The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}Chapter 187 Pg64 9/14

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}Chapter 187 Pg64 9/14

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:36 pm

The Key
Au with aliens
Rating: Mature
Summary: Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker and Liz all live in New York. Mr. Parker, Mrs. Parker and Liz adopt Rath. Liz loves having a brother. But her brother has a secret. One day they were driving to go visit grandma Claudia. On their way a black van runs into their car. The car flips over 3 times then stops. Mr. and Mrs. Parker are killed. Rath comes to and sees his parent’s dead. He checks on Liz. He finds her pass out and in pain. Rath heals Liz. Liz finds out about Rath and keeps the secret. A year later Liz has powers and she meets Max and friends. Max, Liz and friends find out each others secrets. Now the question is can they all trust each other or not.

Prologue

Mr. Parker was driving down the highway Liz and Rath were watching their shows on their Tablet computers. Liz was watching her favorite show called “Once Upon a Time,” while Rath was watching His favorite show “Grimm.” Rath and Liz both looked up from their tablets at their dad. They saw Mr. Parker looking back at them.

“Dad, are we there yet?” Liz and Rath asked.

“Liz, Rath go back and watch your shows. We are almost there,” Mr. Parker said.

“But dad I'm hungry,” Liz said.

“And dad I have to go to the bathroom,” Rath said.

“You both need to stop your whining. We are almost there,” Mr. Parker said.

“Dad?” Liz and Rath both whined.

“Fine, we will stop at the next stop and get some food and let you run to the rest room. Are you both happy now,” Mr. Parker said.

“Honey, they need to stretch their legs and get something to eat,” Mrs. Parker said.

“Yes, honey,” Mr. Parker answered.

“Thank you, mom and dad. We love you,” Rath and Liz said.

“We love you too,” Mr. and Mrs. Parker said.

As they were about to turn for a rest stop a black tinted van t-boned their car and made the car flip. As the car flipped all the windows broke and everything was thrown. Mr. and Mr. Parker had cuts from the broken glass. And they hit their head on the dashboard of the car and the roof of the car. While Liz and Rath got cuts from the glass and hit their heads with their tablets. After the car flipped a couple of times it stopped when it was upside down. What none of the Parkers knew was the van that t-boned them drove away quickly. A few minutes later Rath woke up, He looked around and saw Liz was passed out next to him. Rath looked in the front seat and saw that his parents were dead. They had cuts everywhere and there was blood all over them. Rath reached his hand out to check for a pulse and he didn't find a pulse. After he checked his parents he turned and checked on Liz. When he was next to her he saw Liz had cuts on his face. He reached out and checked for Liz's pulse. Rath found Liz had a pulse but it was slow. Rath closed his eyes and checked Liz over. As Rath checked Liz over he found she had a couple of broken ribs, and a broken arm. Rath opened his eyes and saw Liz looking at him. Rath reached down and gently lay his hands over Liz's body. Rath and Liz looked at each other as Rath healed Liz.

After Rath healed Liz he and Liz passed out. What Liz and Rath didn't know was a few minutes after they were passed out a car stopped The driver got out of his car and walked over to the car was upside down. The driver checked inside the car and saw the 2 adult were dead. Then he turned and looked in the back seat and saw a girl and boy. The driver reached in and checked to see if the kids had a pulse. He found the kids had a slow pulse but they were breathing. The driver stood up and reached into his pocket and called the police. After he talked to the police he put his cell phone back in his pocket and ran to his car and grabbed a blanket. The driver came back a few minutes later. He bent down and covered the kids. The driver sat down and stayed with the kids in case they woke up frightened or something. A few hours later the sheriff, 2 ambulances and fire trucks were all in front of the car. The driver that stayed with the kids stood up and looked at the sheriff, Ambulance and fire trucks. The sheriff walked up to the driver and looked at him.

“What happened here?” the Sheriff asked.

“I don't know. All I do know this is how I found the car. The 2 parents in the front seat are dead and there are 2 kids in the back seat with slow pulses,” Driver answered.

Sheriff and the driver turned and looked at the worried drivers and firemen. They saw the ambulance driver and firemen looking at them.

“There are 2 kids in there that have slow pulse,” Sheriff said.

“Come on let’s get them out of there,” Ambulance driver said.

The ambulance drivers and the firemen rushed to the car and went to work on setting the kids and their parents free. The ambulance driver and the firemen knew that the adults in the car were dead but they had to free them and get them out of the wreckage anyway. 2 Hours later the Ambulance drivers and the firemen freed the adults and the 2 kids. After they were free from the cars they were put into the ambulances and drove to the hospital. When they got to the hospital they got rushed in. There were 2 sets of doctors waiting for the kids. One set of doctors took Rath to the left while the other set of doctors took Liz to the right. The doctors to the kids into the emergency rooms. Rath doctor checked him out and found he had no bleeding inside of him. Rath's body was fine. All Rath had was a little headache. After the doctors checked him they put him in a hospital room to get some sleep. Meanwhile in the other emergency room the doctor find out Liz was fine. The doctors found something silver on Liz's body. When the doctors reach to touch it the silver paint thing would disappear. The doctors checked Liz over and found nothing. The doctor put Liz in the hospital room the doctors put Rath in. A little later Liz woke up and saw a man standing between her bed and another bed. The Man just looked at Liz then looked at the other bed.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Liz asked.

“I'm no one, dear. I'm just here to check on you and your brother,” Man said.

“Where are we? Where is my brother?” Liz asked.

“You're in the hospital. Your brother is in the bed next to you,” Man said.

“Are you our doctor?” Liz asked.

“No, I'm not,” Man said.

“Who are you really? Why do you stand in the dark?” Liz asked.

“Like I said, I am no one. I stand in the dark because I want to,” Man said.

“Is my brother OK?” Liz asked.

“He is fine. He just has a little headache going on,” Man said.

And me?' Liz asked.

“You’re fine. You just had a silver paint on your body that disappeared. But you are fine. Now you must get some sleep,” Man said as he walked up to Liz and touched her arm.

As the man touched Liz's arm she fell asleep quickly. The Man smiled as Liz slept. Then he turned and looked at Rath who was also a sleep. The Man walked up to Rath and bent down and whispered.

“Now that I found you Rath no one will take you away from me. And I also here by promise on my life that I will protect you and your sister from any danger that may come to you and her. That is my promise as your uncle and as your protector. I promise you will remember this. I have to go now. See you and your sister around,” Man said before he stood up and walked out of the room.

After the man left the room Rath had a smile on his face. He knew the man would be keeping his promise he made about protecting him and his sister with his life. Rath just hoped that the man was telling the truth and not just saying he would.

In The Morning:

Rath woke up and saw the doctor was looking Liz over. Liz turned and saw Rath was awake. Liz smiled as she looked at her brother. Rath smiled back at Liz. A few minutes later the doctor was done checking over Liz. The doctor saw Rath was awake and started to check him over. The doctor found nothing was wrong with Liz and Rath.

“Doctor, where are our parents?” Liz asked.

“I'm so to say this but your parents are dead. They died on impact,” Doctor said.

“What? No,” Liz said.

“I'm so very sorry,” Doctor said.

“Then who is going to come here and get us?” Liz asked.

“We found out you have a grandmother as an emergency number. We called her she should be here anytime. Again I'm so very sorry for your loss,” Doctor said before leaving the room.

Rath and Liz looked at each other.

“Don't worry, sis. Everything is going to be fine,” Rath said.

“I hope you are right. I'm scared, Rath,” Liz said.

“Don't be scared I'm here with you. You know I won't let anything happen to you,” Rath said.

“I know. Thank you, Rath,” Liz said.

“No problem, sis,” Rath said as he smiled.

Liz smiled back at him and then went back to sleep. A couple of hours later Liz and Rath were woken up by a nurse bringing them their lunch. After the nurse brought them their lunch Liz turned on TV and started to watch Sponge Bob. While Liz and Rath were eating their lunch and watching Sponge Bob a lady walked into the room. She walked up and stood between Liz and Rath's bed. Liz and Rath turned and looked at the lady. The lady looked at Liz and Rath.

“Grandma?” Liz asked.

“Yes, Honey bear. Are you both OK?” Grandma Claudia asked.

“We are fine, grandma,” Liz said.

“Grandma, what is going to happen to us?” Rath asked.

“Well, we are going to go to my house till after the funeral. Then after the funeral we are going to go to New York so you can finish going to school. And maybe on spring break and summer break we can come back here. What do you both think of that?” Grandma Claudia asked.

“What about you? How are you going to run the Crash Down from New York?” Rath asked.

“I'm getting a friend of mine to take care the Crash Down for me. I want to be with the both of you,” Grandma Claudia said.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Liz asked.

“More than anything,” Grandma Claudia said.

“When do we get to leave?” Rath asked.

“You get to leave today. In fact you both get dressed and we’ll leave here in a few minutes,” Grandma Claudia said.

“We can,” Liz and Rath said.

“Yes,” Grandma Claudia said.

She watched and Liz and Rath went to their closets and pulled out their clothes and got dressed. A few minutes later they were both dressed and ready to go.

“We’re ready, grandma,” Liz and Rath said.

Grandma Claudia smiled as she looked at Liz and Rath.

“OK, come on, let’s go. We need to sign some papers before we can leave,” Grandma Claudia said.

Grandma Claudia gently took Liz and Rath’s hands and walked out of the room. They walked up to the nurses’ station where they found a doctor. The doctor turned and smiled at them.

“Are you ready to check out now?” Doctor asked.

“Yes,” Grandma Claudia said.

“OK. Sign this and you can leave,” Doctor said.

Grandma Claudia let go of Liz and Roth's hands and started to sign the papers. As she was signing the papers Liz and Rath looked up at the doctor and noticed him staring at them. Rath grabbed Liz's hand and pulled her behind him. The doctor bent down to face the kids. Liz and Rath both looked at the doctor that was close to them.

“I told you I will protect you with my life,” Doctor said.

“Who are you?' Rath asked.

“When the time comes you both will know the truth. But till then watch out for each other and protect each other. Be on guard. People are always not what they seem. I will find you again,” Doctor said.

“How will we know it is you?” Rath asked.

“By the look in my eyes. Always remember my eyes are hazel,” Doctor said.

“Are you ready to go?” Grandma Claudia asked.

Rath and Liz turned and looked at their grandma Claudia.

“Yes, grandma,” Liz and Rath said.

Liz and Rath turned and looked at the doctor and smiled. The doctor smiled back at them before they walked away. Liz and Rath turned and looked at grandma Claudia.

“Come on, lets go home,” Grandma Claudia said.

Grandma Claudia gently took Liz and Rath's hands and walked out of the hospital. When they walked out they saw a yellow minivan in front of the hospital. Liz and Rath looked at each other then looked at the minivan. When they walked up to the minivan the door opened and there stood a woman with a little girl about Liz and Rath’s age.

“Liz, Rath, this is Amy Deluca and her daughter Maria. They gave me a lift so I could come and get you both,” Grandma Claudia said.

Liz and Rath waved at them. Grandma Claudia put Liz and Rath in the back seat and buckled them up. After the kids were buckled Grandma Claudia got in the front seat with Amy. Amy started the car and drove off. A few minutes later they were in front of the Crash Down. Amy parked the car and helped grandma Claudia with Liz and Rath. When they walked in they saw the Crash Down was closed. Grandma Claudia took the kids upstairs to the apartment. They walked into the apartment and walked down the hall. Grandma Claudia took Liz to the first room. When they walked in Liz saw the room was in Pink. Liz was surprised as she looked around the room. The wall next to the door was a white daybed with pink blankets, sheets and pillows; at the end of the day bed was another door. Liz looked inside and saw it was a bathroom. The bathroom had white walls with a pink and blue plaid shower curtain and rugs. Liz turned and walked out of the bathroom and saw she had a laptop on her desk. Across from the computer desk was a twin bed with blue sheets, pillows and blankets. Liz walked to the window and saw a balcony with chairs and a table. After Liz looked around she looked at her grandma.

“So what do you think?” Grandma Claudia asked.

“I love it. Can Rath please stay with me?” Liz asked.

“Sure, honey bear,” Grandma Claudia said.

Liz walked out the door and grabbed Rath and pulled him into their room. Rath was surprised but happy he was sharing a room with his sister. Liz and Rath both turned and looked at Grandma Claudia.

“Thank you, grandma Claudia,” Liz and Rath said.

“No problem. I put some clothes in your closet. So don't worry,” Grandma Claudia said.

“When is the funeral?” Liz asked.

“Tomorrow,” Grandma Claudia said.

“OK. Is it OK if we try and get some sleep?” Rath asked.

“Sure. Later there will be some people I want you to meet, OK?”Grandma asked.

“Yes, Grandma,” Liz and Rath said.

Liz went to lie down on her bed while Rath went to lie down on his bed. A few seconds later they were both asleep. While they were sleep Grandma Claudia started to bake things for everyone that was coming to pay their respect for what had happened to her son and daughter-in-law.

Evening:
Grandma Claudia walked up the stairs to check on the kids. When she walked in she saw Liz was dressed in a navy blue short sleeved jumpsuit. Liz’s hair pulled back in a braid. Liz was wearing navy blue dress shoes too. While Rath was dressed in black dress slacks with a black short sleeve shirt and black tennis shoes. Liz and Rath turned and see their grandma Claudia looking at them.

“Are you ready to go downstairs?' Grandma Claudia asked.

“Yes, Grandma Claudia,” Liz said.

Liz, Rath and Grandma Claudia all walked down the stairs and walked into the restaurant where Liz and Rath saw a lot of adults and kids. Liz and Rath looked at the people then looked at their grandma Claudia. Claudia smiled at Rath and Liz.

“Kids, theses are your parent’s friends,” Grandma Claudia said.

“Hi,” Liz and Rath said.

The adults walked up to Claudia, Liz and Rath. A couple walked up to Liz and Rath.

“Hi, we are Mr. and Mrs. Evans. And these are our kids, Max and Isabel,” Mr. Evan said.

“Hello,” Liz said.

“Hi, we are Mr. and Mrs. Guerin. And this is our son, Michael,” Mrs. Guerin said.

“Hello,” Rath said.

“Hi, we are the Whitman’s. And this is our son Alex and our daughter Tess,” Mr. Whitman said.

“Hello,” Liz said.

“Hi, we are the Deluca's. I'm Amy and you know my daughter Maria,” Amy said.

Hello,” Rath said.

“Why don't you kids go sit down and get to know each other,” Grandma Claudia said.

“Yes, grandma,” Liz and Rath said.

The kids went to sit down and started to eat a little of their food. None of the kids talked as they ate their food. While the adults talked and remembered Jeff and Nancy. After a couple of hours Liz and Rath went up to their room and laid down. Something woke Liz up and she sat up and saw a boy with amber eyes looking at her. They both looked at each other without saying a word. The boy with amber eyes walked up to Liz and touched her hand. They smiled then the boy with amber eyes walked out of the room. Liz laid her head down and went back to sleep.

The Funeral:
Liz, Rath and Grandma Claudia stood in front of the casket while the preacher stood next to them talking. As the preacher was talking Liz looked around and saw a guy standing in the back next to the tree. Liz touched Rath’s hand and pointed with her chin to the guy standing in the back. Liz and Rath both looked at each other then the man. They didn't know if he was the doctor or not. But they knew they needed to find out. Max and all the kids looked at Liz and Rath and noticed they were looking at something behind them. After the funeral Liz and Rath walked away from their grandma and walked up to the man. When they stood in front of the man they noticed he had amber eyes.

“Who are you?”Rath asked.

“I'm the one that signed the papers for you both to leave early. You can call me Doctor,” the man said.

“Who are you really?” Liz asked.

“I'm your Uncle Cal Langley,” the man said.

“Are we staying with you?' Rath asked.

“No, you both will be staying with your grandma. But if something happens to her then you both will be with me, OK,” Cal Langley said.

“OK,” Liz, Rath said.

“You better go. I'll see you both soon,” Cal Langley said.

“Bye, Uncle Cal,” Liz and Rath said.

“Bye, sweeties,” Cal Langley said as he watched Liz and Rath walk back to their grandma.

Cal Langley left when Liz and Rath got to their grandma. When Liz and Rath got their grandma they saw a man and a boy standing next to their grandma. Grandma Claudia looked at the sheriff then her grandkids.

“Liz, Rath, I want you to meet the sheriff and his son, Kyle,” Grandma Claudia said.

“Hello,” Liz and Rath said.

“Claudia, I wanted to let you know I looked into the accident and I still can't figure out what made Jeff's care flip,” Jim said.

“Thank you for looking into it, Jim,” Claudia said.

“So what are you going to do now?” Jim asked.

“After this we are going back to the Crash Down so we can pack. I'm taking the kids back to New York so they can finish school without starting all over,” Claudia said.

“Who is going to take over the Crash Down while you are gone?' Jim asked.

“Amy and Maria are going to take over. In the Spring and Summer we will be back,” Claudia said.

“Good. I can't wait. Do you need any help packing and loading your van?” Jim asked.

“Yes, please,” Claudia said.

“We will follow you to your place and start helping,” Jim said.
Claudia, kids and Jim all got in their cars and drove to the Crash Down A few minutes later they were in front of the Crash Down. Liz, Rath, Grandma, Jim and Kyle all got out of the cars and went upstairs to help with packing. Liz and Rath went up to their room and started to unpack while Claudia went to her room to pack. Jim and Kyle started to pack the living room and kitchen. It took everyone 4 hours to get everything packed. After everything was packed Liz looked out on her balcony and saw the amber-eyed boy looking at her. Liz opened the window and walked out onto the balcony and stood in front of the boy. After staring at each other for a couple of minutes Liz walked up to the boy and kissed his cheek. After the kiss Liz took a step back and looked at the boy. What Liz and the boy didn't realize was Rath was watching them.

“Liz, come on it's time to leave,” Rath said.

“OK. I guess this is goodbye. I hope we can meet again when I come back,” Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked up to the window and reached her hand out to Rath. Rath helped Liz into the room. After Liz was in the room Rath looked at the boy. Then he turned and walked away. Liz and Rath walked down the stairs and walked into the restaurant where their grandma and Amy were talking. Grandma Claudia turned and looked at Liz and Rath.

“Are you ready?” Claudia asked. “Go ahead and get into the van, sweeties,” Claudia said.

Liz and Rath walked out of the restaurant and walked to the van. They got into the van and buckled up. A few seconds later their grandma walked out and walked to the van. Grandma Claudia got into the van; she started the van and drove off.

A week later Grandma Claudia, Liz and Rath were in New York. They got out of the van and started to unload the van. While they were unloading the van they didn't notice a man standing in the shadows watching them. It took Liz, Rath and Grandma Claudia 4 hours to unload the van and unpack everything. After everything was unpacked Liz, Rath and Grandma Claudia all went to bed.
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:27 am, edited 232 times in total.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens}Prolong Pg 1 11/2

Postby L-J-L 76 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Keepsmiling7 - Don't worry you will find out how everyone fits and know each other. Rath is Liz's step brother if I forget to say in the story. Sorry :)
The Key
Chapter 1
10 Years has passed since Liz and Rath moved to New York. During the 10 years Grandma Claudia took over the family restaurant while Liz and Rath went to school. After school Liz and Rath helped their grandma work in the family restaurant. When Liz and Rath were in 9th grade they met Ava, Zan and Lonnie. Rath and Liz knew that they were different like them. But they didn’t know if they could trust them or not. It took Liz and Rath a while to become friends with Ava, Zan and Lonnie. When they did become friends they hung out at school and worked at the family restaurant together. When Liz and Rath was in 10th grade their grandma Claudia was murdered while they were in school. No one knew who killed their grandma Claudia. After the funeral they meet their Uncle Cal and went to stay with him. But what no one knew was Cal was really their alien protector. And that is also when Rath, Lonnie, Zan and Ava started dating. By 11th grade Liz had only had 3 dates with different guys. