Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Complete 10/19/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 12 9/21/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max is acting without thinking.....
Maybe he needs to find out why Liz is sick and throwing up.
Thanks for the new part,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 13 9/23/16

Post by Lillmonster »

L-J-L 76: I agree. Max should listen but remember that it was his own brother that told him about Liz and he doesn't have any reason to not believe what Zan is saying.

Carolyn: Max doesn't know that Liz is sick.

CHAPTER 13

A person is climbing up the ladder to Liz balcony, sees Liz lying on the lounge chair curled up to a ball and crying so hard that she almost can't get any air. “Oh, Lizzie, baby. What has happened? What can I do? Please, calm down and talk to me” says the person and sits down next to Liz. The next second Liz is secure in an warm and hard hug and feels a hand stroke over her hair and a voice mumbling nonsens words to her.

After a while Liz is starting to calm down and looks up into the persons blue eyes. “Thanks Kyle. I didn't know who to call”

“Come on Lizzie. You know I'll be there if you need me. That's what friends do and I know you would do the same for me if it was needed.”

Liz nods her head and sniffs back some tears. “You are making yourself sick when you cry like this. Can you tell me what happened?” says Kyle.

Liz takes a deep breath and hurries to say “My soul mate doesn't feel the same as me. He's out on a date” before she sobs hard again.

“Oh, are you sure?” asks Kyle a bit surprised. They have all heard the story about the prophecy and soul mate. This was not how it should be happening. “Maybe it was a misunderstanding”

“Noooo” moans Liz “He told me himself, before he hung up on me”

“Wait a minute. I guess you have to tell me a little more so I can help you. I promise I won't tell anyone and you now I don't take promises lightly”

Liz sits down on the chair and takes some deep breaths to calm herself down. She is starting to feel a bit queasy again. She looks into Kyles eyes “You have to promise me on Buddha that you will never tell anyone what I'm about to say to you”

“Okey, like I said. I'm taking my promises seriously. And I know that you know that” Kyles smiles a little.

“I called my soul mate tonight to talk to him. The last time we met somethings happened and we needed to talk about that... Don't ask me what happened because I will not tell you. Anyway, he was cold and mean on the phone. Told me congratulations on being back with Zan. What the fuck was that? I haven't even talked so Zan since I came home last week. And then he told me to never call him again and that he was late for his date. A-a-a-and th-then h-he h-h-hung up o-on me” she breaks down in tears again.

Kyle lay his arm around her and squeezes “It will be fine. I'm sure of that” and then he thinks “But what was this comment about Zan? Is your soul mate someone we know?”

Liz ducks her head even lower and moans then she is off into the bathroom once again to throw up. Kyles comes after her “I told you you would be sick with all the crying. Please Liz, you're scaring me” He stands outside the door and wait until she is finished then he helps her to lie down on her bed. “Sweetie” he says “If I 'm gonna be able to help you, you have to tell me who this person is. It's obviously someone we know because the comment on Zan”

Liz buries her head in the pillow and is trying to make the world to stop spinning. “It's Max” she says and it met with silence. She lifts her head and look over to Kyle who is staring at her. “Kyle, say something”

“Max? As in Max Evans? Zan's brother who you have known the last four years? That Max?”

“Who else do you know that is named Max” she sighs

“Okey, when? How? Why?”

“When, well a couple of weeks ago. The same time as I ended it with Zan. I just knew it was him and to answer how... Do you remember that everyone said it would be a tingling feeling?” Kyle nods “Well, try struck by lightning and it would be a more precise comment. Why? How the hell should I know. It's not like I suddenly decided that Max was gonna be my soul mate. Fuck, I had nothing to say about it. Bang! It was there and that was it” She lays down again and moans “Can someone stop the fucking world from spinning. It makes me feel sick again”

Kyle hold up his hands “I can't help you with your spinning joyride but I will talk so some guys to see if Zan has said something to them. And if I can't get the answers I want I will ask him myself. But now I think I'm getting Nancy because you don't look too good”

Liz just moans and runs to the toilet again. Kyles sigh and walk out of Liz room in hunt of her mother. He sees her cooking in the kitchen “Hi Mrs Parker. I just wanted to get you. Liz is in her room and she's not feeling good. In fact she is pretty sick.”

“Sick? Lizzie?” and then she's off. Kyle shakes his head and think about his own mother who left his dad and him when he was younger. That is how a mom should be. He walk out the door in hunt of an explanation about what is going on.

Nancy rushes into Liz room just as Liz is coming out from the bathroom. “Oh baby. What is wrong with you?”

“Mom, it's nothing. I just got sick. I hope it will pass quickly because I have a ton of stuff to do. School starts in four days.”

“Lizzie, lie down and I will get you something to ease the nausea.”

Kyle is walking downstairs and into the Crash. He sees Sam, Ted and Rick there. “Hi guys” he says and sits down at their table.

“Hi man” says Sam. “What's up?”

“Oh, nothing much. Just came from Liz.” He turns around to pretend to search for someone “You see Zan?” he asks

“Nah, not today” says Ted “But yesterday was a slamming party, We missed you”

“Well, had to do dinner with dad and Amy. Was Zan at the party?”

“Sure was. I thought it was a bit funny since he and Liz are back together. But who am I to judge if the guy wants to have some fun” laughs Sam.

“Hmm, that can't be right since Liz isn't back with Zan. At least not what she knows and I just talked to her” says Kyle “Well, see ya” and then he walks out. Time to hunt down Zan and find out what the fuck he is doing.

“I'll get it” shouts Ava and opens the door. “Oh, hi Kyle. Came to see me?”

“No. Is Zan home? And I don't have time for your games now” says Kyle

Ava looks a bit miffed “He's out back”

“Thanks” Kyle walks through the house in search of Zan. Zan is sitting on a chair listening to some music when he sees Kyle.

“What are you doing here? Haven't seen you in days. Some kind of friend you are” he snorts

“What the fuck is your problem” yells Kyle “Are you accusing me of being a bad friend? Well excuse me for standing by my friends that won't lie to me”

“I'm sure am. You haven't been around and then I see you over at Liz. What kind of friend does that?”

“Well the kind of friend who is there for his friends when they need him. You know the friends that won't spread rumors and lie about things. I don't know what the fuck you are doing but it stops right now. You will tell the truth about Liz.”

“What truth? What have I said that is a lie”

“Oh, where should I start? Well, maybe at the beginning. How about that?”

“And what do you know about things?” growls Zan

“First of all you said to me and everyone else that you and Liz were in a relationship and that you were going steady. Strike 1” he holds up his hand as he ticks of lie after lie that Zan has told about Liz. “And last I hear from different people that you are telling them that you and Liz are back together. What the fuck is that about? How do you think all this is making Liz feel?”

“Well, first of all I know that she loves me. She just needs time to understand that...”

“Are you listening to yourself? You know about the proph...” Kyle stops himself “that story and special person and all the rest. How can you sit there and tell me this when you know about that?”

“Like I was saying. I know that I'm that person, Liz just needs some time to figure it out. So I'm not lying”

“What kind of sick bastard are you? Where did the Zan we know go? This isn't you, not the person that has been my friend forever. Now it's like I don't know you. What you have to do is fix this. You have to tell everyone that you and Liz are over. I don't care if you say that you broke up with her or whatever but you will do this. You are destroying her life as we speak. Did you know that when I left her she was so sad and upset that she made herself sick. She has found out that her soul mate, who isn't you, believes your lies.”

Zan smirks “Great! That was the whole point. Why should he have her when she belongs to me?”

“Zan! Liz doesn't belong to you. Listen to yourself. Can you do that?”

“Why should he have her. I saw her first...”

“My god. What are you? Five? This is the real life you know, not a dreamworld, and right now you are destroying their life. Do you want them to go through life sad and miserable?”

“What do you know about it? I saw them! I saw them in the park, coming out from some bushes, correcting their clothes and kissing! Why would they do something like that to me?” yells Zan

“Buddy. I don't know what you did see or didn't see but I know that you have to come clean to them and apologize. Before it's to late and you loose both of them. Is that what you want?” Kyle shakes his head and walk inside to leave.

“Why are you yelling?” asks Isabel “I thought you were Zan's friend”

“I am” says Kyle “The question is are Zan mine? He has been lying to me for months and spreads rumors about Liz. That is just not right in my opinion and until he fix things he's on his own.” Then he leaves.

Isabel stares after him and then turn her head to look out to Zan. She walks out and asks “What have you done?” with a resolute air.

Liz is in her bed when Nancy walks in “How are you Lizzie? Feel any better?”

“Not so good. I don't think I can throw up anything more. It's impossible. There isn't anything left” moans Liz.

“Oh baby. What is happening to you? I can't remember when you were sick the last time. Dad is on the phone with Granma Claudia to see of anyone over at the community can help you.”

“Dad is talking to Granma?” Oh oh, this is bad she thinks. Is this how I will react now that I know Max don't feel the same. That he rejected me. Will I be this week and queasy person all the time?

Jeff walks in with a phone in his hand “Lizzie, Granma wants to talk to you. We will leave you alone know” and he drags Nancy out of her room.

“Hello” whispers Liz

“ELIZABETH PARKER! What have you done?” yells Claudia
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 13 9/23/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What a mess everything is in......
Wish we all had a good friend like Kyle.
Soul mate has a big misunderstanding........but how will it be corrected.
Zan sure won't help........he keeps spreading the wrong information.
Zan's attitude is really upsetting Liz..........and now Grandma is on the phone.
Can't wait to hear what she has to say!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 14 9/24/16

Post by Lillmonster »

CHAPTER 14

“I haven't done anything” whisper Liz

“That's not right. You have done something but not the thing that you should have done” says Claudia. “Get Nancy's help to pack everything you need. Tomorrow you will come back to the community to live with me. You have made quite a mess there and now we have to fix it. Understood?”

“But Granma...”

