A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 48 7/25

Post by begonia9508 »

I feel with the girls! :? :( :twisted:

It is one thing to be raped and it's bad enoug but to know that you can't go back to your world must be a lot more painful... :?

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

maybe things are heading in the right direction for all of the girls.....
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad Jessie is going to be with Liz. Hopefully Liz, Jenny and Kat will be able to help Jessie. I'm glad Jenny and Jessie talked. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for Jessie.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 49 7/26

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve It has been hard on the girls. But they are adjusting to their new lives.

Carolyn Things have gone in the right direction for both Jenny and Kat. Things should start getting better for Jessie very soon!

L-J-L 76 Jessie will be close to Liz, and will have Jenny and Kat to talk with about what she when through.

Part 49 Three and a half months later

Liz woke to pain in her back. She could also feel Max's arm wrapped around her waist with his hand resting on her very round stomach. She felt him pull her tighter to him.

"Max wake up." Said Liz
"Is something wrong?"
"No but I think we should go to the medical center."
"Is something wrong with the baby?"
"Relax daddy. I think our baby is ready to meet their public."
"The baby is coming?"
"Yes."

Max was out of bed and running around the room trying to find his clothes. Liz watched him as she got out of bed.

"Max just relax. Everything is going to be OK."
"Liz we are going to be parents!"
"Yes we are."
"Liz, I am so scared!"
"You are going to be a great dad."
"That isn't what I am scared about. I am scared for you. I am scared that this isn't safe for you."
"Max, Kara has kept a very close eye on me. Other than very early there have been no problems."
"I know."
"Max, woman on both of our planets have been having babies for thousands of years."
"I know."
"Now Max let's get going or you might have to deliver this baby."

Max kissed Liz and both dressed and they headed for the medical complex. They were taken to a room where Liz changed into s hospital gown and got into bed. Max stayed by her side the whole time.

"MAX IF YOU EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN I WILL CUT YOU FUCKING DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Yelled Liz through the labor pains.

Kara came in at that moment to see the fear in Max's eyes.

"Max, she doesn't mean it. It's the pain talking." Said Kara
"Are you sure?" Asked Max
"Max, you wouldn't believe some of the things I have heard women say to and about the father of their children."
"Do mind not talking about me as if I wasn't here?" Said Liz
"Sorry sweetie." Said Max
"Liz, I am going to take a look." Said Kara

Kara sat on the stool at the end of the bed and lifted the sheet covering Liz's lower body. She lowered it after a minute and smiled.

"OK Liz on your next contraction I want you to push." Said Kara

It was ten minutes later Kara placed the baby girl into Liz's arms.

"She is beautiful just like her mom." Said Max kissing Liz on her head
"We never did decide on a name." Said Liz
"Well how does Alexis Nancy Serena?"
"That is the perfect name. My mom would be so happy to have her granddaughter named for her."
"Liz, I know you miss both of your parents. But there are a lot of people here that care about you."
"I know."

Kara just smiled as she watched the small family.

Michael walked out into the garden and found Jessie under a tree crying. He had come out here to get away from Maria who was on bed rest pregnant with twins. He walked over to her

"Can I join you?" Asked Michael
"Shouldn't you be with your wife or doing something military related?" Asked Jessie
"I needed a break from Maria. Today is my off day."
"Oh."
"You have been here for a while and still seem to be having a hard time of it."
"Why do you care?"
"Not all of us are bad people. You just had the bad luck of meeting one of the worst right away."
"I am not scared of you Michael. You had a chance to hurt me but you didn't. From what I remember of that day you came you were uncomfortable with me being naked."
"I saw taught to respect woman. That a man's job is to care and protect a woman who couldn't protect herself."
"Michael, do you think Liz is right? That there is someone that will love me?"
"Yes. I actually know someone that wants to get to know you. But he is scared of how you will react to him."
"Who is he?"
"A member of the Royal Guard his name is Byron."
"Little taller then you? Blond hair? Gold eyes?"
"Yeah."
"Tell him I will talk to him."
"OK."

Michael got up and a few minutes later Byron sat down near Jessie and they started to talk.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Whoa... Liz! :lol: :lol: I laughed so much at the words that came out of her mouth when she was in labor! Poor Max... :wink:

But a little baby girl. And everything went okay. So happy for them.

