Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Complete 10/19/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

CHAPTER 6

Back at the Crash the Evans kids plus Kyle has arrived to help with the decorations. Jeff had managed to put up most of them with a little help of alien powers but Isabel and Ava doesn't know that so they are really impressed.

”Not bad for an old man” jokes Isabel

”Hey, who are you calling old” says Jeff with a smile ”I happen to know that Philip is almost five years older then me”

”Oh just rub it in will you. Anything else?” asks Isabel

”Nah, I think that was all... For now” Jeff struts to the back to finish the cake.

”Zan. Will you tell her today? Says Kyle

”What? What are you talking about?”

”Come on, don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about. Tell Liz”

”Tell Liz what” says Ava

Zan glares at Kyle and says ”Nothing. I have no idea what he's talking about”

”That’s fine. He doesn't know that he will marry me one day either but that's okey. I know about it” and then Ava turns an go to Isabel.

Kyle just stares after her and shakes his head.

”You know your kid sister is kind of scary. It has been four years know and she still nags about me marrying her when we get older”

”She's twelve now, your fourteen, you both are older so maybe you should go for it” laughs Zan and runs away

”I will get you for that” screams Kyle and chase after him.

”Boys” yells Nancy ”Take it outside”

In the car on their way home. Maria is up in the front seat again and this time Michael kept quiet.

”Liz. I just remembered. We have to get to my house first” says Maria. ”Could you be a kind boy and drop us at my house?” she says to Michael.

Michael looks at her, he knows that this is part of the plan but he can't let Liz know so he moans ”What? All the way over at your house? But we were going to Max and to drop you at your house will take longer”

”Just drop us there and stop complaining” says Liz ”I just don't understand why you two have to nag all the time.” She turns to Max ”Doesn’t they remind you of an old married couple?”

Max laughs so hard he gets tears in his eyes and in the front seat two blushing teenagers sits spluttering.

”Thanks so much ms DeLuca” says Liz as she and Maria steps out of the car.

”That's fine. Have a nice evening kids and Maria. Do as Nancy and Jeff tells you. Behave!” says Amy as she drives to her date.

”Oh, why couldn't Michael take my bags home with me?” whines Liz.

”If he had done that you wouldn't have all your new good looking clothes on you” says Maria.

Liz had some of the things she bought on. It was a red blouse that had small white buttons down the front and to that she had a black skirt that was just above the knee.

At the same time Liz opens the door to the Crash Maria whispers ”I bet you're glad now that you didn't went with the thong”

Liz stumbles in through the door with at laugh but stops abruptly.

”SURPRISE”

All the bags in her hands fly all around as she cover her face with one hand and has her other hand crushed over her heart. She can feel her heart race and she curse everyone there for scaring her so bad. After a couple of breaths she takes her hand away and sees all her friends there, her parents and then... Granma!
Liz screams and runs and throw her arms around Granmas neck and then the tears come.

”Oh honey bear. We didn't mean to scare you” says Claudia

”It's not the reason I'm crying” sobs Liz ”I'm so happy your here. My birthday was miserable without you. We always celebrate my birthday together. Why didn't you come this year?”

”We can talk about that later” says Claudia ”I'm here now and I will stay all week so we will have time to talk”

Everybody is there at Liz party and everybody has a good time. Liz dances with all the boys that asks her. She sees that Alex is on the dance floor with Isabel but he's watching her dancing with the boys. In the corner she sees Michael doing the exact same thing. She sighs to herself and thinks. I better get used to this from now on. And then she looks over to Michael again and smiles. Maria is there and they are arguing. She wants to dance and he refuses. Max sits next to Michael but Liz can tell he's not listening to them but he is looking at her. Why is he doing that? Has Michael recruited him to look out for me or what? And why do I feel warm all of a sudden? I'm feeling a bit feverish. She gets her thought interrupted when Zan suddenly cuts in on the dance and hisses ”Rescue me”

”Rescue you from what?”

”From her” ha says and point a finger over his shoulder.

Liz looks but can't see anything. ”What?” she asks again.

”Serena is there and she is almost as bad as Ava is with Kyle. I mean it's so funny when Ava does this to Kyle but not fun at all when Serena chases after me.”

”But Zan. She's nice. Don't tell me you're scared of a little red haired cute girl” laughs Liz.

”First of all, she's Ava’s friend. Second, she's twelve. Third, I'm not interested in her but someone else”

”Zan, did you or didn't you tell Kyle to go for it with Ava? The same thing goes for you here” says Liz with a smile

”He told you” grumbles Zan ”Shit, she's on her way over here” he hisses and the next thing Liz knows is that Zan is kissing her. After the kiss ends they just stands there and stare at each other before Liz turns around and flee the room. Alex, Maria, Michael, Zan and Max all look after her.

Why did he do that? That was my first kiss and I felt nothing. Shouldn't I feel something? I mean it was a kiss. What is wrong with me? Liz thought are rambling in her head as she paces the backroom.

Out in the Crash Zan looks devastated. “I'll go check on her” says Maria and gives a hard stare at Michael that says – stay!

“Oh chica. What happened?” she asks when she sees how upset Liz is.

“He kissed me!” says Liz.

“Yeah, I know. We all saw that”

“He KISSED me! Why did he do that? We are friends. Best friends.”

“Lizzie. I have told you that I Zan was interested in you. But you didn't want to listen. Now he is out there upset and sad.”

“What should I do? He can't go around kissing people just like that.” Liz sits down on the couch and sighs “I guess I have to talk to him.” She looks at Maria.

“Yeah, that's probably the best thing to do right now. Should I send him in?”

“Could you? Thanks bestie I can always count on you” smiles Liz.

Zan walks in and sits down next to Liz. “I'm sorry or... no... I'm not sorry. I like you Liz and I wanted to kiss you.”

“Zan. It doesn't work that way with me. You know that. You know all about me and you now all about that shit-prophecy. You know I'm waiting for my soul mate.”

“But maybe I'm him. It could be me that you are supposed to fall in love with.”

“I know this sounds hard but I don't think so. Everyone has told me that I will get a tingling feeling when it's the right one and I don't get that with you.”

“But please Liz. We could go out sometimes and see if it will be something. Please. Can't we try?”

Liz sighs and looks in Zan's eyes. They look so hopeful that she can't break his heart and turn him down. “Okey”, she says. “Maybe we could go out sometimes – casual - not steady or exclusive – casual. But I have to tell you that if I feel that I meet the right person for me even this casual thing is over. Can you agree to that?”

“Sure” says Zan with a big smile and thinks to himself that he will do anything to keep Liz and turn casual into steady.
Last edited by Lillmonster on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 4 8/26/16

Post by Lillmonster »

CHAPTER 7

One year later

”I just love the summer. No school, lots of parties, no school, lots of bathing, no school, some more parties and did I mention no school” says Maria when she floats on a madras in Evans pool in her green bikini.

It was the end of summer vacation and Evans decided to have a going-back-to-school party for the kids and their friends. As usual everyone was there except Zan and Kyle.

”Liz” says Maria ”What happened the other day? I know you and Zan sat outside and talked like forever and then he disappeared.”

Liz sighs ”Do you remember what I told you on my birthday last year? About the proph...” she trailed off.

”Ah, okey. Yeah I remember. Continue” says Maria and waves her hand in the air in a circular motion.

”Well, we all have just waited the last 16-17 months for something to happen but nothing. I knew from the start that Zan wasn't my soul mate and I told him but we continued to see each other – casual. I'm not saying that I don't like him, I do as one of my best friends and we have fun together. We have shared some kisses but nothing more and there is simply not there. No tingling feeling and if I listen to my heart there is only that friendly feeling and that has always been there. I have told him time and time again about this but I think he had a hope that it would change.”

”And?” Maria looks up at Liz. ”What changed? I have hardly seen Zan the last couple of days and Kyle has been with him wherever that is”

”I'm sorry. It's all my fault” Liz sighs heavy and scratches her eyebrow.

”So what the hell happened?”

”I think I met my soul mate” Liz whispers

”You what?” yells Maria and sits up fast and almost tips over in the water. Liz can't resist to laugh at the funny sight but Maria just stares at her. She sighs again.

”Yeah. I met this guy and he hugged me and gave me a small kiss on my mouth and – boom! Hello tingling feeling. I felt like I had an electric currant run through my whole body and my heart just screamed out load that he's the one. He's my soul mate He's the one that should be the father to my children. Hell, my whole body screamed for him. I was so startled that I almost fainted. I couldn't get one word out. I so did not expect that.”

”Well, who is it” asks Maria

”I'm so sorry Maria but this will be kept a secret until I see if he feels the same or not. The you-know-what says that my soul mate will get a sense of me, a feeling that he want to be around me. I just have to let time show if that is true or not. But believe me. I want nothing more then to scream out to the whole world that he belongs to me” Liz puts her hand over her mouth and looks at Maria. ”Was it me that just said that out loud or was it just in my head? Please tell me it was in my head”

”No can't do” says Maria with a smile and shakes her head ”I think little Lizzie's sexuality is waking up”

Liz groans and dumps her head in the water. Maria grabs her, pulls her up and says

”But that doesn't explain what happened with Zan”

Liz stares at her with big eyes ”Are you kidding me? That explains everything. I had to tell him that I met my soul mate and that I couldn't continue to see him. We had fun and I had to admit to him that one part of why I continued this casual thing we had was because it was safe. All the other guys knew I was seeing him, casually, and they didn't ask me out. He was my safety button, my blankie. He cried and said he loved me and I had to sit there and tell him that I didn't love him the same way. As I said, he thought it would be better with time and I crushed his heart.” Liz looks at Maria with tears in her eyes. ”I don't know if he will ever forgive me. In a way I used him even if I was honest with him from the beginning. I think I just lost one of my best friends”

”Oh chica. Come here girlfriend” says Maria and hugs Liz hard. ”Everything will work out just fine. Zan understands, he just needs a little time and your soul mate will come and take you away into the sunset. Okey?”

”Okey” nods Liz and dries her eyes.

Max and Michael are sitting on some lounge chairs overlooking the pool and all the people that has showed up. Max takes a sip from his beer and looks over at Liz and Maria in the pool. He can't keep his eyes of Liz. She's getting more pretty every time I see her, he thinks to himself. And she has gotten a really nice body, but that I already knew she would get. And that bikini, red is truly her color. Hmm, I know she has the softest lips from that little kiss the other day. I don't know what came over me to kiss her but I really wanted to do that. I want to do it again and more. Fuck, I can't keep thinking this about her. She's Michael's little sister and the biggest issue, she's Zan's girlfriend. I could never do that to my own brother. But this feelings for her is getting bigger. I really need to get back on campus and get some distance. Am I glad to wear a shirt or what! His thoughts are interrupted when he sees that Liz looks really upset and wonders why.

”Hey Michael. Lizzie looks like she's crying. Know something about that?” he asks.

”What? Where?” says Michael.

”She's over in the pool with Maria. I saw them talking and then it looked like she was crying. I think Maria is managing it but I was wondering if something happened here.”

”Nothing I know about. But.... I haven't seen your little brother for a few days. I know Liz said she would have to talk to him the other day but I didn't give it much thought.” says Michael and thinks to himself. What could it be about? Had she found out something? I feel like she's not telling me the whole story. I hate to be away from the family even is I have Max and other friends on campus. I'm missing so much of what's going on here and especially with Lizzie.

”I don't know where Zan is. He said he should meet Kyle and took off. He has been out a lot more then before and I hope they stay out of trouble. I don't think the Sheriff will look between his fingers if they did something even though Kyle is his son. Tough love and all that.”

”I'm sure it's nothing” says Michael still watching Liz ”probably just some riff between her and some blonds. You know Tess is here with Serena and from what I can tell neither Liz, Maria or Isabel likes Tess.”

”Well, can you blame them” asks Max with a smile ”she could be a real bitch to them in school and I think it hasn’t changed. Don't you remember the rumors she spread about them and the football team? Or should I say tried to spread rumors. Isabel used her connections and with a little help from her totally awesome big brother – me - ” he winks “it all backfired and Tess was the one out on the cold side. The only reason she's here today is because of Serena, their mom wouldn't let her come here when mom and dad wouldn't be home. She thinks that we older boys would take advantage of her little girl and get her drunk or something. If she only knew about her older daughter” Max and Michael laughs together when they think about all the things Tess did in school and all her, not so nice, nicknames. Dip and dap was one of them and said almost everything about her.

”But besides that. I don't think that's it. From what I can tell Tess has been by Sean’s side all evening and never close by Liz.” Max continues

Michael shrugs his shoulders ”Maybe it's nothing. Maria can take care of her.” But he still looks over to see if Liz needs him.

”Bombs away” screams Alex and jumps in the pool almost hitting Maria. She shrieks and throws herself in the pool to get away from Alex.

”Idiot!” she screams when she resurface. ”You could have hit me. Ashole!”

Liz looks at Maria and then over to Alex who ha the biggest smile on his face and laughs out loud.

”Yeah, so what? Mission accomplished” says Alex.

”What do you mean” asks Maria

”To make Liz laugh of course. I have to tell you I'm a very caring big brother and I take my responsibility very hard” he beams proudly

Maria just looks at him with her eyebrows raised

”Come om DeLuca. You can't say I'm not. Give me some credit here” whines Alex

”Sure” says Maria ”I could do that if you could be nice to not continue to use me in your ways to make her laugh”
”Are you complaining? And here I thought you loved to be the center of attention.”

”What the hell are you talking about?” Maria splutters

”Well, you can't deny that you love the attention you gets when you open your mouth....”

”My mouth... What are you talking about?”

”As I was saying.... When you open your mouth nobody else has a chance so say anything because of that motormouth that never runs out of gas” Alex says but backs away slowly at the same time.

Maria’s jaw drops and she just glares at him until she hear Michael laughing. ”I think you got her there little brother. I'm so proud of you” and then he laughs so hard that tears are running down his cheeks.

Maria looks between Alex and Michael and can't decide who she should chew out first. Her face is getting redder and redder, she knits her fists hard and then screams ”I hate you Parker boys” and storms out of the pool and inside the house.

Liz looks over to her laughing brothers. ”Now you really done it. You have brought down the wrath of hurricane DeLuca on you and there's no one to help you.” She can't help but giggle when she thinks about when Maria has collected herself again. Her brothers wouldn't have a chance against her. She had a vicious mouth and she had no filter when she was pissed and on top of that, she could throw some good punches

Some hours later Liz is sitting by the pool with her feet in the water. It's getting a bit chilly so she has put a shirt over her bikini. She is deep in thoughts about what she should do. Should I tell mom and dad that I have found my soul mate? Michael? Alex? Granma? Or maybe I will be quiet. She sighs deeply. But what if he doesn't feel the same as me? The prophecy says that he should, but what if it's wrong? And if he do. I know I have to tell him about me. Can I do that? What if he doesn't want anything to do with me? Do I have the settle with someone else and feel half the rest of my life? What if....

”Penny for your thoughts” says Max when he walks up to Liz who startles. ”Oh, I didn't mean to scare you. Just wondering what you're thinking. You looked like you were miles away. Can I sit down?”

”Sure. Oh it was nothing. Just a lot of stuff on my mind. You know parents, brothers, school and Maria on top of that” Liz says with a smile and looks over to the side of the house were Maria is busy chewing Michael out for something he's done. She is poking him in the chest and waving her arms around.

Max follows her sight and sees Michael's rigid stance. ”Mark my word” he says ” Those two will be a couple some day.”

”Why do you think that?”

”Let me tell you a secret. Michael is known around campus as a serial dater.....”

”What do you mean?”

”I mean, he's known to date a lot, a whole lot, but he never dates the same girl more then two-three times, tops. And then he's off to the next one.”

”Oh, you're saying my brother is a player....”

”Well, he would be a player if the slept with all the girls, but he doesn't. I think he's searching for the right one and the problem is that she is standing right over there. Nagging him to death right now.” smiles Max.

”But if it's true why hasn't he said anything about it to me or Maria?”

”Lizzie... do you tell your brothers everything?”

Liz thinks about her soul mate problem and shakes her head no.

”I didn't think so, I know my sisters and brother sure don't. But if you ask me I can tell you what I think is Michael's problem.”

”Okey, I'll bite. What do you think?”

”The age difference!”

”Age difference? Maria is 15 know, just like me...”

”And Michael is 19! That's four years older and believe it or not it's pretty much right now. In a couple of years it won't be the same problem but at this age it just is.” says Max and looks down at his hands and sighs. Don't I know about it, he thinks.

”So you are saying that if Maria would be like 17, 18 it wouldn't be a problem?”

”Yup. Believe me. If they became a couple then nobody would react. It would be more legit. But now...”

”Damn. Wait 2-3 years... I wonder if he can hold out until then” Liz laughs ”I know Maria is pretty sure that she will bag my brother”

”Don't I know it” Max smiled ”But yeah, I think they would have to wait those years or Michael would have the wrath of Amy DeLuca over him. If you think Maria can be difficult you haven't seen Amy in full mode.”

”I have so I know what you mean” Liz nods her head ”We walked in on her and the Sheriff one day and boy did he get it. After a while he slipped off and looked like a sad dog with his tail between his legs. And then she turned on Maria and told her not to date until 30.”

Liz and Max laughs at the sight of the Sheriff scared of Amy DeLuca but then again, they have seen Maria plenty of times and knew who she got it from.

Liz becomes quiet and thinks about what Max told her about age difference. Did it really matter that much? In the community it wasn't any strange with a couple of years age difference. And fourteen was the common age for girls to mature. Maybe we should have stayed there but then I wouldn't have met my soul mate What the hell should I do?

”Do you want to go for a walk” asks Max.

”A walk? Okey. Sure. Where?”

”We could go to the park down the street”

”Okey. Let me just put on some shoes and then we can go” says Liz and walks over to the patio. Max sighs and thinks. What the hell am I doing?
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

CHAPTER 8

They walk slowly down the street and talk about different thing and when they arrive at the park they sit down on the swings. Liz looks over to Max. ”I can't believe school starts in two weeks. Where did the summer go?”

”I know what you mean. It has been so nice to be home again but at the same time kind of hard to not do anything special. At UNM you have something to do all the time. If it isn't classes it's a ton of homework” says Max ”In a way it will be nice to go back there.”

”Oh. Can't wait to get our of Roswell then?” Liz says and tries so smile.

”Not Roswell more like it's difficult to be around some people” Max says. He looks at Liz and just needs to ask her ”Do you know what is up with Zan? He hasn't been home much these last couple of days. Is he angry with me or something?”

Liz sighs and looks down to the ground. ”No, it's not you he's mad at. It's me.”

”Why? Everything was fine between you the last I heard”

”Well, I had to tell him a couple of days ago that I wanted to stop seeing him. He wouldn't believe me, not even when I told him that I could never love him the way he wants. He told me that I should think about it a couple of days and then we would talk again and then he left. Now it's like he can't even look at me and I'm scared that I have lost one of my best friends.”

”So you're saying that you have broken up with my brother and he won't accept that?”

”It was nothing to break up in the beginning. It was only casual but yeah, pretty much” Liz sighs again and looks down. She bites her lip to stop from crying. Her hair is falling in front of her face like a curtain. Suddenly she feels Max hand in her hair. He pushes is behind her ear before he leans over and kiss her cheek. Liz looks up at Max and the next thing she knows is that they are kissing.

When they brake apart Liz looks in Max eyes ”Wow!”

”Yeah, I know” says Max ”Who could have known” I did know, he thinks.

Liz still looks in Max eyes and thinks. I could drown in his eyes, his honey-gold eyes. Oh shit! I should tell him. I have to tell him. But instead of telling him everything about herself she leans over and meet his lips once again. This time with a little more force.

Max can't believe that he is kissing his dreamgirl, or the girl he can't stop thinking and dream about, same shit. I shouldn't be doing this, she is only 15. But her lips are so soft and they are just demanding that I kiss them. Just some more kisses and then I will stop.

Every time I see your face
My heart takes off on a high speed chase
Now don't be scared, it's only love
Baby, that we're falling in

I can't wait till tomorrow
This feeling has swallowed me whole
And know that I've lost control
This heart that I've followed
Has left me so hollow
That was then, this is now,
yeah you have changed everything

Some time later Liz and Max moves over the grass in between some bushes. They lay down and continue to kiss each other. Liz moves her hands up around Max neck and let her fingers play with his hair. Max moans into Liz mouth and moves slowly so he's partly laying on top of her. He let one of his hand stroke her side down to the hem of her shirt and then slowly up under it. He stroke his hand over her soft skin. Liz broke from the kiss and asked ”Can you take your shirt off?”

”My shirt? Uhm...Yeah...”

Max sat back on his heels and started to unbutton it. Liz felt that she needed to touch him so she moved his hands out of the way and continued to unbutton his shirt. When the buttons were done she stroke her hands over his chest, up over his shoulders and down his muscular arms. Removing the shirt at the same time. The shirt fell to the ground behind Max and Liz leaned forward and kissed him over his heart. Max hands dropped down to the hem of Liz shirt and he pulled it up and over her head. Then he took both shirts and laid them on the ground before he gently pushed Liz down again. Max followed Liz down and kissed her hard. Their hands had a life of their own and roamed over each other bodies, everywhere they could touch. It wasn't long before Liz bikini was on the ground together with Max trunks.
Max laid on his side and looked at Liz naked body. ”Your beautiful” was all he could say. If there was a God he was eternally grateful for this gift that lay before him. He reach out to touch her breast, felt it fit perfectly in his hand, like they were made for just his hands. He leans forward and lets his mouth surround her nipple. Liz gasp for air at the tingling feeling that went straight through her body. Her hands stroke all over Max back and around to his stomach. She felt his abs contract by her light strokes and she moves her hand further down. Liz put her hand around his hard length and stroked gently.
The feeling of Liz hand on Max made him moan and he looked in Liz eyes and asked ”What is happening to us?”

”I don't... know” panted Liz because at the same time Max were moving his hand slowly over her stomach and down to her warm center.

”I don't want to scare you Liz, but I want to make love to you. Will you let me love you?”asked Max and looked in her eyes to see if she was honest with her answer. What he could see was just love and desire.

”Please Max.... Make love to me.” moaned Liz. Max slowly moved over Liz and spread her legs wider with the help of his knee so he could fit more comfortable. Liz could feel Max hard erection slowly push inside her. He kept his eyes on hers all the time to see if he was hurting her and soon he stopped at her virginal barrier. ”I'm sorry but I think this will hurt a bit” gasped Max.

”I don't care” came Liz answer ”I want this. I want you to be my first...” and only she finished in her own head.

Max pulled out some and then pushed in as far as he could go. Liz gasped and bit her lip by the stinging pain. He looked at her with worry in his eyes and then he kissed her and whispered ”I'm sorry!”

Some seconds later the pain was gone and Liz moved her hips, Max got the message and slowly moved in and out of Liz body. When she moved her legs up around his hips something happen. She could feel him deeper inside of her and then she felt her soul reach out and touch Max's.
Max pace became faster and he leans down to kiss Liz when they both felt the same feeling – home! At that moment they both reach their orgasm and a soft silvery light surrounded them. But nobody noticed.

I'm standing in your driveway
It's midnight and I'm sideways
To find out if you feel the same
Won't be easy, have my doubts too
But it's over, without you
I'm just lost, incomplete
Yeah you feel like home, home to me

Every time I see your face
My heart takes off on a high speed chase
Now don't be scared, it's only love
That we're falling in
I would never do you wrong
Or let you down or lead you on
Don't look down, it's only love
Baby, that we're falling in
(Falling In by Lifehouse)

Liz and Max just layed there hugging each others. ”What are you thinking” Max asked after ha while ”Do you regret this happened?”

Liz laughed ”How can I regret something that felt so wonderful and besides.... you are still inside me”

Max smiled and leaned in for another kiss. ”Maybe we should go back to the others. I have to check how many that has passed out around the house.” He slowly pulled away from Liz warm body and felt a loss inside him. He shock his head simply not understanding why he was feeling everything he did. He reached out for Liz bikini and handed it to her and stood up to put his trunks back on. Soon they were dressed and step out from their hiding place hand in hand. They walk slowly back to the house and just outside the gate Max stops Liz. He put his hands on her cheeks and lean in to kiss her on last time before they return to the others. ”I just needed to do that” he says ”Before we go in I have a confession to make. I know this was your first time and I want you to know that it was also my first time making love. I just wanted you to know that so you don't think I do this all the time.”

”Do you mean that you haven't slept with anyone before? But you're 19. I was sure you had. I mean.... you knew what you were doing” Liz blushes.

”Well, I have done things with girls but no. I haven't slept with anyone.”

