Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 20 7/27/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn The gang is going to need all the help they can get.

L-J-L 76 Yes the truth has come out.

Natalie36 It is good that they are back together.

Part 21

Liz watched the others head off to talk with their parents. She sat in one of the booths feeling alone. Nancy sat across from her and Jeff left them to talk.

"Liz, are you OK?" Asked Nancy
"I guess. Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Asked Liz
"I wanted you to have a normal life. Something you wouldn't have had if you had known that you were different from other kids."
"Is the only reason my powers are dormit because I came out early?"
"No. I put a block on them. On Antar some are born with their powers at near full power. Both Elexa and Dexa were that way. In those cases a block is put on them until they reach eight years of age. I just never removed it. But unknowingly Max did when he healed you. That is why you started to get the flashes, and the orb called to you."
"Why me?"
"Because, you have the Queen's seal inside of you. The orbs were programmed to call to the King and Queen during Vendor. It only happens every five years or so. But in order for you and Max to react the way you did, you had to be at your most fertile point in your cycle. Meaning if you and Max had made love that night in the desert you would have consived a child. You would also have cemented things between you."
"What is Vendor?"
"A very holy time on Antar. It is said that an heir consived during that time will bring on the golden age for Antar. No heir to the throne has yet to be consived during that time."
"There is more that you aren't telling me."
"Yes. Liz, I think you have heard enough for today."
"OK I am not going to force you to tell me. But I do want you and the others to start training us. Max, Isabel and Michael know a little about their powers. But Maria, Kyle, Alex and I don't."
"We will I promise Liz."

Liz nodded and got up and headed to her room.

Michael pounded on Courtney's door and waited for her to open it.

"Michael, what are you doing here?" Asked Courtney
"Mind if we talk inside? I don't think you want your neighbors hearing your big secret." Said Serena
"Fine." Said Courtney

Courtney let them in and sat on her couch.

"I take it seeing you are both here that you know who I am Michael." Said Courtney
"Yeah I do. I also that Serena here and Liz are my sisters." Said Michael
"Does her Highness know who she is now?"
"Yes and that is why we are here. We have a deal to offer you. If you and anyone else in your little Rathron worshiping cult join us to bring down Khivar and restore Max and Liz to the throne of Antar you will be given a pardon. If not once they are back on the throne you will be exucted as a traitor of the crown." Said Serena
"So either I join you or I will die when you take down Khivar?" Asked Courtney
"Yep." Said Michael
"Can I have time to think this over?"
"Sure. If you take the offer just tell your Queen." Said Serena
"Ok."

Michael and Serena headed for the door.

"You do know Tess is working with Khivar right?" Asked Courtney
"Tell me something I don't know." Said Serena

Courtney watched them walk out the door. She knew what her only choice was. But she had to give the offer to the five remaining rebels that were in hiding.

Tess arrived back at the Valenti's to find the Sheriff and Kyle talking with a woman she had never seen before.

"Hi. I didn't know you were having company." Said Tess
"Tess this is Kyle's mom and my wife Michelle." Said Jim
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Valenti." Said Tess
"I'm sure Tess." Said Michelle
"Kyle, can we talk?" Asked Tess
"Not now Tess." Said Kyle
"Oh Tess I uh think that we will be looking into finding somewhere else for you to stay." Said Jim
"Uh sure if that is what you want."

Tess headed for her room wondering what was going on.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 21 7/28/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow a lot is happening in this chapter. So Liz is finding more things out. So glad that Liz and Nancy are talking. Nancy should tell Liz everything she knows. So glad that Liz, Alex, Maria and Kyle are going to be working on their powers. Can't wait to find out what Liz, Alex, Maria, Kyle powers are. Courtney and the others should take the deal. Yay Tess is leaving Kyle and Jim's house.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

This holy time on Antar may prove to be very interesting........is this the only time an heir can be conceived?
Yes, Tess pack your bags! The Valenti's have been nice to you long enough.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Liz is learning a lot about her past on Antar. Yes Tess has been thrown out of the Valenti's!

