Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 55 Complete 9/6/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 48&49 9/2/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 48&49 9/2/16

Carolyn Yes poor Serena! What Liz and Isabel are about to do could be very scary. They don't know what they will find.

Jo Kivar really is up to no good! He wants Serena to know what he is forcing her to do. By connecting Liz will have Max as her anchor in the real world and he will give her the support she needs to do this. Isabel will be right there with Liz. But it is up to Liz to help Serena. Kyle has a lot of guilt for hurting Serena. But his job is to protect the Royal family from any threat. Even if that means hurting the woman he is in love with.

A/N Anything between ~ ~ is part of a dreamwalk.

Part 50

Michael led Kyle and Zane through Kivar's house with a group of other soldiers. All members of Kivar's staff were taken into custody for questioning. When they reached the master suite there was a man trying to help a young boy up. Zane stepped forward having had some medical training and looked over the boy.

"Captain, he needs a doctor." Said Zane

Michael nodded and had two of his men take the boy out and told them to go right to the medical center with him. The man who was trying to help the boy was taken away to await questioning. Then Michael, Zane and Kyle forced their way into the suite. They made their way into the bed chamber where they found Kivar on top of a girl who could not have been older than sixteen. She was crying and tied to the bed. Zane fired his stun gun at Kivar and he fell to the side of the girl unconscious. Kyle walked over to the bed and checked Kivar. He signaled that he was alive but unconscious. He pulled out a power inhibitor. But they knew it would do nothing to release his hold on Serena. Michael knelt next to the girl looking only at her her face.

"I am going to cut your hands free. I will not harm you. Do you have any clothes?" Asked Michael

The girl looked at him and saw kindness in his eyes.

"No I don't have any clothes. My first night here he ripped them off me. Since then I have only had a thin blanket to cover myself."
"My name is Michael. I am a captain in the Royal Guard. These two with me are Lieutenant Zane and Lieutenant Kyle. We will get you to a doctor." Said Michael as he freed her hands.
"Natasha"

Michael nodded while Zane found a long shirt for Natasha to cover herself with. She pulled it on and tried to stand. But her legs gave out. Michael reached and caught her before she hit the floor. That was also when he noticed blood on the bed sheet.he grabbed the blanket wrapped it around her and started to carry her out to the transport.

"Zane, Kyle get that asshole to the prison." Ordered Michael as he left.

Kyle and Zane grabbed Kivar and dragged him out.

~Liz looked around and saw Isabel. Then she noticed that they were in her childhood home.

"Liz where are we?" Asked Isabel
"This is what the house Serena and I lived with our parents looked like."
"It was nice. Small but nice."
"Yeah. We never had a lot of money but it wasn't a bad life."
"So where is Serena?"
"Follow me."

Liz led the way down a hallway to a bedroom. In the room was one dresser and two twin beds. On one of the beds sat Serena. But it wasn't the Serena knew. She looked about six or seven and was hugging a stuffed dog. Liz walked over and knelt next to the bed.

"Rena?" Asked Liz
"The monster is going to get you there." Said Serena
"No he's not. Rena, honey you aren't a little girl any more. I need you to show me the current you."
"I'm scared I he will make me hurt you."
"Serena this is your mind. He can only control you if you let him."
"He is so strong."
"I know. But you can do it. But first you need to be a grown up. Don't forget you are courting a really great guy."
"HE SHOT ME!"
"Serena! Kyle only did that to stop you from doing something you were going to regret."

Just then six year old Serena became the teenage Serena knew.

"Liz he's behind you!" Yelled Serena

Liz turned to see half man half wolf walking in grinning. Liz turned to her sister and looked at her.

"Serena, this is your mind! You need to blast him out."
"I don't have and any powers. I am human."
"Serena, this is your mind. You can do whatever you want! Now blast that bastard!"

Serena took a deep breath raised her hand and lighting flew from her fingers. The lighting hit the monster and it screamed. Next thing they knew it was a pile of ash. Serena's eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out. Isabel touched Liz's shoulder and they faded away.~

Both Liz and Isabel sat up gasping. Max was to their side less then a second later.

"All three of them are fine Max." Said Kara
"Are you sure?" Asked Max
"Yes normal brain waves from them all." Said Kara
"So did we do it Kara?" Asked Liz
"Yes. When Serena wakes up she will be back to herself." Said Kara
"I am going back to my room and take a nap. Liz I suggest that you do the same." Said Isabel
"It is a good idea. If you want you can just go in your old room to rest. Max can stay with you. I will let you know when she wakes up." Said Kara
"Come on sweetie." Said Max

Max led Liz into the other bedroom and they both laid down on the bed and fell to sleep.

In the prison the guards outside the cell that held Kivar heard him scream and then turn to ash. They looked at beach other not knowing what had happened.

Part 51

Serena woke to find Kara checking one of the monitors. Kara glanced at her and smiled.

"Welcome back." Said Kara
"Thanks."
"Do you remember what happened?"
"Yeah. I was shopping looking for a wedding gift for Max and Liz. I was heading for this little shop not far the drugiest shop that Liz was caught stealing from. I was cutting through an alley when I was grabbed from behind. Next thing I know I am in a transport with Kivar. He put his hands on me and forced me to look into his eyes. Then there was nothing but pain."
"Do you remember anything else?"
"I remember being in the Queen's study holding a knife. But I don't know how I got there."

Kara, looked at the young woman and knew that she had to tell her the truth.

"Serena, Kivar took control of your mind. You was trying to use you to kill the Royal family."
"Oh my god! I didn't hurt anyone did I?"
"No. Lady Leanne had a vision and got word to the palace in time."
"How was I stopped?"

Kara wasn't sure if she should answer that question. But the choice was taken from her by a male voice from the door.

"I shot you with a stun gun. I am so sorry Rena. I how you can forgive me."

Both Kara and Serena looked at the door and saw Kyle standing there. He was still dressed in his battle uniform.

"Kyle, there is nothing to forgive. You did what you had to do. You had to stop me. If I had hurt or worst killed Diane, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." Said Serena
"But I hurt you."
"Kyle, you had no choice. You took an oath to protect the Royal family. I was a threat. Yes I had no control over what I was doing. But I was a threat."
"I love you Serena Parker."
"I love you Kyle Valenti."

Kyle leaned over her and gave her a kiss.

Liz woke to find Max's arms wrapped around her. She smiled. She had only been married to this man less than a week and she was very quickly getting use to waking in his strong arms. She felt Max start kissing the back of her neck. She pulled away just enough to be able to roll over to face him.

"How do you feel?" Asked Max
"OK. Any word on Serena?"
"Yeah Kara was in about five minutes ago. She is awake and back to old self. Kyle is with her right now."
"Good. I will see her later. Right now I have something else in mind."
"What would that be my beautiful street rat princess?"

Liz just grinned and pushed him over onto his back and climbed on top of him. Max was surprised at first. This was the first time that Liz had taken control of things between them. Liz lean down and started to kiss him as she unbuttoned his shirt. She pushed his shirt down his arms and ran her hands over his muscular arms. Max reached for Liz's shirt and started to tug at it. Liz took the hint and pulled it over her head. It wasn't long before they discarded the rest of their clothes and underwear. Liz stayed in control and kissed her way down to Max's manhood. Max groaned as she took it in her hand and started to pump it. Liz smiled when she heard him groaning.

"Liz baby, I need you." Said Max
"How do you need me?"
"I need to be inside you. Do you need me?"

Liz just smiled leaned down and kissed the tip of his manhood. She then climbed back up his body until her hot wet core was right over his manhood and slowly lowered herself onto him. Max groaned as she took him in. She was so tight. She rocked her hips as she started to move up and down him. He placed his hands on her hips to guild her as she picked up the pace. It didn't take long before he felt her clamp down tight around him and her juices coated him as she went over the edge causing him to follow shooting his seed deep into her. Liz fell on top of him and he pulled the covers over them right before they fell to sleep. Neither noticed that there was a golden glow to Liz's stomach.

TBC

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50&51 9/3/16

Post by max and liz believer »

Baaaaby :D There's a baby <3

Great chapters! Relieved to see Serena freed from the mind control and Kivar being "removed". And what a nice moment between Kyle and Serena :D

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

kivar is dead, serena is fine and maybe a baby>>>>All Good
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Finally goodbye for good Kivar.
Liz and Isabel did a great job with Serena.
Loved Liz taking charge with the love making.......and the special glow!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Jo Yes Serena is free from Kivar and he has been removed. It was a nice moment between Serena and Kyle. As for a baby for Max and Liz we have to wait and see.

Natalie36 Yes Kivar is dead! Serena is fine. We have to wait and see if there is a baby.

Carolyn Goodbye Kivar! Liz and Isabel did do a great job. Yes there was a special glow.

Part 52

Liz walked into Serena's room to her complaining about being stuck in bed.

"Doc I feel fine!" Said Serena
"Serena, I just want you to rest until tomorrow morning." Said Kara
"But you said yourself that I am OK!"
"Serena listen to your doctor." Said Liz from the door.

Serena looked at her older sister and was hit with a memory of her being in her dream.

"I will leave you two to talk. Princess try and get her to rest." Said Kara
"I will try." Said Liz

Kara left and Liz walked over and sat next to her sister's bed.

"How are you feeling Rena?"
"Just a bit of a headache."
"Did you tell Kara?"
"Yes. She said if it keeps up she will get me something."
"Good."
"Sorry you had to cut your honeymoon short."
"It's fine."
"Liz, were you in my head? Helping me to fight him?"
"Yeah. Isabel can get into peoples heads. It is easier for her when they are asleep."
"How were you there?"
"Isabel brought me with her."
"Did you even know what you were doing?"
"Nope. I just did what I thought was right."
"Thank you. I am starting to get my memory back from when he was in my head. I tried to fight him."
"I know honey. You just needed a little help."
"Liz?"
"Yes?"
"Can I ask you something personal?"
"You can ask but it doesn't mean I will answer."

Serena bit her lip and took a deep breath.

"Have you uh and Max had sex?"
"That is really none of your business."
"I realize that."
"Rena, you shouldn't even be thinking about that right now."
"Why?"
"You are to young and just starting to really court Kyle."
"Liz, I love him!"
"That maybe true. But you shouldn't rush into something like that."
"We aren't the same Liz."
"I know that. But giving your virginity can only happen once. You have to be sure that it truly what you want. You need to be sure that you truly trust the person you are with."
"I asked you once before. Before we came to live here how many times were you almost raped?"

Liz's eyes went dark not liking to think about what those men tried to do to her.

"It's not important. The only thing that is important is that it didn't happen."
"Please Liz?"

Liz took a deep breath and looked at her sister. She then turned away wiping a tear from her face.

"Five times. I still don't know how I faught back." Said Liz
"You were able to fight back because like your sister you had a transfusion from Max."

Both Liz and Serena looked at the door to see Diane standing there.

TBC

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 52 9/4/16

Post by max and liz believer »

:shock: :shock: Seriously? Max has been in Liz's life before? Gaaah, tell me more!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

okay.......you get right back here and explain about a transfusion from Max......
Serena is lucky that she only has a headache remaining after her ordeal.
I love Queen Diane.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

oh wow
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Jo Yes Max and Liz have met before. When and how will be explained here.

Carolyn The transfusion is explained here. Yes Serena is very lucky. Queen Diane is great.

Part 53

"What?" Asked Liz

Diane came into the room and sat by both of the young women.

"It was a long time ago. You were too young to remember Liz." Said Diane
"How old was I?" Asked Liz
"Four. You were playing in the garden at the Inn with some of the other kids of the workers. Now I don't know all the details but you fell and hit your head on a rock. It caused a closed head injury. Max was with me while I was visiting my sister. A doctor was called and told your parents that without a transfusion from a healer you would die."
"Why didn't my parents tell me this?" Asked Liz
"I don't know honey. Though there are some people who have tried to exploit humans who have been changed by the transfusions. Not that there are a lot of you. Liz, until I did more digging into your background I didn't even remember. I think that you have some kind of defensive power now. I think that is how you stopped those men." Said Diane
"It would make sense Lizzie." Said Serena
"Yeah I guess so." Said Liz
"I actually came to talk to you girls for another reason." Said Diane
"What is it?" Asked Liz
"Kivar is dead." Said Diane
"What?" Asked Serena
"Yes. He was in his cell being watched by two guards when he just turned to ash." Said Diane
"How is that possible?" Asked Serena
"Well it was shortly after Liz and Isabel helped break you free Serena. Isabel said something about you blasting the image the represented him in your mind and it turning to dust."
"But how is it possible for something that happened only in Serena's mind to happen in the real world?" Asked Liz
"Well if the charge of power Serena sent at the image of him traveled through the connection he formed to control her it is possible. But it rarely has happened." Said Diane
"OK. Uh I am kind of tired." Said Serena
"Liz, let's let her rest." Said Diane
"Sure. Love you Rena." Said Liz hugging her.
"Love you to Lizzie."

Liz and Diane left leaving Serena alone with her thoughts.

After Liz left her sister's room she went out to the garden to think. She wondered why her parents never told her about the transfusion. She had, had a head injury so that could explain why she didn't remember. She had also been only four. She was lost in thought and didn't notice Max until he came up behind her.

"Liz is something wrong?"
"Max, did you know that I had a bad head injury when I was four?"
"Yes. I gave you blood to heal you."
"Did your mom tell you?"
"No. I was six. I remember. That was the day I fell in love with you."
"That is not possible."
"I know it's hard to believe but it's true."
"Why didn't you ever say anything?"
"I knew you didn't remember. Liz, please don't be angry with me."
"I'm not. I just wish you would have told me."
"I am sorry."
"I forgive you. Just trust me."
"I will. Now I know this isn't our cozy cottage on the lake. But what do you say we get back to our honeymoon?"
"That might be fun."

Max kissed her and then grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder caveman style.

Isabel and Alex smiled as they watched Max carry Liz off. They had been behind a bush when they heard the two of them talking. It was good that they were getting a long so well.

Part 54 One week later

Max held Liz's hair back as she threw up for the second morning in a row. Once she was done he wiped her face with the cool damp cloth from the sink.

"Liz, sweetie I am worried about you." Said Max
"Max, I am fine."
"Liz, you have been sick the pass two mornings."
"Look, uh I have an idea of what is going on."
"Tell me!"
"Max, do you trust me?"
"Yes."
"Then listen to me. This is nothing bad. I called Kara yesterday and have an appointment for this afternoon."
"Do you need me to go with you?"
"No. I will be fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Max, I love that you care so much about me. But I just know that this isn't a bad thing."
"OK."

Max gave Liz a kiss and helped her off the floor.

Kara looked over the test results again just to be sure that they were right.

"Kara is something wrong?" Asked Liz
"No. It's just I have never seen a human to be able to tell this early. Not even when they are with an antarian."
"So am I right?"
"Yes Liz, you are right. You are pregnant."
"Can you tell how long?"
"A week."
"Oh my god! Are you saying that I connived around the time that I helped free my sister?"
"I wouldn't be surprised if it was that day."
"So how long will this last?'
"Five months."
"Five months?"
"Yes. You are not the first human to get pregnant by an antarian."
"I know."
"Actually there was a study done a few years ago. That human women seem to be more fertile when they are with antarian men. But we also need to factor in that as a child you did have that transfusion."
"Uh yeah."
"Liz are you ok?"

Liz am smiled at Kara. Kara had become more than just her doctor. But also a friend.

"Yeah. It's just if someone had told me even a year ago that I would be married and now be pregnant I wouldn't have believed it."
"You never thought about falling in love and getting married?"
"Yeah sure I did. As a kid my dream guy was a prince you know like in the fairy tales from earth who would take me a away on his white horse and make me his princess."
"Well except the white horse part it did happen."
"Yeah it did. Kara, if we are done I should get back before Max thinks something has happened to me."
"Sure. I want you to come back in two weeks. I will send over a list of foods I want included in your diet. I just want to make sure both you and the baby are healthy."
"Ok."
"Liz, is something bothering you?"
"No. This is just faster then I thought it would be."
"Liz, right now you are in the best health of your life. There is no need to worry about the baby."
"I'm not."
"Liz, Max loves you. He is going to be happy about this."
"Oh that is not something I am worried about. It's that he is already way to protective of me. When I get home and tell him this news he is going to be even more so."

Kara just smiled knowing that Liz was right.

Liz walked into her room to find a very worried Max waiting for her.

"Max, will you relax? I am fine." Said Liz
"Liz, you wouldn't be getting sick if you were fine."
"There is a reason I have been sick. But it isn't a bad thing."
"Then what is it?"
"Maybe you should sit down to hear this."
"Now you are really worrying me. Just tell me."
"Don't say I didn't warn you."
"I won't."

Liz smiled at her husband before speaking.

"Max, I'm pregnant."
"Pregnant?" Max asked then passed out falling to the floor.

Liz knelt down to check on him as Zane and another guard came in. Liz just shook her head and looked at the two guards.

"He will be fine. He just passed out. Will you two move him to the bed?" Asked Liz
"Of course Princess." Said Zane with a smile

The two guards moved Max to the bed and then left while Liz sat next to him waiting for him to wake up.

TBC