From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 37 10/7

Post by begonia9508 »

After what Khivar did, in all his life long, to all the people in the Kingdom, death was the price to pay for his actions... No sorry for him!

EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 38 10/8

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Serena is still young. Yes it is good news for Maxand Liz

L-J-L 76 Kivar is gone forever!

Eve No feels sorry that Kivar was put to death.

Part 38

Maria walked into Kara's office wondering what was going on. Kara gave her a warm smile when she came in.

"So what's up Kara?" Asked Maria
"Maria, how much do you know about your father?"
"You mean besides the fact that he took off on my mom and me when I was three? Nothing."
"Well seems he got involved with another woman. A woman he had a daughter with."
"So I have a half sister?"
"Yes. Maria, the girl that Kivar left for dead, is your sister."
"Oh my god! No that can't be true!"
"I'm sorry Maria. But I ran the DNA for times. Came back the same way each time."
"No Kara, I can actually believe that my father would have a kid with someone else. I can't believe that he would let a monster like Kivar get his hands on her."
"Do you want to see her? When woke up last night. Here name is Lucy."
"Yeah. Do you know what will happen to her?"
"That is up to King Philip. But she is in bad shape. I can't get her to talk."
"Let me see what I can do."

Maria followed Kara to Lucy's room. Lucy was laying in bed just stairing at the wall.

"Lucy, there is someone to see you." Said Kara

Lucy made no move to show that she had even heard Kara. Kara gave Maria a sad smile and left the room. Maria walked over and sat down next to her bed.

"Lucy, I'm Maria. Dr. Kara tells me that you and I have the same father."

Lucy turned to look at Maria. Maria could see they had the same green eyes as she did.

"I remember you. You were in that bad place." Said Lucy
"Yes, I work for the King. I was in Kivar's house spying and getting the proof that the King needed to punish him for all the bad things he has done."
"Hope he burns in hell"
"Oh I am sure he is. He was put to death last night."
"I wish someone would have cut his thing off."

Maria smiled.

"Well, when he left you to die. He came to the palace and tried to attack the Crowned Prince's wife. Well you see she has this dog. Well still kind of a puppy. But anyway he is actually a very nice dog. That is until you try to hurt the person he cares about the most."
"What happened?"
"Well Kivar grabbed the princess, and Lucky, that is her dog's name. Well he saw her in danger and lunged at Kivar and grab the bastard's dick in his teeth and nearly ripped the thing completely off his body."

Lucy made a face.

"Hope the dog is OK."
"Oh he is. He got a nice big steak for saving his mistress."
"I wish I could meet this dog."
"That might be possible. I will see what I can do. But for now don't give any of the medical staff any trouble OK?"
"I won't. Will you tell the man that saved me thank you."
"Sure will."
"I'm kind of tired."
"Get some rest. I will come back to see you soon."
"OK. And Maria, he did talk about you sometimes. Said he did you wrong."
"We can talk about that later."

Maria left the room. She hated her father. He was the one responsible for her little sister being treat so badly. She hoped that her deadbeat father was found and would pay for letting Lucy be hurt like this.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! This world is really perverted and it looks like Middle Ages on Earth, were women were sex slaves or servants... :(

Nothing to be happy about...

EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really. I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. cool Maria found out about her sister Lucy. Glad that Maria and Lucy got to talk and Maria told her about what happen to Kivar. Hopefully Maria will be able to keep Lucy with her.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I hope Maria and her new found sister will become close.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 39 10/9

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve King Philip, is going to start to slowly change things when it comes to slaves. But it will take time. There are male slaves but they are used more for labor then sex.

L-J-L 76 Michael will do whatever he can to help Maria and Lucy become closer.

Carolyn Oh I think if Michael has anything to say about it they will!

Maria walked back into the palace wipping tears from her eyes. She found Michael and he pulled her into his arms.

"What's wrong?" Asked Michael
"That girl is my sister. We have the same father."
"We need to speak with the King."
"Why?"
"I think that she should come live here don't you?"
"I would like that. But I can't deal with her being hurt any more."
"She won't be. In fact I have an idea."
"What?"
"This isn't public knowledge yet. I was told because I had to put together a protection detail for Liz."
"What is it?"
"Well Max and Liz are going to need a couple of nannies in a few months."
"Liz is pregnant?"
"Yeah. But you can't say anything. It won't be announced officially for a couple more weeks."
"I won't say anything."
"Good."

Michael kissed Maria and they headed for the King's office.

Alex found Isabel out in the garden. He was nervous about this. He knew that this is what he wanted. But didn't know for sure what she wanted. He took a deep breath and headed over to her.

"Hey Isabel."
"Hey Alex."
"Isabel, uh there was something that I wanted to ask you."
"What is it?"
"Well uh, you know that I love you right?"
"Yes. Alex just ask what you want to ask."
"Isabel, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
"It's about damn time you asked me. Yes!"

Isabel pulled Alex into a kiss. She had wanted this for a long time. Just then Lucky came running up to them. He gave a little happy bark. They looked to see Liz wasn't far behind the dog.

"Sorry I don't know what is with him today. He seems to have endless energy." Said Liz
"It's OK. He is such a good dog. Aren't you Lucky. Aren't you a good dog?" Said Isabel

Isabel lean down and gave him a scratch behind the ears. Lucky, gave her a doggie kiss in the form of a lick. Alex looked at Liz surprised. He never thought that his princess would be the type to let a dog lick her. Isabel looked at the two of them and smiled.

"What? So I have always liked dogs. I just wish I could understand them the way you can Liz." Said Isabel
"When I was little I kind of thought it was weird at first. But then I grew to enjoy it. I didn't have a ton of friends. There weren't very many mixed kids in my school. Only three others besides Serena and me. One was a six years older and the other two were twins that were three years younger then Serena. So not very many of the human kids would play with me because they felt I would cheat and use my gifts. The antarian ones thought that I was a mistake."
"Well it's a good thing that things are going to change. That kind of thing will not be put up with any more." Said Isabel
"It's true Liz. King Philip is going before the council tomorrow to raise the age of a slave from fourteen to eighteen. Though it won't affect any current slaves under eighteen. But he will make it easier for all slaves to earn their freedom. He hopes that by the time his grandchild takes the throne that slaves will be a thing of the past." Said Alex
"Change is going to take time." Said Liz
"I agree. But it is time for things to change." Said Isabel

Alex and Liz had to agree. But both knew that there were others like Kivar that didn't want things to change.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Love the way Michael and Maria are together. Like the way Michael was think for Maria's sister. COOL Alex and Isabel are going to get married. That is so great. Love they way Isabel, Alex and Liz were talking about the changes that were coming.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

King Phillip is making good changes for his people and for the future.
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

It will take times for Antar to become an modern planet and not this Middle-Ages it is still... :roll:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

All caught up :D

That was an awful execution of Khivar. To be melted from the inside out. That was horrible, even for Khivar. I hope no one wrongfully accused get that punishment...

I'm glad to see that the poor abused girl is Maria's sister. With that, she suddenly got a very big family consisting of friends and people who care.

And Max and Liz are having a baby! Already :D So sweet <3 Plus Isabel and Alex are getting married. Only good things to come now, I hope.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa