Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 9 7/15/17

Post by Natalie36 »

love it
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Serena tagged Alex just perfect.
And Michael trick to Pam was great.....loved it!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Michael and Maria's trick was great wasn't it?

Natalie36 Thanks!

Carolyn Serena really did tag perfectly didn't she? Michael's trick was good.

Part 10

Michael sat across the quad watching Liz and the new girl he felt a connection to both girls. He also felt one to Maria. But he was not going to tell her that. He jumped when Isabel came up to him.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Said Isabel
"Not a problem." Said Michael
"Why are you watching Liz?"
"I don't know. But lately I have started to feel this connection to her. I also am feeling this connection to that new girl. Not romantic or anything. But like I need to protect them. Kind of like little sisters."
"I think I know what you mean. I feel like I should know them. By the way do the names Zan and Lex mean anything to you?"
"Zan and Lex? Where did you hear those names?"
"I dream walked Liz. She was dreaming that she was in this like alien garden with Max. But he was calling her Lex, and she was calling him Zan."
"They seem familiar. But I don't know why."
"I would ask Tess. But....."
"There is something off with her. I know. I don't think that we can trust everything she tells us."
"Right. Isabel, I think that Lex is short for something. But there is something else that goes with it."
"I think you are right. Maybe a name that kinda rhymes with it?"
"Yeah."
"Maybe if we keep our eyes open we will find our answers."
"Good idea."

Tess watched Liz Parker with her friends. There was something about that new girl that she didn't like. That she was going to ruin everything that she was working for. Like hell she was going to let anyone stand in her way of helping to destroy Max Evans formally known as King Zander. She knew that there was a good chance that Elexa and the rest of the Royal brats were here. She hoped that she never had a run in with Elexa's twin Dexa. Dexa was not one to mess with back on Antar. Disspite being the younger of the twins she was the more dangerous of the twins.

Max watched Liz from behind a tree. He still had a hard time believing that Liz would sleep with Kyle. He knew that she didn't love Kyle. There was something more going on. Something that he was going to find out what it was. Besides he didn't like the way Tess was starting to move in on him. She didn't seem to care that he would need time to get over Liz. Then there was that whole thing about Whittaker. Isabel had killed her weeks ago. Now someone was covering it up in Copper Summit Arizona. He knew that they should go there and find out what was going on. But part of him was thinking that it was a bad idea. That just maybe it could be a trap. But he knew that Michael would want to go. Liz seemed to be getting a long really well with that new girl. But he knew that he could trust her not to betray his scerect to this girl. But there was something about this girl that he wanted to trust her. That maybe she held answers that Tess and Nasado weren't willing to give him.

Serena smiled as she noticed her brother, the princess and her King watching the table she shared with Liz and her friends. She knew it wouldn't be long before the Royal Court was together again. She only frowned when she saw Tess watching them. She knew the bitch was up to no good. But she was not strong enough to take her on her own.

"Serena, I have heard talk of your mom. What about your dad?" Asked Liz
"Uh he is in the military. He and my mom aren't together any more." Said Serena

*Not a total lie. My father was in the military. I have no clue if he is still protecting the former Queen or not. Oh and my mother died a long time ago. So they aren't together any more.*

"Do you see your dad ever?" Asked Maria
"Not for a while. He is really busy."
"Well my dad split years ago. Don't know where he is and don't really care." Said Maria

*I'm sorry Maria but the man you think of as your father he would never have been able to deal with you being an alien. David DeLuca was more dangerous then you know. You and Amy would have ended in a government lab. Possibly going through much worse then Max did in the white room.*

"Sorry to here that Maria. Maybe in the long run it is better that he is gone." Said Serena

Maria looked at Serena and wondered what she knew.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 10 7/16/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Both Isabel and Serena know something is off with Tess........hope they will be very careful around her.
Max is pretty smart to realize Tess is pushing things, he needs time to get over Liz.
Max would like to understand the Liz/Kyle thing better......
Serena has all of the answers.......when will she begin to share??
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Good everyone is starting to realize that something is off about Tess. Hope they will keep their guards up around Tess. So glad that Max is realizing that Tess is being pushy with him. Max does need time to get over Liz. But if Max still feels Liz is hiding something he needs to talk to her and find out. Love how Michael feeling protective of Liz, Serena and Maria. Serena better move fast and tell Max and others the truth before Tess makes her move.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Serena knows the truth about Tess don't forget! Max knows there is something more going on with Liz. It won't be long before everyone learns the truth.

L-J-L 76 Max will never get over Liz! Tess is stupid to think that she can just start a relationship with Max. Michael may not know why yet but he is becoming more and more protective of Liz and Maria.

Part 11

Liz finished changing into her Crashdown uniform and headed out into the diner. She was not looking forward to this six hour shift. She would rather be in her room dealing with her calculus homework then watching that trampy bitch make moves on the man she loved. But she had no choice but to do it. Max and Tess had to be together or the world would end. She noticed that Max was sitting in his normal booth alone. She headed over to take his order.

"What can I get for you Max?" Asked Liz
"Blue moon burger, orbit rings and cherry coke." Said Max
"OK I will be right back with your drink. I will also bring you an extra bottle of Tabasco."
"Thanks. Liz, I know you are hiding something. I also know that you set me up to see you with Kyle. I know it was not what you were making it appear to be. But I am going to let it go for now. But after you have the space you want, I will be coming for you. I want the truth."
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"You are a horrible lier Liz. But I know not to push you."

Max just smiled as he realized he had gotten to her. Liz walked off to give Michael, Max's order and get his drink. Liz glanced over at Courtney and noticed her watching her. She hadn't liked that girl since she showed up just days before she left to spend the summer in Florida with her aunt. Liz took Max his drink and returned behind the counter.

"Hey uh Liz?"

Liz turned to look at Michael.

"Yeah Michael?"
"Uh do you have time to help me study for this biology test I have next week? I kinda don't want to spend more time then I have to in Sigleman's class."
"Yeah sure. But why aren't you asking Max?"
"I once had Max help me study. It didn't go so well."
"Ok. Yeah it's not a problem."
"Thanks."
"By the way, you really shouldn't have given Pam that rash. Yes she deserved it. But you don't want any attention brought to you."
"Yeah well I hate how she spreads shit about people."
"You got Max's food?"
"Here you go."

Liz took Max his food and the rest of her shift went on.

Serena sat at the kitchen table working on her homework when Nancy came in.

"How was your first day?" Asked Nancy
"It was ok. Nancy, I really want to tell Liz the truth. I mean it."
"I understand Serena. I talked with the others last night and we agreed that telling Philip, Diane and Jim is a good idea."
"So when is that going to happen?"
"Friday night. Then Saturday we will tell the others."
"How are we going to keep Tess from finding out?"
"It won't be easy. But it will be handled. What is to be done with her is really up to Max and Liz."
"Well they are the King and Queen."
"Don't worry I am sure Liz will be happy to find out that you are her sister."
"I hope so."

Nancy hugged Serena understanding that she had missed her family. But it was safer that they weren't together. But very soon the twins would need to train together so that Liz can learn her powers. Twins are very unique on Antar. Because they were so rare. The combined power of a set of twins had the ability to either destroy everything, or bring peace for years to come.

TBC

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 11 7/17/17

Post by Natalie36 »

that would have been awesome if Max was that smart on the show
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Max tells Liz he knows she was lying. And he is coming after her. Wow Michael asked Liz to help him study. That is great. So Philip, Diane and Jim are about to find out the truth about Max and friends. That sound be interesting. Can't wait for everyone to know the truth and start working on their powers.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max really pushed all of Liz's buttons!
Now I'm looking forward to the tell all session coming up.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 Of course it would have been awesome if Max had been that smart on the show. But thanks to the show's writers he wasn't.

L-J-L 76 Yes Max has told Liz he knows she is lying and will be coming for her!

Carolyn Oh yeah Max pushed Liz's buttons!

Part 12

Liz walked into her bedroom after her shift and headed right in to take a shower. It hadn't been a bad shift until an hour ago when a couple football players came in and tried to make a grab at her. She knew it was because of those rumors going around school about her and Kyle. She just didn't know who started them. It hadn't been her. She was positive it wasn't Kyle. She also didn't believe Max would do something like that. Her best guess was that maybe Max or Kyle said something to Tess. Tess would be someone who would do something like that. Liz saw the look Michael was shooting at the table. She had a feeling that he was going to do something. That is if he hadn't already. Those idiots seemed to be drinking a lot of soda tonight. She had just stepped back into her room when there was a knock on her door.

"Liz honey may I come come in?" Came Nancy's voice
"Yeah mom."

Nancy came in and watched as Liz used a towel to dry her hair.

"How was your shift?" Asked Nancy
"It was fine mom."
"Liz, are you and Serena getting along OK?"
"Yeah."
"Liz, Serena needs some close friends. Her mom told me that while she had some friends in Dexter none were really close."
"Mom, why is it I never heard about this friend until now?"
"Her mom Natasha and I had a disagreement years ago. But we started to work things out in the last year. Liz just give Serena a chance."
"I am mom. It's just that it isn't easy to let someone new in."
"I understand."

Nancy kissed Liz on top of her head making sure Liz didn't see the glow of her hands. She knew that just having Serena here was starting to awaken her memories. But now was the time to start waking Liz's gifts. Max healing Liz only gave her flashes. But Liz would soon need to be able to defend herself. Tess might be clueless as to who Liz really was. But that would not last for much longer.

Serena pushed her hair back from her face as she worked on her history homework. She would rather be just scanning in the information. But until Liz learned the truth she couldn't risk using her powers. While Liz might not totally flip out. She might not be willing to trust her either. Homework had been so much easier back in Dexter. She didn't have to worry about someone walking in on her. She used her powers most of the time to do it. The only time she didn't had been when she had to work with other kids. There was a knock on her door.

"Come in."

Serena smiled when she saw Liz come through the door.

"Hey. I was just checking to see if you needed any help with your homework." Said Liz
"I'm good. I have always been in school." Said Serena
"That good."
"Liz is something bothering you?"
"Uh no not really. Well I just thought I would tell you that any rumors that you may have heard about me and uh Kyle aren't true. I yeah we dated a little like a year ago. But it never went beyond first base. No matter what he or anyone else tries to tell you."
"No problem. Liz, I don't listen to rumors."
"You don't?"
"Nope. I find that the girls that start them are normally nothing but bitches."
"Really?"
"Yeah I mean there was this girl at my old school Zelda Davis. From the day we met in second grade she has been out to destroy me."
"Sounds like Pam Troy."
"She the bleach blond bimbo who thinks she is better then anyone else?"
"Yeah."
"Not to mention the fake boobs?"
"Yes! She showed up with them on the first day of high school. In eighth grade she was flatter then I am now. But on the first day of high school she had that chest that is nearly as big as Dolly Parton."
"OK no one develops that fast!"
"Yeah I know. I don't know if I believe it or not. But half the football team claims to have had sex with her."
"Well you know they say that there is some truth to every rumor."
"I guess."

Serena looked at Liz knowing that she was thinking of setting Max up to see her in bed with Kyle. Liz said goodnight and then headed back to her room.

TBC