Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 + A/N 5/5/19

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 111 1/23/17 p. 93

Post by Natalie36 »

:shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :twisted:
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 111 1/23/17 p. 93

Post by SmileeUk »

Oh hell no!!!! Please...... tell me that was not Max and Isabel????? Max would never call Liz a bitch and be so mean and cold hearted to Liz. What are the fake Max and Isabel going to do to Liz???? Will Liz run???? Will fake Max and Isabel hurt Liz??? Where are the real Max and Isabel???? Will the real Max and Isabel save Liz???? Will Liz be able to see the real Max and Isabel???? Will Max, Liz and friends survive the war????? Will Liz ever see Maria, her dad and others alive???? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together????

L-J-L 76
I have the same questions as L-J-L 76!!! It cannot be happening! :x :? :twisted:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

ONE ONE TWO

Post by max and liz believer »

L-J-L 76
Please please please please please please please please please tell me that was not Max and Isabel?????
Weeell...
Will fake Max and Isabel hurt Liz??? Where are the real Max and Isabel???? Will the real Max and Isabel save Liz????
Let's hope so.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Carolyn (keepsmiling7)
But I don't blame Liz for blocking the intimate imagines of Max with Tess. That was just a sick ploy that Max projected.
Makes one wonder; would Max really do that to Liz?

Eve (begonia9508)
In all my Roswell history and it goes back to 1999, at the beginning of the show, NO Story made me so afraid to read
another update and another part than this one, when you update and this part is the worse one of all of them!
Funny enough, I'm gonna take this as a big compliment. Thank you!! :mrgreen:
But now, that I have read it again... I guess Liz is mind-warped, even if she didn't notice it and the way things are going, they want her to believe that Max is going to kill her...
You might be onto something there...

Helen (roswelllostcause)
What the hell?! I know that there is more going on then it appears. But I have this strange feeling that this might not be Max and Isabel.
Trust your gut feeling 8)

Natalie36
:shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :twisted:
I think that about summed it up :wink:

Thank you! :D

SmileeUK - There will be some answers :D Thank you!!

Ashley (Morning Dreamgirl] - I know you're out there, reading. So you get a "HI!" too :roll:

A/N: Sorry for making you guys wait. To attempt to make up for it, this update is a bit longer than usual :D

From ONE ONE ONE:

He could kill me. He could erase my mind (he had done it once already, maybe more times than that - how would I even know for sure?) and take control of my actions. He could make me into the brainless puppet that Sean had tried to make me into. He could steal the right to my own life.

My feet brought me closer to the hybrid siblings, my body constantly alternating between freezing cold and burning up. When I reached them, they turned away from me in unison without a word and started walking, leaving me to trail a few feet behind them. I looked at their backs, traced the color of their hair, the usually familiar shapes of their bodies, the way they walked…

With his eyes no longer on my face, and his back to me, my previously restrained tears started rolling down my flushed and dirtied cheeks, the salt burning into the small wounds on my face.

My breaths were getting increasingly strained as my emotions were becoming less restrained. I was losing control. To stop myself from falling apart, I dug my fingernails into the palms of my hands, biting my bottom lip until I could taste blood.

The insufficient breaths were making my chest burn and bringing me right up to the verge of screaming. With my breath hitching achingly with my deafened grief, Max resumed sending me images of him being intimate with Tess.

It was like being punched in the stomach, robbing me of all air, and there was no longer any way for me to stop it.

The scream started from the core of my being, ripped through my stomach, burned through my chest and shredded up my throat. As it tumbled over my parched lips - its force dilating the small vessels of my eyes - the block in my mind came naturally.

The block that I had never learnt to do, but which previously had successfully and completely torn the alien connection between our minds.

It still worked.

It fell like an iron wall. So forcefully that I could almost feel it. So forcefully that the scream from my lips failed to reach my awareness, separating my mind from my body.

It felt different now. It felt more complete, like a ring around my mind rather than a local wall.

In the fraction of the moment when the block came into place, Max whipped around and snarled, ”Bitch”, eyes black and thunderous, the face of a monster.

And I knew he was going to kill me.

It was barely a second. Just long enough for him to growl ”Bitch”. Then the world tilted on its axis. The ceiling became a wall to my left, the floor a wall to my right.

The white corridor disappeared, its dead bodies melting away. Max - and his dark unrecognizable eyes - vanished and Isabel went up in smoke.

Instead the girl was there again. With the grimy blonde hair and the turned down face. She was seated in the space between the walls and it took my shocked mind a second to figure it out; The feel of the unrelenting ground pressing into the right side of my face, the darkness of the unfamiliar room, the unfamiliar smell, and the girl seated just a couple of feet in front of me.

Seconds ago, I had been standing up, certain that the love of my life would hurt me - badly - and now I was lying down, my perspective changed in the blink of an eye.

I felt my perception of reality teeter and shift, my mind aching from quickly trying to orient myself. How could I be somewhere else? Where was I? What was happening?

My mind was pounding from a resonating headache. I didn’t let my gaze leave the girl. There was something familiar about her.

Slowly, she started moving her head, raising her face, until drained blue eyes unsteadily met mine.

Tess was alive. Tess was sitting in front of me, her body drenched in sweat, her eyes bloodshot and her hair sticking to her damp, dirty forehead.

Tiredly, managing a weak wobbly smile, she slurred, ”You kicked me out.”

Instantly, I understood what she meant and what had happened. Immediately, my stomach knotted painfully, tightening in on itself, freezing my next string of breaths.

She had been in my head this whole time. Tess had been in my head. How long? What had been real? What had been false?

”Is she out?”

I jumped at the sudden voice, exploding from the dark shadows. The demanding, forceful voice that brought back a much too recent - and horrible - ordeal.

Forcing my head off the ground, wincing at how the movement intensified my headache, I searched into the darkness, making out only the dark shadow with the shape similar to him.

He had just called me ’bitch’.

I swallowed back the acid of my prompt nausea, mentally shaking my head to clear my thoughts. No, no. It hadn’t been real. It couldn’t have been.

”Liz?” he barked, the sharpness to his voice making me doubt that I had returned to reality and that he wasn’t planning to hurt me. ”Is she out?

My gaze quickly flickered to Tess. To the girl whose skin color was that of watery milk and who had fresh sweat droplets trailing slowly through the sheen of dirt on her face. Her eyes met mine, the color of her irises appearing washed out, adopting the same paleness as the rest of her. A blood vessel or something had popped in her left eye, making the white sclera red. But even the color of the blood reddening her eye was faded.

She was lacking an expression. Her dry lips were slightly open, most likely due to the lack of muscle strength, and there was a faint repetitive bob to her head.

I didn’t have to ask him what he meant by his question. Tess was obviously out for the count, but I don’t think Max was being quite that literal.

He needed to know if she was out of my mind.

”Yes,” I whispered, my voice dry and unused. ”She’s out.”

The right corner of Tess’ mouth rose in a wobbly half-grin. Her voice sounded like an old lady as she warned Max, ”Don’t try anything, my love. I can still-”

”Are you sure?” Max asked. He sounded powerful, his voice strong. But I thought I could hear stress lacing his voice with subtle vibration. The vibration that signaled his fear.

”-break her-,” Tess continued, apparently oblivious to the discussion between Max and I.

Assuming that the question was aimed at me, I did a quick scan of my pounding head and could only give him a well-informed guess, ”Yes.”

”-like a twig,” Tess continued, slurring the last word.

He came out of the shadows like a wild animal. He crossed the floor in front of me so suddenly, his contours blended into a blur. Tess was off her feet before I had a chance to react, lifted in the air by Max. He slammed her body up against the wall, her body limp, the sound of the back of her head hitting the wall echoing around them.

Adrenaline had instantly infused every corner of my body, making my heart throb so loudly in my chest that I could barely hear anything outside of the rushing sound of the blood in my ears.

I attempted to lift my head off the ground again, to be able to more fully see what was happening, but the light was still too dim and Max’s actions were too quick for me to fully assess the situation.

When Max had rapidly crossed the floor to Tess, Isabel came to my side and was now trying to communicate with Max in a cautioning voice, ”Max…”

I could only see the right side of him, his right hand underneath Tess’ chin, pressing her head upwards. In a way it seemed as he was trying to hold her tired head up, but the distance between Tess’ dangling feet and the floor, and the way the skin of her cheeks and the lower part of her chin crinkled in Max’s grip, very clearly displayed how Max was cutting off her air supply.

Tess had played with my mind in a horrible way, making me believe that I had killed my father (I still wasn't entirely certain that it had been a mind manipulation, but I hoped so) and having me fear Max, but still it chilled me to see her petite frame being pressed up against the wall like that, too weak to even struggle against the man restraining her.

The lack of lighting was making it difficult for me to read Max - and I no longer had a mental connection to him - but I knew that he would never do this to another person unless he or the people he loved were being threatened.

This was a war, and a lot of people had already died. Still, it was horrible to watch Max attack someone that he had known, someone that he had - in a way - grown up with.

”Max…” Tess whimpered, her voice strained with the lack of air.

I saw the muscles of Max’s arm tighten, the short pause making me suspect that he was hesitating.

”You’re sick,” he growled in her face.

A tremble moved through me at the darkness of his voice. He actually frightened me.

Isabel’s hand softly touched mine, giving me a fright, whispering, ”She’s too dangerous.” I hadn’t consciously taken note of Isabel’s close proximity until now. ”If we don’t stop her, she might hurt or kill someone else. She’s not on anyone’s side. She follows her own insane agenda, which makes her dangerous and unstable.”

My conflicting emotions were confusing me. I hadn’t fully started to understand what had happened to me. Maybe then I would be more inclined to cheer on this mission to ’stop’ Tess. But right now I was reacting like any 17-year-old girl would; I didn’t think a girl my age deserved to die. And I didn’t want my boyfriend to be her murderer.

”If you hadn’t gotten out of her mind manipulation, she would have either left you a vegetable for the rest of your life,” Isabel continued, her voice remaining hushed, regretful even, ”or dead.”

While Isabel was whispering in my ear, my eyes were trained on Max and Tess. My eyes were on the tight danger emitted by his body and the vulnerable limpness emitted by hers.

It was like watching a wolf attack a lamb.

Then, ”I love you.” Tess’ plea was delivered with large helpless eyes, aimed at Max.

Those three small words spoken from her gasping mouth was enough to make me force my upper body upright and protest - in the sound level of a whisper, ”Don’t. Max.”

Tess’ gaze moved in my direction and the softness of her large eyes immediately changed into cold stone, before they changed again. Her eyes became larger, wide-opened, and the lunacy I had encountered previously infected her stare before her laugh starting bubbling over her lips.

That gasping and coughing laugh, which had tears run down her cheeks and turning them red, completely erased the vulnerable and defenseless girl I had just empathized with.

”Listen to your fucking stupid slut,” Tess yelled, her eyes wild now as they flickered between Max and I. ”She wants you to spare me!”

That eerie laughter brought it all back to me. It reminded me of the Tess I had met when the gates had just closed. Her arm around my throat, how she had swung me up against the wall, how she had threatened to kill me. It reminded me of how she had haunted my dreams before that and the twisted sickness she had made me see in my own mind.

Max was still. The whole incident - from Max picking Tess off the ground and restraining her against a wall up until now - had merely lasted a minute. Still, it felt like a lifetime. Like the seconds were crawling, making me experience every breath, every blink of the eye in torturous length and detail.

Max let her squirm and laugh for a couple of seconds, before she abruptly stopped. I wondered if Max had done something to her - commented to her non-verbally - because her eyes were fixed on his and for a moment they seemed completely transfixed on each other.

The moment passed and Max whispered, his voice sounding tired and resigned, ”The world is better off without you, Tess.”

I caught Tess’ last blink.

After that, her whole body relaxed, her head tipping forward against Max’s collarbone, her legs and arms dangling lifelessly alongside her body.

I held my breath, staring at the scene in front of me. I knew that she was dead. She must be. I had no idea what Max had done, but when he could have tortured her to death, she had simply died quietly, like she had fallen asleep.

The silence around us was deafening as I watched Max set Tess’ feet to the ground and gently guide her limp body to the floor. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek when Max shifted Tess to lay her on her side, brushing his hand over her eyes to close them, making it truly look like she was sleeping.

Slowly, he rose while gazing down at the rather peaceful looking body of his betrothed. He stood like that for a couple of seconds, just looking at her. I barely dared to breathe.

I was in shock. My mind had not yet been given the opportunity to catch up.

Then he turned his head and looked straight at me. I felt his eyes on my face, but I could only stare at Tess and her immobility. Part of me was staring at Tess to make sure that she wouldn’t wake up, that she wouldn’t hurl herself at Max now when he had his back turned, but mostly I was trying to sort out the facts. Because in my head, I had just been walking through a battle, with Max being cruel and Isabel not giving a damn. It was like waking up from a very real and horrible nightmare, one of those that stuck with you and you couldn’t shake even after having woken up.

It was not until Max’s crouching body blocked my view of Tess that I was forced to let Tess go. I hesitated to look at Max. Tess truly had messed with my mind and her abrasive version of Max was still extremely prevalent to me.

Max moved to sit back on his heels and I could feel the energy from his warm body pulsate against mine with his closeness. But he wasn’t touching me. It was like he was waiting for me to give permission.

I found a spot on his left knee to concentrate on, while trying to breathe into the obvious feeling that this was my Max. Even when he wasn’t touching me, his focus on me was so intense that I could almost feel his eyes roam over my body. I didn’t even have to look at him to know that he was currently checking me for visible injuries. Most likely, he was also searching my aura for informative color variations. Without our connection, he didn’t know exactly what or where my injuries were and had to revert to his more basic methods.

”What did she do to you?” Isabel whispered. Her question was uniquely tentative. Rarely had I heard her sound so careful.

”She damaged your shoulder when she threw you up against the wall,” Max stated, his voice methodical but bitter. There was restrained anger there, the air between his body and mine vibrating with his emotions.

It was like his body was screaming with the need to touch mine.

Before I had time to answer either Max or Isabel, Max continued, ”There’s something wrong with your skull… and your ankle,” as if he was tallying facts. It was only that he sounded increasingly bothered, every injury he was reading off my aura gradually weakening the restraint on his distress.

”Will she be okay?” Isabel asked then, her voice small. Speaking of me in third person meant that she had already given up on getting an answer directly from me.

My silence was bothering them both just as much as it was me.

My head was still pounding from Tess’ intrusion. My pain from my physical ailments (which had never been healed, despite what Tess had made me believe) was slowly creeping back. The fact that my shoulder was dislocated and that something had snapped in my ankle when I had hit the floor, after having been flung like a rag doll by Tess, was rapidly making itself known.

But it wasn’t the physical matters that worried me. It was that I had lost control over time and space. I had no idea where I was (were we still at the site where the gates had closed and I had been restrained by Tess?) and I lacked information on what time it was (how much time had passed? Had it been real-time when Tess had walked around in my head or had it been sped up like in a dream?). This frightened me more than anything else.

I pressed the tips of my fingers into the concrete floor, trying to determine if the solid feel of the floor was enough to prove to me that this was real.

”She’ll be okay,” Max answered his sister. His voice was not reassuring, he basically snubbed her, his impatient tone sending a chill through me.

I didn’t need any reminders of the ’other’ Max. And the way Max had just answered his sister’s non-intrusive question made me once again question reality.

Still, I could feel from the vibrations of his emotions clogging the air between our bodies that it was his frustration speaking. He didn’t know if I was going to be okay, and that made him lose his cool.

I couldn’t blame him. Right now I felt like signing up for the cuckoo nest.

Isabel didn’t say anything in return.

”Liz?” Max’s voice was softer again. Worried, but warm. ”Can I touch you?”

That’s when it truly hit me that he still hadn’t touched me. A fake Max wouldn’t respect my space. He probably wouldn’t give me the time and patience to orient myself. He would press on and insist that we needed to connect.

The realization gave me the incentive I needed to move my gaze upwards, up his dirtied clothes (was that dried blood?), up his neck with the ever increasing hair growth, across the lips I knew intimately, to finally reach his eyes.

It made my heart skip a beat. It made my throat constrict and my palms dampen. He met my gaze straight on, his pupils dilated in the dim light, a sheen of worry making his eyes glisten. Those eyes of his were saturated with emotions, which is how he would usually look at me. Amidst the anger and fear, there was no mistaken the concern and love.

It was my Max.

A shaky breath of relief flew over my lips. This was reality. He was real.

His eyes flickered to the tears silently running down my cheeks and his voice was barely a whisper as he repeated softly, ”Can I touch you?”

Wordlessly, I nodded.

His eyes moved between mine for a second, searching my teary gaze, perhaps to assure that I was sure, before he reached his hand out towards my face and softly cradled my cheek in his large warm palm. His thumb brushed across my cheek, collecting the wetness of my tears, causing more tears to escape my eyes.

A short sob tumbled over my dry lips before I could stop it, making him rise up on his knees to lean closer to me. Maybe he was afraid of scaring me, his movements slow and cautious when he connected our foreheads.

I looked at him through my eyelashes, the heat from his palm radiating into the side of my face. He was already healing me.

”I’m so sorry,” he whispered, his voice breaking at the end. ”I’m so sorry.”

I gave the expected, typical refusal of his self-blame, because his apology took me by surprise, ”It wasn’t your fault.”

”This shouldn’t have happened to you,” Max continued, his voice barely audible. I doubt that Isabel could hear a word of what he was saying. ”She broke into the connection. That shouldn’t have been possible.”

I remembered the reason I had been exposed to Tess’ powers and wondered if it had been true or just something that Tess made me believe.

”Isabel. Isabel was hurt?”

His answer was short. ”Yes.”

”Is that why…?”

Again, ”Yes.”

”Then it couldn’t be your fault,” I reasoned. It was not like I was blaming him to start with, but he was obviously blaming himself. ”She would have died.”

This time, a break in his voice, ”Yes.”

So I placed a hand to his face, mirroring his posture, my thumb brushing over the pointy hairs of his beard, and angled my chin upwards to touch my lips to his in a soft, lingering kiss.

A large tremble moved through him, a sigh of relief momentarily interrupting the flow of warmth from his hand against my skin as his fingertips pressed desperately into the soft tissue of my cheek. The touch of his warm and real lips, the feel of his energy and taste tightened my body in the most delicious of ways.

Ignoring the immediate primal emotion of desire, I pulled back long enough to tell him, ”Tess saw an opportunity and she took it. It had nothing to do with your ability to protect me. It would have killed both you and me if Isabel had died. Tess is gone and the three of us are alive. Let’s focus on that.”

”I know,” he mumbled, his lips brushing against mine with his words. ”But she hurt you.”

By now, my whole body was throbbing with pain. The more aware I became of the real world, the more aware my body became of its very real injuries.

”Yes,” I whispered. ”But I’m sure you can do something about that.”

He pulled back slightly to spot the small smile on my lips. His expression was bothered, aware that I was in pain. He could probably see it all in my aura and knew me well enough by now to know that I was keeping up a facade to not worry him.

Which might be why he couldn’t offer me a smile in return. Resolutely, he said, ”We need to connect. As long as we are not connected, you’re in danger. You’re exposed and vulnerable.”

I nodded, my smile gone. ”Of course.”

He reflected my nod, searched my eyes for objections one final time (weren’t we past objections to connect by now?) before he melted our lips together again.

With our minds completely open to letting the other one in, the connection flared to life immediately. I felt his whole soul being invested in the softness and warmth of his kiss, while the comfortable heat of the healing spread down my body.

I sighed into his touch, happily forgetting that Isabel was right next to us, and captured Max’s bottom lip between mine, running my tongue against the seam of it, brushing my tongue against his. I loved how he tasted. I had missed him so much. There was no doubt left in my mind that this was reality, that this was the real Max. No one - especially not Tess - could fake this kiss. There was no way that Tess had ever experienced the type of kiss that Max and I had shared many times - the type that made you lose your breath, made your knees grow weak, made you lost time and space - and because of that, she wouldn’t have been able to translate the feelings of it into my mind.

No one could kiss me like Max could. No one could make my toes curl, my heart flutter, my stomach tighten and make my head go all buzzing. While he was activating every pleasure center in my body, our thoughts started moving through the open connection heightening my awareness of his being. While he was locking into all injured areas of my body, effectively healing them, our thoughts started to intermingle and communicate.

I let him see what Tess had made me see and he let me in on what had happened while I was under Tess’ ’spell’. But I knew that he was holding some information back. My mind visualized it as a thin wall around his thoughts, where the details were blurred.

What I gathered from Max’s experience of the incident was this; after Max had healed Isabel and could refocus on what was happening to me, he found me lying on the ground - pretty much in the same position as I had woken up in just now - with Tess sitting crosslegged in front of me. Through Max’s eyes I witnessed the intense, cold, and absorbed expression on Tess’ face. It was like she was in a trance. No matter how much Max screamed at her and threatened her, she never gave a single sign that she had heard him. Hadn’t even flinched.

Through his memories, I saw him heat the bars of the gate, bend them out of the way, and get over to the side shared by myself and Tess. I felt the blistering on his palms from touching the scalding metal, but his focus on me had been greater than his concern for his own hands. Through his thoughts and reasoning, I followed his frustration and fear when he realized that he couldn’t do anything, that he couldn’t interrupt Tess out of fear of what she would do in my mind. Instead, he was forced to watch.

Forced to watch me cry and scream, my eyes closed and my mind hijacked. This is where I assumed Max was keeping information from me. I got the feeling that Max had had many thoughts and feelings during the time my mind was not my own, but he was censoring it now.

Still, he couldn’t fully hide the fact that he had been minutes away from doing something drastic. He had been afraid that my mind would be fried by the time Tess got out of it, if he waited any longer.

Who knew what might have happened had Max acted in desperation?

I felt how proud Max was of me for being able to push Tess out of the connection, and my own admiration of what he had gone through seeped from me into him.

My pain was gone. My body felt warm and rejuvenated. The connection was energizing us, producing energy from our intimacy, and I could feel it refueling a large part of the energy Max had just spent - not just from healing me but also from watching me suffer at the hand’s of his betrothed.

Our connection seemed more complete. Even though the bond had suffered an intruder and had been momentarily severed completely, it was like nothing had ever happened.

Compared to when Max healed someone else, healing me wasn’t draining to him. It felt like his body was healing as well in the process, as though our bodies were immersed in energy, fixing us from the inside out.

The kiss slowed, became gentle and thorough. My hands moved over his broad back, his hands crept into the opening between the bottom of my shirt and the top of my pants, to touch bare skin. We were almost crawling into each other, needing the closeness more than ever.

Tess had been a close call. Too close.

Due to our proximity, it was not odd that I immediately felt when Max tensed and his lips abruptly separated from mine. My eyes flung open just in time to see him whip his head Isabel’s direction, who had moved several feet away from us. I realized that she had been keeping watch, giving us space and time, but also protection.

There was a hum in my head from the recently reignited connection and while I could see Isabel’s lips move, I could not hear what she was saying.

But Max could. His wide-opened eyes snapped back to my face, being fully aware of my oblivion to the most recent development, and there was no mistaken the raw fear in his mind as he told me, ”Command is here.”

TBC...
Last edited by max and liz believer on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 112 2/9/17 p. 94

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Look what I found........a new part!
Tess was a sick puppy!
That's awful how she was in Liz's head.
Now the world is better off without her.......and finally Liz's pain is gone.
Great part,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Really great part!

But I am not really convinced that Tess is dead; the beast must have more than one life... And now Command is their next Problem, but they are three People together and we don't know if Command is alone or not!

Anyway, a few more parts to read with fear in the stomac... and not only for these three but for me too... :roll: :lol: :lol: After each update, I wait until it is in the morning to read the new part, so I will have all day long to read and digest what is going on it! :lol: :roll:

Thanks EVE
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Tess was very sick and crazy alien! So glad that the real Max and Isabel were able to get to Liz in time. But things are about to get worse I fear.

Helen
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

I am so glad to see the real Max & Isabel!! Liz has been saved :) (hurray!!)
I wonder how powerful the Command is. Never under-estimate anyone!!
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Ashley (Morning Dreamgirl] - I know you're out there, reading. So you get a "HI!" too :roll:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I really am predictable, aren't I? Reading and re-reading repeatedly. Maybe it's a good thing we don't live next door to one another. You might have me investigated for stalking if we did. :wink:

Missing you. Knee deep in boxes, applesauce, chicken stock and soup and a fridge with over 130 eggs. Why oh why do poultry not come with a "pause" button in regards to laying eggs? Hey! Wanna move next door so you can take some off my hands? I promise to only harass you ten times a week about this story. :mrgreen:
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

awesome part, can't wait for more
mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mela3 »

Great Part! It worries me that Tess was able to tap into their (Max & Liz) connection. Is Command able to do that as well? Do they need to remain touching to ensure their bond is unbreakable? I feel like we need more investigating and training, but there isn't any more time. :shock: :cry: :cry:
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita