Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 46 8/6

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Thanks!

Eve They did have the one condom :lol: Just not any extra!

Carolyn Yes we do.

Part 46

Liz and Max were cuddling on the sofa when Isabel walked in. Liz looked up when she felt the other girl's presents. Liz kissed Max then pulled away and stood up.

"Hey uh can we talk Isabel?" Asked Liz
"Sure."
"I will be back soon OK?" Liz said to Max
"Yeah. Love you." Said Max
"Love you too." Said Liz

Liz and Isabel headed to Isabel's room to talk. Isabel closed the door and looked at Liz.

"What's wrong Liz?" Asked Isabel
"I will just be honest. I know that you are uncomfortable around me right now."
"That's not true."
"Iz yeah it is. The seal becoming active unlocked the rest of my powers. One of them is empathy. I can feel what you feel."
"Oh god."
"I am working on blocking it. But it isn't easy."
"Liz, are you OK with what happened last night?"
"Not too happy with my dad. But yeah."
"That's good. You do know that it took Ava, Maria and me to drag you to your room so that you and Max wouldn't go at it in front of everyone in a booth or the Crashdown floor."
"That is so embarrassing. How much did you actually see?"
"Oh we got out of there as you ripped my brother's shirt off."
"Oh god."
"Liz, it isn't your fault. It was the drug."
"Yeah, well let's put it this way Jeff won't do that again or he will be stripped of his powers forever."
"You can do that?"
"Well Max and I can with Serena's help. We would have to use the granalith."
"You get all this from the seal?"
"Yeah. Which reminds me. I need to talk to both Max and Serena about something."
"What?"
"Serena is the only living keeper of the granalith. There were five. Each from a different bloodline. Kivar ended the other four bloodlines."
"So how would you pick a new bloodline to use?"
"You and Ava can't because you are part of the Royal four. There is a way to use a new bloodline. But it isn't going to be easy on the woman chosen."
"You are thinking Maria."
"Yeah. But it maybe a little painful for her."
"What has to happen?"
"With Serena's help she will connect to the granalith. If she is deemed worthy then the granalith will change her into hybrid."
"Do you think that Maria will do it?"
"I hope so."
"So this seal is agreeing with you?"
"Yeah. Isabel, make sure you tell Alex how you feel about him."
"I will I promise."
"Good. Now I'm going to go back to Max."
"Have fun."

Liz smiled and headed back down the stairs to rejoin Max.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Quirky and funny Maria, as one of the keeper of the Granolith?! To thing about it, why not? She was always Liz's best friend, whatever has happened before and was always there for her...

EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Wow Maria a Granolith keeper! That is so Cool Maria is going to be like Michael. Michael will have to watch what he saids around Maria or she could zap him with her powers :lol: ! I wonder if Michael and Serena will agree with Liz. I agree with Liz that Isabel needs to tell Alex how she feels. Alex will probably feel the same way. I love how Max and Liz are finally acting like a couple. I hope Liz will be able to control her powers. Will Max and Liz call a meeting? Will Liz tell them about having Maria a granolith keeper? Will everyone agree? Will Maria be able to handle the pain? Will Michael be by Maria's side? Will the parents be there for their kids? What will the parents do while Maria becomes a granolith keeper? Will Max, Liz and friends practice their powers? Will something happen while they practice their powers? Will someone attack Max, Liz and friends? Will Max, Liz, friends and parents be ready to fight against Kivar and Nicholas? Will Max, Liz, friends and parents win the war? Will Max, Liz and friends find Cal's daughter? Will Cal's daughter be happy to see Max, Liz and friends? Will Cal and Jeff join the fight? Will Cal and Jeff help Max, Liz and friends? What will happen when Cal and daughter see each other? Will Max, Liz, friends and parents all live through the war? Will Max, Liz, friends and parents live in peace? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava all graduate school? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava, Serena and Brain all get married and have kids? Will the parents all be alive to see their kids weddings and grandkids? Will Liz and Serena be pregnant before, during or after the war? Will Max, Liz, friends and parents all live in peace on earth?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I think Maria will make a great keeper of the granolith....
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 47 8/7

Eve Maria will make a great keeper!

L-J-L 76 Maria with powers is a scary thought!

Carolyn Yes Maria being a keeper is great!

Part 47

Serena woke to find a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. She smiled as she remembered what had happened a short time ago. She sighed when she felt Brian placing soft kisses on her neck.

"Hey." Said Serena
"Hey. You feeling OK?"
"Yes."
"Good. I don't know what I would have done if I had hurt you."
"Bri, I have to ask you to stay back with the other humans when we go after Kivar."
"I want to be by your side."
"I know. But you would be into much danger."
"I don't want you to get killed!"
"Brian, I love you. But the truth is that if you were to go with me, I would be at a greater risk of being hurt or killed. I wouldn't be able to focus on my job. I would be too worried about you."
"OK darling. I will stay back with the rest of the B-team."
"Thank you."

Serena gave Brian a kiss.

Liz walked into the Evans' kitchen to get something to drink. Diane turned at the moment and dropped a glass causing it to break on the floor.

"I didn't mean to scare you Mrs. Evans." Said Liz
"It's ok honey." Said Diane bending down to pick up the large pieces of glass.

Diane suddenly dropped the piece she had just picked up and Liz could see blood on the other woman's hand. Diane stood up and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her hand.

"Mrs. Evans let me see it." Said Liz
"It's ok. It's not that bad."
"Please?"
"Ok."

Liz pulled the towel away and looked at the cut. It wasn't too bad but still would need stitches.

"Mrs. Evans, it's deep. I can heal it. But I have to know that you trust me first." Said Liz
"I trust you Liz." Said Diane

Liz placed her hand on the cut and there was a white glow. Diane felt warmth in her hand as it mended back together and the tiny piece of glass fell out. When Liz removed her hand it was like there never was a cut. Liz then bent down and waved her hand over the broken glass and the glass became whole again. When Liz stood back up Diane wrapped her in a hug.

"I am so sorry that I made you feel that I was afraid of you Liz." Said Diane
"It's ok Mrs. Evans. I understand. I am a little afraid of what I can do now. I have all this power in me. I fear that I could hurt someone I care about."
"Liz, you are a very kind hearted person. I know that you would never hurt me. I just needed a reminder."
"Thanks Mrs. Evans."

Max stood in the doorway and smiled. He was so happy to see two of the most important women in his life bonding.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I think that it was really sweet that Brain asked if he hurt Serena. I'm glad that Serena got Brain to stay back while she and the other fight Kivar, Nicholas. Cool Liz healed Diane. I'm glad that Diane trust and understands what Liz is feeling. Hopefully Liz and Diane can be come close and keep bonding. I think that was great that Max is finally having his mom and Liz bond and become close. Hopefully everything will work out with Max, Liz, friends and parents. Will there be another meeting? What will happen at the meeting? Will Jeff and Cal tell what the meeting is about? Will the parents help fight or will they stay back? Will Max, Liz and friends attack first or wait till Kivar and Nicholas attack? Will Liz and Serena become pregnant? Will the parents try and help their kids in the war? Will the parents be safe? When will Liz and Serena make Maria a granolith keeper? Will Maria and Michael be happy or upset by it? Will Maria do it? What will happen when Maria becomes a granolith keeper and a hybrid? Will Michael be happy? Will Isabel finally tell Alex how she feels? What will happen when Isabel tells Alex? Will Alex be happy? Will Kyle and Ava finally get together? Will Kyle and Ava admit their feelings? Will Kyle and Ava be happy together? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava, Brain, Serena and parents all live through the war? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava finish high school? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Ava, Brain and Serena get married and have kids? Will Max, Liz, friends and parents live in peace? So sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I was wondering, a few days ago, if the reparing of broken bones or injuries is also possible with things they will brake; today, I got my answer! :lol: :roll:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 48 8/8

L-J-L 76 and Eve Thanks for the feedback!

Part 48

Nicholas walked down the street of Roswell. To most he looked like a boy in his early teens. But that was far from the truth. He was in fact a powerful alien being older then most of the people he passed. But as much as he wanted to fry these stupid humans he was only there to deliver a message. He walked into the diner with the stupid flashing flying saucer outside of it. Boy did he hate this stupid town! The place was empty except for the owner and the annoying blond that had a thing for Rath he noticed.

"Give me one reason not to blast you right now Nicholas!" Said Jeff
"Jeffcan, I am only here to deliver a message. Tell that pathic excuse of a King this all comes to an end in three days. For him and his band of misfits to be at the crash site after sun down then."
"Oh I can promise you that we will be there! Though if I were you and Kivar I would serender before you mess with anyone the Queen cares about." Said Jeff
"I am not scared of that half breed offspring of yours! She is too human and that makes her weak!"
"God you stupid runt! You are going to be nothing but a pile of dust in three days!" Said Maria
"Do you ever shut up? What does Rath see in you?"
"Michael loves me! But you wouldn't know anything about love would you?"
"Love is a weak human emotion."
"Nicholas you delivered your message. Now get the hell out of my diner! You will never be welcome here!" Said Jeff
"Oh and tell Calden that his brat has turned into a very lovely woman. Boy we all know she didn't get her looks from him."

Nicholas walked out of the Crashdown and it took all he had for Jeff not to blast a hole in the wall.

"Maria, call Liz and the others. I will call Cal. We need to meet now! Oh and change the sign to closed. We will not open again until this business with Kivar is done."

Maria did what she was told. Michael was coming in from taking out the trash. When he saw Jeff heading out to tell that lazy no good Agnus to go home.

It was an hour later that everyone was gathered in the Crashdown.

"What is going on Jeff?" Asked Cal
"Nicholas was here. He had a message. Sundown in three days out by the pod chamber. This all comes to an end." Said Jeff
"He can't be trusted!" Yelled Michael
"Oh I know that. But the fact is this came from Kivar. Kivar isn't stupid. He wants nothing more then to set a trap to take you all down. Though he would rather keep Liz and Serena alive. Liz being the only one that can now pass on the Queen's seal to either a female heir or to the bride of a male." Said Jeff
"How is that possible? I mean Max is the one that gave it to her right?" Asked Isabel
"Yes and no. Yes in the fact that Max choose her. But seeing as Ava was never given it in the first place back on Antar, Zan's mother still had it at the time of the Royal four's death. Jeff's mother with her dying breath helped Queen Jana to have the seal placed in the granalith until the reborn Zan, Max choose his Queen." Said Cal
"So why does he want Serena alive?" Asked Brian
"She is the only living keeper of the granalith. Kivar killed the other four, and the rest of their bloodline." Said Liz
"Is there anyway to have someone else become a keeper?" Asked Kyle
"Yes. But it has to be female, and Isabel and Ava can't because they are part of the Royal four." Said Cal

That was when everyone turned to look at Maria. Maria's eyes went wide and she started to freak out.

"No! You can't mean me! There is no way I can do it! Besides I am not even an alien!" Said Maria

Liz got up and pulled her best friend into a hug.

"Maria, you are the only one who can do this. It doesn't matter that you are human. There is a way for you to become a keeper anyway. It will take Max, Serena and me. Plus the healing stones. We go into the granalith chamber then follow the directions in the book. Cal, do you know where the key crystal is?" Said Liz
"Got it here with me young lady. Got to tell ya it won't be easy on your friend if she agrees." Said Cal
"Will it be painful?" Asked Maria
"It won't be comfortable. But shouldn't be too painful." Said Serena
"I'll do it." Said Maria
"You sure? Once this is done it can't be undone." Said Jeff
"I'm sure."
"Then let's do this tonight. Everyone else needs to stay here. It cash only be the four of us there." Said Liz

It was decided that the four of them would head out in an hour to the pod chamber.

TBC

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great update!

And Maria is really courageous to accept the painful procedure of becoming the Granolith Keeper! :shock:

But I guess the others won't never thought about this because hey expect an alien or hydrid to do it, not an human girl!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I was glad to see Diane has trust in Liz as she healed her. They will be good friends in the future I hope.
Showdown in 3 days.......wow.......this will be interesting.
Hope Maria does well with her challenge.
Thanks,
Carolyn