Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 53 8/13

Post by begonia9508 »

So Khivar and the swerg are gone! :twisted: :D But Jeff was seriously wounded but maybe he will survive... Let see... :? :wink:

Thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 53 8/13

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Yes, Maria was the ace in the hole. Everyone was proud of her.
Glad to finally see Kivar as a pile of dust.
So sad about Jeff, but he protected the Queen.
Now Cal and his daughter are finally reunited.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 54 8/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Kivar and Nicholas are dead.

Eve Yes Kivar and Nicholas are gone. As for Jeff.......

Carolyn Yes everyone is very proud of Maria. Jeff did protect his Queen and daughter.

Part 54

The three Parker women disappeared into Nancy's the others gathered around the Parker's living room to wait.

"He took a blast meant for Liz." Said Max
"Oh my." Said Diane
"Liz would have been killed if he hadn't knocked her to the ground." Said Michael
"Mr. Evans, I know a doctor that will give us a death certificate saying Jeff died of a heart attack. I need you to take care of all the legal stuff. Nancy and the girls will get everything. But I want as few legal hang ups as possible." Said Cal
"I'll take care of it." Said Philip

It was half an hour later Liz, Nancy and Serena came out. All three had tears falling down their faces. Max pulled Liz into his arms and held her. Brian had done the same with Serena. Michael after a look at Maria went over and held Nancy as she cried. Amy held Maria close knowing that she had seen Jeff as a father figure since hers had taken off years ago.

"He died Max!" Said Liz
"I'm sorry honey." Said Max
"He died saving my life."
"I know. Liz, he loved you so much."
"I know."

Diane came over to them. She placed a gentle hand on Liz's shoulder.

"Max take her to to lay down." Said Diane
"I can't stay here tonight. Not after he died here." Said Liz
"Take her to our house. Stay with her in your room until she falls to sleep. Isabel go pack a bag for Liz." Said Diane
"I'll grab my stuff. OK if I stay with you Sheriff?" Asked Ava
"Yeah." Said Valenti

Serena when back to Brian's motel room with him and Nancy went home with Amy and Maria. Michael also went to the DuLuca house to watch over the three women. After everyone left Cal took care of everything for Jeff.

Three days later the group gathered at Roswell Memorial Cemetery for the final goodbye to Jeff Parker, also known as Sargent Jeffcan of the Antarian Royal Army. His headstone read Husband, Father and Protecter. Maria sang "Amazing Grace" at the grave site. Once the funeral ended everyone returned to the Crashdown. Nancy, Liz and Serena had made the choice that no one outside of family and close friends would be a loud at the luncheon. Max sat down next to Liz and wrapped his arm around her. He had placed a plate with some food on it.

"You need to eat Liz." Said Max
"I know. I just don't know what I will do without him. He was my dad. I may have been upset by what he did to us. But I still loved him."
"I know."
"The worse part is he isn't ever going to know his grandchild."
"Liz are you pregnant?"
"Yeah. Seems no protection equals baby the first time."
"Liz, I know this wasn't planned but we will deal with this."
"I know. I love you Max."
"Love you always Liz."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I'm so glad that everyone was there for Liz, Nancy and Serena. I'm glad Diane is letting Max take Liz to their house. And I'm glad that Cal and Philip came up with a plan. I'm glad Liz, Nancy and Serena had the parents and friends to be there for them. So Liz is pregnant. I'm glad Max will be there for Liz during her pregnancy. I wonder how it will go when Max and Liz tell the others.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

A little bit of light - in a dark day! That is what this baby is going to be, with Liz mourning her father's death!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It is good that everyone was there for for the Parker women.

Eve Yes the baby is a light for Liz in a dark time.

Part 55 Five years later

Liz paced in Isabel's bedroom in the Evans' house. Today she was finally getting married to Max. Isabel, Maria, Ava and Serena just watched their friend. There was a knock on the door and Nancy came in with Jessica, Liz's daughter.

"Mommy!" Said the little four year old

She looked like the perfect blend of her parents. She had her mother's hair and her father's soulful eyes. Liz knelt down and hugged her little girl. Her daughter and Serena's son had helped them all heal after the death of Liz and Serena's father.

"Are you being a good girl Jessie?" Asked Liz
"Yes mommy. You look really pretty. Daddy won't be able to take his eyes off you." Said Jessie
"Liz, it's time." Said Nancy
"OK. Jessie, you go with Gran and I will see you in a little bit." Said Liz
"Do I really have to walk with JB?" Asked Jessie
"Yes. You are the flower girl and Jeffrey Brian is the ring bearer. Besides he is your cousin." Said Liz
"But boys are yucky!"
"Your daddy is a boy."
"Daddy is not a boy! Daddy is daddy!"

Liz just smiled and kissed her daughter. Nancy took Jessie back out and the girls finished up and headed out. After a lot of thinking and talking Liz had asked Cal to stand in for her father. Cal accepted and said it would be an honor. He had spent the years since the final battle with Kivar not only taking on his roll as protector more actively but making sure that Liz, Serena and Nancy were taken care of. He smiled when he saw his young Queen. She looked beautiful in her wedding dress. It was simpler then the dress she would have worn on Antar, it had a lose fitting skrit that fell to her ankles. The top was a peasant style but with beading. Instead of a vail she wore a crown of white rose buds. Cal took her lace glove covered hand and kissed it.

"Are you ready my Queen?" Asked Cal
"Yes. I just wish my dad could have been here."
"He still lives in your heart my Queen."
"I know."

It ended up being a nice simple ceremony. Max and Liz said their vows in front of their family and friends. They knew that things would not be easy for them. But they loved each other and at least for now they had saved the world. That didn't mean that there might not be another threat at some point, but for now they could be happy with their daughter and the new baby that was on the way. Serena and Brian had married last year and Brian was working hard in school so he would be able to take over the Crashdown for Nancy when he finished. Alex and Isabel had gotten engaged, while Maria was still waiting on her Spaceboy to pop the question. Ava and Kyle had surprised everyone when they had eloped two years ago. But for now everything was right in the world.

THE END
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great story :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Very nice ending......guess Max and Liz are ready to save the world.
They have a precious little daddy's girl!
Seems like all ended well, with Maria still waiting on Spaceboy of course.
Thanks for sharing this story,
Carolyn
Last edited by keepsmiling7 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Loved the ending! At first, I was confused, asking myself if I missed some parts... But then, I understood that that was the final one!

Anyway, I loved the story and thanks for it! EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! The ending was great. I like how you ended it with Max and Liz wedding and what had happen with the rest of the couples. I'm glad that Cal has been there to protect everyone and be there for Liz, Nancy and Serena when they needed him. Wow so Brian is going to take over the Crash Down for Nancy. I think that is great. I'm glad everyone is happy and together.

L-J-L 76