Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 & Epilogue Complete 7/3/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 56 6/28/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Will be anxious to learn more about Bethany and her destiny.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 56 6/28/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Only the granalith knows what Bethany's destiny really is.

Part 57

Liz walked into her office after her board meeting rubbing her forehead. Trying to get the budget for the new orphanage out of some of these tight wad nobles was worse then pulling teeth. They didn't want to give up money to care for poor homeless children. But they also didn't want them on the streets of the capital either.

"Princess, your mother has sent a request to see you." Said her assistant Nicole
"Did she say what she wants?"
"No your highness."
"Nicole, when do I have a couple hours free to speak with her?"
"You have two hours free starting at four this afternoon before you have to meet the Prince for dinner."
"Notify her that if she can be here at four I will see her then. Other wise fit her in at the next opening."
"Yes Princess."

Liz walked into her private office sat down at her desk and put her head down. Two days she had been back at her duties since the birth of her daughter. Now she had a number of things to work on while still making sure that she spent time with her husband and daughter. The people of Antar had not been informed yet of the King's condition. But it would not be long before they would have to be told. Liz lifted her head and went to work on the huge stack of requests for aid that she had to sort through. She had to decide what was to be passed on to the King's office for approval.

Serena closed her eyes as another vision came over her. It would not be long before both the senior and junior Lord Kivar would pay for their crimes. She knew that her brother, husband and Michael were leading the team in charge of bringing them in. Nicholas's wife Tess, Ava's sister was in the compound with them. She was pregnant and it was unknown if she would live through the birth. Both Nicholas and his father had abused the girl. Serena said a short prayer that all she cared about would return home safely.

Chris looked at Tess scared to death. How in the hell was he going to help deliver a baby? He didn't know what to do!

"Are you just going to stand there like an idiot!?!" Yelled Tess
"Look Tess, I may be a father but I have no fucking clue what to do!"
"Better come up with something! If Nicholas or his father find out that you let this brat die they will kill you!"
"Yeah well I will have you know that they won't have a chance. They are to be taken in for murder."

Tess screamed again as she was hit with another contraction.

"Do something!" Yelled Tess
"Shit why me?"

Chris walked across the room and took a look to see what was going on with the baby. When he looked he could see the head.

"Uh I can see the head. So maybe you should try to push on the next contraction?"
"Gee maybe you aren't as useless as I thought."

Ten minutes later Chris held a baby boy in his arms. Unfortunately Tess had lost a ton of blood and died within minutes of the birth. Chris had no idea what was going to happen to the baby now. He knew that Lord Harding would not be given the baby. He hoped that maybe Ava and Zane would take the child in as their own.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 57 6/29/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wasn't expecting that turn of events,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 57 6/29/17

Carolyn Just a few surprises right?

Part 58

Michael and Kyle along with the rest of their men cornered Nicholas and his father. They got into a fight ending with both of the traitors dead. Kyle had a few blast burns but other wise everyone else was OK. Michael ordered some of his guards to take the bodies back to the transport while he and Kyle went back to check on Chris and Tess. They walked to find Chris holding a screaming baby.

"What happened?" Asked Michael
"I don't really know. Best I can guess is her body was too weak to survive child birth." Said Chris
"So what do we do with the baby?" Asked Kyle
"Well Ava and Lord Harding are the next of kin." Said Michael
"That bastard Harding is not going to get this child. He is worse than my father." Said Chris
"It really is up to the Royal Family what happens to the baby." Said Michael
"Michael, you have no idea what it is like to watch as part of your family be treated poorly just because they are female." Said Chris softly
"No, I don't. I don't even know what Max and Kyle here are going through making sure that Liz and Serena know they are loved and worthy." Said Michael
"My sisters are very well adjusted. Though I believe that Serena has some trouble with expressing her true feelings. My father believes that emotions are weaknesses." Said Chris
"You are right. Serena does have a hard time admitting her feelings. But part of it might have to do with her visions." Said Kyle
"Wait, are you telling me that Serena is not just a guardian. But the granalith's guardian seer?" Asked Michael
"Yes." Said Kyle
"Wow." Said Michael
"Ava should raise this baby." Said Chris
"Well it is a good thing that you have the ear of our next Queen. She will be able to see that happens."

Ava felt tears fall down her face as the faint connection she had always had with her sister broke. She knew that Tess was dead. While they had never been close being twins meant they were connected. But that was no longer the case. She felt Zane wrap his strong arms around her. He knew that she had felt the loss of her sister.

"Ava, are you OK?" Asked Zane
"Yeah. She was pregnant."
"Do you know if the baby lived?"
"No. I don't know."
"If the baby lived we will raise the child as our own."
"Are you sure?"
"Ava, you are a good mother to our son. Ryan is lucky to have you as his mother."
"You really believe that don't you?"
"You know I do."

Zane kissed Ava and held her close to him.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 58 6/30/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Zane and Ava have really stepped up.
Thanks,
Carolyn
YellowAlien15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by YellowAlien15 »

I just found this story a few days ago. I think it's the best. Some chapters kept me on the edge of my seat.
Keep writing.
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

bad guys being taken care of and ava and zane want the baby, all is good
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Zane and Ava have stepped up.

YellowAlien15 Thank you!

Natalie36 Yes the bad guys have been taken care of!

Part 59 Two weeks later

Liz looked at the baby that her brother and the rest brought back with the bodies of the last of the Kivar bloodline. In an hour Ava and Zane would pick up the baby. King Philip had agreed that Ava and Zane should take Tess's son and raise him as their own.

"Think he will turn out OK?" Asked Ava
"Yeah. I am a firm believer that nurture can over come a lot of things." Said Liz
"How do you explain your family?"
"I don't know. Ava, you are a good person. I know that baby boy will turn out to be a good man."
"Thank you for your faith."
"So what are you going to name him?"
"Benjamin."
"Zane is OK with that name?"
"He told me that I can pick a name I liked for my sister's son."
"He is your son now. Just as much as Ryan is."
"I know. How long does the King have left?"
"Only a few months at best."
"I am sorry."
"Max is ready to take the throne."
"What about you?"
"I have accepted that I will be Queen."
"Really? I know that you have never liked the spotlight."
"No I haven't. But this is what I am meant to be. I am meant to be a Queen that hopefully will help make Antar stronger than it is."
"You going to be a good Queen."
"I hope that you are right."

Max sat by his father's side. He had taken a turn for the worst during the night.

"Max?"
"I'm here dad."
"Max, promise me that you will listen to your wife when she gives you advice."
"I promise."
"I mean it Max. Elizabeth is very smart."
"I know dad. Trust me I know just how smart my wife is. She will also have no problem telling me when I am being stupid."
"A strong Queen, makes a King even stronger."
"I know."
"Take care of my granddaughter. She is very special."
"I know."

Isabel came in then. She joined Max and their mother by the dying King's side. They sat by his side all night. King Philip took his last breath just as the sun began to rise over the capital city. Well all but over the palace. Over the palace a dark cloud hung dropping a gentle rain. The white and gold flag the normally flew over the palace was lowered and the white and gold flag with a black boarder was raised signaling the passing of the King and the start of the three month mourning period.

Liz stayed close to Max's side as much as possible. She relied on Bethany a great deal during the mourning period. Though Max and Liz never spoke about it he knew that Liz had been the cause of the rain over the palace when King Philip passed. Liz laid in bed with her arms around Max the night before they would be officially crowned the new King and Queen of Antar. Max took Liz in his arms and kissed her gently while caressing her body. Soon they were making love slowly and gently. Liz knew that Max needed this. Truth be told so did she. They soon fell to sleep in each others arms their last night as the Crowned Prince and Princess of Antar.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 59 7/2/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

let's all hope that nurturing will take over with the baby Tess gave birth to......
Love that Liz controlled the rain when the King died!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 59 7/2/17

Carolyn It was nice how Liz controlled the rain when the King died.

Part 60

Liz woke early the morning of her and Max's coronation. She felt Max tighten his arms around her. She was nervous as hell. As had been done in the past at noon first Max and then she would be crowned the new rulers of Antar. The ceremony would be held on the palace's grand balcony and shown to all the people of Antar live. After today she would be thrown into the spotlight more then she had been during her so far short marriage to Max.

"Morning sweetie." Said Max
"Morning."
"Liz, I know that you are nervous about later today."
"Yeah I am. I was hoping that we would have more time before having to taking the throne."
"I know. But Antar needs us."
"I know."
"Liz, I want you to know that one of the first things I am going to do is speak to your father. He is to give up his post with his full retirement package in tact or he will be removed by force. I do not want him near you or Kat."
"You know I have not spoken to him since before we wed. I can't say that I will miss seeing him."
"You are getting on with your mother OK?"
"It is going to take time but I believe that she and I should work things out."
"Good. Now how is Kat doing?"
"Very well. Bethany is very good with her."
"So when the time is right she will be ready to take charge of the orphanage?"
"Yes. But remember that Ava will be appointed to over see the money part."
"I know. But Bethany will be in charge of seeing to the care and education of the children there."
"Yes. But it will not open for another two years."
"I know."

Max kissed Liz before they both got out of bed to get ready for the day.

Max and Liz smiled and waved at their people after being crowned the new King and Queen of Antar. The gathered crowd cheered loadly for their young King and Queen.

"LONG LIVE KING MAXWELL! LONG LIVE QUEEN ELIZABETH!" Yelled the crowd

After nearly an hour Max and Liz left the balcony to prepare of the grand ball to celebrate their being crowned. They knew that the people of Antar that were not invited to the ball would spend the rest of the day and night enjoying their own parties to celebrate their new King and Queen. Once back inside the palace Liz sat down in a chair which was not an easy feat in her gown. The gown with it's full skirt and very tight waist and bodice was not the most comfortable thing she had ever worn. In fact she would being returning to her room before long to change into a new dress for the dinner and ball.

"Well Lizzie, you are now Queen." Said Chris who stood near by in full dress uniform.
"Yeah I know." Said Liz
"Don't worry sister. You will do well. Besides you will get time off in about eight months." Said Serena softly

Liz turned her head to look at her younger sister who even in the loose fitting robe she wore as a guardian had the tell tale sign of a baby bump.

"Are you saying that I am pregnant?" Asked Liz
"Yes my Queen. Katarina is going to be a big sister. Though it is not clear yet weather you will have another daughter or a son. All I have seen is you holding a new born baby and the little princess looking on."
"I will make an appointment to be check soon."
"Very well my Queen."
"Oh and Serena?"
"Yes?"
"In private can the Queen shit."
"No problem Lizzie."

Liz leaned in close as she and Max danced for the first time as King and Queen.

"You OK sweetie? I noticed you advoid the wine during dinner." Said Max
"Well Serena believes that I might be pregnant or will be soon."
"Well it might be a little early to tell."
"You forget she has visions from the granalith."
"True. But you know Isabel and I are actually twins."
"I didn't forget that my King."

Max lean down and kissed his wife.

Epilogue 10 Years later

Liz stood on the balcony taking a break between meeting. She looked down where a group of kids played. There were like two dozen of them. There were four nannies watching them. Four of the kids were her own. Kat 10 years old, nine years old Philip and Claudia and seven year old David. Chris and Carolyn's nearly eleven year old twin girls Jessica and Natasha and son Peter. Serena and Kyle's nine year old son Jimmy and six year old daughter Tina. Ava and Zane' nine year old sons Ryan and Benjamin. Michael and Maria's sons eight year old Mikey, and six year old Jack and their five year old daughter Amy. Alex and Isabel had two kids a seven year bold son Steven and five year old daughter Ashlee.

Liz smiled as she watched Ryan come up behind Kat and pull her hair. Kat turned and glared at the boy. Then water fell over the boy and Kat walked off with a smirk on her face.

"Like mother, like daughter." Said Max as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I haven't done that to you in a long time."
"I believe it was three years ago when I asked if you wanted to have another child."
"I am not giving birth to another child Max. Four is enough."
"Well you got to remember that the one time it was two for one."
"It was two births Maxwell Evans."
"I love you Queen Elizabeth."
"Love you King Maxwell. But now I have to run. I have an orphanage board meeting to get to."

Liz kissed Max and headed off to her meeting. Liz had made peace with her mother a few years ago. But never could forgive her father who died a year ago. Max smiled at the kids. Ryan and Kat reminded him so much of his and Liz's relationship. Maybe in a few more years he and Liz could talk to Ava and Kyle and see if they would agree to them marrying. Of course only if the kids wanted to. But for now he would just let them be kids and watch to see if something really is there.

Kat smiled as Ryan reached down to pull her to her feet after she fell. He was kind of cute with his light brown hair and big blue eyes. Maybe just maybe he would make a good husband some day.

THE END