Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 & Epilogue Complete 7/3/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 6/15/17

Post by Natalie36 »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 6/15/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Max is very happy with Liz's news.

Natalie36 :D

Part 44

After returning to the palace Liz headed right to the King's office. After being let in she sat down across from her King and father in law.

"Elizabeth, what can I do for you?" Asked Philip
"Did you know that Lord Kivar's daughter Jada is now working as a nurse at the medical center?"
"No. From my understanding she has no business working in that field. Her test scores from her schooling were not high enough to get placed there."
"She also is a cold mean bitch. She use to pick on Serena and others when we were kids."
"So what is she really doing there?"
"Kara believes that she is a spy. That she is gathering information for her father."
"Kara, has always been able to get a good read on these things."
"So she has a reason to worry."
"Yes. Liz, you had an appointment this morning. Is there anything that she may have learned about your health?"
"I am in perfect health. In fact Kara told me my health has only improved since I saw her before my wedding."
"But she did learn something?"
"Yes."
"You're pregnant aren't you?"

Liz just nodded.

"How far?"
"I'm due in about six months."
"This is good news. But news that will wait until after Isabel and Alexander's wedding."
"That would do."
"Don't worry I will handle Lord Kivar and his family."
"Thank you."
"Liz, I want you know that I wish I had known how your father treated you."
"I got use to hiding it. Your Majesty, I could have said something but didn't."
"It is not easy to admit you need help. Liz, I have not been as involved as I would have liked with my children's lives. But when I could, watch them with their friends I did notice that you didn't like asking for help."
"I will be better at that."
"Actually it is a good quality in a queen."
"Do you really believe that?"
"You have met my wife right? Diane has always been very independent, she also like you has a bit of a temper."
"I think I understand what you are saying. Be myself but also not to be afraid to ask or accept help."
"Yes. You are very wise for your age."

Liz smiled knowing that her King would not be telling her that if he didn't feel that it was true.

Serena returned to the garden after coming back from the medical center.

"Is everything OK?"

Serena turned and smiled at Kyle who came up to her still dressed in his uniform from his shift.

"Yes Carolyn, and both babies are fine. Max got there in time." Said Serena
"That is great. I was worried."
"I know. Kyle, Carolyn had the same heart problem that your mother died from. Max repaired it. Both baby girls also had it. But it has been fixed."
"That is great. Serena, is it possible that my kids could have it?"

Serena smiled at her future husband.

"No. Our children will be perfectly healthy."
"Our children? You know?"
"Yes Kyle, I know that we will marry. My sister told me."
"Are you OK with it?"

Serena just smiled and leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek before turning and walking away.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 44 6/16/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz and her father-in-law had a very nice meeting/conversation.
He knows Liz will make a wonderful Queen someday.
Again, Care and the baby girls were so lucky that Max could fix their hearts.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 44 6/16/17

Carolyn Yes Liz and the King had a very nice meeting. Care and the baby girls are very lucky that Max could help them.

Part 45

Vincent Kivar grunted as he pounded hard into the nameless girl in his bed. Her father owned him money. A great deal of money. But couldn't pay when he came to collect. He told the man that he would take the girl to work off the debt. He just never told the man how his daughter would be working the debt off. That she would be nothing but a whore. A whore that he or anyone one he chose could use. Kivar had been married twice and had two children one from each wife. He son an heir Nicholas was strong and had taken one of the Harding girls as his wife six months ago and the girl was pregnant. He hoped with Nicholas's first son. While his idiot daughter was now working on getting the information he needed to destroy the Royal Family. Though he wouldn't mind keeping the stupid prince's wife around for a while. He was sure he could easily break the girl and get her to follow his orders just like women should. The girl under him cried with each of his hard thrusts. Not that he cared if he was hurting her. Today was her first day learning what her life was to be. He had her for a month. But first he had to make sure that this girl would never be able to have a child. He grunted as he dumped his seed into her. He fell onto the bed next to her.

"You are going to make a very good whore. You see you aren't my first whore nor will you be my last. But it will take time to train you right. You see I don't give a fuck if you enjoy being fucked but you will learn not to cry."

Kivar then slapped her hard before having her taken away.

Liz walked into her quarters after her meeting with the King. She had to admit that she was still worried. She had only met Lord Vincent Kivar once when she was still young. He had a meeting with her father. He had left her with a feeling of fear unlike she had ever known. She knew very well that he was going to use what Jada learned to hurt the Royal family. Her family. She was lost in thought and didn't notice him until he wrapped his arms around her. She leaned back against his firm chest.

"Is everything OK? I know you went to see my father."
"Lord Kivar's daughter Jada is working at the medical center."
"You got to be kidding me! That girl is the meanest most self centered bitch to ever live!"
"Gee tell me how you really feel about her Max."

Max looked at his wife then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her to their bed. He laid her down gently and pinned her there. Liz looked up into her husband's eyes. She could see nothing but his love for her in them. He leaned down and took her lips in own in a deep and passionate kiss. Liz wrapped her arms around Max's neck and returned it fully. They made short work of their clothes and began to make love.

Carolyn held Jessica to her breast and the baby latched onto the nipple and began to suck. Chris held Natasha over his shoulder gently patting her on the back. He was trying to get her to burp. He loved watching his baby girls feed from their mother's breast.

"Chris, I am going to be perfectly fine. I can tell you are worried about me."
"Care, I am worried. I am worried that I could go on a mission for the King and not come back to you and the girls."
"Chris, your job is dangerous. I understand that. But I have faith in you that you are going to do everything in your power to come back to me. I love you never forget that."
"I love you too Care."

Just then Natasha let out a big burp and snuggled closer to her father.

Nancy walked into her husband's office and stared at him.

"What is it?" Asked Jeffrey
"Serena, told me that Christopher and Carolyn had twin girls today."
"Girls? Well I guess he will need to try again for an heir."
"Jeffrey! Those girls are his heirs!"
"Nancy, they are not proper heirs. Girls need someone to take care of them. Boys don't."
"I hope that we both live to see the day that a woman is named the heir to the throne!"

Nancy stormed out of the office leaving her husband alone again.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 45 6/17/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good to see Care, Chris and the little girls doing well.
I don't blame Liz for being afraid of Jada and Kivar.......they are on a mission!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Chris and his family are doing very well?

Natalie36 :D

Part 46

Liz laid curled up in Max's arms in their bed. He had his arms wrapped tightly around her with his hands rest protectively on her still flat stomach.

"Max?"
"Yeah sweetie?"
"Serena, seems to think that this baby is going to be a girl."
"Well guardians some times are given visions by the granalith. That was how she knew that Carolyn and the babies needed me to help them."
"I know."
"Liz, I hope your sister is right. I would love to have a beautiful little girl just like her mother."
"Even if she gets my temper and powers?"
"Yes. Liz, I love everything about you. I may not like being on the receiving end of your temper. But that doesn't mean that I don't love that you have one. All that means to me is that you will express what you feel. Besides you do know when to hold your temper back."
"True. I would never do anything to embarrass you."

Max kissed Liz gently. Then they stayed in bed in each others arms for another hour. Then they got up and took a shower together before heading out to take care of their business for the day.

Jada sat waiting on her father in his office. She knew that he was more then likely fucking some whore. Not that she cared. It wasn't like it mattered. All she knew was he would want to know that Elizabeth was pregnant. Just then her father walked in. She jumped to her feet.

"What do you have for me girl?"
"Father, the prince has knocked up his bride." Said Jada
"That was fast. I always thought that Elizabeth was kind of a prude."
"Well she does have to give the prince an heir."
"But will it be a proper heir? You know a son."
"You know that law was changed father. She could have a daughter and her named heir to the throne."
"I hope that I am cold in my grave before that day comes."
"So father when am I to marry?"
"Soon. Though you know that it is your brother that will get everything."
"I know that father. I am not stupid."

Kivar glared at his daughter and then hit her hard.

"I told you never to speak to me like that!"
"I am sorry father."
"Just don't do it again."

Jada nodded. Then left the office.

Kara walked and smiled at the family. They looked good.

"How are you feeling Carolyn?" Asked Kara
"Good. Max does good work healing." Said Carolyn
"He does. I believe that the four of you can go home today."
"Are you sure that Care and the twins are going to be OK?" Asked Chris
"Yes. Take them home Chris. You need to prepare the announcement of their birth."
"I know. Kara thank you for your part in saving my wife and children's lives."
"It really was all Max. I wouldn't have been able to save on my own. My healing ability is no where near strong enough."
"But you tried that is all that matters to me."

Kara smiled knowing that he really did mean it.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 46 6/18/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sorry to hear Jada told Kivar the news about Liz's baby.....
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 46 6/18/17

Carolyn Well Jada is Kivar's daughter! Did you really think she would keep that to herself?

Part 47

Serena walked out of the granalith chamber and lowered her hood. She had just spent her morning in council with the artifact. No one truly knew what it was. Part computer, part religious icon. Part living being. Serena had learned that only a select few guardians were given visions like the ones she had gotten. The one that showed her that Carolyn was dying and that both her children would be lost. Whatever god that was using the granalith to guide the people of Antar had a plan for Carolyn and the twins that was not complete. All Serena could do was pray that everything would work out the way it should. The Granalith had just shown her why Liz was to be the next queen. Lord Kivar was going to be a problem. But would be stopped.

"You OK Serena?"

Serena turned to see her sister standing behind her.

"Yes I am perfectly fine."
"You were chosen for visions weren't you?"
"Yes."
"That is how you knew about Carolyn."
"Liz, I never asked for this."
"I know. But this is your destiny. Just like weather or not I like it, I am destined to be queen."
"Destiny sucks."
"Got to agree with that. Now why don't you go change. I believe that you are having lunch with Kyle at his father's house."
"I am. Liz, before my wedding can we talk?"
"You want to know about the wedding night?"
"That is if you are comfortable talking about it."
"Rena, we can talk I guess."
"Thank you. Though I know my wedding night will be different then yours since you had already been with Max by then."

Liz looked at her sister in shock. There was no way that her sister should know that.

"Liz, it was the granalith's plan. You were meant to be with Max before leaving for school."
"Why?"
"I don't know. Liz, I am not told everything. Only what I need to know. If Carolyn and the babies were meant to die I never would have been given the vision."
"What about Lord Kivar? Do you know what he is up to?"
"He has always wanted to take down the royal family. That is no secret. We just need the proof."
"So you don't have it?"
"Liz, I know that your daughter will be a great Queen. So that is enough to know he won't get far in his plans."

Serena turned and walked off. Liz watched her go wondering what her sister knew.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 47 6/19/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz seemed surprised that Serena knew so much about her.
Thanks,
Carolyn