Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 40 8/16/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Michael us going to have all the girls ganging up on him. Max and Liz are fully bonded!

Part 41

Kira, Jarden and the kids joined the rest of the group waiting on Max and Liz to come back from going through the bonding. Alex saw them got up and went over to them.

"Hey guys." Said Alex
"Hi." Said Kira
"Hey little man. How about you get your mom to help me remember her better?" Alex asked Bray
"OK. Come on mommy. Uncle Alex wants to member you." Said Bray
"I am sure he wants to remember Isabel too." Said Kira
"Izzy already members." Said Bray
"How do we do this?" Asked Alex
"Sit on the floor, and Bray will connect with you so he can open the pathways in your mind to your former memories. All I am going to do is boost his energy so this doesn't tire him out." Said Kira

Alex nodded. Five minutes later Bray broke the connection and Alex pulled Kira into a hug.

"Don't worry baby sister Khivar will pay for how he has treated you." Said Alex
"You do realize that since you died and were reborn I am now older brother dear." Said Kira
"You will always be my baby sister." Said Alex

Kira rolled her eyes.

Max and Liz noticed that everyone was looking at them as they walked through the caves. They knew why. These people were not looking at a couple of teenagers, but their King and Queen. When they walked into the cave their friends were in they burst out laughing. Michael was trying to change his bright pink hair back to normal. Alex had both Del and Bray on his back acting like a horse. Serena was curled up talking softly with Kyle. Isabel, and Maria were laughing. Kira and Jarden were snuggling together.

"Hey Mikey! Piss Rena off?" Asked Liz
"Not funny Lizard!" Said Michael
"Michael, it is funny." Said Max
"Maxwell, you don't have a say in this! I am still pissed that you just deflowered my sister."
"Deflowered me? God Michael are you living in the fifties or something? Do we need to take away your TV Land or something?" Asked Liz
"I still don't like the idea of you spreading your legs for any dick when you aren't married to the guy." Said Michael
"Michael how dare you! The fact is I love Max, and the fact is now that Max and I are bonded by Antarian custom we are as good as married. The wedding is just for the public to see the commitment we have to each other." Said Liz

Michael just glared not happy about it. Maria and Serena jumped up and came over to Liz.

"So Lizzie tell me how was it?" Asked Maria
"Yeah Liz. Was it wonderful?" Asked Serena

Liz looked at Max and saw him turning red.

*Don't worry my love. I won't give them too many details.* Liz said in Max's mind
*I trust you darling. But I have to say I like this new development.* Max said back.
*Me too.*

"OK what the fuck is going on?" Asked Michael
"Nothing." Said Liz
"Don't lie to me!"
"It's nothing Michael. Liz and Max can just talk to each other in their heads." Said Serena rolling her eyes.
"Uh does that happen to everyone?" Asked Kyle
"Only if you open yourself to the full bonding." Said Liz
"I don't have that with Khivar thank god." Said Kira
"You are married but not bonded?" Asked Maria
"Yeah. Khivar doesn't believe in doing the bonding. If you are bonded then he couldn't have any sex slaves, which he does. They are young girls, barely past puberty that have been made infertile. Their parents couldn't pay the taxes he placed on them. So he took them as payment. When he tires of them which is after about a year, he sends them to a pleasure house." Said Kira
"That is awful!" Said Isabel
"Yeah. Sad thing is it is not uncommon. There are a lot of men in the noble houses that have them. Very few marriages are out of love. Most are arranged to unite powerful houses. Zan and Lex were arranged but they had fallen in love long before it was arranged. They shared their first kiss when they were nine." Said Kira

Everyone turned to look at Max and Liz shocked. But Max and Liz just smiled.

"I should have kicked your ass!" Mumbled Michael
"Mikey, I was the one that kissed him back then." Said Liz

Michael just growled. He was not happy finding these things out about his sister.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 41 8/17/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad bay helped Alex remember his sister Kira. God Michael is thinking in the dark ages. Someone needs to cool Michael off. Wow those poor girls I feel so sorry for them. Hopefully Max and Liz can change things for the better.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

poor Michael......it's hard for an over-protective brother to learn so many things about his sister.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Michael, just doesn't want anyone to hurt the only family he has. You really think that Max and Liz won't make things better for everyone?

Carolyn Oh yes being an over protective big brother is never easy!

Part 42

Khivar watched as his new girl walked into his room. He had this girl about a month. But tonight would be her first night on the job. He couldn't wait to ram his dick into her pussy. He could almost smell the fear coming off her. He grabbed her and removed the robe she was wearing. He then forced her down on the bed and forced her legs open. He took off his shorts and climbed on top of her. The young guard in the hall waiting for the girl didn't move when he heard her scream as Khivar took her virginity and used her to fill his needs.

"So when are we going after Khivar? I mean sooner we do this the sooner we can go back to Earth." Said Maria
"Maria, Max and I won't be able to return to Earth. Well not permanently anyway. We are the King and Queen. Our place is here." Said Liz
"What? Why can't you set up someone to run the place for you?" Asked Maria
"Maria, Antar and it's people are our responsibility. We can't leave that to someone else." Said Max
"It's true Maria. Besides they are Max and Liz. They feel they are responsible for everyone." Said Alex
"We can deal with that later. Right now we need a plan to take down Khivar." Said Kira
"Uh actually Max and I have been thinking about that. But it could be very dangerous for you Kira." Said Liz
"Let me guess you need me to go back and try and suduce my monster of a husband." Said Kira
"Yes." Said Max
"No way!" Yelled Alex and Jarden
"It will be ok. Mommy won't be hurt." Said Bray
"We are not taking the word of a six year old on this." Said Michael
"Michael, Bray has the same gift our father had. While Liz gets visions of things that can be changed in the future. Bray gets the knowledge of things that are set in stone. Things that we can't change." Said Serena
"How in the hell do you know that? And you better fix my hair shorty!" Said Michael
"I just do. I won't fix your hair until you agree not to try and control Liz and me. If we chose to make love to our men you need to bud out. Because I will not having you tell me that it is ok for you to go at with Maria, not that I am saying you are. But say it is wrong for Liz and me." Said Serena
"Serena has a point Michael. Antarians don't have the same hang ups that humans do about sex. Most women aren't virgins on their wedding day." Said Alex

Kira looked at her brother and wondered if he knew about the night a week before her wedding to Khivar that she spent with Jarden. She caught Jarden's eyes and he gave her a smile. Liz smiled when she saw the way her cousin was looking at Jarden. Her mind drifted back to a talk that Lex had with Kira.

~"Lex what am I going to do?" Asked Kira
"What do you mean?"
"I always thought I would want to save myself for my husband. But knowing it is going to be Khivar I don't think that is a good idea."
"Kira, are you saying that you don't want Khivar to be your first lover?"
"Yeah."
"I don't know what to say. I mean Zan is the only lover I have ever had. What he and I have is amazing."
"Yeah I know you got that whole bonded soulmate thing going. I mean I could see that there was something between the two of you as kids."
"Yeah. Rathy hated it when I kisesed Zan the first time."
"Well cuz you were nine!"
"What can I say I knew what I wanted at a young age."
"You and Dex got lucky. You are in love with your husbands. While I will never know that kind of love."
"Kira, I wish there was something I could do for you. Is there a guy you are close friends with?"
"Yeah Jarden. Why?"
"Do you think that he would be willing to be your first lover?"
"I don't know. I really would feel better if he was the one that took my virginity."
"Maybe you should talk to him."
"Yeah. It might piss Khivar off though."
"He can't say nothing. I have seen him leaving the pleasure house on the south side of the city."
"True. I will talk to Jarden."~

Liz knew that Kira and Jarden had spent that one night together. She also knew that Khivar had been having sex with Java besides going to the pleasure house. While Lex had been Zan's only lover and he hers.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 42 8/18/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Max and Liz are going to be staying and trying to help the people on Antar. Love how Bay knows things. Love how brother and Sister are still arguing. So Liz knew Kira and Jarden spent the night together before Kira married Kivar. Wonder what Max and Liz have planned'

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Maria is ready to go home.......yet Max and Liz are feeling their responsibilities.
I think Serena has told Michael to mind his own business regarding the girls love life.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up. I wish Kira didn't have to go there but I feel better that Bray said it would be ok
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Maria, knows that she can't return to Earth until Khivar is taken down. Liz and Max realize that they are the leaders of Antar and are responsible for making sure their people are well cared for. Michael is learning to stay out of both of his sister's love lives.

L-J-L 76 Max and Liz know that as King and Queen they have responsibilities to the people of Antar.

Natalie36 Kira does have to go back, we just have to wait to see if Bray is right.

Part 43

"Kira can we go some where to talk?" Asked Liz
"Sure." Said Kira

Liz followed Kira into the cave that Kira had been sleeping in.

"What did you want to talk about?" Asked Kira
"You slept with Jarden before you married Khivar."
"Yeah. You encouraged me to."
"I know."
"Liz, I you know that sex is seen differently here then on Earth."
"Yeah."
"The type of bond you have with Max is becoming rare. Too many men don't want to give up visiting the pleasure houses. Some even have personal sex slaves."
"How do these girls end up in these situations?"
"Most come from poor families. Their parents can't pay their taxes. So they are forced to have sex to work off the debt. But the truth is it never gets paid off."
"What if they don't have a daughter?"
"That is when a son is sent to work in the mines."
"It wasn't like this before Khivar was it?"
"Not this bad. But there have always been people who couldn't pay their taxes. Back when Zan's father was King most of the palace staff were the grown or near grown children of older poor people who couldn't pay their taxes. Lex's personal maid in her father's home was working off her parents tax debt."
"What happened to her?"
"She is here. She escaped before Khivar found her. She helps care for the kids of the rebels. She tells them stories about the true Queen."
"That is good. Kira are you sure you are OK with going back to Khivar?"
"I would rather not. But my loyalty is and always will be to my true King and Queen."
"So you got a plan?"
"Yeah. I will beg him to forgive me and get him to believe that I really like having sex with him."
"You don't like being with him do you?"
"No. Let me just say that I am happy that I let you talk me into sleeping with Jarden before I got married. If I hadn't then I would most likely hate the idea of being with any man. Khivar a lot of times is very rough with me."
"I'm sorry."
"It is not your fault. Liz, once Khivar has been dealt with I will be free to move on with my life."

Serena sat next to Jarden.

"You really love Kira don't you?"
"Yeah I do Serena. I have since we were kids. Hell a couple weeks before her wedding she came to me and begged me to take her virginity. She didn't want Khivar to take it."
"I totally understand that."
"I never married. I got drunk once and had sex with some girl I don't even remember the name of."
"Have you told Kira about the girl?"
"No. I know that it isn't that big of a deal."
"It wasn't a pleasure house girl?"
"No. From what I remember she was a virgin."
"Are you sure that it wasn't a mind warp?"
"It wasn't. You might not remember it but Dexa put a block on my mind. Java had tried to play her games with me."
"You need to talk to Kira if you want to be with her."
"I know. Maybe I will do that now."
"Good luck."

Part 43

"Kira can we go some where to talk?" Asked Liz
"Sure." Said Kira

Liz followed Kira into the cave that Kira had been sleeping in.

"What did you want to talk about?" Asked Kira
"You slept with Jarden before you married Khivar."
"Yeah. You encouraged me to."
"I know."
"Liz, I you know that sex is seen differently here then on Earth."
"Yeah."
"The type of bond you have with Max is becoming rare. Too many men don't want to give up visiting the pleasure houses. Some even have personal sex slaves."
"How do these girls end up in these situations?"
"Most come from poor families. Their parents can't pay their taxes. So they are forced to have sex to work off the debt. But the truth is it never gets paid off."
"What if they don't have a daughter?"
"That is when a son is sent to work in the mines."
"It wasn't like this before Khivar was it?"
"Not this bad. But there have always been people who couldn't pay their taxes. Back when Zan's father was King most of the palace staff were the grown or near grown children of older poor people who couldn't pay their taxes. Lex's personal maid in her father's home was working off her parents tax debt."
"What happened to her?"
"She is here. She escaped before Khivar found her. She helps care for the kids of the rebels. She tells them stories about the true Queen."
"That is good. Kira are you sure you are OK with going back to Khivar?"
"I would rather not. But my loyalty is and always will be to my true King and Queen."
"So you got a plan?"
"Yeah. I will beg him to forgive me and get him to believe that I really like having sex with him."
"You don't like being with him do you?"
"No. Let me just say that I am happy that I let you talk me into sleeping with Jarden before I got married. If I hadn't then I would most likely hate the idea of being with any man. Khivar a lot of times is very rough with me."
"I'm sorry."
"It is not your fault. Liz, once Khivar has been dealt with I will be free to move on with my life."

Serena sat next to Jarden.

"You really love Kira don't you?"
"Yeah I do Serena. I have since we were kids. Hell a couple weeks before her wedding she came to me and begged me to take her virginity. She didn't want Khivar to take it."
"I totally understand that."
"I never married. I got drunk once and had sex with some girl I don't even remember the name of."
"Have you told Kira about the girl?"
"No. I know that it isn't that big of a deal."
"It wasn't a pleasure house girl?"
"No. From what I remember she was a virgin."
"Are you sure that it wasn't a mind warp?"
"It wasn't. You might not remember it but Dexa put a block on my mind. Java had tried to play her games with me."
"You need to talk to Kira if you want to be with her."
"I know. Maybe I will do that now."
"Good luck."

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 8/20/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Liz and Kira talked and also Serena and Jarden talked. So Kira told Liz a little about what is going on since their deaths. Hopefully the plan will work and Kira will be free from Kivar.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 8/20/17

L-J-L 76 Do you really think that the plan to take down Khivar won't work?

Part 44

Khivar looked over the reports that his advisors had given him. They still had not found where the stupid rebels were hiding. But he would find them and kill all of them. He would make sure that his traitor of a wife died a very slow and painful death. But not before he fucked her so hard that he tore her apart. There was a knock on the door.

"What?!" Yelled Khivar
"Sir we found someone in the woods." Said a guard
"Have Daygon extract everything on the rebels from them. Then kill them."
"Sir this prisoner is of intreast to you."
"Why would a rebel intreast me?"

The door opened and he watched as his wife walked in.

"Well if it isn't my traitor of a wife."
"I am no traitor Khivar. I have always remained loyal to the rightful King and Queen." Said Kira
"Except you are the one that got them killed."

Kira knew she had to choose her words wisely.

"If Java hadn't taken over my mind I never would have helped you."
"That is true. So tell me why let yourself be captured?"
"Khivar, you know me fairly well. There is a reason I do everything. You should also know that you will never learn of my cousin's plan."
"Ahh yes Elexa. She is much smarter then that idiot Zander."
"You should know that you will not defeat them."
"You sound so sure of yourself. But my use for you has nearly come to an end. All I really need from you is my son. He is to become a great general that will serve his King, my son by Elexa well."
"Liz is already bonded to Max. You know as well as I do a life bond can't be broken."
"There is one way. I kill that pathic Zander."
"Did I say it was a life bond? What I should have said was it is a soulmate bond they have. Those are unbreakable even by death."

Khivar grabbed Kira in rage. He threw her to the floor beat her and then raped her.

Two hours earlier

Jarden walked over to Kira.

"Kira, I need to talk to you before you go do your part of the plan."
"Sure what is it?"
"You remember when you came to me and told me that you were pregnant with Bray?"
"Yes. You were upset."
"Yeah. I knew that you were married and that it would happen at some point."
"I wasn't too happy about it either."
"Yeah well I didn't take the news well. I got drunk on varca."
"That is the strongest alcohol on Antar."
"Yeah and uh well I ran into Lorka."
"Lorka? Larrick's sister?"
"Yeah."
"Did something happened between you and her?"
"I had sex with her."
"Jarden, I am married to a monster. You are my closest friend. The week before my wedding we share a special night. Lorka and I may have never been friends but she is far from the worse you could have been with. I never expected you to be alone. I am just happy you didn't go to a pleasure house."
"You are really OK with this?"
"You didn't bond with her or get her pregnant right?"
"No of course not! But I lied to Serena when I talked to her a little while ago. I told her I didn't know who I slept with."
"In this case that might be a good thing. Dex and Lorka were not friends. Lorka had been after Ryden."
"I forgot about that."
"Jar, make love to me before I go back."
"Kira, are you sure? Khivar may kill you if he finds out."
"He most likely wants me dead anyway."

Jarden kissed Kira and then they went off together.

TBC