Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 22 9/27/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Boy, I missed a lot of new secrets......
Liz needs more time to work through her newly discovered status. Will Max give her the time to sort things out??
And Nancy dropped a real bomb concerning the orbs.
No telling how many mind warps were conducted before the blocks.
Biggest surprise of all.......who shot Liz when Max healed her!!
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow never mess with Liz and Serena when they are pissed.

L-J0L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi,

This keeps getting more interesting by the day. I need more. Liz so needs Max

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up. great part. can't wait for more :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Lots of secrets have come out with some more to come! Yes who knows what kind of mind warps have taken place.

L-J-L 76 No you don't want to mess with Liz or Serena when they are pissed!

Michelle17 Liz and Max will finally talk here. :D

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 23 Roswell Present

Serena knocked on Liz's bedroom door before entering. She saw that Liz was sleeping on her bed. So she went over to the window and climbed out. She sat on one of the lounge chairs and let tears fall from her eyes. She almost never cried. But when her mind shifted back to her life in Antar she couldn't help it sometimes. They all had been happy for the most part. Well Rath and Trina never got along well. But they both understood that the other cared deeply about their young King and Queen. She was lost in thought and didn't hear Liz come out.

"You OK Rena?"

Serena jumped at Liz's voice.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Said Liz
"It's OK."
"What is wrong?"
"I just don't know what to do. I mean I tell you to talk with Max and fix your relationship. But I am scared to talk with Kyle and try and get to know him."
"Well, you need too."
"I know. When are you going to talk with Max?"
"I'm going to call him in a few minutes and ask him to come over. Mom doesn't want me to go out alone with Tess running around."
"Well until you get better control over your powers it would be a good idea to stay away from her."
"Tess is Kivar's sister right?"
"Yes on Antar her name was Tessanava. She was crazy then and hated Elexa."
"Why?"
"Well, Tess was obsessed with Zan. Elexa was also a very powerful princess before becoming queen."
"Wow. I mean I still don't remember a lot. But I seem to remember that Trina and Rath didn't get along very well."
"No they didn't. It seems that my relationship with Michael will be much the same way."
"Maybe it doesn't have to be."
"Liz, Michael doesn't like me."
"Rena, he just doesn't trust very easy. His foster father use to abuse him."
"I am aware of that. Kal has kept an eye on things. In fact that man that found you and Max after you found the orb. He works for Kal, he came from Antar after we did. That man is a shapeshifter. I call him Tic Tac. Don't know his real name."
"Why do you call him Tic Tac?"
"He eats Tic Tacs after he shape shifts. Kal said it has something to do with his blood sugar or something."
"Does mom know him?"
"No idea."
"After I talk with Max, I do want you to help me some more with my powers."
"You got it."

Max walked into the Crashdown and smiled when he saw Liz waiting for him.

"I'm glad you called." Said Max
"Let's go upstairs."
"OK."

Max and Liz went upstairs unaware that they were being watched. Once they reached the apartment they sat down on the sofa.

"Max, I know that you want us to go right back where we were before Tess showed up."
"Why can't we?"
"I think we need to slow things down. I'm not saying that we can't date. I actually want to date you."
"But?"
"But, we can't be that intense right now. More then once I was ready to give in to my hormones and have sex with you. But the thing is I know I am not really ready for that. I don't think you are either."
"Liz, we can slow down."
"Good."
"Liz, we now know that we are the same so it is possible for us to be together like that. Nothing bad will happen. But I understand that you aren't ready for that step. I don't think I am either."
"Uh Max, I got Serena to explain what she knows about the bonding to me."
"What did she tell you?"
"That it can only happen at the loss of our virginity. It happens when a connection opens between the couple as the man breaks the woman hyman."
"And since we already have a connection that may not be active all the time, it is still there so we would bond the first time we make love."
"Yeah."
"I get it. So Miss Parker will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?"
"Sure."
"That's great."
"Max, it will be just dinner. No making out."
"Sure."

Max leaned down and kissed her. Liz kissed him back feeling the pull of their connection. When the kiss broke Max smiled at her.

"You got a flash?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. Zan and Elexa's first kiss in the palace garden."
"They really loved each other. Max, there is something I should tell you."
"What is it?"
"That message in the cave from the orbs."
"Yeah what about it?"
"It wasn't real. The orbs don't work like that. They are just walkie talkies according to my mom."
"So it was a mind warp?"
"Yeah. Max if you are willing to trust her Serena will remove any mind warps from you."
"I will think about it. I am not sure that I want her in my head."
"Max, I understand that. I think everyone should let her help them."
"Michael won't do it. I am not sure about Isabel."
"Well Michael and Serena didn't get along very well on Antar either."
"You got a lot of your memory back?"
"Just some of it. I know that Serena remembers our deaths."
"She say anything about it?"
"No. Max, I don't think that she likes to think about it."
"I'm sure she doesn't."
"Max, I think that you should go now. I really need to work on getting to know my sister."
"Sure. Love you Liz Parker."
"Love you too."

Max kissed Liz again and headed out. Liz went to find Serena.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 23 9/28/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another great chapter! So glad that Max and Liz talked. So they are taking things slow. Wondering how that will go with Max and Liz. Finally Max knows the truth about the orbs. Now all Max has to do is find out what was mind wrap and what was not mind wraps. Who was watching Max and Liz????

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Interesting regarding the Tic-tac man.........that was a surprise.
And.....who's watching Max and Liz??? Could it be Tess?
It's good to see Liz working on her relationship with Serena.
I hope Max will let Serena check him and remove any previous mind warps.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

This was such a great chapter. I'm glad that Max and Liz talked about things and are taking it slow. I'm 'm sure Liz is more scared of the connection because it's over welming. I can't wait for more.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It is good that Max and Liz have started to talk things out. Don't count on things going slow for long!

Carolyn That is a nice twist with Tic Tac right? Who said there is only one person watching them?

Michelle17 It is very good that Max and Liz have talked. Liz just might be afraid. They may not be taking it slow for long!

Part 24

Isabel knocked on Alex's front door. They really needed to talk. They hadn't talked since before the whole destiny thing. Only to find out that was a bunch of lies. She had never been with Michael on Antar. She had been with Alex. She still wasn't sure how she felt about that. But she needed to find out. Alex opened the door and looked at her.

"Isabel."
"Hi Alex."
"Hi. Is something wrong?"
"No. I thought we should talk."
"Not sure if now if a good time."
"What is going on?"

Alex sighed and opened the door so Isabel could see inside. She raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"Trying to burn stains off the sofa?" Asked Isabel
"Uh no. It seems one of my powers has something to do with fire."
"Were you trying to use your powers?"
"Not that! I was seeing if I could change the color of the sofa. But I set it on fire instead. Some how I managed to put it out."
"OK let me see if I can fix it. Your parents aren't here are they?"
"No."
"Good, I will see if I can fix it. If not then we will call Nancy and Serena because one of them should be able to. Then we will go out to the quarry and see if we can get you some control."
"Thanks Isabel."

Isabel walked over to the charred sofa and placed her hand one it. She tried to picture it as it had been the one time she had seen it. It took a couple tries but she was able to restore it.

"Thank you so much Isabel."
"No problem. Now why don't we head out to the quarry?"
"Good idea."

Alex and Isabel got into Alex's car and drove out to the old quarry. When they arrived they found a black mustang already parked there. They looked at each other then saw Liz and Serena working. They got out of the car just as a rock blew up. Isabel noticed that Liz had her arm extended and what looked like green energy coming from her figure tips. The other two girls noticed them.

"Hey." Said Liz
"Hey. Not bad Liz." Said Isabel
"Thanks. Though that isn't my strongest power I am told." Said Luz
"Really what is that Liz?" Asked Alex
"Astro projection." Said Serena
"What is that?" Asked Isabel

Serena looked at Liz who nodded. Liz then closed her eyes and focused. Suddenly there was a second Liz standing next to the first.

"Wow that is so cool!" Said Isabel
"Yeah. So far all I can do is burn sofas." Said Alex
"With more practice I should be able to talk through the projection."
"That's great." Said Isabel
"Alex, you really set the sofa on fire?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. I got it out but couldn't fix the sofa." Said Alex
"It takes practice to learn control." Said Serena
"I fixed the sofa and then we came out here." Said Isabel
"That's good. By the way Rena do you have any idea what Maria and Kyle can do?" Asked Liz
"Well Maria can link our minds so we can talk telepathically. She can also turn someone's powers on themselves. For example Liz's electronic streams if shot at her would be deflected back at Liz at twice the intensity." Said Serena
"Boy that will surprise her." Said Alex
"As for Kyle he has the ability to walk through solid objects. It came in real handy a few times back on Antar. Stopped us from getting caught together more than once." Said Serena
"Oh Isabel before I forget that message from the orbs? Not real. They are just fancy walkie talkies." Said Liz
"That is just great. God how many times has that bitch messed with our heads?" Asked Isabel
"When you are ready I can remove any mind warps that Tess did. But I need to know that you fully trust me. It is a much deeper connection than to put the block in place. I will see things in your head. I have to in order to keep what is real from what isn't." Said Serena
"Can I think about this?" Asked Isabel
"Sure. Same goes for you Alex."
"Thanks."

They spent the rest of the afternoon working on their powers unaware that they were being watched.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 9/29/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another Great Chapter!!!! Poor Alex he set his couch in fire. Good thing Isabel went to Alex's house when she did to help him. Wow Liz has a awesome powers. Maria and Kyle have interesting powers too. Glad Liz told Isabel and Alex the truth about the orbs. Isabel, Alex and others need to let Serena get rid of all the mind wraps Tess did to them. Now who the hell is watching Liz, Alex, Serena and Isabel?

L-J-L 76