Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 9 6/29

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz.
Wow so Serena and Liz are half sisters. I can understand Liz being upset with Serena and her father for not telling her. What makes me mad is no one followed Liz as she walked away. Liz is the one in danger and no one is following her that is what is making me upset. I can't believe Serena just walks back into the apartment to tell Max and the others more. And Jeff is doing what? Someone in the group needs to follow Liz to make sure Tess don't get her and hurt her. Where is Liz going to go? Who in the group is going to go after Liz? Who in the group will go look for Liz? Who in the group will find Liz? Where will Liz be found? Will Liz tell person what she found out? Will Liz go back to Michael's apartment or go home? Will Tess go after Liz? Will Tess catch Liz? Who will take Liz? Will Liz fight back? Will Max and the others save Liz? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Max and the other tell their parents what is going on? Will the parents believe what Max and the others say? Will the parents help in the war? Will a war start? Will Max, Liz and others win the war? Will Max, Liz, parents and friends live through the war? When will Liz and Kyle powers come? Will Liz and Kyle's power come too late? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? So sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 9 6/29

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! Even if the sisters were divided, when they were cells, they still have the choice to become good or bad! But Tess was growing up with Nasedo and it can explain a lot!!!

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 10 6/30

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Sererna and Liz are half sisters. Ava did get the good cells.

L-J-L 76 We find out where Liz ended up in this part.

Eve It is true that that there is some choice. But we will never know if Tess had, had a different childhood if she would be different.

Part 10

Liz was sitting on her roof a couple hours later when Serena climbed up the fire escape. Liz started to go in her window when Serena spoke.

“Liz please talk to me.”
“Why? You lied to me.”
“No I didn’t. I just didn’t tell you everything and you knew I was holding things from you. Liz I was always going to tell you that I am your sister.”
“Was dad ever going to tell me?”
“I don’t know. Liz you have to be careful when you get upset like you did. It can cause you to lose control when your powers start to get stronger.”
“So you’re saying that I have powers right now?”
“What do you think those flashes were? What about when you and Isabel reached Max in New York? Liz it won’t be long before they start to show themselves in other ways. Ways that will be dangerous to humans. Do you really want to risk harming your mother, or Maria?”
“No.”
“Then you have to work on keeping cool and getting control.”
“So will you help me with my powers?”
“Plan on it. Actually future you told me to help you.”
“Gee nice to know that future me did something helpful besides save Alex’s life.”
“I hope that we will be close one day.”
“Me too.”
“Liz you really should talk to dad. He loves you and was only trying to keep you safe.”
“Serena I’m not ready too.”
“He is the only one that can answer some of the questions you have. He knows more about some of this stuff than I do.”
“He lied to me.”
“You lied to him more than once. You lied about not being shot. Come on Liz you almost died and didn’t tell him. I think that is a big thing.”
“Serena just drop it. I’m not going to talk to dad. I need time to understand what is going on.”
“Ok. But that doesn’t mean dad won’t try and talk to you. I got him to lay off for a little while. But you know that won’t last forever.”
“Serena go home. I want to be alone.”
“Liz what are you doing tomorrow?”
“Why?”
“I want to go out to the desert with you and work on your powers.”
“Whatever.”
“Look Liz I know you’re pissed but the sooner you work on your powers the sooner you will have control. Hey I don’t have to work with you. You can kill someone that you care about for all I care.”
"You are a real bitch Serena."
"Yeah well you are acting like a spoiled brat."

Serena started down the fire escape. Liz ran to the ladder and yelled down at her.

“What time should I be ready?”
“I’ll be here after you get out of school.”
“Ok. I will be here."

Serena left and Liz when in to bed.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

wow, hope liz gets her act together
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Liz is talking with her 'anger', but not her 'head'! :?

If she remember it, one day, she will feel ashamed of the way she reacted, I guess...

EVE :mrgreen:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I can understand about Liz being mad about not knowing she had a sister and about her dad knowing. I'm glad that Liz went home. And I'm glad Serena is going to help Liz with her powers. Hopefully Liz and Serena can try and be nice to each other and get along. Will Max come and check on Liz? Will Max and Liz talk? What will Max and Liz say to each other? Will Max and Liz kiss? What will happen when Max, Liz and friends go to school? Will Tess be there? What will Tess do at school? Will Tess try something? Will Serena and Liz talk more? Will Serena and Liz be calm? Will Serena and Liz find out what Liz's powers are? What are Liz's powers? Will Jeff and Liz sit down and talk? Will Liz be calm when she talks to her dad? Will Max be there for Liz? Will Maria and the others be there for Liz? What powers will Kyle have? Will Alex have powers from Max healing him? Will Kivar, Tess and whoever attack Max, Liz and others? Will Max, Liz and friends tell the parents what is going on? What will the parents do when they find out? Will the parents believe Max, Liz and others? Will there be a war on earth? Will Max, Liz, family and friends fight in the war? Will Max, Liz, family and friends win the war? Will Max, Liz, family and friends live a long and happy life? Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Liz get pregnant? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Serena all get married and have kids? So sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

If I were Liz I'd be very curious to find out answers to the questions from her Dad.
Liz is very hard headed.......but she does need to work on her powers with Serena.
Thanks for the new part.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 11 7/1

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Liz is just upset right now.

Eve Yes Liz is angry and not thinking right now.

L-J-L 76 In time you will get some not your answers.

Carolyn Liz will talk with her dad at some point. Right now she is too angry to think about it.

Part 11

Liz walked into the Crashdown after school and found Serena sitting at the counter drinking a coke and eating fries.

“Let me take my books upstairs and we can go.” said Liz
“Ok.”

Serena watched as Liz walked into the backroom to head upstairs.

“I wish she would talk to me.” said Jeff
“She needs time. I have tried to get her to talk to but she isn’t ready. When she is ready she will come to you. You know that. But right now it might be better if you have Nancy try and talk to Liz.”
“Serena your sister has never been close to her mother.”
“True. But the fact is she feels betrayed by you right now. Yes Nancy didn’t tell her either but Liz knows that it wasn’t her mother’s place to tell her about me.”
“I know now I made a mistake. But at the time I thought that it was the right thing to do.”
“I know. But I don’t plan on pushing Liz on this anytime soon. I just want to work with her and make sure she won’t harm anyone if she gets upset.”
“You really think that is possible?”
“Yes. I know for a fact that it is. Liz needs to learn control.”

Just then Liz walked back into the Crashdown. She walked past both Serena and her father without saying anything. Serena got up and when after Liz.

“Liz I know that you are upset. But you are going to have to push those feeling aside for now. If you want to learn control then you can let your anger get in the way.” said Serena
“Let’s just go.” mumbled Liz

Liz and Serena climbed into Serena’s car and headed out to the desert. Serena drove in silence for a while before speaking to Liz.

“Liz I know that this isn’t going to be easy for you. But you have to understand that you need to push this anger aside while we work. If you don’t you could hurt yourself or me.”
“Serena how can I? My father lied to me.”
“I think he was trying to protect you.”
“By not telling me about you? I could forgive the alien thing. But the fact I had a sister I don’t know.”
“I am not asking you to forgive him. I am asking that you let the anger go. But I also think that you should talk to him. What if something happens to him? Do you really want the last thing you said to him be in anger?”
“Serena you knew about me. I didn’t know about you.”
“Hey at lest in this timeline you know that I am your sister a lot sooner than in the one Alex died in. Oh and got to meet me sooner.”
“Where are we going?”
“A couple miles from the pod chamber.”
“Why?”
“It’s far enough from town that no one will notice anything. And if you blow something up no one will really care.”

Liz knew that this was going to be a long afternoon. She wasn’t sure if anything would happen. But she knew that she had to do this.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow Liz is still mad. That is understandable for Liz to be mad at her father for lying. I'm glad that Serena is trying to get Jeff and Liz to understand. Hopefully Jeff and Liz will talk to each other and work thing out. Wow Serena is going out really far in the desert. Hopefully Serena will help Liz with her powers. And hopefully Liz can control them too.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Nobody likes to be liied to, but Jeff should have try and give some hints, for her to discover the truth about being alien... EVE :roll: :mrgreen: