A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 44 7/21

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes there is a bright future for everyone with Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz and Jessica share some DNA.

Eve There might be some jealousy over Max and Liz's bond. Not very many people have found their soulmate.

Natalie36 We will have to wait to find out if Liz can save Jessica.

Part 44

Kara and Isabel walked back into Liz's room to find her reading a book.

"How are you feeling Liz?" Asked Kara taking a scan.
"I am a little sore. But other then that good." Said Liz
"Good to hear. Liz, you know about the girl found in Nicholas's house right?" Asked Kara
"Yes. She is sick right?"
"Yes. Nicholas didn't pay for the pirates to give her the vaccines required for any human brought here. Now she has a very painful blood virus." Said Kara
"Is there a cure?"
"Yes. She needs a transfusion from a family member that has had the vaccine for it."
"That won't be easy to do."
"Liz, the thing is we couldn't look on earth for one. There wouldn't be enough time to bring them here before she died." Said Isabel
"So have you found one on Antar? Or one of the other planets in the empire?" Asked Liz
"I believe so. I want you to see the girl." Said Kara
"Why?"
"You came up as a possible DNA match. Not a close one. But there is some common DNA between you and her. Just like there is some common DNA between Isabel and me." Said Kara
"A cousin?" Asked Liz
"That is what I think. Ready to go see her?" Asked Kara
"Yes." Said Liz
"I should warn you that I had to put her in a coma because of the pain she is in." Said Kara
"I understand." Said Liz

Liz was helped to her feet and the three of them walked down the hall to another room. Liz walked in and looked at the girl in the bed. In seconds she was next to her taking her hand in hers.

"Oh Jessie! How could that monster do this to you." Said Liz with tears falling down her face.

Liz turned to Kara and Isabel.

"Will helping my cousin hurt my baby?" Asked Liz
"No. I will give you an I.V. while taking your blood." Said Kara
"Uh are you sure this will work? I mean humans have different blood types." Said Liz
"I am aware of that. We have a machine that the blood goes through after leaving your body it goes through before it will go into Jessica. It will make the blood type void and compatible for Jessica." Said Kara
"Can we do this now?"
"Yes. I will have what I need brought in and set up. You can stay with her if you like."
"Thank you."

It was half an hour later that Liz laid on a table next to Jessica with blood leaving her body through a tube into a machine the out of the machine through another tube into her cousin. It was twenty minutes later that Kara unhooked Liz and Jessica.

"It will be a couple of days before we will know if it worked." Said Kara
"OK." Said Liz
"Now Liz, I am having some food brought in to you. You will not leave until you have eaten some of it. I don't mean a couple of bites either." Said Kara
"I will make sure she eats." Said Isabel

Kara smiled and left. Less then five minutes later a nurse came in with a tray that had a sandwich, a large glass of juice and fresh fruit.

"So Isabel we have never really talked much." Said Liz
"I know."
"So uh how are things with Alex?"
"Not as good as things between you and my brother."
"That is so weird. Alex seemed really excited about really getting to know you when we first got here."
"He was. But he doesn't seem to want to have sex with me."
"Do you love him?"
"Yes. Liz, when I am with Alex, I feel like I can be the real me. Not that cold bitch I show everyone."
"Even Serena at times."
"Yeah. I love my little sister. But I just could never let her close."
"Work on it. But first maybe I can give you a little advice."
"What kind of advice?"
"You want to be bonded to Alex right?"
"Yes."
"Then suduce him."
"You mean get him so turned on that he has no choice but to make love to me?"
"Yes. By the way I heard he likes you in red."
"Thanks Liz."
"No problem. Remind me before we leave to ask how long I will be pregnant."
"Oh I know that. You will only be pregnant five to five and a half months. There have been a number of human/antarian pregnancies in the past twenty or so years."
"Ok."

Liz finished her meal and then she headed home with Isabel.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Another great part! Isabel in red? Why not, but it is not said that Alex will be dupe...

EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

I really really hope that the blood transfusion will help Jessica... The virus sounds horrible; inflicting such terrible pain on its victims.

Isabel will have no troubles seducing Alex :roll: :wink: But still - Best of luck, Isabel!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max, Liz and friends. Wow Liz found her cousin Jessica. Finally Liz has family from earth with her. Hopefully Liz's blood will help Jessica. And Hopefully Jessica will wake up soon and see Liz there. Wow Liz and Isabel are getting along great. I say they will become friends. I can't believe Liz is telling Isabel to seduce Alex and that Alex loves her in red. I hope Isabel will try what Liz is suggesting. And I hope it will work.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hope Jessica will be alright.
Isabel may get her way with Alex one of these days.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 45 7/22

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve We will see how things go with Alex and Isabel.

max and liz believer Yes the virus is horrible, that is why everyone is required to be given the vaccine. We will have to wait to see if the transfusion works. Yes good luck Isabel!

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz has her cousin now on Antar. It will be a little while before we know if the transfusion works.

Casrolyn Yes Isabel will have her way with Alex very soon!

Part 45

Liz stood on the balcony outside of her and Max's room watching the sunset. She felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her.

"Hey." She said leaning into him.
"I saw Isabel already. She told me."
"I told her it was ok if she saw you first."
"You feel ok?"
"I'm still a little sore but other then that yes."
"Good. Let me know if the pain is too much. I will take it away."
"Max, Kara doesn't want you to heal me. She feels that I will be stronger if I heal on my own."
"I can take the pain away without healing you."
"Ok I will let you know."
"Good. Liz, I spoke to my father."
"Yeah?"
"Yes. Once Jessica is healthy she will come to live here, as a member of the family."
"Really?"
"Well she is the cousin of the future queen. She is family."
"That's great. Max, I'm kind of tired."
"Well let me help my beautiful wife to bed then."
"Max, remember we can't have sex for two weeks."
"I know honey."

Max lifted Liz up and carried her to bed.

Isabel watched from the bed as Alex came into the room. She was dressed in a red nighty that left very little to the imagination.

"Hi Alex."

Alex turned and looked at her swallowing hard.

"Hi."
"Come join me."

Alex wasn't stupid he kicked off his shoes and climbed into bed next to Isabel. The next thing he knew Isabel was straddling his waist. He looked at her surprised.

"Isabel what is going on?"
"Alex, I love you and want nothing more then to have a family with you."
"I love you too Izzy."
"Then make love to me."

Alex and Isabel made short work of their clothes. After kissing and touching every inch of her body Alex placed his manhood at entrance of her hot wet core. Then he very slowly started to push his way in. He reached her virginity and looked into her warm brown eyes.

"Make me yours for always and forever."

Alex kissed her pulled back and pushed through her virginity. That was all it took to open a connection between the two of them. As they made love for the first time memories flew between them. Once they both climaxed Alex fell to the bed next to Isabel breathing hard.

"That was wow!" Said Alex
"Yeah. I got to wonder if that was even close to what Max and Liz experienced."
"Izzy, I don't care if it was only half of what they did. I love you."
"Love you Alex."

They then fell to sleep in each others arms.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. That is understandable that Liz is a little sore. I'm so glad the king and Max are going to have Liz's cousin Jessica live with them. Poor Max he is going to have to wait 2 weeks before he can have his wicked way with Liz :lol: Wow Isabel knows how to seduce Alex really well. I'm glad that Alex and Isabel finally bonded. Hopefully good thing to come for them.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

That was great! Once the Ice Queen showed some very good instincts at how to win Alex!

EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max is so caring and concerned with Liz. I love it!
Wow........Isabel picked a red nighty.......smart girl, and yes, Alex wasn't stupid.
Thanks,
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Haha. Well, that was easy :wink: You go, Isabel!

And Max is so caring. Love it!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa