Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 + A/N 5/5/19

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) Ch 108 12/6/16 p. 90

Post by L-J-L 76 »

No Alex, Philp, Michael can't be dead! Oh no Tess has Liz. Max and Isabel better do something before Tess kills Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Oh this is so not good! Hurry back before I go crazy!

Helen
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Yikes.......that was an emotional and haunting chain of events......
And at the end who else but Tess.........
What happens now??
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! that was a nightmare... everybody who was a friend - are nw dead... And Tess has Liz... that not a nice way for Liz to die, as Max stood of the other side of the gate but maybe... it is Tess who has mindwarped them? With her, everything is possible!

Thanks and have a nice and happy Christmas time! EVE
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Author's Note

Post by max and liz believer »

Hi everyone!

I'm sure no one has missed what's going on in Aleppo (Syria) right now; a nightmare sequel to the civil war they've endured since 2011. And recently (Monday to be exact), a hijacked truck drove straight into a German Christmas market, killing and wounding people. Earlier this year it was France, then Brussels, France again...

As you have noticed, I'm at a very unfortunate place in "Unbreakable" now, with Max and Liz enduring some very gruesome things. To put it mildly, I'm having great difficulties writing war scenes right now with everything horrible happening in the world. Unfortunately, my instinct is telling me that the war between the aliens in "Unbreakable" needs to be horrible and raw to make the tale realistic and to live up to the story that has been told so far. So the horror needs to be written, I just have to see if it comes to me. Right now I'm drowning in real-life horror. I'm crying for the people in Syria. A trainee that works with me at work once a week is a refugee from Syria and told me a week ago that he's brother was just killed in a bomb (the brother had remained in Aleppo). I'm pending between losing hope in humanity and next regaining hope when I watch selfless acts being performed to save people.

The father of Superman - Jor-El - said something (which I hope to be true) about the human race:
Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. But always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
And I still believe it's true.

To avoid adding more darkness to the world right now, there won't be an update before Christmas and probably not until the beginning of the next year.

I'm sorry if this disappoints you, that is not my intention.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones. You - all of my readers - hold a very special place in my heart.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(wishing for a good 2017)

<3

*hugs*
Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) A/N 12/20/16 p. 91

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Merry Christmas........it is a difficult and crazy world right now. I have a family member living in Germany right now and I think about her every day. We'll look for you later.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi and thank you for the note. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy new year. Take your time we love your stories we will wait. :D
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year!

I am so happy to have caught up from the start. Just want to say this story is so amazing with so many unexpected storylines around. You spent time on the details of everyone's character is just one of the many good reasons to keep reading it. I love this Liz with strong will & mind and not be afraid to speak her mind. Max is so loving & protective of Liz - my dream man :mrgreen:
I can't wait to find out more about Michael & Maria's interaction. Pairing of Alex & Isabel may be on the horizon - so I hope :mrgreen:

The real world & this dream world are equally at wars. Let's pray for peace to come soon! Life is too short to just live in fear :cry:

I wish you all a joyous holiday!! See you next year!
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~