Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 12 7/19/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Nancy starting Liz's powers and memories. That should be interesting. Glad Liz and Serena are trying to get to know each other. Oh and loved what Michael did to the football players.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It appears that Nancy gave Liz a little start up kiss.......maybe the memories will start coming forth now.
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Nancy has woken both Liz's powers and memories.

Carolyn Yes Nancy gave Liz a very special wake up kiss.

Part 13

Friday night came and Jeff, Nancy, Amy and the Whitmans invited Jim Valenti and Philip and Diane Evans to the Whitman's house for dinner and to talk. Alex had been sent to go hang out at the Crashdown until closing. After dinner the group of parents gathered in the Whitman's living room for secrets to be revealed.

"Nancy, you said when you called that you had something to tell us." Said Diane
"Yes. Diane, Philip, Jim. What I am about to tell you is going to sound unbelievable. But we will be able to prove some of what we tell you. Amy, Charles and I are aliens." Said Nancy
"You're joking right? I mean there is no such thing as aliens." Said Philip
"No I am not. Jim, Michelle is also an alien." Said Nancy
"I don't understand." Said Jim
"Jim, Nancy, Charles and I were sent here with Michelle to help protect the Royal Court of Antar. Michelle left you all those years ago because the FBI Special Unit, a group of alien hunters started to get to close to us. She took it upon herself to lead them away to not only protect us but the kids as well." Said Amy
"What kids?" Asked Diane
"Max, Isabel, Alex, Maria, Michael, Kyle and Liz." Said Charles
"Wait how can Kyle be an alien? He is my son!" Said Jim
"Jim, I can understand you being upset. But it is true. Kyle, Liz, Maria and Alex came out of their pods as infants. In order to keep Kyle safe we altered your memory so that you remembered Michelle being pregnant. The same thing had been done to David DeLuca." Said Charles
"So Kyle isn't my son?" Asked Jim
"Jim he is your son in every way that counts except biologically. Just as Liz is my daughter in every way that counts." Said Jeff
"What about Max, Isabel and Michael?" Asked Diane
"They came out of their pods the night you found Max and Isabel along that road in the desert. That is part of the reason they have no memory before that night." Said Nancy
"Why didn't we find Michael?" Asked Philip
"He hid. He got scared and hid." Said Amy
"I am still having a hard time with this alien thing." Said Philip

Nancy looked at Amy and Charles wondering who should demonstrate their powers. The two of them looked at her and she knew that she was chosen. She stood up took a deep breath and shape shifted into Liz right in front of them and then back to her normal human form. Philip and Diane both looked shocked. But Grace and Jeff had no reaction. While Jim just raised his eyebrows.

"I think I could use a drink." Mumbled Philip
"Gin OK? Charles doesn't drink." Said Grace

Philip just nodded.

"None of us aliens drink well nothing hard anyway. Hard liquor doesn't agree with us. A glass of wine once in a while is fine." Said Amy
"Jim, I can't help but notice that you are taking this rather well." Said Diane
"Well I have known about Max, Isabel and Michael for a while. Nancy, I can't help but notice you have left Tess out." Said Jim
"Tess is not part of the Royal Court. She was sent to take the place of the real Queen by the man that stole Max's throne from him." Said Nancy
"Max's throne? Are you saying that my son is the King of some other planet?" Asked Diane
"Yes Max was our King, and Liz was our Queen." Said Charles
"Maybe we should tell you a little more of the back story." Said Amy
"That might be a good idea." Said Philip
"It started a little over 50 years ago on Antar. Antar is a planet in what is known here as the Whirlwind Galaxy. Zander at the time was the crown prince and just been married to the older of his father's Lord general's twin daughters Elexa. One thing I should tell you is that twins on Antar are very rare. The two had grown up together along with six other children. Zander, is now Max. Elexa is now Liz. The others were Zander's sister Vilandra, Isabel, Elexa's older brother Rathron, Michael. Elexa's twin sister Dexa, who is now named Serena. Jaxer, Elexa's cousin, Alex here. Alexa and Dexa's close friend Brana, Maria and Ryden, Kyle. Zander's father was killed less then a month after his wedding to Elexa. Zander and Elexa ruled together for about two years before a man named Khivar started an uprising that led to the deaths of the Royal Court at the ball to announce the engagement of Rathron and Brana." Said Nancy
"Khivar was Zander's cousin and was like stalker obsessed with Elexa. Now Elexa was not one to scare easy. But Khivar did. There was someone else involved a young woman named Java, that would be Tess now. She was just as obsessed with Zander as Khivar was with Elexa. She was the daughter of one of the other four inhabited planets in the system with Antar. She helped Khivar get his army into the ball." Said Amy
"One of Elexa's gifts was visions of the future. She knew that Khivar was going to attack. So she, Dexa and Zander's mother came up with a plan that would send the Royal Court here after their deaths as antarian/human hybrids. Elexa was a brilliant scientist as was her sister. But Khivar learned of the plan. He had Java cloned as well. Just before the ship left Antar he placed one of his men on it making sure that the only pods on it were Zander's, Vilandra's, Rathron's and Java's. Fortunately, the former Queen learned of this and had a second ship sent with the five pods that had been removed. But not before four of them had been damaged. Nancy, Amy, Michelle and I were sent along with another protector named Natasha with these pods. Liz, Alex, Kyle and Maria all came out within a month of each other looking no more then two to four months old. Serena's pod had also been damaged but not to the same degree. She came out as a three year old. The first ship crashed in the desert out side of town in the summer of 1947." Said Charles
"So my father really was right about that? I mean yeah Max told me about it. But I didn't know I fully believed it. If Tess isn't one of them then what do I do? I mean she is staying in my house." Said Jim
"That is a problem. Maybe once we talk with the kids we can come up with something. Can you get Kyle to the Crashdown without Tess knowing tomorrow at nine in the morning?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah. He is in Liz's history class. He missed it today because of a doctor appointment. I'll tell him that Liz has some notes for him." Said Jim
"Actually she does." Said Jeff with a smile.
"But how do you stop Tess from tagging along?" Asked Amy
"Easy, just Tell her that the diner is closed for a family matter, and that Kyle has to come up to the apartment." Said Nancy
"That might work." Said Jim

They talked more filling in the other parents on what they knew.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 13 7/20/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So now the parents know the truth and are taking it good. Can't wait till Max, Liz and friends find out the truth.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The parents seem to be taking all of this new found knowledge pretty well.........but I'm sure their heads are swimming with questions.
I always appreciate the recap of characters.......thanks for helping me keep them straight.
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

well that went ok, now let us see how the others take it
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 The parents are taking the news rather well.

Carolyn Everyone did take the news well.

Natalie36 Here comes everyone finding out the truth.

Part 14

Tess woke early and headed out of town. She needed to meet with Nicholas to find out how they planed to get rid of Isabel and Michael. They were worthless. They refused to follow the "destiny" that had been laid out before them. Max was not very willing either. But with a little more work she was sure that she could at least screw him and get pregnant with his heir and return to Khivar and watch him die. The only thing that might stand in the way was if some how the rest of the Royal pain in the asses showed up. But they would deal with that if it happened. She could only hope that Khivar destroyed those pods. But knowing him he wouldn't have destroyed Elexa's. He had wanted her for himself. He had been pissed when he learned she had been betrothed to Zander. Not that she had been happy about it either. But now she was going to have Max if it was the last thing she did.

Liz followed her parents down to the Crashdown just before nine on Saturday morning. Serena was right behind her. Liz was wondering what was going on. All they told her was that they were having a get together with her friends and their parents.

"Mom why is everyone coming for breakfast?" Asked Liz
"Lizzie, we have something to tell all of you." Said Jeff
"Liz, it will be OK." Said Serena

Liz sighed and slumped down in a booth. Serena slid in across from her. A few minutes later Michael walked in with Maria and Amy. Then Alex and his parents. The Evans family was next and finally Jim and Kyle. Jeff and Nancy paced around coffee and other drinks to everyone before they started the meeting. Nancy took the lead.

"First off those of you who haven't her this is Serena Turner. He has been living in Dexter. But has come to Roswell because it is time for you all to learn the truth. You all have a destiny. But it is not the one you think it is. Second of all Charles Whitman, Amy DeLuca and I have been keeping a secret from all of you kids. We are aliens and your true protectors." Said Nancy
"What do you mean you are aliens and are our real protectors? In case you haven't noticed Liz, Alex, Maria and Kyle are human. As for punk girl over there I don't know who the hell she is!" Said Michael

Nancy knowing that the young man would have doubts. Looked at Amy who just smiled she then made Michael's cherry coke start to boil in the glass.

"Ok! So maybe I buy you are an alien. But how do we know that you are on our side?" Asked Michael
"If we weren't you would have been dead a long time ago Michael." Said Nancy
"Mom, dad you don't seem surprised by this." Said Isabel
"We were told last night." Said Diane
"Now as for Liz, Alex, Maria, Kyle and Serena they are hybrids just like you." Said Nancy
"What about Tess? Why isn't she here?" Asked Max
"We will get to Tess soon. But first you all need a history lesson." Said Charles
"Wait just a second did you just say that I am an alien?! There is no way that I am an alien! I don't have any Samantha/Genie alien powers!" Said Maria as a sugar shaker shattered.
"Well Blondie that wasn't any of us." Said Michael
"Oh god! Oh god I am an alien freak!" Said Maria complexly freaking out.
"Who you calling a freak?" Asked Isabel
"Isabel calm down." Said Max

Isabel just glared at her brother.

"You are all from Antar. Max, was King Zander, Isabel, you were his sister Princess Vilandra. Michael, you were Lord General Rathron. Liz, was Queen Elexa, and your sister. Serena was Lady Dexa and Elexa's twin." Said Nancy

Liz looked at Serena and could see that she had hope in the other girl's eyes. She glanced at Max next and saw him staring at her.

"Alex was Lord Jaxer and cousin to Rathron, Elexa and Dexa. Finally there was Kyle, Lord Ryden and Maria who was Lady Brana." Said Amy
"Liz and punk girl are my sisters?" Asked Michael
"Got a problem with that mullet head? Oh and STOP calling me punk girl!" Said Serena
"Mullet head? You calling me mullet head!?" Asked Michael getting up and glaring down at Serena
"Well the name fits." Said Serena
"Uh who was the younger twin?" Asked Michael
"Serena." Said Nancy
"Figures. She has that pain in the ass kid sister streak in her."

Serena smirked and sent a shock at Michael.

"Hey! What the hell you do that for?"
"That was for calling me a pest."
"You might not want to piss that one off Guerin." Said Kyle
"Kyle, you might be interested in knowing that Maria was your sister on Antar, and you were married to Serena." Said Amy
"Really? Well then I can't wait to get to know Serena." Said Kyle
"Oh god you said that Rathron was engaged to Brana. That means Michael was going to marry me!" Squealed Maria
"Jaxer and Vilandra were in love but were only dating at the time of their deaths." Said Nancy
"Maybe we should take a break. There is still a lot to cover." Said Charles
"Good idea." Agreed Jeff

Liz got up and headed into the back and sank down on the couch back there. She didn't notice the hurt look on Serena's face as she left. Michael sat down next to Serena and pulled her into his arms.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 14 7/21/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh boy the truth is now coming out. Love how everyone is starting taking it so well. Love the banter Michael and Serena did. Wow Maria can blast just like Michael can. Liz walking away is not a good sign of Liz taking things so well. Poor Serena she is hurt that Liz walked away. Hopefully someone will talk to Liz to see how she feels about all of this. Max, Liz and friends need to start practicing their powers before Tess and Nicholas come.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

loved Michael's reaction to his sisters......
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 The idea of Maria blasting is scray isn't it? Oh someone is going to give Liz a piece of their mind.

Carolyn Michael finding out he has sisters was good.

Part 15

Max watched Liz go through the door into the backroom. He got up and followed her.

"We need to talk Liz."

Liz looked up at him with tears falling down her face.

"Not now Max. My in case you haven't heard my life is a lie."
"Yeah well there are two people out there who are thinking that you are rejecting them. One of which I know for a fact has wanted nothing more then to have family."
"What are you talking about?"
"You are being selfish. You are mooping back here because your parents didn't tell you the truth. But you have a brother and sister out there who are thinking that you want nothing to do with them. I may not remember that other life. But I am willing to bet that you and Serena were close. From what we have just been told you were twins."
"How dare you call me selfish! I have given up so much for you! I gave up my future happiness for you!"
"What by sleeping with Kyle? I don't think so. I don't even believe that is what I saw. I think that you want me to believe that. But I don't. I know that there is something more going on. Rest assured that I will find out what it is Your Highness, and when I do I will be coming for you my Queen. Because I will never stop loving you!"

Max turned on his heels and walked back out into the diner. Liz sighed. She knew that she had to talk to both Michael and Serena and make them understand that she wasn't rejecting them. That right now all of this was too much to take in.

"Hey shorty, it will be OK. No matter what you got me." Said Michael holding Serena
"Michael, the problem is I do remember things from Antar. The three of us were close. You were always looking out for Liz and me." Said Serena
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. Even after you started your military training you made time for both of us. Our father was not around a lot. I even remember when Max married Liz. You told him that if he hurt her that you would hurt him even if he was King."
"I bet that went over well."
"It did. He promised to let you if he did hurt her."
"What about you? Was I just as protective of you?"
"In a way more so. I was the youngest. Twenty minutes younger then Liz. When Kyle and I started to see each other you were ready to break him into a million pieces."

Michael smiled. He liked the idea of having two little sisters.

Kyle watched as Michael comforted Serena. He wished that he was the one doing that.

"Son, let them bond." Said Jim placing a hand on Kyle's shoulder.
"Dad did you know about mom?"
"No. She kept it from me. I kind of understand why she didn't. The less people who knew the safer you would be. Kyle, I want you to know that you will always be my son. Blood isn't everything."
"Thanks dad."
"Now want to tell me what is going on with you and Liz?"
"Nothing. Liz asked me to help her with something and I did. Now she and the brooding alien King are on the outs. By the way you know why Tess wasn't invited to this pow wow?"
"Yeah I do. I am sure we will get to that soon."
"Sure."
"Kyle, everything will be OK I am sure of it. So what do you think of the fact that Maria is your sister?"
"That is going to take some getting use to. All I know is he better not break her heart or I will kick his ass!"

Jim chuckled Kyle was already turning into a very protective brother.

TBC