Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 + A/N 5/5/19

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 p. 102

Post by SmileeUk »

keepsmiling7 wrote
WAIT A MINUTE.........
You're leaving us with a cliff hanger....
A grandfather appears that we thought was dead......
Liz and Max's news........
However I'm very proud of the great boyfriend Max is demonstrating.

When is the sequel going to be here????
I can't agree more :lol: :lol:
You are so :twisted: :twisted: to leave us here! But glad the sequel is in the making :D :D

I really mean what I said 'What am I going to do without you??!!?? We are so lucky to have you writing these wonderful stories for us'. This place is my sanctuary. It always lifts up my spirit when I read a good story :mrgreen: I cannot thank you enough :D
xxx (kisses)
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

sequel :D
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Well back to the last part....

Liz was pregnant and Max knew!!??!! Come on, it is not that I am not happy for them but for teenagers it is a big step :!: They still have so much to do and enjoy as teenagers.... Poor Liz!

Well, if I were Liz I would have asked why Max could not temporarily stop his little guys coming out & looking out for their home?!?! He was a healer after all. He did not need human's primitive way of protection, did he????? :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

I love this Max. He could do no wrong - so caring, so loving, so considerate and so full of strength!

Grandpa was back from the dead?? How??? Was he waken up by this 'loving' force that had killed the evil aliens??? Does it mean Liz's and Max's mums will be knocking on the door soon??? So many questions :roll: :roll:

I am missing this story already :!: :!: :!: Help :!: :!: :!:
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

SmileeUk wrote:Well back to the last part....

Liz was pregnant and Max knew. How!!??!! Come on, it is not that I am not happy for them but for teenagers it is a big step :!: They still have so much to do and enjoy as teenagers.... Poor Liz!

Well, if I were Liz I would have asked why Max could not temporarily stop his little guys coming out & looking out for their home?!?! He was a healer after all. He did not need human's primitive way of protection, did he????? :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

I love this Max. He could do no wrong - so caring, so loving, so considerate and so full of strength!

Grandpa was back from the dead?? How??? Was he waken up by this 'loving' force that had killed the evil aliens??? Does it mean Liz's and Max's mums will be knocking on the door soon???

Or Granspa is the mayor in disguise?? But his aura would have given his ID away :roll: So many questions ...... :roll: :roll:

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

SmileeUk wrote:
SmileeUk wrote:Well back to the last part....

Liz was pregnant and Max knew. How!!??!! Come on, it is not that I am not happy for them but for teenagers it is a big step :!: They still have so much to do and enjoy as teenagers.... Poor Liz!

Grandpa was back from the dead?? How??? Was he waken up by this 'loving' force that had killed the evil aliens??? Does it mean Liz's and Max's mums will be knocking on the door soon???

Or Granspa is the mayor in disguise?? But his aura would have given his ID away :roll: So many questions ...... :roll: :roll:

All I can say is I totally agree with SmileeUk. Come back with the sequel really really soon???? Hope some day you will finish your story called Snap Shot.

L-J-L 76
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hope some day you will finish your story called Snap Shot.

L-J-L 76
Hi :D

"Snapshot" was finished aaaaages ago (about 4.5 years ago :roll: ). It can be found here.

Thank you for your note :) See you in the sequel :mrgreen:

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

I hope you have more Max and Liz stories to come. Can't wait for the sequel. Hoping it is as good as this story. And sorry I forgot about you finished the story Snap Shot. I may have to read it again. But anyway I hope you got more Max and Liz stories to come.

L-J-L 76
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

L-J-L 76 wrote:I hope you have more Max and Liz stories to come. Can't wait for the sequel. Hoping it is as good as this story. And sorry I forgot about you finished the story Snap Shot. I may have to read it again. But anyway I hope you got more Max and Liz stories to come.

L-J-L 76
You are very sweet <3 I have tried to stop writing fanfiction many times, but I doubt I'll succeed any time soon. In other words, you haven't seen the last of me for some time :mrgreen:

And don't worry about forgetting about "Snapshot". I know that you read a lot of stories, so it's no wonder you forget <3
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

L-J-L 76 wrote:........... And sorry I forgot about you finished the story Snap Shot. I may have to read it again. ......
L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76, I have been re-reading Snap Shot too and you get a lot of comforting M&L moment. To keep me sane, I am re-arranging Snap Shot in the correct timeline and re-re-read again :mrgreen:

max and liz believer, I hope you get my hint :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

SmileeUk wrote:
L-J-L 76 wrote:........... And sorry I forgot about you finished the story Snap Shot. I may have to read it again. ......
L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76, I have been re-reading Snap Shot too and you get a lot of comforting M&L moment. To keep me sane, I am re-arranging Snap Shot in the correct timeline and re-re-read again :mrgreen:

max and liz believer, I hope you get my hint :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hint noted :roll: :wink:
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination