Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 + A/N 5/5/19

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 p. 102

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh! I am so happy to be back, after such a Long time,! life isn't really always easy and I learned it, these two last weeks, as I was bitten by an insect and that brought me to the hospital for two weeks!

Now I am home but weak likes a baby... But happy to find that everything is still like when I went away and I will have to read back a Little bit because the Story moved with new parts I had to read first...

Thanks EVE
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

begonia9508 wrote:Oh! I am so happy to be back, after such a Long time,! life isn't really always easy and I learned it, these two last weeks, as I was bitten by an insect and that brought me to the hospital for two weeks!

Now I am home but weak likes a baby... But happy to find that everything is still like when I went away and I will have to read back a Little bit because the Story moved with new parts I had to read first...

Thanks EVE
That sounds horrible! It got infected, I assume? Good to hear that you're home again, but what a horrible ordeal.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

How am I just now seeing this?!?!

Gah!

My notifications didn't work.

Expect a response tonight. Cause girl... :oops:
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Morning Dreamgirl wrote:How am I just now seeing this?!?!

Gah!

My notifications didn't work.

Expect a response tonight. Cause girl... :oops:
Stupid notifications… I was wondering where you were :roll: :wink:
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

The sequel

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for your comments and your excitement about the sequel :D :mrgreen:

The sequel has now been posted. Here.

Have a great weekend!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17

Post by mela3 »

OMG - it continues, I'm so excited! I absolutely adore this story and the character progression. Killing evil with kindness is the greatest plot ever! lol

I feel like our group never gets a change to decompress and deal with loss. I'm worried that Max is holding too much in. His Mom is gone and his grandfather is back and he's becoming a Dad and he is leading a war and.... Whew! That's too much stress to not have a moment of reflection and peace. Liz having a baby without her the support of her Mom is also going to be very emotionally challenging. I'm very curious to see how these characters grow.
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita
Midnightdreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Midnightdreamer »

Feedback 1-60
I just binged read the first sixty chapters in three days and I must say what a good story and very well written especially all the emotional aspects of the characters even Mr. Phillip Evans even if he can't show his true feelings that often he loves his wife and children. I didn't think Mr. Evans was a bad person like those who read the story as it was being posted mainly because of Diane and odd scenes throughout the first sixty chapters. I think Mr. Evans knows a lot more about connections and is connected to Diane mainly because he knows how great the sex is when connected. I think he doesn't understand or not able to express a lot of human stuff or pick up on something where his wife needed comforting. It doesn't mean he doesn't care it just means he either doesn't know how or something. Now that we know max and Liz connected as children and a few scenes of memories Max and Liz have picked up that Mr. Evans felt guilty for sending his son to re education and not being able to help either of them, so he had max come along on his check ups of Liz for many reasons. I think like Liz on the show in this story she can feel or sense the evil within. Even as a little girl she knew the men in the room were evil but she didn't feel that with max and she instantly trusted him which I think help caused the connection. After being re education, Mr. Evans probably felt guilty so he had him come along to see Liz even if neither remember their first meaning because even though the mind didn't remember the muscles did. Hence why Liz always sought max out and fought others because she felt safe with max. I think max was brought a long on checks up way before Sean started coming along because I think Phillip wanted to help his son and what better way than to keep Liz in his life some way and also to slowly build a connection through other means before max connected through healing. Max always was able to connect with Liz so easily even on the show to heal her. More later because my battery is dying. Good story
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

mela3 and midnightdreamer - Thank you so so SO much for your feedback! I will respond to it on "Surviving the Truth" instead of here :D , in case you don't go back to this story anytime soon :roll:

*hugs*

Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I finally am all caught up! What an incredibly story. I am so happy it isn't over. I am in awe of your imagination and writing abilities. I loved how you were able to build up the suspense during their time preparing for the fight and as they were in the thick of it. I am so pleased that Michael and Isabella and Jeff and Max's dad aren't died. I was so scared that they were really died. I love what you have done with this connection. It's an incredible concept that you have managed to grow up to new heights that I haven't seen before. I couldn't be more pleased with all the twists and turns and the bringing back to life of Max's grandfather. I am terribly sad Diane had to die though she was such a great character. Now they both know what it's like to lose their mothers.

Thank you for writing and sharing such a fantastic piece of art with us. It has been a much needed escape from rl for me.
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

A/N 05.05.19

Hi everyone!

I came online to post a prologue I've written for the Unbreakable Saga (added to the first page of this thread) and realized when I edited the subject of the thread that today is exactly 2 years since I finished the first part of the Unbreakable trilogy. Crazy.

Anywho, I wanted to add a prologue that ties in with what happens next (in "Forging Bonds" and "Surviving the Truth"). It's short, so check it out. Again, it's at the very beginning of this thread. Maybe it'll shake up some memories. I'll be back with updates to "Surviving the Truth" soon.

P.S. Has anyone seen the reboot of "Roswell", a.k.a "Roswell, New Mexico"?

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination