Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 & Epilogue Complete 7/3/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 8 5/11/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Liz's father got what he deserved! Liz was also very respectful to Max and his family. Yes Max and Liz are do a nice long talk, and maybe a little begging on Max's part.

Natalie36 Yes Liz has a major temper!

Part 9

Liz woke the next morning to her personal maid bringing her breakfast into her.

"Thank you Lucy."
"Good morning Lady Elizabeth. Your mother didn't believe that you would want to join your father at the breakfast table this morning."
"She was right. Will you make sure that this is delivered to the Queen today?" Asked Liz handing an envelope to Lucy.
"Of course."

Liz ate her breakfast took a bath and dressed for the day.

Max was eating breakfast with his sister and parents when a maid came in and handed an envelope to his mother. She opened it and read the letter.

"What is it Diane?" Asked Philip
"Lady Elizabeth has requested to move into the guest quarters."
"Well that is no surprise. Not after the storm centered on Lord Parker's home after the ball." Said Isabel
"Well Jeffrey brought her anger onto himself refusing to tell her she was to marry Max." Said Philip
"That is true. I will go and speak to her. Well after I have a suite prepared for her to move into tomorrow." Said Diane

Max, looked at Isabel who was smiling at him. The way she was smiling told him she knew something. But he would have to wait until he could get her alone.

Liz sat in her quarters studying when a young maid knocked then entered her quarters.

"I am sorry to bother you Lady Elizabeth. But her Majesty Queen Diane is here and wishes to speak with you."
"Thank you. I'm sorry what is your name?"
"It's Kate, malady."
"Thank you Kate. Please let her know I will be there in just a couple of minutes."

Kate left and Liz fixed her hair and then headed for the lounge they always greeted guests in. She walked in to find the Queen waiting for her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting my Queen." Said Liz dropping to one knee.
"Please come and join me over on the couch." Said Diane softly

Liz did as she was asked.

"In the two years you were away you have really grown." Said Diane
"Thank you my Queen."
"Liz, I am going to grant your request. Mostly because I disagree with the way your father had you learn of your engagement."
"Thank you."
"I also would like to thank you for controlling your temper last night during the ball."
"You're majesty, I would never do anything to cause embarrassment to your family."
"I know. You have always had a great respect for us."
"Yes I have."
"Your quarters will be ready for you by lunch tomorrow."
"Thank you."

Liz said good bye to the Queen then headed back to her quarters.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 9 5/12/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Liz is going to be moving into the palace with Max's family. So glad that Liz wants to do that.And I'm glad that Diane went to talk to Liz about it.

L-J-L 76
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

So much had happened in the last few chapters!! So happy now that M&L are not engaged. More alone time will be possible in Liz's new quarter :mrgreen:

What a lovely moment that Chris & Care shared before their dance :)
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz is going to be moving into the palace.

SmileeUk Yes a lot has happened. Technically Max and Liz have been engaged since they were kids. Now it is just been officially announced. Sorry to disappoint you but I doubt that Max and Liz will ever be alone in her quarters.

Part 10

Liz was sitting on the balcony outside her room when Serena walked in. Liz looked at her sister. She was not dressed in her guardian rope. But she did have most of her skin covered.

"What do you want Serena?"
"I wanted to spend a little time with you. I leave to return to the temple in the morning."
"Why aren't you in your robe?"
"I don't have to wear it outside the temple or Granalith chamber. So until it is time for me to return to the temple as long as I keep my arms and legs covered I am fine."
"Never knew that."
"Liz, nothing is going to change. I am always going to be your sister."
"Things have already changed. Rena, you will never play pranks on me again."
"That is true."
"You know I love you right?"
"Yes. Lizzie, are you happy that you will be with Max?"
"I can deal with it."
"That is good my sister."
"I just wish I had some say in this."
"That was not possible. You know that these things are arranged when we are still very young."
"True."
"What has been going on with you and Max?"
"Nothing."
"You have never been able to tell a good lie. Want to try the truth?"
"Fine, something happened between Max and me the night before I left. Then he didn't write me once the whole two years I was gone."
"Have you tried talking to him?"
"A little."
"You may have accepted that you have no choice but to marry him. But you need to be at peace with it as well. No matter what you feel for Max, one of your main responsibilities as the next Queen of Antar is to give him an heir."
"I know that! Rena, I love you but I don't want to talk about this with you."

Liz pushed past her sister and headed down the hall.

Chris walked into his father's study to find his father hard at work.

"Father, I just wanted to inform you that I am heading back to the academy." Said Chris
"That is fine Christopher."
"Father, I will be back in three months."
"That is fine."
"Father, do you know that Liz is moving to the palace?"
"I am aware of what Elizabeth wants to do. Does not mean she will do it."
"Well she sent her request right to the Queen. As of noon tomorrow she will be given quarters in the palace on orders of the Queen."
"I should never have let her go to school where I couldn't keep an eye on her."
"Liz, is not a child any more."
"Elizabeth is a girl who has been given too much freedom! She has no respect for me!"
"You don't even know her sir! You have pushed her to the side. You have no idea how smart she is do you?"
"Smart? What does that have to do with anything? She will do as she is told."

Chris just shook his head. His father really had no clue when it came to either of his sisters.

TBC

SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 10 5/13/17

Post by SmileeUk »

Oh dear! Liz is bitter & her father is cold. Can it get any better???
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

daddy sounds way to old fashion
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Liz is still mad and bitter it seems. Mr. Parker needs to get out of the dark ages and get with the times. Love how Chris told his father the truth.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

SmileeUk Lord Parker is not only cold but a sexist pig! Liz will not remain bitter forever, at least with Max.

Natalie36 Oh yes daddy is very old fashioned!

L-J-L 76 Lord Parker is never going to change.

Part 11

After leaving her sister she went to the lake and let her mind wonder back to that day before she left for school.

~Liz laughed as Max chased her a long the edge of the lake. They splashed into knee deep water. Max caught her threw her over his shoulder and carried her back to to the blanket they had spread out on the sand. Max placed her down on it and pinned her there.

"Are you going to apologize for dumping water on me?" Asked Max
"Never." said Liz with a big smile.
"Never? I don't think so."

Max started to tickle his long time friend. Liz had just turned seventeen. He was nineteen. He was going to miss times like this. In the morning Liz would be leaving to begin her studies for her life work. Unfortunately the next time he saw her his official engagement would be announced. He knew that the contract had been signed years ago. Liz rolled them over so that her smaller body was pining him down.

"Max?"
"Yeah?"
"You will write me right?"
"You want me to?"
"Yes. You are my best friend."
"Then of course I will write you."

Liz leaned down and kissed him. Max rolled them back over and soon their soft playful kisses became more heated and became deeper. Before either realize what is happening they are tugging at each others bathing suits.

"Liz, are you sure about this?"
"Yes."

Max looked into her eyes and knew that she was. Their bathing suits came off and Liz let him push her legs apart. They both knew that if anyone found out what they were doing they would be in trouble. First off Liz would be considered damaged goods. It would void her father's contract for her marriage. She also would be stripped of her title and forced to leave her family in shame. While it wouldn't be as bad for Max. He would most likely only get yelled at for "ruining" Liz for her husband. If they got away with this and it didn't come out until Liz married then her husband could declare the marriage invalid due to her not being a virgin.

"Liz are you sure you want to do this?"
"Max, you are the only man I want to do this with. I don't care what happens to me "

Max nodded and slowly started to inch his penis into her hot wet core. He stopped when he reached her barrier after he was sure she was ready he pulled back and with one quick thrust took her virginity. When he started to thrust in and out of her, she met him thrust for thrust. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and they stared into each others eyes the whole time. Neither knew when it had happened but they knew that they had fallen in love with each other. They climaxed together and Max fell to the blanket next to her. They both knew what had happened between them was wrong. But they didn't care.~

Liz felt a tear fall down her face at the memory. She knew that if anyone found out about that night, her father would be beyond mad.

Max watched Liz who was lost in thought. He had never regretted that day. He knew that she didn't either. He had never been more relieved in his life then when he heard his father tell him he would marry Liz. He took a deep breath and walked across the sand and sat next to her.

"Leave me alone Max." Said Liz
"I know I messed up Liz."
"Yeah you did. I understand why you didn't write now. But then I thought after what happened between us you didn't care!"
"I will make it up to you. I promise."

Liz just glared at him. She was not about to make it easy on him.

TBC

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 11 5/14/17

Post by max and liz believer »

Liz sure has a temper, but in this case she has all right to be angry. Her father really doesn't understand his daughter. I hope this will change. Seeing that we don't know much about their history (Liz's upbringing and relationship with his father), it's difficult to judge what kind of man Jeffrey is.

I completely understand why Max was being careful about writing Liz and from the sound of it, it'll never be safe if that secret came out. Even after they're married.

Great parts!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 11 5/14/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Liz is thinking about what happened between her and Max before she left. That was a special memory for Liz. I can understand why Liz is mad something special happened between her and Max and Max didn't keep his promise to write her while she was away at school. That is a bad Max for not keeping his promise. Now I'm wondering if Max will be able to make it up to Liz. And how Max will make it up to her.

L-J-L 76