“No but. Just do as I say for once” Claudia sighs “It will work out fine. I promise. Now get Nancy and start packing. Jeff will drive you here with all your stuff. Your friends can come and visit but for some time you have to stay here where we can help you. Okey? Great. See you tomorrow and we will talk more then. That you can count on”

Liz hang up the phone and walk slowly out in the living room where her parents are waiting. “Granma said that I should pack everything” tears are rolling down her cheeks.

“Oh, baby, what have you done?” says Nancy and hugs her hard. She looks over at Jeff who just looks devastated. This is his daughter, his little Lizzie, little pumpkin and now she will be leaving to live with his mother. What the hell have she been doing? I sure hope to get some answers tomorrow or I will go crazy.

“Come on baby. Let's go call your friends, maybe they can help you pack and tonight you can have a big sleepover out in the living room and yes, the boys can stay. Maybe you should invite Isabel and Ava too”

“That would be fun, thanks mom” says Liz

That evening everyone except Zan is there. They are packing all the things that Liz can't be without in boxes. “How long will you be staying there” asks Ava.

“I don't know” says Liz “First they must find out what is wrong with me and I don't know how long that could take”

“I will miss you” sniffs Maria

“I will miss you all too but you can come and visit me. Maybe some weekend. I know it is a 5 h drive but if you leave Friday after school you can stay until Sunday. Alex can drive. Can't you?” says Liz and looks at Alex

“Of course. We won't let our Lizzie get to far from us. We will always follow” smiles Alex. “I will be going with you and dad tomorrow. We will take turns driving. It could be a bit hard to drive over there and back on the same day. But when we are two it will work out fine.”

“And on that note I have a-not-so-nice thing to tell you all. It's about Zan” says Kyle and looks Liz straight in the eyes. She nods to make him go ahead. “I have been hearing from a couple of guys that Zan has been going around and talking shit and lies about Liz.”

“What? I don't believe it” says Ava “Not Zan”

“Sorry sis” Isabel turns to Ava “I confronted Zan after Kyle left today and I told me everything. The problem is he believes the stuff he has said. He truly believes that Liz loves him and that they should be together” She turns to Liz “I'm sorry, I tried to talk to him but he won't listen. I don't know what to do”

Alex put his arms around Liz shoulders “Maybe he will figure it out when you are moving away”

Liz leans her head on Alex shoulder “Do you think so?”

“Yep! If he can't take that hint he seriously needs help” Alex then asks “Have you told Michael yet?” She open her eyes wide and shakes her head. They all look at how pale Liz look and the next second she's gone. The bathroom door slams shut and they can hear her throw up.

Maria and Kyle look at Alex with worried eyes. “This is getting worse. Isn't it?” asks Maria. “Will she be alright at Granma Claudia’s” asks Kyle.

Alex shrugs his shoulder “I don't know. I have no idea what this is all about but I guess it has to do with that damn proph....”

“Alex!” yells Liz as she walk out to them again “What do you think you're doing?”

Alex look up startled and see the confusion in Isabel and Ava’s eyes. “Ehm.. I mean...”

“What are you talking about? Do you know what is wrong or what?” asks Isabel concerned. Liz is their friend too and she wants to know and be there for her if she could.

Alex pleads with his eyes to Liz “Please, it's time” he says” I want to do this. Neck or nothing, kill or cure and all that shit” Liz nod her head and then look at Maria and Kyle. “Will you help us with this” she asks “Sure. Of course. Bet on it” is their answer.

Liz inhales sharply “Are you okey” asks Isabel right away “Maybe you should sit down”

“I'm fine now” says Liz “but maybe it should be you and Ava sitting down. What we have to tell you could be hard to believe. But I assure you that we are not lying about anything we are about to tell you. Okey?”

Isabel look from one to another in the room and last at Ava “What do you think” she asks. Ava shrugs her shoulder “I don't know but this seem important to them” She turns to Liz “Tell us”

“Before I start you have to promise me to never tell another living soul about what we are telling you. Can you do that?” Isabel and Ava nods their heads. “Okey, here goes... You see Michael, Alex and me are not the regular human, we are in fact hybrids – alien hybrids...” and then she tells them the whole story with some help from Alex, Maria and Kyle. Everything about the community, Antar, royals, prophecy, soul mate. Everything that has happened up until now. Isabel and Ava are listening with big eyes and without a word.

Alex hesitate but lean over to Isabel and put his finger under her chin to close her mouth. She look at him with confusion. “You mean you are an alien? Is that what you are saying? And Michael?” she turns to Liz “And you?”

“Not the regular alien” jokes Alex “Just the best parts of it, the rest is all human” Maria and Kyle snickers. Isabel shakes her head. She's having a hard time to believe this and an even harder time to understand.

“I know, it takes some time to digest but it will be fine. Just remember that they are the same people that you have known for the last four years” says Maria

Kyle catches Liz eyes and motions his head to the door, indicating that he wants to talk to her alone. Liz nods and walk to the door. “We will be right back guys. If there is some questions Alex and Maria can answer them” and then they leave.

“What was that about” asks Maria

“I have no idea” says Alex “Kyle might now something about Zan that he wants to tell Liz first” He turns to Ava “Have any questions”

“Only one right now. How do you know when you met your soul mate? I know Kyle is mine but he doesn’t agree with me”

Isabel look at Alex over Ava’s head and smiles “She knows what she wants and she's never giving up”

In the kitchen Kyle is telling Liz everything that he found out from the guys and from Zan himself. Liz shakes her head as tears start to run down her cheeks. “Are you telling me he saw us? What did he see?”

“He said that he saw you in the park, coming out from some bushes and fix your clothes. Then he saw you kissing... What did you do there in the park?” he asks.

Liz blushes behind her tears “That's non of your business”

Kyle just look at her and thinks and then “Oh.. OH! You mean...”

“Shut up Kyle. Not another word”

“Is this why you are so sick? Because of...”

“I don't know, it could be. It started right before he rejected me. Maybe this is how my life will be know when he don't want me”

“Don't say that. After hearing what Zan said and what you said about – him – I'm sure this is just a simple misunderstanding. I'm certain that Zan will come clean and tell him about the lie” says Kyle. And if he doesn't I will make him do it, he thinks.

“Let's get back to the others” says Liz and dries her eyes.

Everyone is looking at Liz as she enters her room. “I have one last favor to ask of you”

“What is it” asks Maria “You know I've got your back. Always remember that”

“I know, I know... That's nice to hear.” she smiles “But I have to ask you to keep my moving and illness a secret”

“Why” asks Ava “If we tell Zan about this maybe he will stop being so dumb”

“No, I don't want anyone else outside this room to know about this”

“You can't keep this from Michael” says Alex. “I'm almost sure that mom has already told him about what has been happening since he left”

Liz sighs “Okey, but no one else. Not Zan. Not Max. Not Serena. Noone! And I will call Michael to tell him the same. I don't want anyone to know where I am or why I left. Okey. Can you do that for me?”

They all agree but Maria has to ask “What did Kyle tell you”

“That was for my ears only” says Liz “If I want you to know I will tell you but right now I don't. And I won't” she says when she sees Maria's about to object.

“And why not? Since when do you have secrets from me but tell Kyle” asks Maria a bit miffed.

“Well, Kyle was there when I needed someone” she didn't tell Maria that she called Kyle for help “And we all know that sometimes you have this little problem about keeping your mouth shut” jokes Liz

Maria is about to argue against Liz comment when she see that all the others are looking at her with smiles on their faces “Oh, okey... You tell me when you can” she grumbles with her arms crossed over her chest. She wasn't happy and glared at Kyle. She was jealous that Kyle knew stuff about Liz that she didn't.
And it didn't make things better that it was Kyle that Liz searched comfort in and talked to when she had her breakdown later that evening.

The next morning they were woken by hearing Liz in the toilet, being sick and crying real hard.

“Lizzie. Are you alright” asks Alex but he didn't get any answer. He looked at the others and unlocked the door with his hand. He could here a gasp from Isabel but right now he didn't care. His sister needed him. He looked in and saw that Liz was lying on the floor, crying. “Please Lizzie. Talk to me. You are scaring us all”

Liz looked at him and yelled “Get out! Get out of here! Leave me the fuck alone!” and then cried again.

Alex stumbled out through the door with a shocked expression “I don't know what the hell is going on but I have never seen here like that before. If somebody knows something tell me now”

They all looked at each others and they all had the same air of confusion, except Kyle. He took a deep breath and walked over to the door. He knocked once and let him self in.

That made Maria almost furious. “Why the hell is she accepting Kyle and not her own brother in there. This isn't right. It should be Alex or me in there with her. I'm her best friend.”

“You are one of her best friends” says Alex “You know that it has always been you, Kyle and Zan. And now she only have you and Kyle.”

“But why him over me? I'm a girl like her, I can understand things better than him” she says sarcastic

Isabel thought about Maria’s statement. She thinks out loud “Maybe it's because you are a girl that makes it easier to talk to Kyle”

“What do you mean” asks Maria

“What? Oh, I was just thinking but it could be that it's easier to talk to Kyle about this. I don't know how but I think that has to do with Zan at some part. And who else to help Liz here than Zan's best friend” says Isabel

“Lizzie please calm down. You will only be sick again and I don't know how long they can keep Maria from barging in here” says Kyle with a smile

Liz is still crying but at a calmer state. “I know, but it's so hard. It feels like I'm breaking into little pieces. I can't breath, I can't move, everything hurts. Why can't he feel the same? Why did he say all that stuff? Why did he leave? Why can't he listen to me?” She looks at Kyle for some answers.

“Oh, Lizzie. I don't know why he did all the things he did. I still think this will get better once he knows the truth. You just have to hang in there until then.”

Take the light, and darken everything around me
Call the clowns and listen closely, I'm lost without you

Call your name every day when I feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down but I'll rise above this, rise above this

Hate the mind, regrets are better left unspoken
For all we know, this void will grow and
Everything's in vain, distressing you though it leaves me open
Feels so right, but I'll end this all before it gets me

Call your name every day, when I feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but I'll rise above this, rise above this

(Rise Above This by Seether)

“And what if I can't” she whisper

“You just....”

The door opens “Who are you talking about? What is hurting? What the hell is going on between you two?” Maria is almost at a furious state

Liz pulls up from the floor and stands in front of Maria “Who gave you the right to barge in on a private discussion? Didn't I tell you last night that I don't want to talk about this with you? Or anyone else for that matter. So why can't you be the friend I need an keep your fucking nose out of my business” Liz eyes are almost black with the rage that is running in her. “If you can't accept my terms to a problem that is completely mine then you know where the door is. I don't need this right now on top of everything else”

“That is my problem right now. I want to now what the hell is happening. You are my friend and you behave like this. Who are you? Did someone body snatch you or something? This is not like you to keep secrets from me” cries Maria

“I have told you time and time again now that I don't want to talk about it. Fuck! I don't even talk to Alex, my own brother, and do you see him behave like you? No, because he knows that I will talk to him when I'm ready. Who do you think you are to demand things from me just because we are best friends? I don't have to tell you anything if I don't want to. Got that?” Liz takes a deep breath and sigh “I think it would be best if you left now, Maria. I'll call you when I get to Granma. Okey?”

Maria is shocked. She knew that if she pushed Liz to hard it could backfire but she never thought it would be like this. She glares at Liz and hisses “Don't bother”. Then she turn around and runs out of the apartment.

Everyone is stunned silent of the display that was before them. Liz sobs again “Why can't she just listen to me?”

Alex puts his arms around her and hugs her hard “She will understand. I think it's a shock to her that you, in her eyes, choose Kyle over her”

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Great part.
I don't think Liz is happy about going back to the community.
But at least she get away from Zan and the bad rumors he is spreading.
Wonder what will be happening?
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

wow so many twist and turns loving it can't wait for more :shock:
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 15 9/26/16

Post by Lillmonster »

Carolyn and Natalie: It is a lot of twists and turns. But that wasn't my intention from the beginning. This story just had a mind of it's own and I followed. ;)

CHAPTER 15

“We are here. Can you make it” asks Jeff as he pulls in on Granma Claudia’s driveway. Liz nods but holds her hand over her mouth. The same second the car stops she is out of the car running up the stairs and in to the toilet.

“Hi...”says Claudia and looks after Liz. She turns to Jeff and Alex “Hi guys. I expected you here an hour ago.”

“We had to make many pit stops for Liz sake. I can't understand how she can have anything to be sick from” says Jeff and shakes his head.

“Come in and have some coffee and then we can unload Liz stuff. I bet you want to turn back as soon as possible”

Jeff and Alex follows Granma inside. Liz is coming out of the toilet “Should we unload?”

“Coffee first and unloading later” says Claudia “Out back”

“Did anything happened on the way here?” says Granma

“Nothing more then me being sick all the time” says Liz

“Are you sure someone can help her” asks Alex “I have never seen her like this and I'm kind of worried. I don't want my sister to feel this way and I really don't want her to live away from us”

“Oh Alex” Liz hugs him “You can come here as often as you like. I want you to be here with me but since I can't stay in Roswell now and you don't want to leave” she smiles and winks her eye.

“Why wouldn't you leave Roswell now” asks Jeff and looks at his son.

They can all see Alex turn in to a shade of pink and look down “Nothing”

“Ha, that blush says that there is a whole lot more then nothing” jokes Granma “Could it be a special girl involved?”

“Well, yes” says Alex “You see I have always liked her and the last couple of weeks it seems like she likes me too. And last night we had to tell her about us since she is a friend of us and she suspected some weird stuff when Liz got sick and..”

Jeff holds his hand up to cut him off in his rambling “Last night you say? That means that she was at our house and since Maria already knows about us and I think Ava is too young that must mean that the special girl is Isabel”

Liz laughs behind her hand while Alex is trying to kill her with his eyes “Yeah, it's Isabel” he confirms

“Okey, she is really pretty and we know all the Evans kids so no problem there. Go for it” says Jeff''

Liz is lying on a blanket out in the backyard looking at the stars and is thinking about Max. Her tears are falling again.

“Lizzie” Granma walks out and sits down next to her “Oh honey bear. What have you done? Didn't you listen to anything I said when you were here?”

Liz dries her cheeks “I don't know what you are talking about” she looks away from Granma. I can't see her in the eyes now. She will be so disappointed in me.

“Oh Liz. I know more then you do so this time you will really listen to me. Do I make myself clear? This is very important and if it is as I suspect it could be critical”

Liz turns around quickly “What do you mean? Critical for who?”

“First of all, I know that you have slept with Max”

“I didn't sleep with him” says Liz “We made love” she mumbles and looks down.

“Okey. You told me before about the, what was the phrase, lightning that struck you when he kissed you. So here is a critical question. Did you tell him about yourself and your heritage before you made love?”

“No, it happened the night before we came here last. I wanted to but I was too scared. I wanted him so much and I was afraid the he would have disgusted by me and left me there”

“But Liz. That was his choice to make. Now you took that away from him. I just hope he doesn't feel as strong as you do already. Please. Tell me”

“He don't and that hurts so much that I can die” sobs Liz “I called him and he said that I shouldn't call him again. Then he told me he was late for a date. Apparently Zan has lied to a bunch of people, including Max, that I'm with him again. Totally wrong. I could never be with anyone else. Granma, I love him”

“Oh, Lizzie, I know. But you have to tell me”

“Tell you what?” she sniffles

“Exactly what happened when you made love. How come you took that decision right after you found out that he's the one?”

Liz blushes ans says “It felt like I was home. I could feel my soul reach out to his and then it was the most calming feeling. I had found my home.”

Holy shit thinks Granma. I hope this will fix itself. “Continue. Who made the first move? Was there any words spoken?”

“GRANMA”

“I'm sorry but this is really important.”

“I can't believe this” hisses Liz and swallows “It was him who kissed me first and he asked me if I was sure. I said that I was and then it happened” she can feel how red her face is and she turns away.”

“Liz! This is very serious. In a way I'm hoping that you are right about his feelings. That they aren't as deep as yours yet” Liz turns her head towards Granma again and nods to show that she is listening “But I'm sorry. I think you are wrong”

“Why would you say that? I told you about the date and that he don't want to talk to me” says Liz

“It's simple. If he didn't feel the same you wouldn't feel this way”

“What are you talking about. What has his feelings to do with how I feel. I'm dizzy, I'm queasy all the time and I can't keep anything down. I puke even on an empty stomach” whines Liz

“Honey bear What did your dad tell you when you turned 14?”

“He told me that my sexuality would be awaken, that I would start looking for my soul mate and that my body would prepare for ba...” Liz stares at Granma “...bies” Granma nods her head. “But that is impossible! I'm eating the pills I got here. The ones that are best for hybrids.” yells Liz

“I know” says Granma “But you are our queen, I know not yet, but you will be and you are a royal of Antar whether you like it or not. And the tradition among the royals is that when two soul mates make love for the first time a child is conceived.”

“Are you telling me that I'm pregnant?” Liz stands up and screams “I can't believe this” and then she almost falls over when a dizzy spell is hitting her.

Granma catches her and helps her sit down again. “Yes Liz. If you concentrate and listen inside you will know that I'm right. The problem here is that when a child is conceived the father needs to be by your side. You are here and quite frankly, this situation with Max is just a big mess right now.”

Liz nods her head and then sits completely still, concentrating and listening. Somewhere in the back of her mind she can feel something. It's just like a flutter but that is all the proof she needs. She is pregnant with Max child. “What will happen if the father isn't around?”

“I'm sorry but this pregnancy will be hard on you. I can't really tell since it's so unusual that no one knows. But you have to stay here until the baby is born”

“And when will that be? I know that a human pregnancy takes 9 months. What about hybrids?”

“Of the hybrids that has been pregnant we have found out that it takes about 7 months give or take. You said that you made love with Max the night before you came here?” Liz nods with her eyes closed “Well, if your lucky you will turn 16 before the baby is born”

“16. Damn I always said that I wouldn't have kids before 25” sighs Liz “What about school? I still want my education. Do I have to live here all the time when they crown me queen or can I live anywhere and go to university?”

“Honey bear, of course you will get your education and no one can force you to live here. You can live wherever you want. As queen you will sit in on some meeting with the elders and of course be here at celebrations” Granma smiles “What did you think? That we would chain you to a house here?”

Liz blush “Well, all I have heard is about the prophecy and not how it would be after, but now that I know this I can breath a little easier. That is when I can breath at all”

“Lizzie, what do you mean?”

“Oh Granma” Liz throws her around Granma “It hurts so much. Sometimes it feels like I'm going to die. I can't stand it”

Granma Claudia is holding Liz hard as a tear falls down her cheek. She can almost feel the hurt flowing through Liz. “Honey. Shouldn't you try to call Max again. Maybe he will listen this time”

“No. I have told the others that they are not to tell him anything about me. I called Michael and told him the same thing. I knew that I couldn't keep my sickness and me going here a secret from him. But I don't want anyone else to know. Neither Zan or Max. I will make this on my own. He can go out on his dates and just leave me the hell alone” Liz stands up “I'm tired so I'll see you tomorrow. Night” and she walks away.

Granma Claudia sits on the blanket and looks after Liz. She sighs and says to herself “I hope you are strong enough honey bear You are gonna need it even if you don't believe it. I know all here will support you but you will have to face all the pain and sickness by yourself. I promise to be here for you all the way but I can't take that away from you. Only Max can do that.”

She walks in and picks up the phone. “Hi, sorry to call so late. Did you make it home alright? Alex drove most of the way? Must be nice to have that help. Oh, I just wanted to call and tell you some stuff. Is Nancy around? It's best if you both could hear this. No, not Alex. This is for your ears only. I'll wait...”
She can hear Jeff tell Nancy that they will move down to the office to be alone “Okey, you are alone now? No Alex around? Good. I don't know how much Liz has told you. Nothing? Okey... Yes, she has told me. Well, a couple of weeks she found her soul mate. Yes, that could be great but it's complicated. Just listen... As I said that was a couple of weeks ago and the night before you came up to me she and her soul mate made love. Jeff, calm down. You knew about this and it's normal for us. Don't give me that I'm still your mother. No, I won't tell you who it is. Well, first of all I have made a promise to Liz and second she hasn't told him yet and here is where it gets complicated. Oh Jeff, just shut up!”
She sighs and looks at the phone “Are you done yet? Ready to listen? Okey. Well it seems that this person has heard some rumors about Liz and believes that Liz is with Zan. I know it's not true but he believes it. Yes, she has tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen. Her sickness? Yeah, some part could be from that.”
She takes a deep breath and continues “It seems like our Lizzie is pregnant” She holds the phone away from her ear since all she can here is cursed yelling. Oh, this is just fine, she thinks and asks in the phone “Done? I can't believe you. Why do you react like this? You knew this would happen and you knew about the age. Damn, you knew about everything. And why didn't you tell Liz that she would get pregnant the firs time she made love? You could have helpt her understand the consequences of her action. If your gonna yell at me I can say that it's your own fault. Now I'm going to bed I'll talk to you when you have come to your senses.”

Nancy takes the phone from Jeff and sits down to watch him pace the floor. “Jeff. Talk to me. You knew about all this. I have to agree with Claudia. Why are you acting like this?”

Jeff glares at Nancy “You can't seriously tell me that you are okey with Liz being pregnant at 15. She will be looked upon like a – I don't know what”

“Oh, so that is the problem. Suddenly you are concerned about what other people think. Is that it?”

No, Nancy. I'm only thinking about Lizzie. What will all her friends say? Will they point their fingers and laugh? All the rumors. I don't want her to go through that”

“Well, you got your mother really angry at you so my guess is that we didn't get the whole story now. I will call her tomorrow and then you will be quiet. I will support my daughter in this. We have known about the prophecy since the day she was born and you can put your head in the sand all you like. I'm not gonna loose my child because her father suddenly thinks about other people” Nancy pokes her finger in Jeff’s chest “And let me tell you that her friends will support her too. They all know about her heritage and everything else. Why would they turn their back on her know?” Nancy huffs frustrated and leaves a stunned Jeff behind her.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 15 9/26/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Alex was so cute blushing.
Liz hates that she has disappointed her Granma.....
Big news though.......Max needs to be by Liz's side to take away the sickness, and he's the only one that can take it away.
Now who is going to share this news with Max????
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 16 9/28/16

Post by Lillmonster »

Carolyn: Yes, Liz hates to make her granma dissapointed. Who will tell Max? Well, just wait and see. ;)

CHAPTER 16

“Oh, my little baby” cries Nancy when she climbs out of the car and into Liz arms. “How are you? You look a little pale. Are you eating? Granma told us that you are still feeling queasy. I hope that it will pass soon. Oh, baby”

Liz is trying to first of all get some air from all the hugging and then to get a word in. “Mom, can't...breath...”

“Oh sorry. It's... I miss you. I now that you have to stay here but I miss you. I want you to be home where you belong”

“I want that too mom, but I can't do that now. You know that”

“Let's go out back and talk” says Granma Claudia “Couldn't Alex make it? I thought he would be with you today”

“I bet he is with Isabel instead of visiting his only sister” smiles Liz

Jeff squirms and looks away. “Dad. Where's Alex” asks Liz

“Well.. he went to see Michael and before you say anything, listen to me” Jeff stops Liz from talking “We agreed that it would be better to tell him face to face and not over the phone. You know how he is. He would jump in the car and drive here right away just to see for himself that you are okey. Now, maybe he can cool down a bit before he does that.”

Liz sighs “Yeah, right. My guess is that he will be here this weekend. He can come as long as he comes alone” Her eyes is blackened as she thinks of Max. Claudia sees this and whispers “Honey bear, we just have to wait and see”

“Now I want to know everything Lizzie. It seems that you have been keeping some life changing secrets from us” states Jeff. Nancy glares at him. “Honey, we just want to know what's going on and how this happened” she says to lessen her husbands harsh words.

“I think you know how this happened” says Liz and looks away “I mean, you have all waiting for this since I turned 14. I don't know why this is such a surprise to everyone”

“Maybe because you didn't mention it to any of us. We didn't even know that you found your soul mate and I thought that would be something you would tell us”

“Michael knew” whispers Liz “and Granma”

“What? Did I hear right?” Jeff’s temper is rising and he turns to his mother “You knew and never told us? Why would you do that?”

“Maybe because I believed that you had told her everything. When you were here she asked me some things about the soul mate and from there I figured it out. But I didn't know until your phone call that they had made love and I didn't know until last night that you had left out some very important parts of the prophecy. And that is the reason we are in this situation right now!” Claudia stares him down and Jeff slumps back in his chair.

“I know that I fucked up” screams Liz and stands up “But I didn't do this on purpose. And this situation you are talking about is my life. I'm the one who is going to have a baby in approx. 7 months. I'm doing this alone and I would like it for you to stop fighting about this. I can't change it and quite frankly – I don't want to” She turns around and walk inside. The others can hear her door slam shut.

“Well, that worked out fine” says Nancy with an edge in her voice “I hope you are happy know, Jeff. I told you not to push it and behave like an as. But noooo... Jeff knows best and all that shit. I'm going after – my – daughter and you two can work out whatever this is about. I don't care as long as it won't hurt Lizzie. Got that?”

Claudia leans back and smiles at Jeff. “Why are you smiling” he mumbles

“Well, that must be a new personal record”

“What?”

“In the last hmm...5 minutes you have successfully pissed of not only your own mother and daughter but your wife as well... Like I said. A new personal record”

Jeff just glares at her. Claudia sighs “Now that you have that out of your system maybe you can listen to what I have to way for once.” Jeff nods his head “As I was saying earlier you left out some very important information to Liz. If you had told her that she would get pregnant the first time she made love maybe we wouldn't have this mess now”

Jeff interrupts “But nothing had happened in over a year. We all waited for her to find him when she turned 14...”

“I told you that maybe it wasn't the same age for hybrids and maybe her soul mate wasn't around when she was awakened”

“What do you mean?”

“I'm saying that maybe she was awaken when she was 14 but her soul mate wasn't around all the time to make it clear”

“But she has only dated Zan...”

“It's not Zan” says Claudia

“You know who it is” states Jeff “Why can't I know? Maybe I can help her.”

Liz and Nancy walks out the door and hears Jeff “Dad, you can't help me” says Liz “This is something I have to fix. I messed up and now I'm paying the price for it” Once again the tears falls down her cheeks.

“Oh pumpkin. Come here” says Jeff and wraps his arms around his daughter. “Why can't I help you? I'm your daddy and do you know? I'm an alien. Schhh, it's a secret, but I have special powers and I can make....”

“No dad. No secret powers on this. I have to fix it but right now it's up to him. I can't make him love me and right now it seems like he doesn't. It's up to him to come to me now”

“Does he know where you are? What has happened to you?” asks Nancy

“No, and I don't want him to. I have told Michael, Alex, Maria, Kyle, Isabel and Ava to not tell anyone”

“Not even Zan” asks Jeff “I was certain that he would know”

“Absolutely NOT Zan” says Liz. “He is part of why this is such a mess. He has been going around spreading rumors about me in Roswell. He even lied to Kyle about how far our so called relationship had gone. Kyle talked to me and then confronted Zan. He admitted to saying that we were back together. Kyle told him to fix it and tell the truth. The problem is that my soul mate believes in Zan and now he doesn't want me to call him.”

“Then I will have a talk with Zan and make him understand what he has done” says Jeff “You do understand that if the doesn't everyone in Roswell will think that it's Zan that is the father of your baby”

“Oh... I haven't thought about that” she says “Maybe you should talk to him daddy. I don't want them to believe that when it's nowhere near to be true” She looks down and mumbles “They can't believe that”

Nancy has been listening to everything that Liz and Claudia has told them about this soul mate and now she is starting to put things together. Could it be... she thinks. “Lizzie. I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me. I promise your daddy won't do anything. Got that?” she stars at Jeff who nods his head “Can you do that for me honey?”

“It depends” says Liz

“No. I want one simple answer to my question. A simple yes or no. Okey? Okey. The importance that people don't think Zan is the father. Could it be because he will be the uncle? Remember. A simple yes or no” says Nancy

Liz inhales and looks at Granma who nods her head slightly. Nancy and Jeff are watching their interaction.

“Come on Liz. It can't be that hard” says Jeff

“Yes” says Liz suddenly finds her hands very interesting. “How did you know?”

“It was a bunch of little things of what you two were saying and I just put them together and it all became very clear” says Nancy “First of all I will take care of Michael. I will have to tell him about Max in order to keep him quiet but he won't dare to cross me on this one. I will let your friends know that you will be staying here but it's up to you to tell them about the pregnancy. Okey?” Liz nodded her head. That would be hard but she wanted to do that by herself.
Nancy continued “And after hearing what Zan has done to messing with your life this is what we are going to do” And then she continued to tell them about her plan. As Liz would say – you gotta have a plan – and right now Liz’s plan had changed and it was time to take some control again.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Here and Now (AuWa, M/L, Adult) Chapter 16 9/28/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz. Wow Jeff got all the women in his life mad at him. So no one can tell Max and Zan about Liz and the baby. That maybe a mistake not telling Max and Zan. Wow Nancy figured it out that is Max's baby. Wondering how Kyle, Maria and others will handle knowing Max is the father of her baby???? Wonder how Michael will take the news about Max and Liz???? Hoping Zan will fix things for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76