Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 3 9/8/16

Post by Natalie36 »

great part :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm with Elexa and her mother, she should have a choice in her engagement.
Loved their tempers and the results of not getting their way.
Elexa already knows Kivar will treat her as his property..........
Back to the present.......maybe Max and Liz will be able to work out their problems since she's not going to Florida.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Liz had a temper in the past like her mother did. Elexa's father should have asked Elexa what she wanted to do. So Nancy has a temper too. Poor Liz she is stuck in Roswell with Serena, Max.

L-J-L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

This was a great update. Oh Boy, does Liz have a temper. I don't think Nancy will be easily forgiven. I can't wait for Liz's powers start to show. I'm wondering if Liz will say sorry and can she hide from Max and Serena?

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Elexa more then likely got her temper from her mother. While she doesn't know Kivar well she does know that he believes that women aren't as good as men. As for the present I would say it is a safe bet that Max and Liz will work things out.

L-J-L 76 Oh yeah Liz in her past life had a temper just like her mother! Liz being stuck in Roswell with Serena and Max might not be a bad thing. :wink:

Michelle17 Liz does have a temper. Once the truth comes out Liz will not be too happy with Nancy. Liz will not be able to hide from Serena since they are now living under the same roof!

Part 4

Liz walked through the apartment after her shift looking for Serena. She wasn't in the kitchen, living room or her own room. So she didn't know where to look. So Liz walked into her room and saw her window open and Serena sitting out on the balcony. Liz when over to the window and crawled through.

"Hi." Said Liz
"Your mom said it was OK for me to come out here. I didn't touch anything in your room." Said Serena
"It's OK. Serena, my mom told me you over heard what I said."
"Yeah."
"I'm sorry. I didn't say it to hurt you. I was just upset."
"Liz, you only said what you felt."
"Right. But you aren't to blame. I am going through some stuff with the guy I was seeing. I wanted to get away to work it out away from him."
"It's not good to run from your problems. That is what it sounds like you were trying to do."
"Maybe."
"Liz, my Uncle he isn't a very warm person. He in fact left me in care of nannies a lot when I was little. He also kept me pretty sheltered. He had me home schooled mostly. So when school starts in the fall it will be the first time I have ever gone to a real school."
"That is kind of sad."
"It's OK."
"Serena, I would like us to try and become friends."
"I would like that."
"You like ice cream?"
"Liz, I love ice cream."
"Come on let's see what my mom has in the freezer. I am sure that there is vanilla."
"You like vanilla?"
"Yeah. I know it's kind of boring."
"I personally like strawberry."
"Maybe my mom got it for you."

The two girls headed into the kitchen to find the ice cream.

Isabel walked into Max's room to find him listening to the Counting Crows. She looked at his stereo and flick her wrist at it turning it off.

"I was listening to that!" Said Max
"I found out some information on that girl with Liz earlier."
"Who is she?"
"Her name is Serena Kent. Her parents died when she was young. She is seventeen. She has been living with some Uncle in L.A. He is a big wig in Hollywood. But an old friend of Liz's mom. He is going out of the country for a while so Serena came here to finish high school."
"I don't like it. She just shows up now after we set off the orbs?"
"Think we should warn Liz?"
"I don't know. Maybe we should talk to Michael and Tess about this."
"Maybe have Nasado find out more about her?"
"No. He will just kill her. She maybe harmless."
"Maybe we should leave Tess out of it then. She may and go and tell him behind your back."
"OK. We only tell Michael because he will be working at the Crashdown."
"Right. Liz said she and Maria have to train Serena."
"Ok. For now we keep an eye on her until we learn more."

"Is everything going according to plan?"
"Max Evans isn't giving me the time of day."
"What about the others?"
"Isabel is avoiding me. Michael is willing to let me help him with his powers."
"It's a start. But you know that your brother will not let us return without the heir. You need Max to sleep with you and get you pregnant."
"I know that! But he is still hung up on that human bitch!"
"Well Tessie if you want to go home you need to get in the King's pants."

He slammed the phone down ending the call.

"Yeah that is easier said than done you stupid shape shifter."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 4 9/9/16

Post by Michelle17 »

I'm loving this update and glad Liz at least is talking to Serena. Tess your not going to get in Pants. Liz will put an end to it. Serena I think will be filling in some blanks for Liz. Max you need to fight for Liz. Who was Tess calling? Please post more soon.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm glad Liz and Serena had a good honest talk. Now they know where each other stands.
And all problems can solved over ice cream!
It's wise for Tess to be left out of the current plans, isn't it??
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Michelle17 Yes Liz and Serena are talking now, and that is a good thing. Liz is not going to let Tess get in Max's pants! As for who Tess was talking to got to wait to find out.

Carolyn Talking is always a good thing. Leaving Tess out of things might turn out to be a very good thing!

Part 5 Antar Three years before the fall

Elexa walked into her room to see Nanra packing her bags. Nanra had help raise both her and her younger sister Trina.

"What is bothering you Princess?" Asked Nanra
"It is my father. He will not give me any say in who I will have to spend my life with. He has it narrow down to Duke Kivar or Prince Zan of Cantar."
"Both would be good choices."
"I understand that. But there is something about Kivar that scares me."
"Your father would not ever put you in harms way."
"He isn't going to make the final choice. It will be King Victron that will."
"Princess, King Victron is a good and fair man."
"I just hate that my future is decided by others."
"Don't worry things will turn out as they should."

Elexa watch her nanny. She knew that she was now nearly a woman and no longer needed a nanny.

"Nanra, what about after I marry?"
"You mean when you will share a bed with your husband?"
"Yes."
"Princess, you learned in your lessons what goes on in a bed chamber between a husband and wife."
"Yes. But it does scare me."
"Explain to your husband how you feel and if he is a fair man he will understand."
"If he is not?"
"Then I do not know what to say. There are some men that don't care how a woman feels about these kind of changes in their lives."
"Did you ever have a husband?"
"No Princess, I didn't. My life has been dedicated to your family from my first breath."
"Are you happy?"
"Princess, your family has always treated me well. My people who came here long ago are very different from you."
"I know Braydens can change their shape. While Antarians can not."
"Yes. Then there are the Nex (skins) who also came here long ago. They are very different as well."
"I know."
"Princess, I understand that this is not easy for you. But just remember that you will do great things."

Present Roswell

Nancy, watched as the two girls sat on the couch eating ice cream and talking. It made her smile to see the two girl together again. They had been close on Antar and it had not been easy to keep them apart all these years. But it had been for their own safety. She knew that it was only time before Liz's powers would wake. She could only hope that Serena would be able to help Liz when the time came.

Maria DeLuca placed the last chair on a table so she could sweep and mop the floor of the Crashdown before heading home for the night. Michael Guerin her sometimes boyfriend was working on cleaning the kitchen.

"So what do you know about Liz's house guest?" Asked Michael
"Only that she is our age and grew up in L.A. with her Uncle."
"No parents?"
"Don't really know. Until a few days ago I didn't even know about her. Neither did Liz for that matter. Her Uncle knows Mrs. Parker. He asked her to take his niece in while he goes overseas for work."
"I don't like it."i
"Well from what I can tell Liz isn't too happy about it either."
"We got to be careful. Can't let her too close. Make sure she doesn't do anything to Liz that will put us in danger."
"Don't tell me you think that girl is an alien."
"Or with the government."
"So there is no way that she could be just a normal girl?"
"Maria! I guess but I don't believe it."
"So Spaceboy what do we do?"
"You stay away from her as much as possible. I will keep an eye on her."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 5 9/10/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm with Elexa......I like to have a little control over my future and life.
So Liz's powers will come alive soon........sure do hope Serena will help.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 5 9/10/16

Post by Michelle17 »

Love the update. Things are about to get more interesting, because when Liz's powers come to light hmm. Will Max be able to get Liz to control her powers.

Special thanks too

claudialynn