Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 37 8/13/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Max and Liz have to complete the bond. Love the brother protect thing Michael, Alex are doing. So the little boy and Kira are going to help the others remember their past lives.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 37 8/13/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Older brothers can be very protective of their little sisters. Yes Bray is going to help everyone remember.

Part 38

Bray walked over to Isabel and smiled at her. Isabel couldn't help but smile at the little boy. His hair was nearly the same color as Kira's but his eyes were blue while Kira's were green. She guessed that the blue eyes had to come from Khivar.

"You want to remember Alex and Max don't you?" Asked Bray
"Yes. You going to help me?" Asked Isabel

He just nodded. Then he placed his hands on her head and a few seconds later he was done.

"It will take a little bit. But you will start to member. You will also member how to use all your powers." Said Bray
"Thank you Bray. You know what? I want you to call me Aunt Izzy." Said Isabel
"OK Aunt Izzy."

Isabel pulled the boy into her arms and hugged him.

"Serena how can you be so calm about Max going off to screw our sister?" Asked Michael
"Mikey, drop it! Max and Liz are going to be together weather you like it or not. Do you think Kyle likes to think about the fact that you will one day be making like rabbits with Maria? You know his sister?" Asked Serena
"That is different!" Said Michael
"Actually it's not Space boy. Buddha boy is not going to be happy." Said Maria
"Hey leave me out of this! But Guerin you better not even be thinking of having sex with my sister!" Said Kyle
"Kyle, bug off." Said Michael

Serena sighed. Michael was so like Rath that it was scary. What little she did remember from before Rath had nearly lost it when he caught Zan and Lex in bed together two days before their wedding. But the bonding was important.

Liz and Max followed Darva into cave that was way from the others. Inside they found that a comfortable bed had been set up.

"This is as private as we can make it. I wish we could do more." Said Darva
"It is OK. No one will come in here right?" Asked Max
"No my son. There will be guards outside to ensure your privacy." Said Darva
"Um if I remember right then the bonding is best done during the holy time of Vendor." Said Liz
"That is true. But we have a tea that will simulate the chemical response that happens during that time. It will also repress your fertility for a short time." Said Darva

Just then a young woman came in with two cups of tea.

"Make sure you drink the full cup." Said Darva

Darva and the girl left. Liz picked up one of the cups and took a sip.

"Liz are you sure that you want to do this?" Asked Max
"Max, if that future version of you hadn't come back we would have already made love."
"Really?"
"Yeah we never would have made it to that Gomez concert you wanted to go to."
"Really?"
"Well that is what he told me anyway."
"Well you are this sexy woman."
"Well I think we should drink our tea and see about completing this bond."
"You do know that Michael is going to want to kill me."
"I can handle my over protective brother."

Max and Liz drank their tea and soon found themselves tugging at each others clothes as they fell onto the bed. It didn't take them long before they were staring into each others eyes as Max slowly started to inch his throbbing manhood into Liz. He stopped when he reached her barrier.

"Just do it Max." Said Liz
"I don't want to hurt you."

Liz bit her lip wrapped her legs tightly around his waist pushed her heals into his firm butt as she thrusted her hips up forcing him through her virginity wincing at the slight pain ripped through her.

"Liz why did you do that?"
"Because I know you. Max this is important and I love you."
"I love you too. But I don't like to see you in pain."
"It's already gone. Now do something or I will have to take charge again!"

Max not needing to be told twice, slowly started to pump in and out of Liz. Liz moaned with each time Max sank deep into her. The whole time they were making love their eyes never left each other. Suddenly their connection opened fully and their minds joined for a brief moment. It was then the King and Queen's seals joined once again. When that happened a golden glow covered them. When they finally hit their climaxes the golden light shot out from them. Max fell to the bed next to Liz and both fell into a deep sleep.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 38 8/14/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Michael needs to calm down. Love how Maria got Kyle into the talk. So Kyle is protective of Maria too. Now that should be interesting. So Max and Liz are completing the bonding. Love how Liz took control of things. And love how Max is trying to be so loving and caring. Wonder what will happen when Max and Liz go back to there friends.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's good the bonding is now complete.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Michael, calm down? Yeah right! Liz is the real power behind the crown!

Carolyn It is very good that the bond is complete!

Part 39

Khivar screamed as he felt serge of power go through the air. He knew that serge of power could only mean Zander and Elexa had mated and completed the bond. That was not good for him. He should have taken the little Queen's body when he had the chance. But that didn't mean that they would win. In fact he had a plan to stop them. But he needed more time. He wish he knew what had happened to Nicholas. He was beginning to believe the little prick had either betrayed him or was dead. It would be better if Nicholas was dead. But no matter it was no great loss. If Nicholas hadn't found his Elexa Khivar would have left him on Earth to die. All the soliders he had sent were meant to die there. In fact he had ensured that their replacement husks would fail.

Kira sat with her two kids. She knew that she had lost her babies. But maybe it was OK. Maybe it was better that those babies will never be born.

"Kira?"

Kira looked to see Jarden standing at the entrance to the cave she was in. The others had gone to get something to eat.

"Yeah Jarden."
"I was wondering what you are going to do? You know when this is all over."
"I haven't really thought about it. Maybe get a little house out by the lake and raise my kids."
"Sounds nice."
"Yeah."
"Would you think about getting married again? Maybe to someone that will love you?"
"I don't know. Maybe. But it might be hard to find a man who will accept my children."
"Because of who fathered them?"
"Yes."
"Kira, I told you before that I love you. I would treat your son and daughter like they were my own. That is if you would let me."
"There is still the problem of the fact I am still married to Khivar."
"You know when this is over Khivar will be dead one way or another. Then you will be free of him."
"Mommy, Jarden is a good guy. He can make you happy. He already likes Del and me." Said Bray
"Kid has a point. They are both a lot like you." Said Jarden
"Jarden, most men wouldn't want me. At least not as a wife."
"Kira, I love you. I know that you had no choice but to marry Khivar. But your father is dead now. Killed the same night as Zander, Elexa and the others."
"I know."
"Think about it OK? But just know I am never going to leave you."

Jarden leaned down and gave Kira a sweet kiss.

Liz snuggled closer to Max. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her.

"Hey." Said Liz
"How you feeling?" Asked Max
"Good."
"Not sore or anything?"
"Nope. I already healed myself as we slept."
"Liz did you feel that power surge when we uh?"
"When we climaxed? Yeah."
"Do you think that it will happen every time?"
"No."
"That is a little disappointing."
"But it doesn't mean we can't try for it."
"That might be fun."
"Yeah."
"Liz, maybe we should talk about what you said earlier."
"You mean the fact that Elexa was pregnant when she died?"
"Yeah."
"Max, yes Elexa was pregnant, but it was not well known at the time."
"How many people knew?"
"Basically their family. Lex knew shortly after she consived. The mothers always know within hours of consiving. There is a psycic bond between mother and child. It lasts until about age six or seven."
"So Kira still has it with Delexa?"
"Yes. So if Khivar had killed her what would have happened to Kira?"
"Her link to her child would be gone, sometimes the mother dies. Other times they just become unresponsive."
"What about Kira?"
"Well her bloodline is strong. So she most likely wouldn't have died."
"Just been more or less catatonic."
"Most likely."
"Liz, I know Kira is your cousin but how?"
"Her and Alex's father is my mother's brother."
"OK."
"Max, Kira was pregnant when we escaped."
"She lost the baby?"
"Babies. Twins. Our healing her is what left her whole."
"She has suffered so much."
"I know. I hope that she will be happy one day. That she will let Jarden love her."
"It will take time for her to heal."
"Yeah."

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 39 8/15/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kira has already found someone that loves her and her children......she is very lucky.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Jarden loves Kira no matter who fathered the kids. Jarden is a great man. Lobe how Max and Liz are with each other.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

All caught up. all are out okay, max and liz are together, kira will heal and be with jarden. now just need to get rid of kivar.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Jarden is a good man.

Carolyn. Kira is very lucky.

Natalie36. Getting rid of Khivar might be easier said then done.

Part 40

Michael paced he was not happy that his friend was having sex with his sister. He glared at Kyle who was sitting quietly talking with Serena.

"Sit down and relax Michael." Said Maria
"How the fuck do you expect me to relax while Maxwell is screwing my sister!" Said Michael
"I seem to remember a time not long ago that you were encouraging my brother to do what ever it took to find out what was giving Liz visions." Said Isabel
"That was different! I didn't know she was my sister at the time." Said Michael
"So as long as Liz was just a girl that got visions it was OK for Max to sleep with her. But the second she became your sister it wasn't?" Asked Maria
"Got that right! Liz and Serena are to remain virgins until their wedding night." Said Michael

Serena hearing this got up marched over to her brother and touched his hair turning it bright pink.

"You maybe my brother Mikey, but that does not give you the right to tell me how to live my life. You have a double standered going. It's OK for you to have sex with Maria. But not OK for Liz or I to make love to our past lives husbands."
"Serena, I am not having sex with Michael." Said Maria
"Maria, I didn't mean to imply that you are. I was just stating that he feels it's fine for him to have sex with you. But not OK for Liz and me just because we are his sisters."
"She's got a point Guerin." Said Kyle
"No one asked your opion Buddha boy." Said Michael

Just then a wave of energy knocked Michael off his feet.

"What the fuck was that?!" Asked Michael
"The bond is complete. Max and Liz are fully bonded. Nothing can break them apart now." Said Serena
"Uh will it be like that every time they are together now?" Asked Isabel
"Not likely. That was their energy becoming one, and the Royal seals reuniting." Said Serena
"How do you know this Serena?" Asked Alex
"I just do." Said Serena

Liz watched Max as he dressed. She was reminded of the first time Zan and Lex made love.

~Lex moaned as Zan kissed her down her neck. They were laying on a blanket on beach of the lake. The sun had set less then an hour ago and the stars were just starting to shine above them. Zan unbuttoned the silk blouse she was wearing making his way to her lace covered breasts. She let out a soft cry as he took her lace covered breast in hand and began to gently squzee it. The whole time he sucked on the pluse point at the base of her neck. Lex shifted a little and Zan pushed her blouse down her slim arms then reached to unhook her bra. Zan only pulled away long enough for them to discard both the blouse and bra in the sand next to them.

"You are so beautiful Lex." Said Zan
"Zan make me yours." Said Lex
"Are you sure? I mean once we go there, there is no going back."
"I know. Zan, I love you. Besides it's not like we don't know that we will marry in a couple years anyway."
"But if your brother were to find out."
"I can handle Rathy. Besides I know that he is sleeping with Brana."
"OK."

Zan and Lex returned to making out and finished removing each others clothes. Lex spread her legs and Zan moved one of his hands to her sex and gently inserted first one figure then a second and started to pump them in and out of her. Lex moaned as Zan brought pleasure she had never felt before to her body. She cried out as her body was rocked with an orgasm. Zan smiled as he pulled his hand from her now very slick and wet passage. Before Led had even come down from the high of passion he had just sent her on he move his body placing the tip of his hard shaft just past the folds of her sex looked into her eyes as he started to push into her. Lex wimper as her body began to stretch to fix his large organ. He only stopped when he reached the thin membrane that marked her maidhood.

"Lex, are you really sure you want this?" Asked Zan
"Yes."

Zan leaned down kissed her as he pulled back and very quickly thrust through her virginity. Her soft cry was muffled by his kiss. Zan stayed still while he waited for her to recover from him fully entering her body. After she let him know that she was ready he began to thrust slowly and gently in and out of her. Lex wrapped her legs around his waist forcing him even deeper into her hot, wet and tight passage. She cried out each time he thrust into her body.

"God yes Zan! Go faster and harder!" Cried Lex

Zan grunted and did as she told him. Neither noticed when the connection opened between them or the golden light that engulfed them. They lost all track of time as their bodies continued to slam together. By the time they both climaxed in an orgasm that both felt rocking the others body the twin moons had both risen high in the sky. Zan pulled his now very limp manhood from Lex and laid next to her breathing hard. Lex winced as she shifted to lay closer to the man that was now her mate. She didn't know how she knew. But she knew that even without the official wedding ceremony that the Granilth had fully bonded the two of them together. After Zan had recovered he healed her and they both dressed and headed back to their homes inside the walls of the Royal Palace grounds.~

Max smiled at Liz as he picked up on the memory that she had just relived. When this was over he wondered if she would be up to trying to reliving that experience.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 40 8/16/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Isabel, Maria and Serena teamed up on Michael. That was funny. Wow that was a very special memory Max and Liz had together. So now Max and Liz are bonded and nothing can tear them apart. Good now lets see Max, Liz and friends finally take down kivar.

L-J-L 76