From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 40 10/10

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Michael really is a very caring guy. He wants Maria to know her sister. Yes Alex and Isabel are getting married.

Carolyn Yes King Philip is making changes. But it will still take time.

Eve Yes change will take time.

Jo Welcome back! It was an awful death for Kivar. Only those who they have proof of true evil die that way. Lucy, the abused girl is going to need everyone in her new "family" to help her heal. Yes there is a baby on the way and Alex and Isabel are getting married!

Part 40 Two months later

Lucy stared out the window of the transport as it went down the streets heading to the Royal Palace. Sitting next to her was Maria. Her sister. She wasn't really sure how she felt about having a sister. Maria really seemed to care. But trust wasn't something that she could give. Her father hadn't given a shit about her. He had sold her as soon as she had reached the slave age to Kivar. Kivar had that same day within the first hour in his home ripped her clothes from her body and taken her virginity. The fact was even though she was going to the palace and would work with an experienced nanny. She was still a slave. But the collar with the chain she had been dragged by like a dog had been removed. The tight and painful black slave bans had been replaced with loser more comfortable gold ones. The Crowned Prince was now listed on her papers as her owner. But he had told her that she would never be forced into bed with him or be hurt if she misbehaved. She had her doubts though.

"Lucy, everything is going to be OK." Said Maria
"You aren't the one treated like a piece of property."
"You have a point. But you will not be treated like that here."
"Yeah right."

Maria sighed she was going to have to make sure Max and Liz prove it to her.

Max had his arms wrapped around Liz as the transport came to a stop. Maria got out first followed by a girl a few years younger with blond hair and the same green eyes. The girl Lucy kept her head bent down and didn't look at either of them.

*Let me talk to her.* said Liz

Max gave her a kiss and released her. Liz walked down the steps and over to the younger girl. She gently placed a hand under her chin and lifted it so their eyes met. Lucy looked into the young princess's eyes and saw warmth and caring. Something she hadn't seen since her mom had died.

"Lucy, I know that it will take time for you to believe me. But I wasn't you to know that no one here will hurt you. You are safe now." Said Liz
"Forgive me Princess, if I can't believe you." Said Lucy

Liz smiled and gently pushed a strand of the younger girl's hair back.

"I forgive you. Maria told me you want to meet Lucky. How about you meet me in the garden in an hour and you can meet him then." Said Liz
"Really?" Asked Lucy
"Lucy, you will not be kept locked up when you aren't working." Said Liz
"I'm sorry. It's just I don't know what to expect."

Liz took the girl in her arms and hugged her. While she was holding Lucy, she started to cry.

"It will be OK honey. You are among friends now." Said Liz

Liz handed Lucy off to her sister and Maria helped her to her room. Max pulled his wife into his arms.

"She is going to need a lot of help. She is just so broken." Said Liz
"Then it is good she is with us. We will help her heal. Lucky will help her." Said Max
"Yeah he will. He just knows what someone needs."

Lucy looked around the room running her hand over the soft bed. Maria watched her.

"You OK?" Asked Maria
"Yeah. It's just been a while since I have had my own bed."
"We never talked about how old you are Lucy."
"I turned fifteen on the day you found me in that cabin. I heard all of you. I was just to weak to open my eyes or fight the man that was carrying me."
"Michael will never hurt you."
"Are you in a relationship with him?"
"We are getting married next month."
"Congregations."
"Thanks."

Lucy opened the closet and found all sorts of new clothes. She turned to look at Maria.

"Well unlike that monster no one here is going to have you go a round without anything to wear." Said Maria
"I understand that. It's just that I never had things this nice. Not even with dad. He seemed to only see me as away to make money."
"Forget about him. I am your family. The only one that you need to worry about."
"OK and thanks Maria."

Maria smiled and then they both headed out to the garden to play with Lucky.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Fifteen is really young and I guess it will help Lucy to recover and see that her fate has changed for the best!

EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Lucy had a real jerk for a dad.
Now Maria, Liz and Max........and Lucky will help her feel safe.
I can understand if she has concerns at this point.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Glad that Maria wants to be there for her sister. Wow Lucy is only 15 that is so young. Glad that Max, Liz, Michael, Maria and Lucky will be there to help Lucy heal. I really hate Lucy and Maria's father. The girl's father is a real major asshole. Can't wait for Lucy to meet Lucky.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 41 10/11

Eve Lucy is still young. Her fate has changed. But it will still take time for her to heal.

Carolyn Yes Lucy and Maria's father was a jerk. Lucy is going to take a long time to heal. But she has a sister who will be there for her. She also is going to gain some loving and caring friends.

L-J-L 76 Lucy meets Lucky here and it will go a long way to help her heal.

Part 41

Liz watched as Lucky chased the ball she tossed. He was such a sweet and playful dog most of the time. In fact the only time he hadn't been had been when Kivar had grabbed her. Liz knew that if she was ever in danger again that Lucky would be there to protect her. Liz glaced over her shoulder where two of her personal guards stood watching for any danger. Lucky came back with the ball and dropped it at her feet. He then turned and wagged his tail as voice came closer. Liz smiled as Lucy, Maria and Serena came into view. Lucky stayed right where he was as they came closer. Lucy, knelt down in front of the dog who gave her sniff and then placed his head on her shoulder in a dog style hug. Lucy wrapped her arms around his neck and held him. Liz looked at her sister and friend with a smile.

"He knows that she is hurting. He is trying to make her feel better." Said Liz
"Liz, will my sister ever be whole?" Asked Maria
"In time. Just be there for her. Love her." Said Liz
"Maria, Liz is right. Lucy needs time to heal. Be there for her show her what love is." Said Serena
"I can do that." Said Maria

All three turned when they heard Lucy laughing as Lucky started to cover her in doggy kisses. Lucy was laughing so hard tears started to fall down her face. That was when Liz told Lucky that it was enough. Lucky stopped and and just cuddled with her.

"That dog really seems to want to make her happy." Said Maria
"He does. He wants her to know that there is love out there." Said Liz

They spent the next hour watching Lucy and Lucky play.

Max stood on a balcony with Michael watching the women they loved with their sisters and the dog.

"It's good to see that girl smile." Said Michael
"Yeah. But she will need a long time to heal." Said Max
"How could her own father do that to her?"
"Michael, Liz's father agreed to have Liz sold off if he couldn't payback his loan."
"Yeah. I know. But he felt guilty about it. He even asked Trayer to do his best to find someone who wouldn't miss treat her."
"I know. Trayer knew that I wouldn't treat Liz badly. Trayer didn't want to hurt Liz. He made sure that Liz knew that he had no ill feelings torowed her that it was only business."

*Max, I know that you and Michael are watching. Come on down and join us.* came Liz's voice in his head.

"Liz wants us to join them." Said Max
"I hope your wife never pulls that mind speak shit with me." Said Michael
"Why?"
"It's freaky that she can talk to people without opening her mouth or being in the same room, or have a communicater."
"Michael, it can come in handy. Let's say she were taken prisoner. She can pass on the information needed to save her and anyone else with her."
"I guess you are right."

They headed out.

*Liz, Michael thinks your gift is freaky.*
*oh really? Then I think I will have a little fun with him.*
*Just don't hurt him.*
*I won't.*

Liz shifted her mind from Max's to Michael's.

*Hey Michael, Maria told me about those boxers of yours. You know the ones with pink hearts on them.* said Liz
*Shit Liz! Don't do that!*
*What's wrong? Am I freaking you out tough guy?*

"Maxwell, if it wouldn't cost me my life I would kick your ass for telling Liz that mind speech freaks me out." Said Michael

Max just laughed. He had to wonder what his playful wife said to Michael.

TBC

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Ah! ah! :lol: :lol: I can't believe Michael's reaction... He is a warrior and shouldn't act likes a little boy, because it was really not dangerous... At least, he will think twice, before his mind went too far in let say not so pure thinkings!... :lol:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up and yes lucy will need alot of timr
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!!Please please please please please please please please please please come bacl and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Like the way Lucy and Lucky are with each other. Cool Lucky can understand Lucy is hurting. Love how Liz, the girls are there for Lucy and are getting along. Glad Liz had Max and Michael come to them. Love the way Liz played with Michael. It was really funny.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved Liz teasing Michael with her mind tricks!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 1

Eve True Michael shouldn't be freaked out by Liz talking to him in his head.

Natalie36 :D

L-J-L 76 Lucky will be a good friend to Lucy.

Carolyn Yes that was great!

Part 42 Three months later

Liz woke to find Max gone and Lucky with his head on her hip. She reached over and gave him a little scratch.

"Hey buddy where did my hubby go?"

Lucky lifted his head and yawned. Liz smiled when Lucky reminded her that Max had to go into an early meeting with his father. It took a little work but Liz got out of bed. While she was only five months pregnant but being a hybrid and her baby having a full blood antarian for a father she was due any day. Antarians were pregnant for about three months even if the baby was a hybrid. Humans nine unless it was a hybrid then it was six. Kara told her that this pregnancy would last between four and five months. So it would be any day now her son would enter the world. Liz walked slowly to the bathroom. As she woddled there she could feel a sharp pain. She gripped the sink to stay up on her feet.

*Max sorry to do this but I think your son is ready to meet us.*
*On my way beautiful.*

Not even two minutes later Max ran into the room to find Liz on the floor and Lucky standing guard. Lucky saw him and backed away to let him help Liz.

"Liz baby, come on I have the transport waiting."

Max helped Liz to her feet and one of her personal guards with a nod from Max took Liz in his arms and carried her to the transport. Zane was a big man. Nearly six and a half feet tall, 220 pounds of nothing but muscle. He had no objection to the larger man helping with his wife. Lucky trusted the man was another good sign. They passed Lucy in the hall.

"Lucy, please inform your sister Maria that Liz is in labor." Said Max
"Of course my prince." Said Lucy

Lucy turned to head for Maria and Michael's room. Max, Liz and Zane reached the transport moments later. Zane placed Liz in the back with Max then climbed in front. It took less then ten minutes to reach the medical center where Kara was waiting for them.

"So the little prince is ready to come into the world?" Asked Kara
"Get this kid out of me now!" Yelled Liz
"OK let's get this show on the road." Said Kara

It was nearly six hours later that Liz held her baby boy in her arms. Max smiled at the sight in front of him. Kara finished cleaning Liz up and injecting the healing serum to speed up her recovery from child birth.

"So you have a name picked out for the little prince?" Asked Kara
"We never talked about names." Said Max
"I know. I was wondering how you felt about Zander? It was the name of my great grandfather on my mother's side."
"I think it is a great way to honor your mother's family." Said Max
"Zander Maxwell." Said Liz
"Perfect."

Five years later

Liz held her new daughter in her arms. Katherine Grace was just the perfect baby. Four year old Zander climbed up on the bed next to her to look at his his sister. They had arrived home from the medical center an hour ago. Zander lean over and gave his sister a kiss. The palace was now filled with kids. Michael and Maria had three kids two girls and a boy. Isabel and Alex had two girls and Alex couldn't be happier. Serena and Kyle finally did marry shortly after she had turned seventeen, and welcomed twin girls six months later. Serena was now expecting her third child due in a little over a month. As for Lucy, it was on her eighteenth birthday that Zane told her that he was in love with her. It had taken a long time for her to heal and Zane never pushed or tried to force her to do something she didn't want to do. They had come to Max and Liz together six months after Zane told her his feelings asking for permission to marry. Max never spoke answer. He just gently took her wrists in his hand and removed the bans from them. Lucy cried tears of happiness and hugged both of them knowing that by that action she could marry the man who she had opened her heart to love. As for Lucky, he was a happy dog who spent most of his days now watching over all the little ones. Though the only threat had been when Zander was two and Kivar's son Ryder tried to kidnap the young prince. Ryder had his arm nearly ripped off by Lucky for that. Ryder now was in prison for fifty years for the crime. Lucky got a steak dinner once again for keeping the young prince safe. Things had now settled down, though there was talk among the Royals that Philip and Diane would retire soon and hand the throne over to Max and Liz.

THE END