Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch. 15 05/28/20 p. 14

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 9 7/30/17 p. 6

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So pleased that Liz is being taken such good care of, and guarded.
Courtney's actions were such a surprise.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Polgara
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 9 7/30/17 p. 6

Post by Polgara »

Your story is a breath of fresh air to this long-time fan and lurker! Thanks for sharing your gift of story telling!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

TEN

Post by max and liz believer »

Natalie36 - Thank you for the feedback!! :D

L-J-L 76 - Thank you for the feedback!! :D

SmileeUk
I didn't even think Courtney Green would be an alien. :shock:
Well, she is :roll: :wink:
I just thought she was jealous because of Max.
Well, that too 8)
I admire how well control Max had over his temper when he talked to Courtney. Just my man :lol:
Max has always been fairly calm for his young age. But so far, we have seen a stormier Max, because that's who he is when he feels like Liz is threatened or being hurt… We haven't seen much of who he is away from Liz. So this was a small window into the relationship Max has with other aliens of his age.
I like how Liz had responded to Courtney. Her own self had returned: full of confidence & self belief, no bother with anyone else's thinking :)
Thank you :D I'm hoping that Liz will be returning more and more to her pre-alien personality, only with the added difference of having grown-up (really quickly).
Command must have his followers around & ready to fight when they were callled. It will be a challenge for M&L to heal everyone quickly enough
Yup :|
Hello Kyle! You are here :) Nice to know you are on the bright side. :wink:
:mrgreen:
Can't wait to read more about their school life. Back to normal again? Hopefully for a while at least?!?! :wink:
Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed 8)

Thank you so so much for the feedback!!

Carolyn (keepsmiling7) - Thank you for the feedback!! :D

Polgara
Your story is a breath of fresh air to this long-time fan and lurker!
Thank you so so so much!! And I can now officially welcome you to the story :D I'm so grateful that you left me a note, letting me know that you're reading and enjoying the story :D

From NINE:

Another nod to my head got Maria back on track towards the table and when my visual field cleared up, the lights were gone. The aliens had taken their seats. The humans were talking amongst themselves, one throwing a napkin at his friend, the friend retaliating by throwing a piece of softened lettuce. The aliens were no longer looking at us, having resumed their lunch as well.

It was like it had never happened.

It did, Max assured me, his stable hold around my waist tightening. The movement pulled my back flushed with the front of his warm body and I was tempted to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. But I couldn’t close my eyes. They kept scouring the crowd of the cafeteria, trying to find any sign that the whole thing had not been a mere hallucination on my part.

“Come on,” he whispered in my ear, pressing a kiss just below it. “Let’s eat.”

He took the tray out of my hands and walked ahead of me towards the table, leaving me dazed and confused as to what had just happened.

Because what had just happened meant that we were not alone. It highlighted something I had not yet thought about; This was not only the adults’ war. This was everyone’s war.

Our sacrifices, our pain, had not been in vain. We had actually
helped.

That light had originated from their hearts. That light had been hope. That light had been gratitude.

That light had proved that they had accepted me as one of their own and would protect me as one of their own.

Realizing that I must look stupid just standing there, I got my legs moving, swallowed the tears of relief and quickly joined the chattering table of my friends.

Max reached down and pulled my chair closer, its metallic legs scraping loudly against the floor with the repositioning, melting the sides of our thighs together under the table surface, and he caught my hand with his. Lifting it to his lips, he placed a gentle kiss to my knuckles and gave me a look through his eyelashes that said everything.

It was going to be okay. Everything was going to be okay.

“How was school?”

It was not the regular, semi-interested, standard question. This was a loaded question. A question that was shaking with nervousness and fearful anticipation.

My dad looked at me with large eyes, trying unsuccessfully to hide how much he wished for a positive answer to his question.

“Um,” I mused and settled for a shrug. “Good, actually.”

The small introspective smile on my lips must have confused him. “Really?”

“Yeah,” I continued. “It was actually good.”

“No weird questions?” my dad implored further. “Nothing strange happen? They accepted that you were there?”

“Well,” Max came up behind me and wrapped his arm across my shoulder, pulling me into his side, “Liz got a vote of confidence.”

Dad looked lost. “‘Vote of confidence’?”

I looked up at Max, wondering if I should tell or…

He smiled at me. “Tell him.”

The relief at being able to be honest with my dad washed over me pleasurably and I started my recounting of the events of the day without a second of hesitation, “It was really cool, actually.”

Max filled in the blanks when I myself was missing facts. Max had informed me of the meaning of the light shining from everyone’s chest when we had been on our way home from school, but there were still some questions lingering here and there which I now got the answers to while speaking to my father with Max next to me.

Describing to my father what had happened, I realized that Max calling it ‘Vote for confidence’ was a really good description of what had happened in that canteen. Even though some of the aliens had left the canteen, refusing to ‘vote’ for me, a majority of the aliens had stayed. They had showed their respect.

I wasn’t able to fully describe how it felt to have so many aliens on our side.

“I take it that you won’t have any troubles continuing school then?” dad asked hopefully after I had told him of the day’s event.

He had probably been afraid that I never wanted to return to school after today.

I shook my head in negative. “Nope.”

The smile stretched from one ear to the next when he pulled me into a warm hug. “I’m so happy for you, Ella.”

“Me too,” I mumbled into his shoulder and squeezed him tighter.
The day at school had been better than I could ever have hoped and had truly improved my mood. Still, the emotional dip that arrived shortly after supper couldn’t be avoided. I was alone in Max’s room at the time, Max wanting to talk to his grandfather privately.

My guess is that the remainder of the pregnancy hormones in my system, coupled with me being alone, plunged me into a dark place.

It was not that I grieved the fetus, per se. It was so small when I miscarried it, barely even called a fetus yet, still an embryo. I hadn’t felt it move, hadn’t even known if its existence.

What was crushing me, which made my chest ache and tears roll down my cheeks, was the feeling of what might have been. Max and I were not ready to be parents, but it didn’t make me miss the possibilities any less.

I could still visualize nursing an infant, my inner eye seeing the child take its first steps, picturing the small child in Max’s arms. I was certain, without a trace of doubt, that we both would have loved that child.

When Max walked into his room twenty minutes later, I was curled up on my side on the bed, legs pulled to my waist and tears quietly wetting my face and the bedspread.

I looked up at him through my tears as he approached the bed. Caressing my damp cheek with his knuckles, he tenderly said, “Let’s go outside.”

In the midst of my gloomy mood, I managed to raise an eyebrow at him, before looking over my shoulder at the setting sun through the window.

“Trust me, you’ll feel better,” he promised me. “Dress warmly, it’s getting chilly.”

The garden of the Evans’ mansion was beautiful, throughly kept in check by the full-time gardener. Living on top of a restaurant in the middle of town, I never had a garden growing up. Still, this was not exactly a garden that I could picture children running around in. It was all so neatly structured, with stone pathways, brick walls that divided the garden up into different sections, vibrant plants that thrived in the New Mexican heat adding color to the sandy landscape. During the current winter months, the orange light from the setting sun was coloring the evergreen vegetation, the flowery plants in hibernation for a couple of months yet.

Max brought me to a small patch of well-irrigated grass at the back of the garden. As he put a thick blanket down, guiding me to sit down in the privacy created under the Magnolia tree, we were not alone. Our ever-present bodyguards had followed us as soon as we got outdoors. They granted us some privacy by staying at least thirty feet away from us, but their watching eyes still made me feel surveilled and not in the least hidden nor private.

This must be what royalty and famous people felt like. Never alone. Never safe.

I was still scanning our surroundings and the trespassers (as I had chosen to label the protectors) when Max took a seat in front of me, mimicking my cross-legged position, having our knees touch. He attracted my full attention when he reached out and grabbed both of my hands with his.

“Remember what I did when Sean was trying to find you in that garden at that party?”

