Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 55 Complete 9/6/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 3 8/1/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Way to go Max. Teach Tess some manners. Max is right Tess had no right to say what she did about the humans. So Max met Liz. And Liz knows who he is. Seems things are going to become interesting for Max, Liz, Serena.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 3 8/1/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn No Tess has not been taught good manners. Tess believes that she will marry the prince. Yes Serena is lucky that Max came to help her.

L-J-L 76 We will have to see how long the lesson in manners works. Yes Liz knows who he is.

Part 4 Two days later

Liz brushed Serena's hair from her forehead. It had been two days since she had gotten the transfusion from the Prince. But she had yet to wake up.

"Rena, please wake up. I need you."

Liz heard a soft moan from the bed. She looked at Serena who was slowly opening her eyes.

"Rena?"
"Liz?"
"How are you feeling sweetie?"
"Better. Where are we?"
"The palace."
"The palace? You mean the royal palace?"
"Yes. We were brought here by the Queen. She got you a doctor to take good care of you."
"Why? We are nothing but a couple of poor girls."
"That is a mystery Rena. I will be right back. I am just going to get someone to get the doctor OK?"
"Yeah."

Five minutes later Dr. Kara came in. She checked over Serena and smiled.

"You are doing a lot better. Couple more days and you will be fully well." Said Dr. Kara
"We can go home then?" Asked Serena
"I believe the Queen wishes to speak to both of you about that."
"Doctor do you know something?" Asked Liz
"I just know the Queen told me to let her know when your sister would be well enough to get out of bed." Said Kara

Kara left and Liz sat with her sister.

Max walked through the garden. He couldn't get his mind off the young woman he had met when he gave blood to save her sister's life. She seemed like such a beautiful soul. So unlike Lady Tessa. Tessa was only after one thing from what he could tell. That was the power that would come from being his wife.

"Prince Maxwell!"

Max grimaced as Tessa came up to him.

"How can I help you Lady Tessa?"
"When are we going to announce that we are courting?"
"We are not courting. So never. Now if you excuse me I have things to do."

Max walked off leaving Tessa alone.

"Still having problems with getting the Prince to pay attention to you daughter?"
"Father have you worked on the King some more?"
"He is reluctant to go through with the engagement."
"Why? This would be good for him!"
"Well it seems that stupid son of his wants to pick his own bride."
"WHAT?!"
"Stop that winning! Tessa, you have to win him over. Make him choose you."
"How do I do that?"
"Damn it! I didn't send you to that school so you could end up stupid."
"He hardly looks at me!"
"Damn it girl! You need to get him to want to marry you! You know you need to become pregnant with his heir in order for Kivar's plan to work!"
"I'll keep trying."
"Good."

Tessa watched as her father walked off. She had no clue how to get Max to notice her.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 4 8/2/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz. So glad that Serena is better. So the queen wants to see and talk to Liz and Serena. Wonder what that is about? So glad Max got away from Tess. I really don't like Tess and her father.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Should have known Tessa and her father have ulterior motives.
Thanks,
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

I'm finding it unlikely that Max would actually sleep with Tessa and thus risk helping her with her plan of getting pregnant. Which makes me wary that she might use some tricks to get her way. Tricks that Max might not be able to resist (like powers). Let's hope it's not that way. Especially since Max seemed to have taken an instant liking to Liz.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 It is good that you don't like Tessa and her father! You just have to wait and see why the Queen wants to see Liz and Serena.

Carolyn Of course Tessa and her father have ulterior motives!

Jo I have to say the chances of Max sleeping with Tessa are about the same as a snowball in a volcano. (I never refer to snow and hell. Google it if you don't believe me, there is a city called Hell Michigan here in the US.) What is to say she hasn't already tried to use her powers on Max? This part gives insight into her effers.

Part 5

Liz stood on the balcony outside of the room she was sharing with her sister. The Queen had offered her a room of her own. But she hadn't wanted to leave her sister while she had been so sick.

"It is a lovely night isn't it?"

Liz turned to see the Prince on a nearby balcony.

"Yes it is you're Highness."
"How is your sister?"
"A lot better. She is nearly well."
"That is good."
"Thank you for helping her."
"You are very welcome. Miss Elizabeth, will you join me for a walk in the garden tomorrow?"
"I don't know if that is a good idea my Prince"
"Why?"
"What you are asking sounds like courting. The truth is no one will accept me with you."
"The thing is I want to court you. My father gave me permission to find my own mate."
"You're Highness, I am nothing but a street rat. A poor girl who doesn't belong in your world."
"What makes you believe that?"
"It is the truth."
"No, you just got dealt a rough hand."
"I am human, humans may have been given rights and freedom one hundred years ago. But we are still looked at as nothing but vermin by most antarians."
"My family does not see you that way. I don't see you that way."
"You know nothing about me."
"I know more then you think. Elizabeth Anne Parker daughter of Jeffrey and Nancy Parker. Before marrying your father your mother was Nancy Green. Both worked at the Pathway Inn two blocks from your home."
"How do you know so much about me?"
"There have been people looking for you and your sister since the fire that killed your parents."
"Why?"
"My mother will explain once Serena is well enough to get out of bed."
"Why can't you tell me?"
"It is not my place."
"You know don't you?"
"Of course. But I am under orders from my mother who is the Queen not to say anything. So I am not able to tell you."
"I understand that."
"Get some rest. I am expect you to join me for that walk tomorrow."
"Yes my Prince."

Liz turned and headed into her room. Max watched her go. She was so beautiful.

"You like her my son."

Max turned to see his mother behind him.

"Yes. She is someone very special."
"Yes Max she is. But you must be careful. Tessa and her father are up to something."
"Dad won't try and force me to marry Tessa will he?"
"I don't think so. He knows he can't trust Edward."
"Lord Harding has a lot of deals with Kivar doesn't he?"
"That is what I hear. Max, if you can gain Elizabeth's trust where she would be willing to be your wife it will go a long way in making peace with the humans."
"I have a feeling she won't make it easy."

Diane smiled at her son. She just knew that this human girl was right for him.

Lady Tessa walked through the garden to meet the man she believed should be King. She was grabbed and pulled into the trees on the far end of the garden. She smiled up at the man she truly wanted to be with. He was more then a foot taller than she was with white blond hair and stone cold grey eyes.

"My love!" Said Tessa
"Tessa darling how close are you to getting the stupid prince to marry you so you can get me the heir?"
"Not close at all. He tries to avoid being around me as much as possible."
"That is not good my love. We need the heir to keep the people happy after we take out the pathetic royals."
"I have tried to get into his mind. But there is something blocking me."
"Keep trying. Once we have him under control then his father will be much easier to get too."
"Yes my love."

Tessa kissed the man then made her way back to the palace.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 5 8/3/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hope the Prince can keep blocking Lady Tessa. She and her friend are very dangerous.
Looking forward to the walk in the garden.
Thanks,
Carolynb
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. So Max wants Liz to walk with him in the garden. Sounds interesting. Oh so Max knows what the queen wants to talk to Liz and Serena about. Someone please kill Tess and her lover. They are such mega assholes.

L-J-L 76
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Hmmm... So is the man Nicholas or Khivar or someone completely else? :roll: Either way, I'm happy to hear that Max seems to have some kind of block against Tess' powers. Even though it's troubling to hear that she's been trying :?

And yes, Max has certainly become interested in Liz :D I like. Very much :wink:

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Lady Tessa's friend is much more dangerous then she is. Here comes the walk in the garden.

L-L-L 76 Yes Max knows what his mother wants to talk to Liz and Serena about. Sorry Tessa sand her friend will be around for a while longer.

Jo You will have to wait to find out who Tessa's friend is. Yes Max can block Tessa's powers. Of course Max is interested in Liz :D

Part 6

Liz paced in the room she was sharing with her sister.

"Liz what is with you?"
"Rena, why did I agree to go to the garden with the Prince?"
"Uh cause he is the Prince and you don't want to upset him."
"But why should I care? It isn't like there can be anything between the two of us!"
"Why?"
"We are from different worlds. I am not talking about his being antarian and me being human. He is of noble blood. While I am nothing but a street rat."
"Liz, the Prince must see something in you that you don't. Since our parents died you have spent all your time trying to take care of me. If he wants to spend time with you or give you things you don't have to let him."
"I can't go against what the Prince wants."
"Liz, the Royals have never given a damn about humans. If humans hadn't been willing to fight for their freedom a hundred years ago we would still be slaves. There are a lot of antarians that still feel we should be."
"Rena, mom and dad had good jobs working in that Inn."
"So? That doesn't change anything."
"True. But they raised us to respect the Royal family."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Liz looked at her sister.

"I will be fine go." Said Serena

Liz walked over to the door and opened it. She found the Prince there smiling.

"You ready Miss Parker?"
"Yes You're Highness."

Max offered her his arm. Liz took it and walked down the hall with him heading to the garden.

"Miss Parker, you look lovely today." Said Max
"Thank you my Prince."
"We are alone no need to be so formal. Call me Max."
"It wouldn't be right my Prince."
"Your parents taught you well. But I believe that they also taught you to do what you are asked by a member of the Royal family."
"Yes."
"I ask you to call me Max when we are alone like this. I will call you what you wish."
"Very well. Call me Liz."
"Nice to meet you then Liz."
"You too Max."
"So how old are you Liz?"
"Seventeen. Almost eighteen."
"Legal age to marry then."
"Yes, not that it matters. There is no one in my life right now."
"What do you do for money?"
"Cleaning at the shops in town. Stocking the shelves sometimes."
"There are many in your place that sell their bodies."
"That is something I will never do. I believe that their is someone, I am meant to spend my life with. That man is the only one that can have my body in that way."
"That is very honorable."
"I know you are twenty. That you will need to marry within a month of your twenty first birthday."
"Yes, but I have yet to find someone that I want to spend my life with. Until maybe now."
"Max, I am not right to be your wife. I never finished schooling because of my parents dying."
"That can be taken care of."
"Antarians will never accept a human as your wife."
"They are not as close minded as you believe Liz."
"Forgive me for not having the same faith in the people you do. But I have seen a different side of them then you have."
"I understand that. Let me prove to you that things will get better for you and the other poor people of Antar."
"How do you plan to do that?"
"Each member of the Royal family has a cause they work with. My father works for equal treatment for humans. My mother orphan children. My sister the old. I have chosen healthcare for the poor."
"All are worthy causes."
"Yes. Liz, please join me for dinner tomorrow."
"OK."
"Great!"

Max walked Liz back to her room. Liz went back into the room closing the door.

TBC