A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 42 7/19

Post by begonia9508 »

It's happen sometimes, when the cervix stays open a little bit!

But fot the woman, it is something we prefer to avoid! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

hope liz will be ok
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I'm glad Liz went to the doctor when she did. I hopefully Liz can go full term with the baby. Good thing Isabel was there for Liz. Why did Kara and Isabel leave? What is wrong with Liz? Will Liz be able to go full term? Or will Liz have the baby sooner? What Does Kara have to tell Isabel? What will Max do when he finds out? Will Max want to be there for Liz? Will Max be able to be there for Liz? Will Isabel and Kara tell Max what is wrong with Liz? What will Max do when he finds out? Will Max and Liz be able to handle whatever news Kara has to tell them? Will Liz and Max be able to have more kids? So sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Looks like Liz will have to take it easy for a while.
I'm sure Max will understand.
Let's hope the baby is safe.
Thanks,
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Hmm… a tear in the uterus. That's not good. Good thing that Kara was able to repair it. No sex for two weeks is a small price to pay if it means that they'll have a healthy baby.

I'm a little concerned that Kara wants to talk to Isabel about it though. What more is there to say about it? :|

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 43 7/20

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Thanks.

Natalie36 Liz is going to be fine.

L-J-L 76 Isabel and Kara left so Liz could rest after the proceeger. Kara, is just going to give Isabel a little of Liz's family medical history that they have. Will Liz go full term? Yes. But we don't know how long that is yet for a human/antarian pregnancy!

Carolyn Liz will have to take it easy for a little while. Max will more then understand. He is going to take very good care of his wife and unborn baby.

max and liz believer Yes it is good that Kara repaired the tear when she did. Max will understand. Kara is just going to give Isabel a little of Liz's family medical history and visit. They are cousins after all!

Part 43

When they walked into the office Kara noticed Christina at the computer.

"Doc, there is a match to that DNA you put in the computer. Only an ID number came up." Said Christina
"Thank you Christina. By the way this is my cousin, Princess Isabel." Said Kara
"Nice to meet Princess." Said Christina
"Isabel please. By the way before I forget I have a letter from my father for you Kara." Said Isabel

Kara took the letter and read it. She smiled and turned to Christina.

"Christina are you ready to leave this hospital?" Asked Kara
"Yeah. Why?" Asked Christina
"Well, I asked the King to be your guardian, and he granted me it."
"I get to live in your home?"
"Yes. I mean it's just a small house a little over a mile from here. But I do have a nice garden and a small library."
"If you call it a small library that has like two thousand books." Mumbled Isabel
"Well the palace one has like ten thousand!" Said Kara
"Wow!" Said Christina
"Christina, once my last patient is ready to leave we will go home. Why don't you go change into those clothes I bought for you?" Asked Kara
"OK. Uh I still have that shirt and jacket that soldier gave me wear in my room." Said Christina
"He told me to tell you to keep them. Besides the jacket isn't proper any more. He is no longer a lieutenant." Said Isabel
"Thank you." Said Christina leaving the office."
"So Liz will be ok?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. Isabel, the reason Liz is an only child is that her mother's womb tore during the pregnancy with Liz. Liz was lucky to be born at all. The only way to fix the problem in her mother was to completely remove the womb making it impossible for her to have another child."
"So by fixing this now, Liz and Max can....."
"Have as big of a family as they would like."
"That's great."
"Yeah."
"So this DNA thing?"
"Jessica, the girl Michael found in Nicholas's house. She is sick."
"Right. So if an ID number came up then she has a family member here."
"Yes."

Kara look at the number and then placed it into the file search.

"ID number 6421belongs to.....Elizabeth Parker!" Said Kara
"What?"
"It's not the best match but the only one that comes up. It's like how our DNA will come up as a match Isabel."
"So cousins?"
"We need to check with Liz. I had to put Jessica into a coma to keep the virus from causing her pain."
"Can Liz give blood pregnant?"
"It's not ideal. But if I give her an I.V. at the same time she will be ok."
"Kara, so any man in your life right now?"
"No. Isabel, how are things with Alex?"
"He's a great guy. But we are still only married in name."
"You mean you haven't had sex yet to complete the bond?"
"He is a little reluctant at the idea that our minds would be forever linked."
"Boy if someone had told me that Liz would bond with Max before Alex with you when they arrived I would never have believed it."
"Kara, there is something else you should know."
"What?"
"Max and Liz have the rarest of bonds."
"WHAT!? They have a soulmate bond?"
"Yeah."
"That is not something I would have expected."
"No one did."
"But that means great things for all of us. When their times comes to take the throne it could really bring a golden age upon us."
"Yes it could."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I am so glad that Max and Liz have the rarest of all bonds.
Should make for a wonderful future.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. wow Liz has to get her womb fixed. Hopefully it will be painless for her. I'm glad that Kara told Isabel what is going on with Liz. Wow Liz's DNA matches Jessica. Now that is really strange and weird. I'm glad the king is letting Kara take Christina home with her. I think Kara and Christine will be great friends. Wow Max and Liz have a soul mate bond tat is so cool. I can't believe Alex had not made a move on Isabel. Maybe Isabel should make a move on Alex instead of waiting for Alex to make a move.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Some jealousy in there, because of Max and Liz's bond? :lol: But it is somewhat understanding; who wouldn't have such a relationship...

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

i hope liz can help jessica.