”Why?” asks Liz ”Oh... you don't have to answer that if you don't want to” She turns her head away.

”What can I say? Everything inside me told me that this was the right thing and that it should happen. I don't know what it meant but I really could not do it” shrugs Max. That's the only answer he can give. He just has had this feeling inside him forever and tonight it had felt right. ”Now I think your brothers are waiting for you to take you home”

”Oh! I know. I call you tomorrow and we can talk” says Liz and kiss him one last time. She walks in through the gate in search for her brothers. Max takes a deep breath before he follows her to the back of the house.

When they disappear around the house Zan steps out from his hiding place. He was walking home from a party he and Kyle had went to, and he took the way through the park. He had been walking there thinking about Liz and how to get her back. He knew that she just needed some more time and then she would love him like he loved her. That was when he saw them! At first is had been just Max but then he had seen Liz too. He watched them talk, hold hands and kiss... Why the hell was his brother kissing his girl? Zan was furious and it had taken all he got to not walk over to them and punch Max in the face. And Liz.... What was she doing with his brother? She should be with him. He knew it. He could feel it deep inside of him. He was so angry that he ignored to listen to what his heart was telling him. That Liz had talked to him about finding her soul mate and that she could never be with someone she didn't love. No, Zan was not thinking straight at this moment and he decided to do everything in his power to keep Max and Liz separated. If he couldn't have Liz, no one could!

Liz walks around the corner and sees her brothers with Maria. ”Hey” she says ”are we ready to go home? It's getting late and I know mom and dad want at least me and Alex home soon.”

”Yeah, because of you they treat me like a kid too” grumbles Alex

Michael sighs ”You know it has nothing to do with it. They wanted me home early too since we will be leaving early tomorrow.”

”Leaving? Were are we going? I haven't heard a thing about leaving” says Liz a bit irritated.

”Shit! I wasn't suppose to say anything. It was a surprise for you. Well, we are going to the community for a couple of days. Visit everyone and they want to meet their first lady you know. And besides, I haven't seen them in ages with me away at UNM. When I can get away from studies I come home to you guys. Come on! It should be fun” says Michael.

”Yeah, real fun” sighs Liz. How will I get in touch with Max now? I have to tell him about what happened between us and I have to tell him about me or us. I can't tell him about me without the others. Shit, how will Michael take that I have to tell Max about us and to top it off... I don't think he will take so lightly that Max is my soul mate. And Alex... he will kill me, plain and simple. I know he loves Isabel and hopes that she will let it be more someday. I know he is scared that she will be afraid of him and hate him. Fuck... Why does it have to be such a mess? Liz is deep in thoughts when Max walks up to them.

”Ready to leave?” he asks them.

”Yep” says Michael ”I'm just rounding up the troops and then we are off. Oh, right.... When are we leaving for UNM? I will be away for a few days with the family visiting Granma Claudia and some old friends. We leave tomorrow morning but you know me, I'm flexible so just let med now. Okey?”

”Sure. I think I will stay for another week. No need to go back too early” smiles Max but when he looks over to Liz his smile falters. I guess this means no talk tomorrow he thinks to himself.

Last edited by Lillmonster on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 4 8/26/16

Post by Lillmonster »

CHAPTER 9

”What's your problem?” Michael asks Liz in the car the next day. ”You got to ride with me and ditch Alex with mom and dad, isn't that good?”

”Can I ask you a question?” says Liz and glance at Michael

”Sure, shoot”

”Well Max told med a bit about you yesterday...”

”Max told you? Told you what? And when were you two talking?”

Liz sighs ”Michael... First of all you were very busy last night. When you weren't flirting with all the girls there....”

”I didn't flirt with all the girls!” says Michael with an injured expression on his face.

”Okey. You didn't flirt with the girls younger then 17 and Tess of course. But what I was saying is that when you weren't flirting with all the 17+ girls or fighting with Maria you didn't have much time over to anything else. Max came up to me later in the evening when you, surprise, was fighting with Maria. You know, like you always do.” Liz smiled at his scowling face ”And I was sitting alone thinking about a bunch of stuff when Max sat down and we talked.”

”Why would he talk about me then?” asked Michael

”We watched you and Maria and if I may say so we had a laugh at you two. But besides that. Max and I are on the same page believing that you and Maria will be a couple one of these days...

”What the fuck are you saying?” Michael stared hard at her

”Calm down. This is just our observation of you two together. Max told me that you date a lot on campus but you never go out with a girl more then a few times. And that he thinks you are searching for the special girl that makes it all feel right. I agreed with him. What we can't figure out is how you can be so blind?”

”Blind? I just can't believe that you talked about me. Why didn't you just ask me?”

”That's what I'm doing right now... Why are you so blind that you can't see what's right before your eyes? It's Maria you're looking for in all the other girls.” says Liz ”Max seems to think that you have a problem with her age. Is he right?”

Michael stares outside the window and concentrate on driving safely after his parents car. At the same time his brain is trying to sort out everything Liz has told him. Max and Liz both seems to think that Maria is the one for me? Is she? I know I have always felt a pull towards her but at the same time it's like I hardly can't stand to be around her. Maybe that's why we argue so much. But boy.... is it fun to argue with her... To see her green eyes fire up with her temper. She's a real spitfire and I really like that. What the hell am I thinking? I like that?! Michael takes a deep breath and glance over at Liz ”What if you are right? Were does this lead? I mean, she is four years younger than me....”

”Trust me Michael. I know how old Maria is. Same age as me. Remember?” says Liz smiling ”But do you think that her age is a problem?” Please don't say yes, please don't say yes is all that is running through Liz head.

”Hmm... I have to say yes to that question. Maybe if I feel the same in say, two years from now maybe it wouldn't be a big issue anymore but right now... I'm 19 and in uni, she is 15 and still in high school. You can't argue with me that there is a whole lot of growing up and maturity in these years. And...I don't think that Amy would be to happy about it. I know I want to live to see tomorrow.” Michael smiles to himself thinking about all the times he has witnessed the famous DeLuca temper from Amy and Maria. They has had their bit of showdowns in the Crash.

Liz is listening to what Michael is saying and the one thing that stands out is – age is a problem – and her face falls. She is getting really pale and her big brown eyes seems even bigger. Michael looks over to her and startles. ”Liz! What's the problem? Do you feel alright? Should I stop the car? Call mom? Please tell me what's wrong.”

”No-no-nothings wrong” Liz takes a deep breath and starts over ”Nothings wrong Michael. I promise. It was just something that popped into my brain but it's fine now.” She tries to put on a fake smile for him but Michael just shakes his head, no.

”Come on Mikey... It's nothing I want to talk about right now. Okey?”

”No, it's not okey. You looked like you was going to be sick. Was it something I said or what? Tell me or I will stop the car. And then you will have to answer mom and dad too.”

”Argh, why can't you just give up? You want to know?” says Liz irritated ”Fine! I was thinking about what you said about age. What if I meet the person that's supposed to be my soul mate and he's older then me. Then what? Should age be a problem between us? Shouldn't I be with him if everything is so right as the prophecy says? Or what?” she takes a deep breath ”This whole thing with the prophecy, soul mates and me being the new queen is just too much. Why can't I just be a normal girl that is allowed to enjoy her life the way I want to?” she shakes her head and looks out the side window.

Michael continue to drive for a while and then he says ”I don't know why this had to happen to you. Hell, I can't even put myself in your shoes since it has never been about me or Alex, just you, from the day you were born. I feel sorry for you. Sorry that you have to go through this, sorry that I don't have any answers and sorry I can't help you. But I will always support you the best I can through this shit. I promise you that.” Then he thinks some more “Maybe you should talk to Granma when we gets there. Maybe she can help you put things in right order and give you some answers to your questions.”

”Yeah, like that will help. What if it's too late already?” says Liz a bit sarky.

”To late? What do you mean? Are your saying that you have met your soul mate?”

”I'm not sure” Liz tries to evade Michaels searching eyes ”I have met someone but how can I be sure that he's the right one?” Yeah right, she thinks to herself. Like there is something to doubt. That tingling feeling they were talking about felt like I got struck by lightning. I know Max is the one but does he have the same feeling. I wish I could have talked to him before we left.

”Liz, if you think you've found him you really should talk to Granma. Maybe she could give you some pointers about all this and lighten you up a bit. Right now you look like you have this big raincloud hanging over your head”

”Maybe” is Liz only answer and she sits silent the rest of the way.

Max walks in to the kitchen and sees Isabel and Ava at the table. ”Morning ladies. Coffee?” he mumbles.

Isabel and Ava look up at him. ”What's with you? A bit cheery this morning or what?” says Isabel ”Sure I take some”

Max walk over to the table and sits down next to Ava. ”How's my youngest sister this morning? Had fun last night?”

”It was okey, I'm glad Serena could be here with me. But it would have been more fun if Kyle and Zan had been here. At least Kyle” says Ava.

Max smiles over Ava’s head at Isabel who is shaking her head. ”I don't know why they weren't here but you see Kyle all the time. He's practically here more then at his own house. Mom told me that” says Max

”That's only because the Sheriff is either working or spending time with Maria’s mom and here he gets food” says Ava ”At least that's what I heard him say to Zan.”

”Who said what to me?” says Zan as he walks in the kitchen. He looks at his siblings and see that Max is looking at him. Zan gives him a glare and moves over to the fridge.

”What Kyle told you about being here all the time. Where were you yesterday?” says Ava

”Oh, that... Well it's no problem he's here is it? I mean, Kyle is like a brother to me. Maybe even closer then the real one is” says Zan and avoids Max eyes. “We went to another party over at Nicole”

Max furrow his brow ”What do you mean? You know I have to go to UNM? I have to get an education and to get that I can't stay here in Roswell, it is too long to commute every day. But I will come back after graduation. I have three years left and you know that. The sad part is that when I come home it will be your turn to leave but you will always be my brother. No matter what.” he says.

Zan just looks at Max and then turns to Isabel ”Did you know the Parker left early this morning? Liz said I should tell you if you didn't already knew. They will be back in a couple of days.”

”Alex told me yesterday” says Isabel ”But how did you know? It was a surprise for Liz so who told you?”

”Liz called this morning to tell me” smirks Zan ”She just wanted to tell me they were leaving but that we should talk when she gets back. She said that she had been thinking the last couple of days and I think she wants to get back together again.” He looks around the table when he says this and he can see Max face fall. That's right, he thinks. Liz is mine.

”Oh, in that case I'm glad for you” says Isabel. She can't understand what is going on between her brothers at the moment. Boys she thinks and return to read her magazine.

Max goes out and sits down in the backyard. Why didn't she call me this morning? She could call Zan but not me. What if she regrets what happened between us? What if Zan is right? I knew that four years is to much. Maybe she should be with Zan. If they want to solve what's between them I can't stand in their way. Zan is already angry with me for leaving. Max thoughts are on a rampage in his brain and he can't sort anything out.

Zan eats his breakfast and thinks to himself that this is going to be easy. Nobody knows that I overheard them yesterday about leaving and that Liz didn't call. He smiles to himself and feels very pleased with himself.

Max walks back to the kitchen ”Hey guys... I'm so sorry to do this but I have to get back early to campus. I forgot to register to a class I really want to go this fall. I will wait for mom and dad to come home but then I will take off. Okey?”

”No, why? Please Max, can't you stay a couple of days more?” begs Ava. Isabel looks at him and knows that something has happened, but what? It's not like Max to just up and leave. He likes to plan things and not do things in spur of the moment. I will get it out of him some way she thinks.

”Ava. I'm so sorry but I will be home now and then and a I will stay longer at thanksgiving” says Max. ”What do you think Zan?”

”You do what you do” says Zan ”You always do that so why should you change now” and then he walks out the door. Max stares after him and thinks What the hell happened here?
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

CHAPTER 10

Liz walks out on Claudia back porch in search of Granma. She sees her sitting there. ”Hi Granma. Could I talk to you a bit?”

”Oh hi Liz. Sure, in fact I wanted to talk to you too. I got the strangest feeling the other night and I'm pretty sure you were involved.”

”How? What do you mean? Strange feeling?” asks Liz alarmed. Could it be? How is it possible, she thinks.

”Relax honey bear. I'm now saying I'm sure just that I think it was because of you.” says Claudia. ”Please sit down so we can talk now that we're home alone. The others won't be back for a while.”

Liz sits down and takes a deep breath. ”Something did happen to me a couple of days ago and I wanted to talk to you about it.”

”I knew it” says Claudia

”Please Granma. Just listen to what I have to say and try not to interrupt me. This is hard to get out even without distractions. Could you do that?” Claudia nods so Liz continues ”I suspect that something happened a couple of days ago but I'm not sure. How will I know when I meet my soul mate? Are there some signs I should be looking for? What if I meet him and he doesn't like me? What will happen then, will I be alone forever or take the first man I see and settle? And what if the man that I think is my soul mate just look at med as some little kid. What if he's a bit older then me? Liz takes a deep breath again and looks at Claudia for answers. Claudia looks back but doesn't say anything. ”Granma, you can talk now. I think I'm finished”

”Okey” says Claudia and looks out over the backyard deep in her thoughts. Liz sits there waiting for Claudia to speak but the tingling feeling she has had inside her since Max kissed her that first time is still there and she starts to fidget. Suddenly Claudia turns back to her and asks ”Do you think you have met your soul mate?”

Liz fidget some more until she can't sit still anymore. She starts to pace the porch ”Well.... I don't know.... I met someone and he gave me a hug, but we have hugged before, and a small kiss on my mouth.”

”And what happened?” Claudia makes a circular hand motion to urge Liz to go on.

”Ummm... I... Ummm...” Liz turns around, looks Claudia right in the eyes and sighs ”I got this tingling feeling in my whole body. Or you can't really call it a tingling feeling, it was like lightning struck me and then it was almost like a craving started. Do you know what I mean? It was so strong that I just stood there, stunned speechless. I have never felt anything like that before and that's the scary part. What if he don't feel the same?” Liz sighs again and plops down next to Claudia. With tears in her eyes she says ”We talked the other night and he thinks that I'm too young. Or... I don't know. We talked about Michael and Maria and their attraction to each others and why Michael doesn't do anything... He said that he thinks that Michael thinks Maria is to young, you know, four years younger.”

”And does this man think the same?” asks Claudia

”I don't know. We only talked about them and what he thought about Michael. He said that in my – our – age four years is a lot but that in about 2-3 years it would be different.” says Liz staring at her hands.

”And is this man older than you? Maybe four years?” asks Claudia ”Do you know him from before?”

Liz looks away ”Ummm... yes, he's four years older then me and I know him.” She turns around to stare at Claudia ”And that is what's so hard to understand. I have known him since we moved to Roswell and I have never had this feeling about him before”

”No feeling at all?” asks Claudia with a slight smile. She has a pretty good idea who this man is. In fact she has always suspected something when she would visit them. There was just some vibes between them but it looked like neither of them understood why.

Liz thinks about it ”Nothing like this but maybe some. I have always felt something around him but I thought that maybe it was someone else of the gang and not Max....” she slaps her hand over her mouth horrified that she just blurted out who it was ”Ummm... I mean...” she mumbles behind her hand an looks down at the floor.

Claudia smiles and lifts Liz head up with her hand. She stroke her hand gently against Liz cheek. ”It's okey, honey bear. I suspected that it was Max you were talking about. I have watched you with Zan the last year and I could tell that he wasn't your soul mate, but you and Max just had this vibe. I can't explain it. It was just a feeling I got when he was around you. And since he is Michaels friend he has been around you a lot.” she smiles softly “I was waiting for this and I suspected that it would take some time with him being away at the university.”

Liz has tears falling down her cheek and sobs ”But he seems to think that four years is too much. What if he doesn't feel the same as I do? What if he finds someone else on campus?” She breaks down in heavy sobs now that her fears is out.

”Come here” says Claudia and moves back on her seat so Liz can lie with her head in Claudia’s lap. Claudia strokes her hand over Liz hair. ”Everything will work our just fine. You just have to remember to be honest with him. Since he is all human he can't fully understand this feeling inside him. If you wait to long it will only make him confused.” she takes a deep breath before she continues ”And it is very important that you tell him all about you before you act on this feeling you got. You said it was like a craving. You have to tell him before you act on those cravings because if you have them I can almost guarantee that Max has them too. Promise me that you will tell him.”

Liz wince and asks with a whisper ”Why is it so important to tell him? It's really hard to talk about my heritage and you know that Maria and the guys only found out by accident”

”It's very important that you do because it has to be his choice to go forward with a relationship with you. He has to know what it means to be with you. He will no longer be this ordinary human boy, he will be looked upon as our next king since you are our queen” Claudia holds her hand up to stop Liz from arguing ”Yes, you are our queen whether you like it or not. And that will make Max our king if he choose to be with you.”

”But what will happen if I don't tell him. If I can't make myself to do that? What then?” Liz interrupts.

”Then Max will be a very confused boy. You see I guess that he has this feeling inside him just like you. But where you understand it he can't do that without your explanation and that is not fair on him. Don't you agree?” says Claudia with a firm voice ”So I'm asking you again, no I'm telling you, that you have to tell him everything before you act on your feelings. Promise me that!”

Liz looks straight forward and agrees with a whisper ”I promise.” But what will happen now that we have made love without me telling him? Is it dangerous for him? Oh god, what will I do if I have put him in danger. I can't ask Granma either. If I do she will know and she will be so disappointed in me. Why couldn't I restrain myself? I should have said that I wasn't ready when he asked me... Oh, who am I kidding. I couldn't had said no even if I wanted to.

Back in Roswell Maria, Kyle and Zan is sitting in the Crash.

”Have you heard from Liz?” asks Maria. The boys shakes there head no. ”She called me this morning and told me they would be home tomorrow. Michael wanted to get back here so he and Max could ride to UNM together.”

”Well that will be hard since Max left the same day Parkers did” Zan snorts.

”What? Why would he do that?” asks Maria ”What I understood he hasn't told Michael.”

”How will I know? Max does what he wants and doesn't care what other people thinks.”

”That doesn't sound like Max” says Kyle. ”The Max I know has always cared about other people. I mean how many times hasn't he dragged us along to do things. It's not many brothers that would have done that.”

”People change” says Zan and looks away.

”Na-ah, I'm not buying that. Come on now and tell Maria what really happened” says Maria with a firm voice. ”You know it will be in your best interests to tell me.”

”I don't know what happened” screeches Zan and continues with a harsh voice ”Max can do what the fuck he wants. If he want to go back to UNM without telling Michael who am I to stop him? Ava asked him to stay and he left the same day, said he missed to register or some other BS. As far as I'm concerned he can stay at UNM and not bother to come home at all.” Zan stands up ”I'm out of here”

Maria stars at Kyle who shrugs his shoulders. ”Don't ask me. I don't know what happened between them. All I know is that me and Zan was at a party the night before Parkers, and now Max, left. You know that Liz broke up with him and he didn't take that well. He told me that Liz just needed some time to think and then they would get back together again. My question is. Why would she break up with Zan if he is the soul mate that she's supposed to meet?” He looks at Maria ”Do you know anything?”

”What do you mean Zan thinks they will be together again? The only thing I know is what Liz told me. We had a talk in the pool that evening and she told me that she had told Zan that they couldn't go out anymore because she thinks that she has met her soul mate She didn't think it was fair to continue to see Zan, so she talked to him, explained it all and he got mad and told her to think about it. You do know that they were casually dating, nothing serious, nothing exclusive and most of all nothing steady.”

”She told him about the soul mate thing?”

”That's what she said and I believe her. Liz doesn't want to hurt Zan so she told him when she met the soul mate person... Why would Zan say something else to you?”

”I don't know. Maybe he thought that he was her soul mate but then again, if he was she would have said anything to him before. Don't you think?”

”I'm sure she would have.” Maria sighed ”I hope this wont get ugly when she gets back tomorrow. I know that she was very upset that Zan didn't want to be around her. She thinks she lost one of her best friends and even though she didn't say anything out loud, I think she regrets that she agreed to go out with Zan.” She saw that Kyle got upset ”No, wait. I don't think she regrets all of it. Or... I don't know. If she looses her friend because of this I know she will regret it and that is not right.”

”Hmm... it seems like it's up to us to fix things between them then. They were friends before this whole mess and I, for one, thinks that they should stay friends. From what I have seen of them together it was nothing serious. Or with the way Zan is acting right now maybe it was from his side. But not from Liz side. I know that I have reacted a couple of times at how she was with him. I mean. Liz is the kind of person that likes to hug her friends and she does that a lot” Kyle continues with a smile ”But there were times when we were all together.... Take when we were playing minigolf. We all had a good time with laughs and Liz hugged us all many times, the only difference between me as her friend who is a boy to the boy who is supposed to be her boyfriend was that he got a kiss and that was it. Otherwise she treated us the same. You were together with Sam a couple of months ago. Did you treat him like that?”

Maria thinks about it ”No, I didn't treat Sam like that and now that you mention it I have to agree with you. Liz has never treated Zan in that true girlfriend/boyfriend thing. She told me a couple of weeks ago that Zan had started to nag about them taking it to the next base. When I asked what base that would be she said second. She said that all they had done was to share a couple of kisses, nothing more.”

”Ha! That's not what I have heard” says Kyle aloud. He looks around and see a few stares from other guests and lowers his voice ”According to Zan they had only home run left. All the other bases was covered. But why would he lie about that? And to me? I thought I was his best friend.” Kyle leans back in the booth and sighs ”Maybe we aren't as good friends as I thought.”

Maria leans over and pat his hand ”Oh Kyle. We will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. I know that Liz wants to meet us all at her place around 6.00. But if Zan proves to not be the good friend you thought you will always have me.” she smiles ”If mom and your dad continues on the road they are traveling now I see a marriage in the near future and I will get one of my best friends as a brother.”

Kyle smiles wide at her ”Thanks Maria. You sure knows how to cheer up a person.”
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 10 9/19/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm enjoying this different twist on things.
Especially with Liz looking for her soul mate, and going out with Zan as a casual thing.
No surprise......none of the girls like Tess!
Big problems with the four years age difference.
As far as Liz is concerned ........she and Zan have broken up.
So Max doesn't waste anytime making his move........and Liz doesn't mind at all.
Grandma Claudia gives some great advice.........just be honest.
Now we leave with school starting back up.........can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Carolyn: I'm glad you like my twists and turns. More to come.

CHAPTER 11

”What do you mean he left?” shouts Michael in the phone.

”Don't you shout at me Michael Parker” says Isabel with a firm voice ”Just like I said. Max left the same day you did. Said something about missing to register to an important class. Ava begged him to stay the whole week but he left a couple of hours later. Just took off.”

”But why would he do that? We made plans to go together since we will be sharing an apartment this year. Help each other move and stuff like that.”

”All I know is that it seemed like something had happened between him and Zan. That morning Zan was really mad at Max. He said some things to Max and left after. He wasn't home when Max left.” says Isabel. ”Sorry I can't be at more help”

”It's okey. I'll try his cell then. Bye” says Michael and hangs up the phone.

”What was that all about” asks Alex with his head in the fridge ”Snapple?”

”Sure” says Michael ”That was Isabel. I phoned to talk to Max as we would ride back to UNM together the day after tomorrow, but he had already left. According to Isabel he left the same day we did and gave some lame excuse about registration. I know that we made all our registrations before we came home this summer.”

”That's odd. Doesn't sound like Max at all. Did something happen?” asks Alex

”All Isabel knew is that Zan seemed angry at him for some reason but she can't tell why.”

”Hey, what are you talking about? Who was Zan angry at?” asks Liz and opens the fridge ”Hell, who took the last Apple-Snapple?”

Michael hides the bottle behind his back ”Oh... I don't know. Do you Alex?”

”Oh come on Mikey. You know that I only drink apple. Is there any Cherry Cola left?”

”I think I saw one in the back” says Alex and grabs it for her.

”So, who was Zan mad at?” she asks

”Well, I was just talking to Isabel and she said that Zan had been mad at Max for some reason and that Max left the same day we did.” says Michael

”But that doesn't sound right. Didn't you make plans to go back together? And why would Zan be mad at Max?” she trails off and start to think. Did Max say something to Zan about them? But why would he do that? Could Zan had understood something about the soul mate No, he wasn't anywhere near them that night. What is happening here? How can I get in contact with Max now? I have to get his cell number but how. I can't just ask Michael. He would want to know why I want it. What the hell is happening. I hate this mess.

”Liz! Where did you go?” asks Alex and waves his hand before her face.

”Oh” Liz slaps his hand away ”I was just thinking about why Zan would be angry with Max. He hasn't said anything to me.”

”Why would he do that? You broke with him, remember” says Alex.

”Yeah, I know but I hoped that we could still be friends. Like we were before. And by the way it was never serious. Zan knew that I was waiting for my soul mate” says Liz

”Hmm, what if you can't be the same friends as before. Or what if he was only waiting for your sexuality to wake up and the thought that he was your soul mate” says Michael

”No! I have been totally honest with him, all the way. And I did tell him when I ended it that I think I have found my soul mate”says Liz

”Wait! You think you have found your soul mate? When did this happen and why didn't I know about it?” asks Alex and glares at Liz.

Liz sighs ”A couple of weeks ago and I broke it off right away with Zan. And you didn't know because I didn't tell you. It's too much pressure as it is”

”And you think I would pressure you? Why would I do that? But who is it? Does he feel the same? Have you told him?” asks Alex on a roll

”Yeah, no pressure” says Liz and walks away

”Stupid” says Michael and glares at Alex

”What did I do?” says Alex and looks confused ”I'm just curious. Do you know?”

”No, I knew about the soul mate-thing but I don't know who it is and it's up to Liz to tell us when she is ready. So don't ask any more questions. You hear?”

Maria knocks on Liz door. ”I'll get it” she hears from the inside. The door opens and Michael stands before her.

”Hi spaceboy” she says ”Missed me?”

”Like a train wreck” answers Michel with a smirks ”Liz is in her room. Where is Kyle and Zan?”

”Oh, they are on their way. Had some things to talk about that's all” She blows him a kiss and walks to Liz.

”Hi chica” Maria yells when she enters Liz room just to find it empty.

”Out here” says Liz and looks in through the window ”It's too warm to be inside so come on”

Maria climbs through the window and sits down on the lounge chair that Liz has there. ”How was Granma? Okey? Was it fun to go back to the community? Did you miss me? Have you heard about Max? Do you know why Zan is mad at Max? I have heard some things and boy... Do I have to tell you some things but that can wait for another time when we are alone. Did...”

”Maria! Breathe! Please don't go all motormouth on me tonight. I don't think I can take it” says Liz.

”Motormouth?! Hmf... you have been spending to much time with spaceboy again. But if that's all he's got then he will not know what hit him when I get...”

”Maria! You're doing it again” sighs Liz

”Oh. Sorry” blushes Maria

”Hello ladies! Miss me?” Kyle sticks his head through the window. ”Is it safe to come outside?”

Liz smiles ”Sure is. Come on” She stands up and greats him with a hug and then she sees Zan behind Kyle. She takes a deep breath and turns to Zan ”Hi. I'm glad you came” she says as she gives him a hug. Zan pulls her against him hard and whispers ”I missed you”. Liz turns away from him and says to the boys ”Sit down”. Kyle feels like he have to help Liz out so quickly he sits down on Liz chair leaving it to Zan to sit next to Maria. He can see that Zan looks more then happy about his move but right now it's all about Liz.

”Okey. What have you been up to when I was away?” asks Liz with a smile ”Any juicy gossip?”

”Well, if it's gossip you want you have to talk to our gossip master Maria here. Between her and Isabel there isn't much to not know in our little part of the universe” says Kyle in a teasing voice.

”Oh, thanks – I think” says Maria ”Gossip. What has happened the last couple of days? Well, Tess and my bonehead cousin Sean are back together. Apparently it happened at Evans pool-party. You know, she was there to chaperone Serena. And Pam was with Tommy at his house party, she got to drunk and... blurp....all over him when they were making out” Maria was laughing so hard that she had tears trilling down her cheeks ”And.... and.... and..... all that was there at the party got to witness it.... she will never live this one down....”

”Oh my god” laughed Liz ”It's so good to hear about that blond bitch making a fool out of herself but I'm glad I wasn't there to witness it” she too has tears on her cheeks.

”Oh.. oh... oh and there's more” says Maria and tries to collect herself ”I saw Kyle being ambushed by some hot lips outside the UFO museum the other day”

”What? How did? Shut up Maria DeLuca” splutters Kyle ”Not another word”

”Oh Kyle” Liz turns to Kyle and in a singsong voice ”Who was it?”

Kyle stares hard at Maria as if to dare her to say anything. Maria takes the challenge ”Ava Evans” she yells and hide behind Zan's back. Liz and Zan turn their heads to Kyle who has turned in to a pretty nice shade of pink. Liz smiles at him and says ”I knew it”

”What? No! It was nothing like that. Come on, she's 13... She came up to me and attacked me. What could I do?”

”Nothing more then to let your soft kissable lips meld against hers in a loooong wet kiss” giggles Maria.

”No! No way. It was not like that.” Kyle looks over at Zan ”Come on man, you have to believe me. I didn't do anything”

”Hmm” Zan looks Kyle over ”I don't know. I have both heard and seen what your... Was is soft kissable lips, Maria?” Maria nods ”Okey, what your soft kissable lips can do to a girl” says Zan before he too laughs hard. ”I was just kidding, I know my sister”

The four friends continues to talk and laugh all evening. Suddenly Liz looks over to Maria and asks ”Want to sleep over?”

Maria can see that Liz wants to talk about something and she has some things to talk to Liz as well. ”Sure, let me just call mom and tell her”

”I think that’s my cue to leave for the night” says Kyle ”You coming” he asks Zan.

”Nah, go ahead. I have to talk to Liz about something alone” says Zan.

Kyle looks over to Liz to see if it's okey and when she nods he says ”Night” and leaves.

”What do you want?” asks Liz and looks through her window at Maria who is on the phone with her mom.

”I just wanted to talk to you” says Zan ”I wanted to know if you changed your mind”

”Change my mind about what?”

”About us” sighs Zan ”I know that you love me deep down and I want us to be together.”

”Zan, stop this. I told you when I ended it that this could never be. I was honest with you about that I think I have met my soul mate I know you don't want to hear about this but I have never lied to you and I will not start now.” says Liz with a firm voice

”But how do you know that? You told me before that when your sexuality was awaken you would now. But how do you know? Could it just be that you are confused? It could be me that this is all about!” whines Zan

”No, I'm sorry but it isn't you. I told you that from the beginning. Why do you think that I have only kissed you and never done anything else. Why I insisted that it was only casual dating? I know that you have wanted it to be more, to take more steps and I know that you think you love me. But I think that you are the one that is confused. I have told you that I can't be with just anyone. It has to be my soul mate and I have met him. There could never be anyone else. I'm sorry. I really am but as I was saying. I won't start lie to you now.”

”I know that you can learn to love me if you just give it time” grumbles Zan

”No...”begins Liz before she is abrupted by Maria ”Mom said it was okey. Are you done talking?”

”Yes” says Liz, ”No” says Zan and stares at Liz. ”I think that there is nothing more to say about this topic” says Liz ”You must stop this now. It will only destroy the friendship that we have and now I think it's time for you to leave.”

Zan stands up and whispers in Liz ear ”This is far from over. Trust me!” and then he leaves.

Liz stands still and wonder what he was talking about. ”What was that about” asks Maria and comes up to her. ”Are you okey?”

Liz sits down and takes a deep breath ”I don't know. I really don't know. What the hell happened? I have been honest with Zan from the beginning. I told you all about that damn prophecy and my soul mate and everything. I never tried to hide anything from him. I was honest when I found my soul mate and ended it with him. I even told him why I was doing that. And now this... What is this? The twilight zone? What has happened with him Maria. I don't recognize him any more.”

”I really don't know. He has been acting weird since you ended with him but I never thought he would do something like this. Oh, and I talked to Kyle yesterday. We had our usual snack time at the Crash and Zan was in a really bad mood. We asked him about Max and he blew up and left. I mean, what was that about? After that Kyle and I talked a bit about Zan. We agree that this isn't him. And when we compared notes it was even more confusing.”

”What do you mean?”

”Kyle said that he thought that what you and Zan had was never a real relationship, not from your side that is. He told me that the only difference between how you would be with him and Zan was that Zan got some kisses. And then he told me what Zan had told him about your relationship and here is the big confusion part. According to Zan you two have done everything but the home run so to speak, but that it was the next step that you would take. You just had to think for a couple of days and then you would come back to him.

”We what?! What the fuck. Why is he saying that. You know it isn't true.” yells Liz.

”I know and I told Kyle what you had told me. That the only thing you did with Zan was some kisses. Kyle believed me and got pretty upset with the knowledge that Zan has been lying to him. So if Zan continues to act up I know that Kyle is on your side in this.”

”I don't want any sides. I just want it to be like before. Why is he doing this?” sobs Liz

”I don't know chica but remember I got your back. I'm always here for you whenever you want to talk or need me to do something about him.” says Maria

Liz smile and hugs Maria hard. ”What would I do without you?”

”Let's hope we never find out” says Maria and hugs Liz back.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 11 9/20/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz will tell everyone who her soul mate is when she is ready.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

CHAPTER 12

Liz watch Michael enter the bathroom from her door. She waits until she hear the shower and then she sneaks into his room. ”Where is it” she mumbles to herself. ”Come on, where have you put it? Ah, there....” She grabs Michaels cellphone and opens the address book ”M,m,m,m... oh, Max.” She takes out her own phone and write Max number in it. She can hear Alex walk by the room and hurry to put back Michaels cell right where she found it. She listens by his door before she sneaks out and back into her own room.

”Where were you” asks Maria

Liz jumps and laughs ”Oh, nowhere, just in the kitchen”

Maria looks at Liz. Something is up with her she thinks. ”No, you weren't. I was looking for you and I didn't see you.”

”Oh, umm... I guess you just missed me” says Liz and turns away. She puts her phone down on her desk and says ”I think I'm gonna take a shower and then we could go downstairs for some breakfast” and she walks into her bathroom. She breaths out behind the closed door. Shit, that was too close.

Maria stands and look at the bathroom door and then over to Liz phone. Why would she take the phone with her ? I now it was on her desk earlier this morning and now she had in on her. That's not like Liz. Maria can't refuse and grabs Liz phone. She look through it and is trying to figure this puzzle out. Hmmm, wait a minute. Max! Why would Liz have Max phone number? She hears a knock on the door and quickly puts the phone down. She opens the door and sees Michael there. ”Where is Liz” he asks.

”In the shower”

”Tell her to come downstairs after. I have to talk to her” he says and then leaves.
Well hello to you too mumbles Maria as she close the door. She looks at the phone again but decides that there isn't any more time. But I will definitely talk to Liz.

Liz and Maria is laying in Maria’s backyard sunbathing. “This is my kind of life” sighs Maria. “Why can't we have more weeks left before school starts. I hate it that next week that damn alarm will go off early as hell every damn morning. ”

“Not every morning. You can still sleep in on the weekend” smiles Liz but then her smile fades. She grabs her stomach and makes a face.

“What's wrong chica” asks Maria alarmed “You don't look to good”

“I don't know. I think I'm hungry, just remembered that I skipped breakfast this morning. I overslept and was in a hurry to get here”

“Sure, go look in the kitchen. I think there is some fruit in there and some yoghurt in the fridge if you want something light. Could you bring me a Cherry Coke?”

“Thanks, will do that” says Liz and walks in to Maria’s kitchen. She finds the yoghurt and slices some strawberries in it. She grabs an banana just in case and some Cherry Coke for Maria. On her way out she suddenly feels dizzy. What the hell was that she asks herself. I really must eat something.

“Here's your coke” she says and hands it over to Maria. Liz eats the food and they continue to talk and sunbath.

“Liz. I must ask you this. I have been thinking about it for a while now and... why do you have Max number in your phone?”

“What? How do you know that?”

“I'm...ehm...I borrowed it to call mom earlier” lies Maria.

“Well, there's your answer. People borrow my phone and with Max number I know that Michael, Isabel, Zan and even Ava has borrowed it to call him.” says Liz. Behind her back she keeps her fingers crossed that Maria will stop asking questions.

“Okey. That's what I thought” says Maria and thinks that there's more to this story then Liz is telling. “So, what do you think about the school start next week? By the way, have you seen Zan any more?”

“I'm looking forward to school, you know I like school and still you ask the same question every time and you get the same answer. I would have thought that you knew the answer by now.”

“Maybe I'm hoping for a change. So I don't look so hopeless by your side.”

“Come on now Maria. You're not hopeless just a little less interested in school.” laughs Liz “And to answer your other question. No, I haven't seen Zan. Or I should say that I have seen him and he walked the other way when he saw me. I can't understand...” Liz stopped, gave up a small cry with her hand over her mouth and ran the fastest she could to the toilet. She got there just in time to throw up the little she had been eating.

Maria was chocked to see Liz run away and she took off after her. When she came inside she could hear Liz throw up. She walked in to the bathroom, gave a washcloth to Liz and then she asked “What the hell is going on here? I have known you for four years now and I think I can count the times you have been sick on one of my hands.”

Liz sat down on the floor with the washcloth over her forehead. “I don't know. It started this morning. I wasn't hungry and I felt a bit queasy. I think I caught something at the community. I know there was a virus going round with a lot of sick people. It will pass in a couple of days. Could you please call Alex and see if he can drive me home. I don't feel up for a walk right now.”

“Sure, is your phone out back?”

“Yeah, it's on my clothes” says Liz. When Maria walks out to call she thinks. I hope she bought that story, sure there were some sick people in the community but I don't think it was like this. What the hell is going on? I can't even remember when I was sick the last time. She stands up and walks slowly out back. “Alex is on his way” says Maria “I hope you feel better soon so we can go shop for new clothes. You know... our girlie tradition” smiles Maria.

“I sure hope so. Both on me getting better and for you to not be sick now. I'm saying sorry in advance if you do. It wasn't my purpose, if I had known I would get sick I would have stayed home.”

“Come on chica. Listen to a simple human, you can't decide if and when you will get sick. It just happens” laughs Maria. “But have you tried to heal yourself?”

“That's the only thing I can't heal – I think – sickness. I can heal every kind of wound but not illness. I have tried. One of Granma Claudia’s friends got cancer. I tried to heal her but all I could do was make her feel better and it gave her a few months longer. Some may want that, like she did, but on the other hand I know that there are those that doesn't want that so I'm not doing that anymore. I only heal wounds if I have to.” Liz sits down on the sunbed. “Where is Alex?”

“He should be here soon. What's wrong? Feeling sick again?”

“No, just dizzy like hell. I guess this is how Michael felt when he tried to drink beer that one time. He got so drunk on one sip that he almost couldn't stand up. After he said that he was really dizzy, everything was brighter and louder and he was really sick after. That was when both Alex and me decided to never try alcohol.”

They can hear a car come to a stop in front of the house and then “Lizzie! Lizzie!”

“Back here” yells Maria. Alex and Isabel comes running to the back. Liz try to give him a smile but her whole world is spinning. Alex knees down in front of her and asks “How are you? You sure don't look good”

“Gee, thanks. You know how to make a girl feel better” moans Liz “How can I still feel sick when I can't have anything left in my stomach” she asks.

“I have no idea” says Alex and then looks over to Maria. “Do you have a bucket or something like that to lend us. If she gets sick again I don't want her to puke all over the car. I don't think dad would be too happy about that.”

“Sure, get her out to the car and I will get one for you. Isabel. Her stuff is over there” says Maria and walks inside in hunt of a bucket.

The next day Liz is feeling better and decides to call Max. She takes her cell with her out on the balcony to get some privacy. Hmm, lets see know. I hope he is home alone she thinks.

“Hello”

“Max? Umm, it's Liz”

“What do you want” says Max “Why are you calling me? Zan has already told me everything and I guess a congratulation is in order.”

“What? What are you talking about? I know I should have called earlier but you left and I didn't have your cell number. I took it from Michael without him knowing”

“Well, you didn't have to bother. As I said. Zan told me that you two are back together so don't call again. If that was all I'm late for my date so see you sometime” says Max and hangs up the phone. He sits down on his bed with a heavy sigh. Why did she call? To tell me that she regrets what happened between us? She is with Zan now and there is nothing I can do about that. He turns around and punches the pillow a couple of times. I hope she is happy now...

Liz stares at the phone. He's going on a date. I guess he doesn't feel the same thing I did. The tears are starting to fall down her cheeks and she punches in a phone number. When the person on the other end answers she sobs “Please help me” and then she breaks down when her heart is falling into pieces. “I'll be right there” says the person on the other end.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 12 9/21/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh boy Liz is sick. Wow Max is being rude. Max should have talked to Liz instead of listening to Zan. Wondering who Liz called? Hopefully it is someone she can trust.

L-J-L 76