Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 65 11/13/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Here's to Kira's success.......I'm sure it won't be easy.
Blood oath.....interesting.
Thanks
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up and this is so awesome. hope kira is safe
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Keeping my thumbs for Kira. Let's get Kivar now!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Kira took a blood oath to Liz. Kira needs to realize that Liz is always going to think of her has a sister. So Kira has to distract Kivar while Max, Liz and others get into the palace. Hopefully Max, Liz and others will be able to get in without kivar and his men knowing.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn It will not be easy for Kira.

Natalie36 Thanks. We have to wait and see if Kira is safe.

Lillmonster Yes let's get Kivar!

L-J-L 76 Yes Kira took a blood oath. Kira does not know Liz well enough to know that to Liz she will always be her sister.

Part 66

Kira took a deep breath and walked up to the guard booth at the gate of the palace.

"Stop right there!" Yelled the guard
"What's wrong?" Asked Kira
"Who are you and what do you want?" Asked the guard
"I need to see Kivar."
"King Kivar to you bitch."

Kira closed her eyes and counted to three.

"If I were you I would let me through. Kivar would not be pleased with the way you have treated me."
"Still don't have a fucking clue who you are."
"What is the problem Vork?" Asked a Nex in the uniform of Commander of the army.

Kira smiled knowing who he was. The man that had raped her right before Kivar killed her in her last life.

"Commander Nicholas. This idiot will not let me pass to see my former husband." Said Kira

Nicholas looked at her with his glowing yellow eyes and an evil grin on his scaley green lizard face. His short purple hair standing straight up.

"Well if it isn't the Lady Kira, much like her cousins back from the dead." Said Nicholas with a flick of his tongue near her ear.

Kira hid her discusse at the lizard man's tongue so close to her. She still rememberd the day he violated her first with that tongue then with his barbed dick as he tore her insides up which had she not died would have made sex more painful then it had been before with Kivar.

"Been a long time Nicky." Said Kira
"Still a bitch. Never call me Nicky."
"I will call you anything I want. Now take me to Kivar."
"You know it is still Elexa he wants."
"I'm not stupid. He wants Elexa as his wife. I am willing to be with him as his lover."

Nicholas flicked his tongue and grinned.

"I remember us sharing a bed once."

Kira knew she had to hold her temper. She hated this monster as much as she hated Kivar. But she had a part to play. Both Max and Liz had promised her that the rest of them would move in before she had to engage in sex with anyone.

"I remember. Nicky, maybe we can meet up later and relive the memory with out the barbs though. I do want a child some day."
"This way." Nicholas hissed

~I so want to puke! The idea of letting his disgusting lizard hands and tounge touch me makes me sick!~ Kira though.
~Liz said that if he tried anything fry his dick off.~ came Maria's voice in Kira's head
~Some how I don't think she put it exactly that way.~
~Ok so I spiced it up a bit~
~Maria, you are very much like Dana was. Liz is lucky to have had you in her life in two lifetimes.~

Kira followed Nicholas through the palace noting how many guards she saw and where they were. Finally they reached the Royal Suite. They entered the sitting room and could hear loud cries coming through the bed chamber door. Kira could also hear deep grunts.

"Sound to me like he is breaking in a new concubine. Hope he let's me have a night with her." Said Nicholas grinning

Kira felt her heart went out to the poor girl. It was nearly an hour later that the girl came out crying. She passed them without a word. Kivar came out with only his pants on and a smirk on his face.

"Well it seems my Elexa and the Royal brats weren't the only ones reborn. Seems my wife was too." Said Kivar
"Kivar, it's been to long." Said Kira
"My you seem to be happy to see me. I seem to recall you hating being my wife and preforming your wifely duties. Not that you did them right. You never could give me a proper heir."

Kira, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Hoping she would be able to keep the discus out of her voice as she spoke again.

"Well darling things change. Zan was a bad King. I know if we tried again I can give you the son you so badly want. But we need to marry once again."
"Nicholas leave us! I need to talk with Kira."
"Very well but I don't trust her sire." Said Nicholas

~Maria, I'm in.~

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 66 11/14/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sure hope Kira can succeed......Kivar will never change!
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Firstly I want to say is I totally agree with Maria about frying Nicholas dick off. Kivar should have the same thing done to him too. Or better luck fried off. Kivar is a mega asshole for what he did to the poor girl and for killing kira too. Men like Nicholas and Kivar should die by electric chair or have them castrated. So Kira is in now let the Kivar, Nicholas death's come quickly. Hope no one will see any of them.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Kivar will never change.

L-J-L 76 Oh I can promise that either Nicholas or Kivar will die very soon.

Part 67

Maria turned to go he group gathered in the woods waiting to make their move.

"She's in." Said Maria

Liz took a deep breath she hated that she had to ask Kira to do this. That Kira had to make Kivar believe that she wanted to be his wife again. Liz felt Max wrap his arms around her.

"Kira, will be OK. I am sure of it." Said Max
"I'm not so sure. I have this feeling that she maybe hurt." Said Liz

Max knew that Liz's gifts were getting stronger with the time she had spent on Antar. He remembered that Elexa sometimes got pemintions. He wondered if this is what was happing with Liz now. Sure she had known that Tess was going to come after her. But other than that nothing had happened. Max and Liz looked at each other nodded then Max turned to Maria.

"Tell her we are moving in." Said Max

They made their way to the gate. Michael and Serena sent blasts at the guards there knocking them to the ground. Their army then spread out taking out Kivar's army. The members of the Royal Court and families made their way into the palace one of the first people they saw was Nicholas.

"Well if it isn't the stupid King and crew. Though I got to admit I can see why Kivar wants Elexa. Though Trina is more my style." Said Nicholas
"Please lizard breath I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last lifeform in the entire universe." Said Serena
"Don't let him bait you sweetheart." Said Kyle
"Jathron, I killed you last time myself. I think I will do it again."

Nicholas started to send a blast at Kyle, but was stopped when a bolt of lighting hit him frying him to a crisp. Everyone turned to see Liz's eyes glowing gold with purple sparks in them. Energy flowed over her skin. Max gently reach out for her sending a calming energy into her. She calmed down. No one said a word as they walked past the chard remains of what was once Nicholas.

Kivar leaned down close to Kira and was about to place his lips on hers when there was shouting from the hallway.

"What the hell is going on out there?" Said Kivar
"I am sure it's nothing darling." Said Kira trying not to choke on her words.
"There is something going on! I think you know about it! Tell me the truth bitch! Why are you here?"
"I want to be with you."

Kivar's eyes glowed red and he hit her hard.

"You are lying! The truth is I have known all long who your father was. That you are nothing but the bastard child of Riker."

Kivar grinned when he saw that there was no surprise in her eyes.

"So your slut of a mother finally told you the truth. Shava was to soft to be a good Queen. A good Queen would have had your slut of a mother put to death for fucking her husband sister or not. Then you would have been sent to be a whore like you should have been all along. Riker died because he dumped you on me! A bastard that can't even give her husband a son!"
"That isn't my fault you fucking asshole! First off I am not the same person your wife was! I may have her DNA and memories, and go by the same name. But I am not that Kira! She is dead! She died a painful death from the infection she got after you let Nicholas rape her! He ripped her up with that fucking barbed dick of his! She was in pain and bleeding when you had to fuck her one last time!"

Kivar just laughed.

"You are right. You aren't my wife. My wife knew better than to take that tone with me. Too bad you will never get the chance to know your sisters."

Kivar grabbed Kira and sent a blast of energy into her body. Kira fell limp to the floor as the door to the room flew open.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 67 11/15/16

Post by Lillmonster »

Let them be in time to save Kira and to kill that sick bastard!!!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 67 11/15/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Nicholas is gone. God Kivar is a mega f..king asshole for taunting Kira like he is. Oh no please don't let Kira be dead. Hopefully Max, Liz and friends will kill Kivar and save Kira.

L-J-L 76