From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 35 10/5

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Yes Lucky got his steak!

Eve Do you really think that I would let anything bad happen to our furry hero? Oh yes that steak was some very good medicine.

L-J-L 76 Lucky is a great dog. I am sure that Kyle and Serena would be given permission to marry if that is what Serena has decided she is ready for that.

Jo It is good that Serena went to Liz for advice.

Part 35

Michael crused as he tripped over another rock. Kyle just shook his head as he helped Maria over the fallen tree.

"Why are there so many rocks!" Mumbled Michael
"It's the mountains. There are rocks." Said Maria
"Why are you here again woman?" Asked Michael
"Because this girl will not trust you. I don't know if she will trust me to be honest. But I got the best chance."
"She has a point Captain." Said Kyle
"I hate when she is right." Mumbled Michael.

Ten minutes later the cabin came into view. The three of them walked right to the door. They found it locked. Michael broke the door down. When it opened all three were hit with the powerful smell of blood, urine and other types of bodily waste. Maria gaged from the smell. Michael pulled a cloth from his pocket and covered his face as he looked around the single room cabin. Then he saw her chained in the corner. He could see that she was in bad shape.

"Damn it! Maria pull yourself together I am going to need you." Said Michael

Maria followed Michael though the cabin to the girl. She laid naked on a mat in her own blood and filth. Michael unlocked the chain from her neck collar. Maria gently placed a hand on her shoulder but got no response. She checked for a pluse and found a weak one.

"Michael, we need to get her to medical care now! She is dying." Said Maria
"KYLE! CALL FOR AIR TRASPORT NOW!" Yelled Michael

Michael ripped the sheet from the bed and wrapped the girl up in it. He then picked her up and carried her outside. They had a air transport on standby at the bottom of the mountain. So it only took a few minutes for it to arrive. When it landed Michael ran to it with the girl in his arms. Maria and Kyle were right behind him. Once all were inside the transport took to the air heading for the medical complex in the capital city at top speed.

Kara watched as Michael carried the girl into the exam room with a flithy sheet wrapped around her. Kara could see that she was unconscious. Michael laid her on the table and Kara went to work. A nurse led Michael out to the waiting room. It was over an hour later that Kara came out. Michael, Maria and Kyle looked at the tired looking doctor.

"She will live. But is in very bad shape. He was starving her." Said Kara
"Can she talk?" Asked Michael
"No. She is in a coma. Michael he was really burtle with her. He used the something sharp to rape her before leaving her for dead." Said Kara
"Will she recover?" Asked Maria
"It will take a long time for her to heal. But the truth is I don't think she will ever fully heal emotionally or where sex will be anything but painful for her."
"Damn." Said Michael
"I will let you know when she wakes up." Said Kara
"Thanks." Said Michael
"So tell me is there any good news? I could use some right now." Said Kara
"Michael and I are going to get married." Said Maria
"It's about time! So happy for the two of you." Said Kara

Kara hugged both of them.

"Thanks big sister." Said Michael
"Yeah thanks Kara." Said Maria

They said good bye and Michael, Maria and Kyle headed back to the palace. Kara went back into the girl's room and pushed her hair off her face. She was still running the girl's DNA to find out who she is.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Hate Kivar for leaving the poor slave girl for dead. Glad Kivar is going to be put to death soon. Hoping Kara will find out who the slave girl really is. Wow so cool Michael and Maria are finally going to get married. Can't wait for Michael, Maria, Kyle and Serena's wedding.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Glad they found the slave girl.......
Goodbye Kivar!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 36 10/6

L-J-L 76 Kivar truly is an evil man.

Carolyn Yes goodbye Kivar.

Part 36

Kara looked at the DNA printout. This was not good. This information was going to change more then one life. How was she going to tell Maria that she had a half sister. That her father had a child with another woman. The father who had left her years ago and then sold her sister to Kivar. But now she had a name for the girl who almost lost her life. Kara walked into the room and smiled sadly at the girl as she slept. She had been cleaned and treated. But they still waited for her to wake up from the coma.

"I really wish that you would wake up Lucy." Said Kara

Just then there was a slight movement of her hand. Kara grabbed her scanner and took a reading. Lucy was starting to come around. This was good. It would still be a while before she fully woke up but at least she was healing.

Serena walked through the garden lost in thought. She knew she would have to make her choice soon. She knew that she wanted but didn't know how to tell Kyle. She sat on a bench near the fountain and stared at the water.

"Mind if I join you?"

Serena turned to see Alex one of the advisors.

"No."
"You're Serena right? We haven't really met."
"Yeah, Serena Parker. The youngest and newest guardian of the granalith."
"I'm Alex Whitman, one of the advisors."
"Alex, can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"How would you react if the woman you wanted to marry told you that she wanted to wait a while?"
"Well I think you need to talk about this with Kyle. You love him right?"
"Yes. But I am not ready to get married."
"Just tell him that. That you need another year or so before you are ready."
"Thanks. Oh and Alex, I think you should talk to the princess. I get the feeling that she is getting tired of waiting."
"I will. Oh and Serena, you are kind of smart for a kid."
"I am not a kid!"
"Well, since I am nineteen same age as Max, a year older than Kyle and Isabel you are a kid to me."
"You wouldn't call my sister a kid would you?"
"While your sister is nearly seventeen and in some cases could be seen as a kid. I am not stupid. I would never call my future Queen a kid."

Serena had to smile. Alex was really a good guy.

"OK. I should go. Thanks for the advice Alex."
"All part of the advisor job."

Serena got up and headed for the palace. As she reached the door she heard someone behind her. She turned to see Kyle standing there.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max, Liz and friends. Wow Maria has a half sister. I wonder how Maria will take the news about having a half sister. Glad Alex was there to talk to Serena. Like how Alex was playing around with Serena. So Kyle is back and waiting for his answer.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Two great parts! And they should do to Khivar the same pain he did to these poor girls! :twisted:
I am not even sure he would feel the pain, because he must have some pleasure, at torturing all these poor girls!

EVE :twisted:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Another surprise was slipped in.......Maria has a half-sister......
Looking forward to more,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 37 10/7

L-J-L 76 Yes Kyle is back and is waiting for Serena's answer.

Eve Yes Kivar got pleasure from causing those girls pain.

Carolyn Are you really shocked I had another twist?

Part 37

"You weren't trying to advoid me were you Rena?" Asked Kyle
"No."
"I got back late last night."
"You find the girl?"
"Yeah. She is in bad shape."
"Will she live?"
"Dr. Kara seems to think so."
"That is good news."
"Yeah. Rena, have you thought about what I asked you?"
"I did."
"I'm not going to like your answer am I?"
"I am sorry. But I am not ready to get married. I need more time."
"At least it's not a fault out no."
"Kyle, I love you and do want to marry you one day. But I feel I am too young."
"I understand. But can we agree to get married when you are ready?"
"Yes. I will agree to be engaged to you."

Kyle smiled gave her a passionate kiss.

Liz watched Max. She could tell that there was something on his mind.

"What is wrong?"
"Tonight Kivar will be put to death."
"How?"
"He will have acid injected into his vaines. My father feels that he should have a slow painful death for the way he treated those girls. He is also the one who hired the men that were destroying farms."
"Plus he attacked me. It was only because Lucky was with me that he didn't do anything."
"True. Liz, I have to be there for it. But you don't."
"My place is by your side. I will be there."
"Are you sure? This will not be easy to watch."
"I understand that. But, as your wife and future Queen, I will have to do unpleasant things. Besides I want to be there."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Max, you won't be able to talk me out of it."
"OK. So uh Liz, what did your sister want this morning?"
"Just some advice."
"Advice?"
"Seems that Kyle wants to marry her."
"She would need permission at her age."
"She is aware of that. She just wanted to know what I thought about it."
"What did you tell her?"
"That it was her choice and that she should follow her heart."
"When it came to me. Is that what you did? Follow your heart?"
"Yes it is."

Max smiled and leaned in and gave her a kiss. Max pulled Liz closer lifted her up and carried her to their bed. Lucky who had been dozing got up and headed for the balcony. Liz smiled at Max as he started to undress her. Once they were undressed it didn't take long for Max to enter her. She groaned at the feel of him pumping into her. She just loved the feel of him. He kept pumping until he reach his release. With one final hard thrust his seed spilled into his lovely wife. Max pulled out of her and gave her a kiss. He placed his hand on her stomach. When he did there was a soft golden glow.

"Max?" Asked Liz
"We're having a baby."

Liz then remembered her vision from before the formal wedding and smiled. They were going to have a son. They stayed in bed together until it was time to go to Kivar's execution. They stood with the King and Queen in the viewing room. They watched as Kivar was brought in wearing only a cover over his mangled manhood. He was strapped down tight. He was yelling but no one in the viewing room could hear him. A doctor came in and hooked up the I.V. tubing that the acid would be injected through. Philip hit a button on the speaker box and gave the order. The doctor opened the I.V. and Liz and the other could see a dark blue liquid start to flow through the tubing. The next thing they saw was the look of pain on Kivar's face as his body began to melt from the inside out. It took less then ten minutes for Kivar to die a very painful death. Max held the woman he loved close he knew that this was not an easy sight for her to see.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I agree with Serena, she is too young to get married now.
I'd like to be there to watch Kivar die a slow painful death for what he did to the young girls.
A baby, a son.......love it!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:I agree with Serena, she is too young to get married now.
I'd like to be there to watch Kivar die a slow painful death for what he did to the young girls.
A baby, a son.......love it!
I agree with Keepsmiling7. So happy for Max and Liz about the baby. And glad Kivar is gone forever. Hopefully now everyone will get their happy ending.

L-J-L 76