Carolyn The holy time is not the only time an heir can be conceived. But one conceived during it would bring a golden age to Antar. Yes Tess has been told as singer Ray Charles would say "Hit the road Jack, and don't come back no more."

Part 22

Liz sat on the balcony outside her bedroom staring at the stars. She was lost in thought and didn't notice her until she spoke.

"You ok Liz?"
"Yeah. Serena, I am sorry about how I reacted."
"I know."
"I have been thinking. Are you any good with locks?"
"Yeah why?"
"What do you say we pay our big brother a visit and do something about his hair?"
"You mean give him a hair cut?"
"Yeah."
"That will be fun. Think Isabel and Maria will want in on this?"
"Maria for sure. Let's call them."

Half an hour later the four girls stood outside of Michael's apartment. Serena smiled as she placed her hand over the lock and there was a soft glow and a click. They then moved quietly through the apartment to the bedroom where Michael was passed out and snoring.

"Wonder if he snored back on Antar." Asked Maria

Liz and Serena just shrugged not able to remember.

"I have this feeling that we did something like this before." Said Liz
"We did Liz. Elexa and Dexa were always playing tricks on Rath." Said Serena
"Really?" Asked Liz
"Yes. Brana and Vilandra joined in a few times." Said Serena
"So besides a hair cut what are we going to do to your badly groomed brother?" Asked Isabel
"Maria how do you feel about pink and purple hair?" Asked Serena
"Michael will hate it. Let's do it!" Said Maria
"I am so glad you are on our side Serena. I would hate to see what you would do if we were your enemies." Said Isabel

Serena just smiled.

Max closed his eyes and thought about what Serena had found in his head. Tess had not been able to do what she set out to do with him. She had tried to fall into what she claimed to be destiny over the summer while Liz was away. But it hadn't worked. The connection he had with Liz prevented her from taking control. But he had told her that Alex was really good with computers. She also had shown him a memory from his last life. It was of Zan and Lex's first kiss. They had only been fourteen. But both of them knew that they wanted to be together. What they hadn't known was their fathers had already signed a contract for their marriage. Not that either had minded much when they learned two years later. He wanted to know what Liz remembered from their life on Antar. But he had to give her time with Serena. They were sisters and they needed time together.

Liz, Serena, Maria and Isabel were laughing when they returned to Liz's bedroom after their trip to Michael's. They had given him a hair cut. It was short now with the spikes he had until last summer, used their powers to turn his hair pink and purple and on his left fore arm left a green alien head with the words "Space boy property of Maria".

"You do know that Michael is going to be pissed in the morning." Said Isabel
"Yeah. But it was so much fun." Said Liz
"Elexa and Dexa use to play tricks on Rathron all the time." Said Serena
"Really?" Asked Maria
"Yeah. He would get mad but he loved us." Said Serena

Just then there was a knock on the door and Nancy stuck her head in.

"Are you girls spending the night?" Asked Nancy
"If that is OK Mrs. Parker?" Asked Isabel
"Of course as long as your parents know where you are."
"Thanks mom." Said Liz
"Not to late. I believe Maria and Liz, you have the early shift."
"Yeah mom."

Nancy left and the girls spent the night hanging out before falling to sleep.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 22 7/29/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Watch out Michael......the girls are after you!
Max was indeed lucky that he had a strong connection with Liz, or no telling what Tess would have accomplished while Liz was gone. That was a close call.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Watch out Michael! Michael is going to be surprised what Liz and Serena can do. Loved what Liz, Serena, Maria and Isabel did to Michael. Can't wait to find out what will happen when Michael sees what the girls di to him. So glad that Tess was not able to do her tricks on Max. Can't wait for Max to talk to Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Too late the girls already got Michael! Lol! Yes it is really good that Max has such a strong connection to Liz.

L-J-L 76 Oh Michael will not be happy when he sees what the girls did to him.

Part 23

Liz watched as an angry looking Michael stormed into the Crashdown. He walked over to her and grabbed her arm pulling her along with him. They only stopped so he could yank Serena to her feet and drag her with them. They passed Jeff who was in the kitchen working the grill.

"Hi Michael is every thing OK?" Asked Jeff
"Everything will be fine once I have a little talk with my sisters. We will be in the store room." Said Michael

Jeff nodded noticing the Vancouver Canucks stocking hat he was wearing and the long sleeve T-shirt under his Crashdown shirt. He went back to work as the girls were dragged off by Michael. Once Michael had the two girls in the store room he closed the door and used his powers to lock them in.

"Michael did you want to talk about something?" Asked Serena innocently
"Don't play innocent with me. I know it was the two of you that did this to me!" Said Michael angrily pull the hat off.

Liz bit her lip trying not to laugh. Serena didn't even try and started to laugh.

"This isn't funny! You two will fix this! You will return my hair back to the way it was!"
"I don't know. I think the pink and purple bring out your eyes Mikey." Said Serena
"Yeah and that short hair will really knock the ladies off their feet." Said Liz
"Come on! At least get rid of the colors!" Wined Michael
"Don't look at me Mikey! I can't use my powers like that yet!" Said Liz
"Why are you blaming us anyway? There are others who hated that mullet you were sporting." Said Serena
"Oh I know you two were the ringleaders. So fix it!"
"Not going to happen Mikey." Said Serena
"Uh yeah might want to try talking to the one that tagged you." Said Liz

Both girls pushed pass Michael shocking him and Serena opened the door. They walked out with smirks on their faces. Michael growled as they left. Jeff came to check on Michael and tried to hold back a chuckle at seeing the boy's hair.

"They refused to fix it. I know they are the ones that did this." Said Michael
"Michael welcome to the world of having a younger sister. They will always try to improve you." Said Jeff
"This isn't the only thing they did!"

Michael rolled up the sleeve of his shirt to show the tattoo on his arm. Jeff just smiled and shook his head.

"Michael go a head and wear the hat. Maybe later they will change their minds."
"Can't you do something? I mean Liz is your kid!"
"But she has not used her powers. She might do something worse."
"Guess you are right. Maybe I can talk Isabel or Max into fixing it later."
"Some how I think that Isabel and Maria were in on this joke too."
"Maria, sure. But I never would have thought Isabel would do something like this."
"Maybe you don't really know her."
"Maybe."

Tess watched Max as he entered the Crashdown and joined Isabel and that new girl at a table with Kyle and that geek Alex. It maybe time to put her plan into action. Use the geek to translate the book. Why the hell Zander's mother had to send it in ancient antarian was beyond her. No one used that form of antarian any more. Only the members of the Royal Court learned how to read it. But only enough to read the old scrolls of the granilth. But Max and the others were clueless on how to read it. She knew they had the knowledge but couldn't access it in their heads. Now she needed to get that computer geek to translate it. A few well placed mindworps and he will be putty in her hands. She put a smile on her face and walked into the stupid tacky diner.

"Hey Max!" Said Tess walking over to him.
"Uh hi Tess. Is there something you wanted?" Asked Max
"I thought we could go somewhere and spread some time alone together."
"Sorry I have plans with Liz when she gets off. Have you met Serena yet?"

Tess glared at Serena who was looking at her like she was scum.

"No but but I have seen her around." Said Tess
"So you're Tess. I have heard a lot about you." Said Serena coldly
"All lies I am sure. Max, I didn't know that you and Liz were talking again." Said Tess
"Uh yeah. We are working things out. Sorry but there will never be an us." Said Max

Just then Liz walked over to the table. Max grabbed her and pulled her into his lap and kissed her. Tess felt her blood start to boil and turned and left.

TBC

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 23 7/30/17

Post by Natalie36 »

so have a vivid picture of Mickey in my head :lol:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Poor Michael he has to walk around with different color hair and the tattoos. But Jeff is right he should have known with 2 young sisters. Oh no Tess is going to go after Alex. Someone better do something before Tess does something. Love the way Max grabbed Liz and kissed her. Hopefully Liz and friends can keep Max away from Tess.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 That s a funny picture of Mikey isn't it? Lol!

L-J-L 76 Michael really is not happy with his little sisters right now. I wouldn't worry too much about Tess going after either Alex or Max.

Part 24

Nicholas and two of his men made their way quietly up the fire escape to the roof outside the bedroom of the girl who held the King's heart. No one but him knew who she really was. That she was really Elexa. That meant that he had his ticket off this god awful planet. Java had never been very smart. So she would never have been able to figure out that Elizabeth Parker was really Queen Elexa. He silently made his way to the closed window. He could see the young Queen sitting on the bed with another girl that he just knew had to be Dexa. That would make what he was about to do harder but not impossible.

Liz sat on her bed with Serena as they worked on Liz's powers. Nothing much right now. Just Liz trying to move things with her mind. So far all Liz had been able to do was lift a stuff dog she use to sleep with about an inch off the bed.

"Damn it! Why can't I do this!" Said Liz
"It takes practice Liz. You haven't used your powers before. I couldn't do this at first either."
"You were six."
"Yeah but it doesn't matter. You are learning. But you have me. I have given you the knowledge of your powers. Liz, now all you need to do is practice. We will be ready when we go after Khivar and bring peace to Antar once again."
"Serena, how can you be so sure?"
"Liz, you just need to have a little faith. You are going to be a really good Queen. You already know what it takes to be a leader."
"I don't know about that."
"Not everyone would be willing to risk their own happiness for others. If future Max hadn't told you that everyone you cared about was dead would you have done what you did?"

Liz bit her lip and thought about it.

"Hon it isn't that difficult of a question to answer. It's not like I am asking you about quantum physics or something."
"No. I would have told him to screw it. That I would rather have the fourteen years of happiness then a lifetime of misery alone."
"But you chose to put the needs of others before your own."
"Yet future me had other ideas."
"Yes well her theory was that the reason you weren't strong enough was, that you, Maria, Alex and Kyle never had the chance to fully develope your powers before you were attacked."

*That and the nearly year you spent as Khivar's prisoner. Where he raped you repeatedly. That the future you had just barely escaped from Khivar to help Max go back in time. That Khivar had seceded in his goal of getting you pregnant. But we will not go there.* thought Serena

"Rena why do I get the feeling that you haven't told me everything? That you are blocking something to do with the future Liz that came to you from me?" Asked Liz
"Liz, if you needed to know I would tell you."
"Rena, if Java hadn't killed me back on Antar and Zan still had been would Khivar have forced me to marry him?"
"Khivar couldn't marry Lex. He is married."
"Who is he married to?"
"Alex's sister Kira."
"We have another cousin?"
"Yes. Kira is last I knew trapped in a loveless marriage with Khivar. If he were to get his hands on you then you would be nothing but someone he used for sex."
"So I would be nothing more than a sex slave?"
"No. Liz, you carry the seal of the Queen of Antar. So if he were to get you pregnant then in theory your child would be heir weather Max is the father or not."
"I would never willingly be with Khivar."
"I know that. Liz, we will not let Khivar get his hands on you."
"Yeah well I got a bad feeling about this."

Serena looked at her sister and hoped that she was wrong.

"Sir are we going after the girl now?" Asked one of the men
"Not right now dipstick. That is her sister with her. Dexa is more dangerous then the little Queen at the moment. We have to wait until she is alone. I also need to speak to Lord Khivar before we do anything."

Nicholas led the men back down the fire escape and away from the Crashdown.

TBC