I frowned at him and probably wouldn’t have figured out what he was hinting at if it hadn’t been for my ability to peek inside his mind and watch the memory he was referring to. The memory of the time when he had held me tightly to his front - his arm around my middle and his hand initially over my mouth to prevent me from screaming in surprised shock - in a dark unfamiliar garden.

The time when Max had turned us both invisible and Sean subsequently had failed at finding me.

“Yes?” I answered questioningly.

He smiled at me, one corner of his mouth curving upwards in a sexy angle. Heat shot straight through my body and my next breath got stuck in my throat.

He was up to something. There was something he was hiding from me. It made me both excited and slightly nervous. Mostly because his eyes had darkened with that sexual heat I had not seen in a long time. A look I had not seen since before the war and before the whole thing with the pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage.

They can’t see us anymore, he told me then.

I had expected a shift in energy. Had even expected the sensation of energy being pulled from me, like it had the previous time. Max’s invisibility act had, after all, knocked me unconscious that last time.

I hadn’t expected to feel completely unaffected, not in any way being able to tell that my physical self was currently invisible.

My head whipped to the closest protector, but except for him no longer looking straight at us, (now having the expression of a blind person - unable to fix their sight exactly on an object) there was nothing on his face that revealed our sudden disappearance.

They knew that you were going to do that, didn’t they? I communicated with Max while scanning our protectors. They all wore the same expressions; trying to seem unaffected by the situation, but at the same time their eyes being unable to focus on us.

Because they could no longer see us.

I had to tell them, Max informed me. Or they might freak out.

I frowned. How are they going to protect us if they can’t even see us?

They can still see everyone else. In other words, they can still see potential enemies approach, and if there would suddenly be a threat, we might just be safer being invisible than visible. If not, we would just drop the veil and become visible.

I looked at the people standing around the garden. So they’ll just wait here until we become visible, assuming that we are still here?

His eyes gleamed with a mischievous spark. Elizabeth Parker. Are you suggesting that we leave this place with them remaining here like fools?

I laughed. I couldn’t help it. I liked this carefree, naughty and playful Max. Acting abashed by his suggestion, I protested, No, that’s not what I meant!

He squeezed my hands and leaned forward. His lips were cool from the chill in the air when they touched mine, as soft as I remembered them to be, his stubbly beard scratching my cheek lightly. But there was nothing ‘cold’ about that kiss. A current went through me every time his tongue touched mine. I moaned when he nibbled on my lips, when he caught my bottom lip between both of his.

We were both panting when we came out of the kiss.

With his face remaining close to mine, he mumbled teasingly, “But they can still hear us,” hinting at my moan.

Heat spread across my face and from the amused expression in Max’s eyes, I concluded that he could both see and feel my blush.

I smacked him, feeling equally embarrassed and self-aware.

He laughed, caught my slightly resisting body in his arms and pulled me into an awkward hug. Awkward because of our crossed-legged positions. Resisting because I was not that pleased with him teasing me.

I relaxed in his hug, breathing in the smell of his skin from the curve of his neck, and bundled his jacket in the grip of my fingers.

Why are we out here? I asked, eyes closed, body melting into his.

There was a serenity over the garden. It was so quiet. I could hear the slight wind rustling the leaves of the magnolia and there was a faint frosty smell in the air. There was not a single sound of human activity. The Evans’ mansion was positioned somewhat outside of Roswell, yards from the closest house, providing it with the privacy of personal space. I knew that the Evans house itself was buzzing with activity, but evidently the sounds from said activity was not transported to the outside.

It was the most quiet I had experienced since… well, a really long time.

Had I not had an insight into Max’s feelings, I might have assumed that the sole purpose of taking me out here had been to destress me, but I sensed that the goal of this garden visit was something else.

We… he paused, his mental voice adopting a sensual slowness, …are going to try and figure out an effective birth control.

As on cue, my body tightened with desire. I felt the reciprocative response in his body.

Because I can barely keep my hands off you.

I pulled out of his embrace and looked into his darkened eyes. His warm, heated, darkened eyes. His confession made my heartbeats flutter, my toes curl, my cheeks flush.

To be honest, sex hadn’t really been on my mind since the miscarriage. It had only been a couple of days since the incident and I was still bleeding, the body slowly eliminating every trace of the spontaneous abortion.

And on Max’s own suggestion - him being my personal doctor- he thought it best to not have sex until I had stopped bleeding, to prevent uterine infections. But I had not thought much of it, seeing that we had that itty bitty problem of not having a good method of preventing a pregnancy.

While Max and his grandfather had dwelled into the physical and medical aspect of contraception, I had immersed myself into the digital version, venturing into cyberspace in the search of ‘safe periods’ and ‘fertile days’. Because that was relied upon by many humans, when regular contraception was not used. A woman would learn to recognize her fertile days and avoid sex during them.

But there was two big problems with my findings. 1) Women had the strongest desire during her fertile days, which in some cases seemed to - on a subconscious level - signal this information to the man, making it very difficult for them to resist each other. And add the factor of an instinctive alien bond and the desire might be impossible to ignore. 2) What insurance was there that the connection wouldn’t somehow rearrange my hormones, making me fertile when I the least expected it, or making me ovulate like a cat? In other words, ovulate as a result of the sex act itself?

In summary, after my thorough research, I had reached the conclusion that a custom-made contraception had to be ‘manufactured’ for Max and I.

Not even my mind was immune to the trembling of my emotions, making my mental voice wobble as I asked incredulously, And you’re suggesting we figure that out here? Out in the open? In front of the protectors?

“Ah,” Max whispered, an amused smile playing on his lips. “But they can’t see us.”

I lowered my voice as well and leaned in so close that my lips brushed against his as I pointed out, “But by your own declaration, they can hear us.”

He winked at me, causing my center to deliciously tighten. His dark breathy voice was a mere suggestive whisper across the small space between our faces, “Are you intending to be noisy?”

I bit into my lower lip, registering his eyes moving to watch the act, “I have no idea what you’re planning to do to me.” His eyes darkened with lust and I held my breath as I added thinly, my whole body tightening in anticipation, “I can only assume that we’re out here because we might be heard if we had done this inside the house.”

The air around us was thick with desire and the foretaste of sex. My heart was beating forcefully in my chest, my blood loud and hot as it throbbed past my ears.

As he placed his hand on top of my thigh, my tight body jumped, my every sense being on high alert, barely breathing as I awaited his next move. The gentle pressure of his thumb as he started moving it in circles against my jeans-clad leg, had my chest heave heavily and noticeably up and down. My body was almost coming apart at the seams as he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. The kiss started slow and deliberate - his lips and tongue exploring every millimeter of my anticipating lips - but with my reciprocal the kiss quickly turned hotter and more urgent.

My arms moved up his arms, fingers nestling restlessly into the nape of his neck, burrowing into his thick hair. His hands moved up my thighs and underneath my knitted sweater, folding over my breasts, still swollen from the recent pregnancy. In the matter of seconds, the sides of his hands had pushed down at the cotton of the bra and I felt his palms against my stiffening nipples. The intimate contact was both excruciating and wonderful.

My restless hands were now at his waist, moving under his T-shirt and sweater, wanting to feel his warm skin under my hands, needing to caress the expanses of his muscular and fairly hair-free chest. I vaguely registered the rippling of his muscles underneath my touch as our heated kissing quickly intensified our sexual haze.

I couldn’t get enough of him. I couldn’t get enough of touching him, of his kisses, of the small sounds of his restrained groans originating from deep in his throat, of the explosion of his emotions through the connection.

Perhaps it was my body, not yet recuperated from the miscarriage, that pulled me back to my senses, or maybe it was my mind, telling me that we were still in front of the watchful eyes of several adult protectors. And even if Max had made us invisible (although not inaudible), I would still not be able to handle having sex in front of them.

Max immediately pulled back at my thought, the loss of his lips on mine hitting me like a cold shower.

Sorry, he mumbled into my mind, sat back up straight and pushed back at his fringe, which had fallen delectably into his eyes, giving him a wild sexy look.

“Was this the method George and you came up with in your research?” I asked, breathless and warm, heart pounding wildly in my chest.

“For contraception?” Max asked equally breathless and unconsciously adjusted his clothing, which I had done a number on in my efforts to touch as much of his skin as possible.

I laughed, feeling rejuvenated and light. Happy.

A feeling almost foreign to me at this point.

“Yeah,” the laughter coloring my answer.

Max stilled at the sound of it, his expression softening before he leaned forward and caught a strand of my hair in his hand, rolling it tenderly between his fingers as he looked me straight in the eyes. “I love the sound of your laugh.”

I looked down, feeling flustered at his observation without knowing why.

“It’s been awhile,” I mumbled, sobering.

“Yeah,” he agreed, regret creeping into his voice.

Our emotions dimming with that realization, it took me a moment before I looked up at him. He was still looking at me. Barely blinking. Through his inner eye, I could see him tracing every feature of my face, from the darkness of my eyelashes to the fullness of my eyebrows.

“So, what’s the plan?” I asked, interrupting his ministrations.

He made me feel loved and cherished. Like no other person had ever done. Not even my parents. His love was so present. Maybe it was because of the connection - highlighting our emotions - or maybe it was simply Max’s ability to shower me in his emotions with just one look.

He blinked, straightened, cleared his throat and spoke telepathically, George and I both figured that using something with an energy base would be the best solution, seeing that our connection is thriving on energy. It might be the only way to do this.

Speaking its language, I nodded.

Exactly, Max agreed. We discussed making me a condom out of energy first…

I blushed. I still hadn’t gotten used to the idea of Max discussing these kind of things with his grandfather.

Max shook his head at my thoughts, looking both amused and disconcerted, Trust me, I haven’t either.

Inhaling deeply, I shuffled in my seat, uncrossing my legs and straightening them out on the ground next to Max’s right knee, feeling the cold from the ground slowly seep into my jeans. Leaning back on my hands, I asked, I’m guessing the condom-thing was a no-go?

Max was momentarily distracted by my legs, his eyes traveling down the length of my skin-tight jeans.

“Max?” I asked, amused. His admiration of my legs warmed me from the inside-out.

He blinked, smiling at me ruefully, scratched lightly above his right eye in that sensual way he usually did and continued, Since I would be a moving object in the act, keeping the energy field attached to my… well…

My whole face was probably red by now, becoming redder by the fact that Max didn’t seem at all embarrassed by the conversation, instead rather intrigued and pleasantly entertained by my modesty.

Angling his head to the side and quirking one corner of his eyebrow, he continued, Anyway, we reached the conclusion that it would be best if the preventing energy would be attached to a stationary object.

I laughed, rolling my eyes at him. “And that stationary object would be me?”

His eyes glinted with mischief, perhaps at my choice to speak out loud, perhaps at my laughter.

“Yes,” he answered clearly, causing my stomach to twirl with infatuated butterflies.

How could he make ‘stationary object’ sound so appealing? So sexy?

You know about diaphragms?

Not much.

Placing his hands in the grass slightly behind his hips, he leaned back and uncrossed his legs, straightening them out in the direction of my legs, inadvertently criss-crossing them with mine.

The diaphragm is like a little cup, Max explained and for the 125th time I was entertained by the fact that he knew more about female reproduction and female health than I - a female - did.

It is positioned around the cervix, preferably with some spermicide cream in it, making it very difficult for sperm to reach the cervix and move into the uterus. Preventing pregnancy.

I raised my eyebrows. Maybe we should just try that? That sounded like a physical barrier that should be efficient at keeping Max’s eager ‘travelers’ away, even if they were to be assisted by the connection.

He shook his head at my thoughts. We can’t risk it.

I frowned. “But how would it even be possible for the connection to get around that? Boosting your sperm with energy to make them like small missiles that burrows through the diaphragm?”

His huff was tinged with amusement, shaking his head slowly, looking at me with admiration and adoration.

I couldn’t understand why.

“That scientific mind of yours,” he clarified.

I lightly punched his arm. “You’re one to talk.” Between the two of us, he was definitely the science nerd.

Looking serious, he added, “The connection might make the material of the diaphragm permeable, letting stuff through.”

Stuff? I grinned at him, but he just lightly shrugged.

With that he closed his eyes and turned his face to the descending sun. I observed the serenity of his face for a couple of seconds, the silence comfortable around us, even our minds momentarily at peace, before I suggested, You’re planning to make a diaphragm out of energy? Mould it around my cervix?

Without opening his eyes, he nodded, Spot on.

In thought, I started worrying my bottom lip, Will you be able to concentrate on that during the whole thing? During the… last part?

The corners of his mouth turned upwards in a smile and it was still tantalizing to hear his voice inside my head while his mouth didn’t move the least. The orgasm, you mean?

The heat moved up my throat, filling my cheeks, and I dropped my eyes to the lawn, picking at some straws of wet grass. Yeah.

I don’t know. His voice no longer sounded certain in my head. We might use a real diaphragm, or a condom, during our first attempts. Just to be extra safe. Plus a lot of practice before.

I frowned and looked up at him. But his eyes were still closed. To the outside observer, he looked like he was dozing off in the sunset.

Practice? But practice could lead to pregnancy.

With that, he opened his eyes and looked at me. We need to practice without having actual…intercourse.

My body felt like it was on fire. I swallowed tightly. I was finding it increasingly difficult to talk about this without jumping his bones.

Before my eyes, his look turned darker with desire and his telepathic words brushed enticingly against my core, There are many ways to have an orgasm, Miss Parker.

TBC...
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 10 8/15/17 p. 7

Post by SmileeUk »

So HAPPY to see your post! YES! YES! YES! :D I have been checking it everyday :mrgreen:

What a way to talk about contraception :lol: Liz was right. The audience would not be my first choice either. So nice to see them being comfortable at home and a good insight into Evan's big garden :)

Let's see if the energy shield can work on the Max's little army :lol: I am more interested to see their practices!!!! :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:
.....There are many ways to have an orgasm, Miss Parker.
I am also intrigued what Max has got in mind :lol: :lol:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mela3 »

ohhh yummy, yum, yum. I loved that part! So many ways to practice, and so much fun. They both deserve some happiness and stress relieving fun :wink:
Last edited by mela3 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

All I can say is Oh boy. I'm hoping everything works out for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So true, like royalty they are never alone, and never safe.
Max continues to be so consider of Liz.....
And I loved his ideas to prevent pregnancy......with lots of practice.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

so much practice oh so much practice :lol:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please come back and post more really soon? Can't wait to find out if Max's plan will work for Liz. And can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, family and friends.

L-J-L 76
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I had feeling she was pregnant. Such a terribly sad situation especially for such young girl going through all grief and pressure from the weight of the fate of world on her shoulders. Your illustration of her depression was very well written. It was extremely realistic. You have a knack for diving into emotions and personifying them very extensively thus making them their own entity.

I love George. he has a really kind and gentle aura to him. Faking his death wasn't very nice for his grandkids but I respect his reasons to. The tale of the Elders is quite extraordinary. I am very intrigued by the fact that they started out as energy and physicality brought on the birth darkness. In my opinion I couldn't agree more; physicality brings on all sorts of darkness. Though, the incredibly thing they can do (especially M/L), getting rid of darkness and only leaving light behind makes me wonder about the telos of the connection. Is it to one day find a perfect balance between energy and physicality? I imagine that the generation that will stem from M/L are going to get better and better with connection.

I am so glad Liz managed to have a good day at school. I especially was happy to read how she stood up for herself with Courtney. I think that she needed that boost of self-confidence to help push her through this depression. I loved how you made the teen aliens pledge their allegiance to max and Liz. I also found it interesting how you chose for them to display said allegiance by displaying a white light. That was quite symbolic of m/l's heritage.

i am glad they are finding moments to still be teens and enjoy their lives amongst the chaos. I look forward to reading more. It will be great to read how inventive they can be. :lol: