Lethal Whispers (ML, MATURE) 10/29/15 COMPLETE

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

mlwtbird59
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Lethal Whispers (ML, MATURE) 10/29/15 COMPLETE

Post by mlwtbird59 »

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I've waited years for it to be completed and it was so worth the wait.

Marci
mezz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mezz »

Wonderful ending to a great story. So glad you took another go at it. Glad that Alex and Jeff were able to join them and that everyone is so happy.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Love the ending. Glad that Alex and Isabel are finally together. Finally happy that Jeff can be with Liz. Wow Jeffery handled everything Max, Liz and others told him really well. Glad everyone is together and happy.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Jeff really did have his belief system turned upside down.
I can just see a tanned Alex after all of that surfing.
What a beautiful family picture with their lives all starting a new.
Thanks for this wonderful story.
Hope you do have something to post in the near future.
Carolyn
lizzy_koh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by lizzy_koh »

OMG!!! I really really really wish I had found this story while it was being written and not already completed. So many comments to be made. This is one of the best stories I have read in ages. I loved it from beginning to end. Off to read Unbreakable now, hope it is just as good. Cheers Lizzy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jull_ana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jull_ana »

Hey, Jo!
Long time no see... :D

So after I saw your drawing on Instagram today and realised you might be writing again, I immediately came to this site (which I'm pretty sure I haven't visited in about 7 years or so, maybe even longer) and 7 hours later I am in awe and in a little bit of back pain. I just couldn't put it down.
I loved this story. Thanks for sucking me back into the rabbit hole of Roswell fan fiction... :roll:

I guess I'm off to start Unbreakable now. I have a lot to catch up to. :mrgreen:
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Jull_ana wrote:Hey, Jo!
Long time no see... :D

So after I saw your drawing on Instagram today and realised you might be writing again, I immediately came to this site (which I'm pretty sure I haven't visited in about 7 years or so, maybe even longer) and 7 hours later I am in awe and in a little bit of back pain. I just couldn't put it down.
I loved this story. Thanks for sucking me back into the rabbit hole of Roswell fan fiction... :roll:

I guess I'm off to start Unbreakable now. I have a lot to catch up to. :mrgreen:
Really long time no see :wink: But we've seen some of each other on social media over the years :mrgreen:

You have no idea how much it thrills me that you did a marathon reading of this story :D I'm so happy :D Made my month! Sorry about sucking you down that hole. But you have to admit; that rabbit hole can be pretty fun at times :roll:

Btw, I love your profile picture <3

Thank you!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

GREAT!! I have finally finished reading this intriguing story over 2 days, 1 night, 5 hours and 40 minutes :lol: :lol:

I love this story! I vaguely remembered this story when it was first put on the board back in 2003?!?!? The story drew me so closely into it that I could not wait & had to finish reading it. There were many twists and turns of the story. Every character has their fair share in it. I am true M&L fan and I love reading the way you wrote their encounters, feelings for each other and touches. So intimdate & so loving :)

I could not stop laughing when Max said to Liz that he was glad she deflowered him. I thought Liz was a virgin herself & I must have missed a line or two in the earlier story. :?

It is so wonderful that you came back & re-wrote / finished it. We are honoured to be able to share your gifted writing (kisses xxx)

See you around (a lot more :wink: :wink: )

Smilee
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

SmileeUk wrote:GREAT!! I have finally finished reading this intriguing story over 2 days, 1 night, 5 hours and 40 minutes :lol: :lol:

I love this story! I vaguely remembered this story when it was first put on the board back in 2003?!?!? The story drew me so closely into it that I could not wait & had to finish reading it. There were many twists and turns of the story. Every character has their fair share in it. I am true M&L fan and I love reading the way you wrote their encounters, feelings for each other and touches. So intimdate & so loving :)

I could not stop laughing when Max said to Liz that he was glad she deflowered him. I thought Liz was a virgin herself & I must have missed a line or two in the earlier story. :?

It is so wonderful that you came back & re-wrote / finished it. We are honoured to be able to share your gifted writing (kisses xxx)

See you around (a lot more :wink: :wink: )

Smilee
Hi SmileeUk! :D

Thank you so much for reading and especially for letting me know that you've read. It means a lot to me that you took the time to give me feedback :D And I'm happy to hear that you remember reading the first version of this "back in the day".

Thank you!!

P.S. And the hint at the end has been noted :wink:
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I just read this story. It was such delight that I was able to finish it in a couple days. I am always in awesome of your ML. You have such a vibrant talent of keeping their essence a live but yet enhance it even more. It’s an incredible gift.

As much as I might have wanted to pull my hair out as Max continually taking on the weight of the world it was such a Max like behaviour. As sad as ML’s first meeting was I thought it was the most beautiful. The innocents of a boy just wanting to help a girl was so poetic. My number one favourite idea is ML having known each other before and their souls calling out to the other. I thought you played it out organically and made their second meeting and subsequent others terrific (except Liz being attacked of course. Though I loved how he rescued her).

As sad as Antar dying was I loved that there was a place for them on earth so they could lead human lives. I enjoyed MM greatly in this story they were so sweet. Their daughter even more adorable.

I felt an openness in Iz that you don’t often see which was breath of fresh air. I loved her willingness to be Liz’s friend and how that brought ML together. Alex was very interesting. It was fascinating seeing him have a crush on Liz. But I admired what a great friend he was being coming all that way to find Liz. I am glad it worked out for him in the end.

Terrific story. I am glad you were able to finish it. It was certainly worth the wait.