Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 58 11/6/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Liz and Kira healed the queen. Maybe when Max gets there he can finally get the tumor gone. So Liz now and in the past always worry about the people around her
instead of worry about herself. Now that sounds like Liz. Glad the granolith answered Max's questions. Claudia needs to get away from Kivar before he seriously hurt her. Thinking it maybe a long while for Kivar to knows what Claudia is talking about. Hopefully Claudia will be gone by the time Kivar figures it out.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 58 11/6/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz and Kira were able to shrink the tumor. Kivar is not very smart. I think that Claudia will be gone by the time he finds out how Liz escaped.

Part 59

Liz woke to find Kira sitting by her bed.

"Hi." Said Liz
"Did you sleep well?" Asked Kira
"Yeah. Then you should get something to eat. I bet Kivar didn't give you anything or if he did not much."
"You're right."
"Come, I will show you where you can get something to eat."
"Kira?"
"Yes Liz?"
"Are you upset that I am here?"
"No. Your memory is not complete mine is. I remember what Kivar did to me. I don't know much about Earth but the one thing that both Zan's grandfather and yours agreed on was that unless the health of the mother was at stake that abortions were not to be done. Kivar had a doctor on his pay roll that did whatever he wanted. It was painful the way he did it. It didn't help that Kivar was rough when he had sex with me. That was all it was sex. Zan and Elexa made love. Kivar was only about himself."
"Why didn't you leave him?"
"Marriage here is until death. I couldn't leave. No matter how much I wanted to."
"There was nothing anyone could do?"
"I never knew my father. I was only told he was married to someone other than my mother. He was not bonded and I was a product of an affair. My mother was your mother's sister. Your father is the one who arranged my marriage."
"Is your mother still alive?"
"I don't know. I have not seen her since I came out of my pod."

Liz could see the pain in Kira's eyes. She didn't have family. Liz reached over and squeezed the other girl's hand. Kira gave her a small smile.

Max returned home and called everyone to meet. An hour later everyone was gathered around the Evans' living room including Jim Valenti. Nancy could see the way he glared at her and knew that he now knew the truth.

"Jim, I know I should have told you." Said Nancy
"Damn straight! Nothing is going to change how I feel about Kyle. He is my son and I love him." said Jim
"I did what I felt I had to do. Be angry with me all you want. But I will not change the choice I made to give you and your wife a son." Said Nancy
"I am not going to get into it with you here. But we will talk."

Nancy knew better then to get into it with Jim right now.

"Here's the deal. You all have two days to get things together. It is time to end this once and for all. The seven of us are going to Antar to stop Kivar. I will not order Nancy, Kal or mom to come with us. I will ask that you will." Said Max
"Max, we are all going with you. You need all the help you can get. But once it is done Nancy, Kal and I are returning here to Earth. This is our home now. Even if you end up having to stay there." Said Diane
"Good. Then Serena and Isabel will use the granalith to open the portal to Antar. The skins on Earth have been taken care of. Liz had help to escape Kivar and is now hold up with the rest of our people fighting Kivar." Said Max

Serena let out a sigh of relief. Max could tell that she was releved that her sister was safe. He could also see a new closeness with Kyle. He had to wonder if she knew about her cousin.

Lyndra walked into Shava's room and smiled happy to see her friend who looked much better.

"Those two did a good job." Said Lyndra
"Yes. They are together?"
"Yes. Kira is watching over Elizabeth as she rests and then will make sure she gets something to eat."
"It's time to tell Kira the truth of who her father is."
"It will be a shock to her."
"But it must be done. She has the right to know that her cousins are really her sisters."
"Are you sure you are ready to admit that your own sister had been sleeping with your husband behind your back?"
"I always knew Riker would never love me. That he loved someone else. It hurt to learn that it was my sister. But I was the one chosen to be his bride and the mother of his heirs. Kira would never be acknowledged as a princess. Though I know he loved her. I never held the affair against my sister. I let Kira be part of our family."
"Not all would have accepted the child of her husband's affair into her home. But even after you learned of the affair you let not only the child stay. But his lover. Even if she was your sister."
"I never stopped loving Jayva. She will always be my sister."
"Yes she will."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 59 11/7/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kira's father was a surprise.....
The girls are sisters instead of cousins......
Interesting turn of events,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So in 2 days everyone is going to be going to Antar to be with Liz and family. So Liz, Kira, Serena are sisters not cousins. Now that is a turn of a event. Wonder what will happen when everyone is together again.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Liz and Kira are sisters and not cousins!

L-J-L 76 Yes it is only a short time until everyone is together again.

Part 60

Claudia watched as the woman emerged from the shadows. She didn't smile. It had been a long time since she had seen the woman.

"Jayva." Said Claudia
"It has been a long time Claudia."
"Not long enough."
"Do you not want to get out of here? Do you not want to see your grandaghter again? I am not talking of my daughter who you never acknowledged."
"I acknowledged Kira, just not publicly. I couldn't. She is my son's daughter."
"I loved Riker. You know very well that Shava never loved him and he never loved her."
"He was still married to your sister. You had no business sleeping with him."
"I will never admit it was a mistake."
"Your actions made it impossible for your father to marry you off. You shamed your family having a child out of wedlock."
"Riker, slept with me of his own free will. He is as much at fault as I am."
"That is true. I told him that if he was going to sleep with someone other than his wife then make sure that it is with a concubine. Someone that was made infertile. But he had to chose you."
"We can't change the past. Now do you want me to help you or not?"
"I will accept your help Jayva."

Jayva unlocked and opened the cell. Claudia then followed her into the tunnels.

"I am sorry Jayva. I knew how you and my son felt about each other. But my husband had chosen your sister as Riker's mate when she was born."
"I know. I tried to fight what I felt but couldn't."
"Just as Elexa and Zan wouldn't have been able to fight what they felt. Sometimes parents make the right choice for their children other times they don't."
"I never told Kira who her father was."
"It is time she learned."
"It will not be easy to tell her. She maybe upset."
"That is expected."

The rest of the walk was in silence.

Liz and Kira looked up when the saw Lyndra helping Shava to their table.

"Mother, should you be up?" Asked Liz
"You worry to much little one. I will be fine. There is something I need to tell Kira. But you should stay as well. You should hear this." Said Shava sitting down.
"What is so important that it can't wait until you are well Aunt Shava?" Asked Kira
"I know who your father was." Said Shava
"Who is he?" Asked Kira
"Your father was my husband King Riker." Said Shava
"That means my mother was having an affair with a King! That my father cheated on his wife with her own sister!" Said Kira
"Yes. Riker and I never loved each other. It was an arranged marriage. Your mother and Riker were in love, but our fathers would not let them be together." Said Shava
"Why didn't he treat me like a daughter? He treated me like I was nothing to him!"

Liz watched as Kira's eyes glowed and lighting flashed over her hands. Liz reached for her hands taking them in hers. She could feel the energy flowing into her at an almost painful level.

"Kira, I understand you are upset but you need to calm yourself. You don't wish to harm anyone do you?" Asked Liz

Kira looked at Liz and could see that she was upset by this news. That her cousin was really her sister. A sister she had not gotten to know in her past life as a sister.

"I can't deal with this right now." Said Kira getting up and storming off.

Liz looked at her mother not sure what to think.

"Elizabeth, I know how upsetting this news is to you. Kira, being born out of wedlock was not her fault. I never understood how your father was so cold to most people. His mother was always so loving to him." Said Shava
"Riker was a cold bastard because his father told that showing emotions such as love were weaknesses. I tried to tell him differently. But that man was more stubborn than a mule."

Liz turned to face the voice. She was shocked to see a woman she thought she would never see again.

"Grandma?" Asked Liz
"It's good to see you again Honey bear." Said Claudia

Liz then passed out. Shava barely caught her before she hit the floor.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 11/8/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

It is understandable about Kira and Liz to be upset about not knowing they were really sisters not cousins. I would feel the same way if I was Kira and Liz. Poor Liz this is her second surprise in one day. And Oh what a surprise it is. Grandma Claudia is a live and well. Wonder what Max and others will do when they find out Grandma Claudia is alive.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 11/8/16

L-J-L 76 Poor Liz she has been hit with one surprise after another!

Part 61

Nancy walked out into the Evans' backyard. Jim followed her.

"What do you want to know?" Asked Nancy
"Why didn't you tell me the truth about Kyle?"
"I was scared. I knew that he would be safe with you. But I watched what happened with your father after the crash. I didn't want that to happen to you."
"You have been here since the crash?"
"Yes. I am not human. I am pure alien to this planet."
"You look human."
"I am what you would call a shapeshifter. If the people of Earth looked like giant bunnies that is what I would look like. Kal is also a shapeshifter. Diane on the other hand is an alien. But her race look much like humans."
"But you are from the same planet?"
"I lived on Antar and was born there. But my race is not native to it. Our planet died a long time ago. So those that survived left to find a new home. We settled on Antar but we were made to be servants. My mother's family served one of the two Royal family's of Antar. Though my sister did go to work for the other when the their children were born around the same time as the ones I was in charge of. I was Serena and Liz's nanny. My sister was the nanny to Max and Isabel. She died in the crash."
"I'm sorry about your sister. But you could have told me the truth. I would have kept your secret and helped keep these kids safe."
"I am sorry. But I do need you to watch out for Jeff and Philip. They know about all of this. Unfortunately we do not have time to tell Amy DuLuca or the Whitmans everything before we leave."
"Now last night I came home to find Kyle and Serena in bed together. They admitted to having sex. They said they needed to do some kind of bonding thing."
"The race that Diane is from, and all the kids are cloned hybrids of, have the ability to bond. The bonding means that they are commuting themselves as life mates and can only be done if both are virgins. I don't know all the details because my race can not bond. Most don't even believe in having one mate. Not all antarians bond to their wedded mate. Some have been known to keep concubines or even have affairs. Though any child that comes from an affair is not recognized as part of the males family. I do not know if it is true but it is rumored that Liz and Serena's father had an affair that produced a daughter. But if it was true she was not looked at as a princess even though she has royal blood in her vaines."
"Kyle and Serena were married and bonded on Antar?"
"Yes they were very much in love. Serena whose name then was Trina was a bit of a reble she hated the idea her father would pick who she married. So she did something unheard of. She bonded with Jathron, Kyle before her father could bethought her to someone else. Needless to say he was livid. He had planned to have her marry the youngest son of a leader of a nearby planet to gain a powerful partner should there be a war. But he had to let the lovers marry. Bonds are until death. Once bonded the couple is not able to have sex with anyone but each other. Max and Liz are bonded as they were on Antar. Neither Jeff or I like that it had to be done. But with them bonded they are stronger."
"They are teenagers aren't you afraid that that one of the girls can get pregnant?"
"I don't understand the details but until they are legally married on either Antar or Earth it is impossible for the girls to get pregnant. A Royal child can not be named heir if born out of wedlock. Very old custom."
"I see. Promise you will do whatever you can to bring my son back to me?"
"I will do my best."
"Thank you."

Liz woke to find Grandma Claudia sitting by her bed.

"Grandma are you really here?" Asked Liz
"Yes Honey bear. I am sorry I had to put you through that grief. But I had to leave Earth. It was to dangerous for me to stay. I was close to being discovered by the special unit. Jeff did not know that I was an alien or that I was not his birth mother. His mother died not long after he was born. His father knew my secret and asked me to help raise Jeff. I agreed. We married a few months later. I wanted to be apart of a family again. I had watch my son here die from poison, then my granddaughters. All three of you. I knew who Kira's father was and it hurt I could not by law claim her as my granddaughter. You and your sister were the first ones in a very long time to bond with your mates. I never agreed with Riker having Kira marry Kivar. I could see how evil he was. You have no idea how releaved I was to hear the announcement that Elexa and Zan were to marry. I knew they were meant to be."
"So you are my real grandma?"
"Yes my dear sweet Elizabeth. Liz, Nancy doesn't know that I am alive or who I really am. She never met me in her job as nanny. I had a cottage on the far side of our palace grounds. While you and your sister visited me she never came. While her mother did work for me, my husband never treated her race well. Your father wasn't much better. So she kept her distance other than her duties. When she went to Earth with all of you, I watched how hard she worked to keep the pods safe. I arrived a year after the crash through a portal. It was still in the testing stage at that point. I figured I was old and if I didn't live then it was not a bad thing. Once I came through safely I sent word back. Then I set out to find both your guardians and protectors."
"Did you know who all of us were?"
"Yes. I knew you were my granddaughter as soon as I saw you. I knew Maria and Kyle were your childhood playmates. I knew Alex was the one who won the heart of the aloof princess Vilandra. I knew who Isabel was when I saw her. I knew Max and Michael were the other two male members of the court. It wasn't until Maria revealed there was something with you and Max that I knew he was your mate."
"What about Serena?"
"I knew she was with Kal. I did visit her. But she only knew me as Kal's friend. He knew who I was. But kept my secret."
"You should have told her who you were. Do you have any idea how lonely she was?"
"Liz, I am well aware of what Serena's life has been like. You might think I wasn't but I was. It was a hard choice not to tell her. You are my Honey bear. She is my Cuddle bear. I don't know how much you remember from your past life. But Trina was the one between the two of you that like to hug and be close to others."
"I remember."
"Good, now remember while you maybe Queen young lady you will still show me respect are we clear."
"Yes ma'am."

Claudia pulled Liz into a hug.

TBC

Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 61 11/9/16

Post by Lillmonster »

I would be so angry if I was Liz. And how will Serena react?
Max and the rest to the rescue now... Or to kill Kivar. Depends on how you see it. ;)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Poor Jim Nancy told him lot of things. Hopefully Jim and Nancy can keep their promises they made. So Claudia told Liz the truth and now Liz knows she never died and some truth. Wonder what Nancy, Max and friends will do when they see Grandma Claudia and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

How many more surprises do you have up your sleeve??
Thanks,
Carolyn