Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 43 8/3

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Yes it is a little embarrassing for Liz.

Carolyn Yes it was a surprise.

L-J-L 76 We find out here just how mad Liz is with her dad.

Part 43

After breakfast and taking a shower Liz walked down to the Crashdown and found her father in the store room working on the order for then next delivery. She closed the door and used her powers to lock the door.

"We need to get something straight dad." Said Liz

Jeff turned to look at her. Instead of seeing her warm brown eyes. They were dark and he could see sparks in them. A look that reminded him of his mother when he was a boy and gotten into trouble.

"What is it Lizzie?" Asked Jeff very nervously
"You do know what you did to Max and me was wrong don't you?"
"I was doing what I thought was best for all of us."
"Look, you maybe my father. But I am also your Queen! I have been your Queen since that day a bullet ripped into my body and Max put his hand on me saving my life, and weather I realized it or not I accepted the roll when he did the reverse connection to show me his soul."
"I know."
"So with that being said. If you ever pull a stunt like that with anyone in the group. I will have you arrested by Michael, get Max and Serena. Then we will take you before the granalith and have you stripped of your powers understand?"
"Yes."
"Good. You do know the only reason I am not doing that now is we need your fire power to bring down Kivar."
"Yes. I understand that my Queen."

Jeff then dropped to one knee in front of her.

"Get up. I will be at Max's if you need me."
"OK."

Liz opened the door and headed out. Jeff let out a sigh. Damn if Liz hadn't reminded him of his mother back on Antar just then. Now that was one woman no one would cross. Not even Zan's father Garther had. His mother had been the wife of one of the King's advisors. She had died that horrible night that Kivar killed the Royal Four.

"Well momma it seems that at least one of your granddaughters is very much like you." Said Jeff

Liz knocked on the Evans front door. She smiled when Diane opened the door.

"Hi Mrs. Evans." Said Liz
"Hi Liz. Are you feeling OK honey?" Asked Diane
"Yes. Is Max home?"
"Yes. I'm sorry come in please."
"Thank you."

Liz stepped into the house and into the living room.

"I'll get him for you." Said Diane
"Thanks. Mrs. Evans, I am not going to hurt you."
"Liz, I don't know what you mean."
"I can feel your emotions. You are scared. This whole feel emotions thing is very new to me. I think it has something to do with the seal."
"Couldn't you ask your father?"
"I could but I am not to happy with him for what he did to Max and me right now."
"OK I will get Max."

A few minutes later Max came downstairs and pulled Liz into a kiss.

"Hey. Why does my mom seem nervous?" Asked Max
"Well turns out now that the seal is active I can feel other peoples emotions. She is a little scared of me. It has to do with the power I now have."
"I know you would never hurt her."
"True. I even told her that."
"Give her time to adjust."
"I will."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Wow Liz is really upset with her dad. So Liz had Jeff's mom attitude and strictness huh. Poor Liz she can feel how scared Diane is of Liz. I hope Max is right about giving Diane time to come to terms. So the seal is activated? How powerful will Liz be? Will Max, Liz and friends go practice their powers? What will happen when Max, Liz and friends go practice their powers? Will all the parents be afraid of Liz? Will the parents understand? Will Max, Liz and friends be ready to fight Kivar? Will Max, Liz and friends find Cal's daughter? What will happen when they find Cal's daughter? How will Max, Liz and friends find Cal's daughter? Will Kivar get his hands on Liz? Will Nicholas get his hands on Liz? Will the parents try and help Max, Liz and friends? Will Max, Liz, parents and friends live through the war? Will Max, Liz, parents and friends live in peace? Will Liz become pregnant? Will Max and Liz sleep together again? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? Will Max, Liz and friends graduate school? Will Max, Liz and friends go to college? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava, Brain and Serena live a long and happy life together? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava, Brain and Serena all have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, parents and friends.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I am not so sure that Liz wouldn't hurt the people who tried to hurt her friends and her lover, after the talk she had with her owns dad! :shock: :? 8)

But she was right of course and they are all now warned! :lol:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 44 8/4

L-J-L 76 Serena and Brian have already graduated from high school. Yes Liz was acting very much like Jeff's mother when she was mad. Diane is going to be fine she is just unsure of what to expect from Liz right now.

Eve You are right. Anyone who crosses Liz or her family and friends better watch out!

Part 44

Serena sat in a booth in the Crashdown with Ava, Kyle and Brian. Brian had an arm wrapped around her shoulders. Kyle kept looking at Ava out of the corner of his eye.

"So how were they this morning?" Asked Kyle
"Their memory of what was going on was a bit fuzzy. But from the information Cal gave me on the drug that is normal. In a couple days they will remember everything." Said Serena
"Rena, Cornball was mad. She locked herself and Jeff in da stockroom. I think she went all powerful Queen on his ass." Said Ava
"Well with the seal now active in her, her powers are at their peek but she has the knowledge of the Queen stored in the seal. So it is very possible that she gave him a warning."
"What kind of warning baby?" Asked Brian
"It wasn't dad's place to give Max and Liz the drug. On Antar when it was needed the drug is always given by a doctor. To much and it could harm them both. Not enough and it could cause harm to the relationship."
"But Max and Liz are OK right?" Asked Kyle
"Fine. But right now I would say stay on Liz's good side." Said Serena
"And darling how in the hell would I do that? I have only known your sister a couple of days." Said Brian
"For one thing never bring up that fact that she and Max were very close to ripping each others clothes off and screwing in the back booth in front of everyone." Said Kyle
"Uh and stop talking about it. Liz is a very private person when it comes to her personal life." Said Serena
"Got it. Now how about we go back to my motel room and talk about us?" asked Brian
"Brian, I really wish that you would go home." Said Serena
"Rena, I am not going anywhere. I have loved you almost since I realized what love was. Yeah I love my parents and my little sister. But it's different what I feel for you. I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy. I want to know what it feels like to wake up with you in my arms. You are the only woman I have ever wanted to be with."
"Brian, we shouldn't talk about this here."
"Then let's go."
"Fine."

Serena and Brian left leaving Kyle and Ava alone.

Ten minutes later Serena pulled the helmet off and climbed off the bike. She then followed Brian to his room. He unlocked the door and hung the do not desturb sign on the outside before closing it.

"Serena, what will it take for you to believe me that you are the only woman for me?"

Serena bit her lip. She knew what she wanted to do. But didn't know if he would do it.

"You tell me that you love me. But I don't understand how you can."
"Rena, you are beautiful, smart and have this warm heart."
"Bri I am not who you think I am."
"I think that you are wrong about that."
"Damn it Brian, I killed a man!"
"You are also honest. I know that if you did kill someone that you had to have a damn good reason. Rena, nothing will change how I feel about you."
"Bri you say that now. But once you think about it you will see that you can't love me."
"Rena, I got an idea. You know you that you have talked a little about the connection Max made when he healed your sister, the he reversed it to show her that he was still they guy she had always known. What if you do that with us?"
"Bri that is a very personal thing. There is no control over what we will see. There may be things you don't want me to know. There are things that I have done you may not like."
"Rena, are you scared?"
"Yes. Jessie doesn't even know what you know already about me. She is my best friend."
"Rena, Jessie, is your best friend but you know that you might never be able to tell her the truth about you."
"I know. Please do this. There is nothing that I could learn about you that will make me not love you."
"OK. Uh we should sit down for this. I never have done this before."
"Sure."

They sat on the bed and Serena took a deep breath.

"Now just look into my eyes and let your mind go blank."

Brian just nodded. Serena then very gently placed her hands on his cheeks. They looked deep into each others eyes and it only took seconds for the images to fly between the two. After a couple minutes Serena broke the connection. She bit her lip as she looked at Brian. Brian pulled her into a hug.

"Rena, I love you. I know why you had to do what you did. You felt guilt for ending that man's life. But you had no choice."
"I love you Bri."

Brian lean in and took her lips in his and kissed her with all the passion he had for her. Serena kissed him back and it became more heated as they went. Soon they were pulling at each others clothes. Their clothes soon were on the floor. Serena let out a moan as Brian began sucking on her neck. As he laid on top of her she could feel his rapidly growing errection pressing into her. He slowly removed her bra. Her heart started to race as he moved his hands over her breasts she moaned as his hands moved over them. As he kept moving down her body she could feel her panties becoming wetter as her body responded to his touch and mouth. He reached her panties and hooked his fingers into the waistband. He gave them a gently tug. Serena lifted her hips and Brian pulled them down her legs. He tossed them to the floor. He then very gently pushed her legs apart. Serena let out a hiss as he inserted first one finger then a second into her hot wet core. He pumped them in and out fast

"Yes! Brian don't stop!"
"You are nice and wet for me baby."

She let out a scream as her juices covered his hand. He removed it and licked.

"You taste good baby."
"That felt so good Bri."

Serena reached for his boxers. He grabbed her hands stopping her.

"Rena that isn't a good idea."
"Why?"
"Cause if we tho farther I don't think I will be able to stop."
"Make love to me then."

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, Parents and friends. I so glad that Serena told Kyle, Ava and Brain what was going on. Hopefully they will keep in mind what Serena has said. Cool Kyle and Ava. I think that is a good thing. So Brain and Serena are going to make love. I hope Serena doesn't get pregnant. They got a war to win and someone to save. Will Serena and Brain have sex? Will Serena become pregnant? Will Jeff and Liz know? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max and Liz practice their powers? Will Max and Liz make out? Will Max and Liz make love again and again? Will Liz become pregnant? Will Serena, Jeff and Nancy know? Will Max, Liz and friends be able to fight Kivar and Nicholas? Will Max, Liz and friends win? Will Max, Liz and friends kill Kvar and Nicholas? Will the parents help their kids? Will the parents stay safe? Will Cal and Jeff help Max, Liz and friends in the war? Will Max, Liz and friends find Cal's daughter? What will happen when they find Cal's daughter? Will she help Max, Liz and friends? What will happen when Cal and his daughter see each other? Will everyone be happy to be together again? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Ava finish high school? What will happen after they all graduate? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Ava all get married and have kids? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava and parents all live a long, happy safe live together? So sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz, friends and parents.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I loved Liz (the Queen) putting her dad in his place.
And the discovery that she is so much like her grandmother on Antar.
How will all of this effect Max and Liz now??
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 45 8/5

L-J-L 76 I think that it is a safe bet that at some point Max and Liz will make love again at some point. Weather or not Liz and Serena will end up pregnant is still up in the air.

Carolyn Yes Liz going Queen on her dad was great! We will have to wait and see if this has any effect on Max and Liz.

Part 45

Brian looked at Serena shocked.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Bri I love you. We don't know what will happen when we go after Kivar."
"Rena, you told me the risks."
"I know. I want to take them. Besides Max and Liz have a much higher risk of getting pregnant then I will. You have protection right?"
"Yeah. Had it since before prom."
"Then let's do this."

Serena then with a wave of her hand made his boxers disappear. She smiled when she saw his manhood for the first time. Brian reach for his jeans and pulled out his wallet and removed a foil wrapped condom. He torn open the package and removed the condom rolling it on his dick. He pushed Serena's legs farther apart and placed his tip at the entrance. He then very slowly started to push his way in. Brian never broke eye contact as he reached her barrier.

"I want to do this fast OK?" Asked Brian
"Yes."

Brian pulled part way out then with one fast hard thrust took Serena's virinity. She gasped and a couple tears fell down her face. Brian stayed still waiting until she was ready to keep going. He used one hand to gently wipe her tears away.

"I'm OK." Said Serena

Brian nodded and started a slow and steady pace. He watched the emotions play across the face of the woman he had been in love with since she healed a bunny years ago. Serena moaned as Brian continued to thrust into her. She wrapped her legs tighter around him forcing him deeper.

"Go faster." Serena gasped

Brian leaned down and kissed her as he started to move faster and harder into her. He let out a groan as he felt her walls becoming tighter around him.

"Shit I am close Bri!"
"Me too baby."

Serena wrapped her arms tighter around him as he lowered his head to her neck. Then with a hard thrust she felt herself go over the edge. She dug her nails into him as she screamed out his name. He was only seconds behind her screaming her name as his seed poured out of him. He rolled off her removed the condom throwing it away before pulling her close as he pulled the sheet over their rapidly cooling sweat covered bodies. Serena rested her head on his chest.

"That was amazing." Said Serena
"Yeah."
"So was it normal for you?"
"I wouldn't know honey. That was my first time too. How many times do I have to tell you, there has never been anything between me and that slut Mandy Troy! You are the only one I have ever wanted to be with like that."
"It's just Mandy always told me that you and her had sex before we got together."
"Mandy had sex with half the guys in our class! But I wasn't one of them. Hell I even once caught her with Charles Jacobs in the boys locker room."
"Charles captain of the chess team Jacobs?"
"Yeah. Not that she would ever admit it."
"Damn I can't believe that Charles got laid before you."
"Well I had this girlfriend who played hard to get. I didn't want to settle for the school slut."
"Are you glad you waited?"
"Yes. But baby if you want to do that again. One of us will need to go to the store. I only had the one condom."
"Well I guess we will have to wait then."

They snuggled together falling to sleep in each others arms.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz.
Wow Serena and Brain had a special moment. Pillow talk between Brain and Serena seemed nice.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Thinking about the condom is a little too late!... they should have worried b4! :lol:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Now we know more about Brian.......Thanks,
Carolyn