Jess - still an angry and damaged woman. But at least she's willing to try. I'm a little surprised that Michael is trying so hard to help her out. He must've really felt a responsibility for her well-being when he rescued her.

Hopefully, this Byron could be just what Jess needs.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

You wrote:
"MAX IF YOU EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN I WILL CUT YOU FUCKING DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Yelled Liz through the labor pains.

Let Max be pregnant or feel the same pain, next time and we will see how he reacts! :twisted: :lol:

(They are aliens, after all... it shouldn't be impossible, no? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved the labor and delivery......bet Max did have some fear in his eyes!
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Poor Max scared to death of Liz :lol: Love the name Max and Liz came up with for the baby girl. I'm glad Michael and Jessie talked. So Bryon likes Jessie. I'm glad that Jessie agreed to talk to Bryon. Hopefully love will bloom between them.

L-J-L 76 :lol:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

Post by Roswelllostcause »

max and liz believer Yes that was great Liz scaring Max when she was in labor! Now they have a sweet baby girl, and everything is good. Jess is a very damaged woman. It will take time for her to heal. Michael, felt a connection to her, not one of a lover but of family. Byron will turn out to be just what Jess needs to heal.

Eve It would be something if Max felt what Liz when through to have their child!

Carolyn Thanks! That is something Max scared of someone as small as Liz is!

L-J-L 76 Max has never seen Liz like that before! Michael has tried to act like a brother to Jessie. Byron is a good guy and will be very patient with Jessie.

A/N Well this the final part! Thank you all for your feedback! While this one has ended I have more in the works so keep an eye out for a new story.

Part 50 Two years later

Jessie stared up into Byron's warm gold colored eyes as he gently pushed his hard shaft into her hot wet center. She felt her heart start to race. It had taken two long years for them to reach this point in their relationship. But as they had gotten to know each other Jessie realized that he had been there that day she had been saved. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he began to pump in and out of her. During that time when she had been held and raped daily she had never thought that she would ever feel comfortable or enjoy the feel of a man inside her. But tonight as she was becoming bonded to this kind and loving man she never wanted this feeling to end.

"Baby you ready?" Asked Byron
"Yes. I know after this there is no turning back."

Byron smiled and leaned down to kiss her opening a connection between them. They saw each other's memories. When they reach their climax Byron seed shot deep into Jessie as they screamed each others name. Byron rolled off her onto the bed next to her. Jessie snuggled close to him as he pulled a sheet over their bodies.

"I love you Byron." Said Jessie as she fell o sleep in his arms.
"Love you always baby." Said Byron

Max watched from the door as Liz tucked their two year old daughter into bed. Alexis looked just like her mother except for her warm amber eyes that she got from her father. Once Liz had turned the light out and walked to the door he wrapped arm around her. His hand resting on her pregnant stomach. Earlier they had attended Jessie and Byron's wedding. He had not seen Liz that happy for anyone before. He knew she loved her cousin very much.

"How you feeling sweetie?"
"Tired."
"That is too bad. I was hoping that we could have some fun before going to sleep."
"I think I have enough energy for that."

Max smiled and gave her a big kiss.

Jenny closed the door to her son's room and when to the room across the hall watching Zane with their one year old daughter. Their two year old son looked just like his father and this little girl looked very much like her mother. Zane looked over to her and smile.

"Jaden asleep?" Asked Zane
"Yeah. He put up a fight like always."
"Ashlee is out like a light."
"She is always so easy to put to bed."
"Just be glad we don't have to deal with Michael and Maria's two sets of twins."
"True those four are a wild bunch."
"But Kat and Justin have the sweetest baby girl."
"Yeah. Alex and Isabel just had their baby boy, and Serena and Kyle are expecting their first child."
"Yeah."
"Zane, I never thanked you for being so sweet to me when I first came to the palace."
"Jen, you should always be treated like you are special. I love you."
"Love you."

A time of peace had finally fallen over the antarian empire. No one knew how long it would last but for now everyone was happy.

THE END
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

Post by max and liz believer »

Such a sweet ending to a turbulent story. Everyone seems happy, enjoying their small families. It made me smile when I read that Michael and Maria had two sets of twins :shock: Haha, they sure must have their hands full.

So glad to read that everyone seems to have found peace, even from the ghosts of their pasts. Even Jessica found the man of her dreams in the end.

Such a wonderful story. Thanks!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa