off Mt. Partar!" Said Liz
"Still have a smart mouth you little bitch. But it doesn't matter. Once I get rid of these losers I will teach you to respect me." Said Khivar
"You will never touch her." Growled Michael
"Rathron, what makes you think you can stop me now? You never could before."
"Things change asshole." Said Michael
"Liz! Are you sure that we can take him down? I thought we needed Kira’s boost thing?" Asked Maria
"We got this. That link thing Liz has with Kira means Liz can pull power from her." Said Alex
"How do you know that?" Asked Kyle
"Just do." Said Alex
"Let's can the chit chat. It's time to end this once and for all." Said Serena

Just then Khivar shot a blast at the group. Max and Jarden raised shields and easily blocked it. Then all nine of them sent a blast at Khivar. There was a bright light when it him.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 45 8/22/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Finally.......the wicked Khivar is dead!
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally the asshole Kivar is dead. Love how all the guys are protective of the girls. So glad that all Kivar's men are dead. Now the people are free from the monster.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn. Yes Khivar is finally dead!

L-J-L 76 Khivar is dead and Antar is free.

Part 46 One month later

Liz walked through the halls of the palace watching as servants cleaned and removed all reminders of Khivar from the palace. She opened the door to a suite and smiled at Kira who was still recovering from her injuries. Max and Liz had healed the most serious of her physical injuries. But the emotional ones they could do nothing about. Jarden had rarely left her side since the defeat of Khivar.

"How you feeling Kira?" Asked Liz
"Doing much better. The therapist was here earlier." Said Kira
"I'm glad. There is something that both of you need to know." Said Liz
"What is it your Highness?" Asked Jarden
"First off Jar, cut that crap other then in public. Second, both of you entered into the connection of the Royal Court to help defeat Khivar." Said Liz
"Yeah. So what is the big deal?" Asked Kira
"I found something in one of the books on the Royal Court. Basicly it states that if anyone freely enters into the court's connection where they use a great deal of power. They become permanently bonded to the court."
"Uh what does that mean?" Asked Jarden
"It means that the two of you are now part of the court."
"I don't understand. I am from a very minor noble family. Third son at that." Said Jarden
"Meaning you are not even the recognized heir in your family." Said Kira
"Yeah."
"Doesn't matter. Tomorrow you both will officially be made members of the court." Said Liz
"Liz, I am not ready to face all those people." Said Kira
"Jarden, may I speak to my cousin alone?"

Jarden nodded placed a kiss on top of Kira's head and left.

"Kira, everyone knows the truth. You are seen as a hero. We never would have taken down Khivar without you."
"I don't feel like a hero. I feel dirty and used."
"Sweetie, I feel horrible for putting you in that danger. Alex is still not talking to me. He blames me for what happened."
"I could have told you no. But I knew without me to boost your powers that you might not have been able to stop Khivar."
"That is why you are seen as a hero. You were willing to put yourself in danger of the good of the people of Antar."
"What will happen to make me a member of the court?"
"You will dress in a really nice dress and while you already hold the title of Lady by your birthrite. Max and I have talked. You will be elevated to Baroness."
"What about Jarden?"
"He will be made a Baron."
"That would make him higher then his father!"
"Yes, I know. Kira, you love Jarden and some of the other nobles will not accept you and him together at his current rank."
"You are doing this so I can be with him?"
"Yes."
"Thank you."

Liz hugged her cousin and left.

"Liz, is everything set up?"
"Yes. But I think you should tell Kira what you are planning."
"I will."
"Welcome to the family Jar."

Jarden smiled and Liz walked off.

"Serena why I got wear this stupid suit?" Asked Bray

Serena knelt down to him making sure that his soft light brown hair was neat and straight.

"Bray, today is a big day for your mom."
"I know. She and Jarden getting married."
"Yes and don't you think you should look your best?"
"I still don't like it."

Serena smiled and kissed Bray on top of his head.

Two hours later Kira and Jarden were married and officially made members of the Royal Court. After the small celebration they went to their room in the palace and made love. After their slow sweet love making that also resulted in them becoming completely boneded Kira laid in the arms of the only man she had ever loved drifting off to sleep feeling the beginning of a connection to the two new lives that were now growing within her womb.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 46 8/23/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that s so great Kira and Jarden are part of the court now. That is so cool. So glad Jarden and Kira are married and going to have babies.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kira is indeed a hero, and deserves a place in court along with Jar.....
Brayden is just a typical little boy with regards to dressing up.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Kira and Jarden are not members of the Royal court, married and having babies.

Carolyn Kira is a hero. She risked her life for her family. yes Brayden is just abnormal boy when it comes to dressing up.

Epilogue Ten years later

Brayden smiled as he watched the group of kids play in the Royal palace garden. He was now sixteen and had his eye on the daughter of one of the top guards in the palace. His thirteen year old sister Delexa was reading in the library. She was smart and wanted to be a scientist. Then there were his ten year old twin brother and sister Jaxer and Tasha. Unfortunately his mother was not able to have any other children after them. It turned out that the abuse his birth father had done to her made it impossible for her to carry any more children to term. In fact she nearly lost the twins during birth. If the King hadn't been there she would have lost them and maybe even her own life.

He noticed his mother's cousin Michael and his wife Maria's five kids. Nine year old Chris, eight year old Amy, seven year old, Sasha, five year old Nicole and four year old Julia. He knew that Chris hated being the only boy in his family.

Alex and Isabel had two kids with another on the way. The seven and six year old girls look much like their mother. Katie and Kara were sweet girls. Serena and Kyle only had one child right now. But it took them a little while to fully bond. But four year old James was soon going to have two new sisters to drive him crazy.

Finally he looked at the six young princes and princess. First there was nine year Alexis who looked like her mother and was just as smart. Then there was Jeffrey at eight, he was considered to be the heir to the throne by the council. But Max and Liz were working on trying to change that. Then there was Philip at six. Followed by five year old twins Diane and Claudia. Finally there was three year old Amber. Though Bray had to smile as he knew that last night his Queen had consived yet again. It was not clear to him if it was going to be one or another set of twins. They also now knew that his gift to know what was going to happen came right from the Granalith. He was the first true guardian born in over a hundred years. The last one had been his mother's great grandmother who died at a hundred and twenty two day before his birth.

"Wouldn't you rather be spending time with Jayra?"

Bray turned and smiled at his mother and Queen. It had been his Queen that voiced the question.

"I don't know where she went." Said Bray
"I think she was going to the lake for a swim." Said Liz
"Bray go. Those kids are in good hands with their nannies and protectors." Said Kira
"Love you mom. Will dad be home tonight?"
"Yes so will the girl's father." Said Kira
"Good."

Bray kissed his mother's cheek and then did the same when Liz shot him a look. He really like his Queen. He then took off to find the girl he was in love with.

"Any idea how long before my son makes me a grandmother?" Kira asked her cousin
"Not for a few years yet. But he will bond to that girl very soon."

Kira just nodded as she watched Serena and Isabel go check on their kids in the garden. Liz knew that it hurt Kira sometimes to know that she could not give her husband the man she loved with her whole heart any more children. But when she and her twins nearly died during birth Jarden said it was not worth the risk to try for more. So Max used his powers to tie Kira's tubes to prevent another pregnancy. Liz turned to head back in and was hit with a wave of dizziness. Kira grabbed her to steady her.

"You're pregnant again?" Asked Kira
"Yeah. It happened last night. But this is the last time. I told Max this morning after this he will tie my tubes or I find away to make him shoot blanks!"

Kira laughed. She never would have imaged that Liz and Max would be so fuirtle together. Though Michael and Maria weren't far behind.

"Space boy! I told you after Julia that I was done with having your kids!" Came Maria's voice

Liz and Kira both laughed as Michael ran by being chased by Maria who was trying to hit him with sparks.

"Was his hair green?" Asked Kira
"Yep. He made the mistake of saying Serena was starting to look like a beached whale."
"Hasn't he learned yet not to piss his little sister off?"
"Guess not. I will see you later."

Liz walked off leaving Kira alone. Peace had come to Antar and changes had come to the planet as well. All but two of the pleasure houses in the capital had been shut down. The two that remained opened were no longer able to take in new girls. Most slave labor had been ended and even in the far reaches of the planet people were beginning to prosper. A golden age was falling over the planet.

Bray kissed Jayra passionately as they made love for the first time. But were careful not to complete the bonding until they got the blessing of her father. They hoped to marry next year when they reach the legal age to marry of seventeen.

THE END

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the ending of this story. Wow all the couples have a lot of children. So glad Antar is peaceful. Love the way Liz found out she is pregnant again. And love the way Maria ran after Michael. So bray and his love will also have a happy ending together.

L-J-L 76

P.S - Hoping you got more Max and Liz stories to come.