A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 46 7/23

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Thanks!

Eve I don't think Isabel will have any more problems with Alex in bed!

Carolyn Max loves Liz and wants nothing more then to make her happy. Oh I think Isabel now has Alex right where she wants him.

max and liz believer Yes go Isabel!

Part 46 One month later

Liz walked into the room at the medical complex that Jessica was in. She saw her cousin up and looking out the window.

"Hi Jessie."

Jessica turned to Liz and gave her a small smile.

"Hi. Uh do I call you Liz or Princess?"
"We are still family Jess. So it's Liz."
"When can I leave here?"
"The hospital soon."
"No I mean this horrible planet!"

Liz bit her lip knowing that Jessica wasn't going to like the answer.

"Jess, weather you like it or not Antar is now your home."
"So what now I am just going to be some fucking alien's whore?"
"No. When you leave the hospital you will come and live at the palace. You will be treated as part of the family."
"Look, Liz I can understand that you can be happy here. You were chosen to be the next queen. I was brought here by a monster that raped me daily. He let the men who worked for him rape me. There were days that ten different men raped me!"

Liz reached for her cousin and pulled her into a hug and held her. Jessica pulled away and looked at Liz.

"You're pregnant?"
"Yes."
"He treat you ok?"
"I love him Jess, and he loves me."
"That nice. But the fact is no man can love me."
"That isn't true. I know for a fact that there is one young woman who was treat much like you that is not very happily married and expecting a child with him. Another is still in the beginning stages of a relationship."
"Yeah right."
"Jess, when you were rescued do remember the name of the man who helped you?"
"Yes it was Michael."
"Did he try and hurt you?"
"No. He seemed a little uncomfortable having to carry me only wrapped in a sheet."
"Michael, is a good man. He can be a pain in the ass. But a good guy. He married a human woman that came on the same ship as me. Let me tell you Maria drives him crazy! But he does love her. She loves him too. No one is going to hurt you any more. The one who did was put to death."
"Just for what he did to me?"
"No. He tried to kill me. My personal guard pushed me out of the way just in time. He was hurt. He has recovered now. But he could have died and never known the baby his wife is carrying."
"Liz, let's face it you got lucky! You were picked for something very special. I wasn't. There was no way to know if I would have been picked to come here."
"Actually, you were picked. I found out before I came today. But those pirates got to you first. I don't know where you would have ended up. But it would not have been with a monster like Nicholas."
"Yeah whatever."

Liz knew that it was going to take a while for Jessica to see that not all antarians were bad people.

"Jess, I have to go. But in a couple days when you are released I will be here to take you home."

Jessica didn't responed just when back to staring out the window.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz. I like the moment Liz and Jessie had. At least Jessie knows that she would have came to Antar. I hope Jessie will get past being mad at all the people on Antar. And I hope Jessie will find someone to love!

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

After such an experience, I - in some way - understand her behaviour... :?

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Jessica is not happy, and I can understand why.
She is lucky to have Liz for a cousin and now will have a place to live in the place.
I hope she will begin to learn to trust some of Antarians.......Michael is a good start.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 47 7/24

L-J-L 76 It will take time for Jessie to heal from what she went through.

Eve Liz does understand that her cousin is hurting, but is unsure how to help her.

Carolyn Jessica is very unhappy right now. She is lucky to have Liz as her cousin. Michael, may end up taking on a big brother type roll in Jessica's life.

Part 47

Kat smiled as Justin wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hey."
"Hey kitten."
"Justin, you know I like spending time with you."
"Yes."
"What if we spent more time together?"
"How? We both have jobs."
"True."
"The only time left would at night when we sleep."
"Yeah."
"Kat, are you sure you are ready for that?"
"I love you Justin. You know what happened to me and you still love me."
"Kitten, there is nothing that can stop me from loving you. But what you need to understand is for me we could never just have sex. For me it would always be making love. That would mean that we would be bonded."
"I was used for sex. I never want that again. I want to spend my life with you."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

Justin smiled and gave her a very passionate kiss.

"Can we go somewhere private?" Asked Kat
"First let's stop in the chapel a priestess is here let's do this right OK?"
"Yes!"

Justin lead her to the chapel. They watched as the priestess finished finished her prayer and turned to them.

"Come my children." Said the priestess

She watched as the young couple walked up to her. She could feel the love they had for each other. The girl had been hurt in the past, her innocent stolen from her. But this young man had healed her opened her heart to love again. She had expected these two to come during one of her monthly visits to the palace. The future queen had already given her permission and blessing for these two.

"We wish tho marry and be bonded." Said Justin
"Is it possible? I don't have a letter from my guardian." Said Kat
"Katrina, the Princess already gave me not only her permission to marry the two of you but her blessing. She could see the love between the two of you even when it was nothing but a spark waiting to ignight into the fire that now burns in your hearts." Said the priestess

Kat broke into a big smile.

"Now place your palms together." Said the priestess

Justin and Kat did as they were told. The priestess then wrapped a gold cord around their hands.

"As I use this cord to bond you together. Let the love you share bond your souls together. Justin, do you promise to love, care and forever to keep teaching Katrina the meaning of love?" Asked the priestess
"Katrina, I promise to love you, to care and forever to keep showing and teaching you the meaning of love." Said Justin
"Katrina, do you promise to love, care and to keep your heart open to Justin's love?"
"Justin, I promise to love and care for you. I promise to let you love me and show me that love."
"From this moment on by the laws of the crown you are now bonded. It is now up to you to complete the bond."

They kissed and turned to head out. That was when they noticed that Liz had come in and sat in the back. She gave them a smile.

"Congregations." Said Liz
"Thanks." Said Kat
"Justin, take care of her." Said Liz
"I will Princess." Said Justin

Liz gave Kat a hug and then the young couple headed off to complete their bond in what was once just Justin's room.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I'm so happy that Kat and Justin want to be bonded. That was so cool Liz gave permission for Kat and Justin to get married. Cool Liz was there for their wedding. Glad everyone is family in the palace.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm glad Kat can be happy now and not so lonely!
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

You can tell that Jessica and Liz are cousins. They have the same initial aversion to Antar… But Jess has every reason to hate that planet and its inhabitants. There seems to be a lot of human women who unfortunately have shared the same fate as Jess, Kat and Jenny. It's a good thing that both Khivar and Nicholas have been eliminated.

I'm so happy for Kat. That she found love and that she's brave enough to try with Justin. I hope that she'll be happy, but Justin seems like a good guy.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 48 7/25

L-J-L 76 Kat has finally healed and learned to love.

Carolyn Kat is happy. Justin is going to do everything he can to keep her happy and know that she will never be alone.

Eve Thanks!

max and liz believe Liz and Jess are defiantly cousins! It will take time but Jess will learn that Antar isn't as bad of a place as she thinks right now. It is a good thing that both Kivar and Nicholas are gone forever. It also sent a warning to any other men who maybe treating human woman badly that they will be punished. Justin is a very good guy and will do his best to remind Kat that she is loved.

Part 48

It was a week after her visit with Jessica that Liz returned to bring her back to the palace. Liz walked into the room to see Jessica dressed and waiting for her.

"Hey Jess."
"Oh hey Liz."
"You ready to go home?"
"That isn't home. I will never go home again."
"I felt that way once. But it is possible to be happy here."
"Liz, I am not you!"
"I know. Jess, you may find this hard to believe but things are going to get better for you."

Jessica didn't responed. Just there was a knock on the door. Liz looked over to see Zane in the door.

"Yes Zane?" Asked Liz
"Jenny, is done with her appointment. So if you are ready we can head home Princess." Said Zane
"Thank you. But maybe your wife could do me a favor?" Asked Liz
"What would you like Princess?" Asked Jenny
"Could you talk to Jess? She is having a hard time believing that things can get better for her."
"Sure." Said Jenny

Liz and Zane left the room and Jenny walked over to the other young woman.

"Jessica, my name is Jenny. Until about a year ago I was going through what you did. It took two years before I was rescued." Said Jenny
"So?" Asked Jessica
"I was much like you then. I didn't believe that there was anything good about this planet. There was a girl who came a few months before my rescue. The man who had us was pure evil. He got me pregnant twice both times he had a doctor who was no long legally aloud to practice medicine terminate the pregnancy. Now unlike on earth abortions are not legal here." Said Jenny
"What do you mean?" Asked Jessica
"The only time an abortion is aloud is if there is no way the mother can carry the baby to term. That both the mother and child's lives are in danger."
"So what does this have to do with me?"
"Jessica, what I am trying to tell you is in time you will heal. That there is someone that will love you no matter what has happened to you."
"This man you are with he loves you and knows everything?"
"Yes. Zane is a wonderful man. He saved Liz's life when the monster that had been hurting you tried to kill her. He could have died. He got lucky that it wasn't worse."
"I can't say that I will be happy but I will try to keep an open mind."
"That is all Liz wants."
"I noticed that you call my cousin Liz. Isn't she part of the Royal family?"
"Yes. But, in private all the royals are very laid back. When I first was released from here and when to the palace, Kat the other girl I told you about and I were Liz's personal maids. But now I am moving up to be one of Liz's personal assistants. Kat will also move into that roll once she is done with her honeymoon."
"Honeymoon?"
"Yes she married a young advisor to the king. His name is Justin, his mother is human and father antarian. He is very nice."
"Jenny, if that monster who had been raping you hadn't had the pregnancies aborted how would you have felt about the babies?"
"I don't know. But I do know that I love this baby."
"I can see that Liz is happy about her baby."
"Yeah. Are you ready to see where you are going to live?"
"Yeah."

Jenny gave Jessie a hug and lead her out of the room where Liz and Zane were waiting.

"Let's go home." Said Jenny.

TBC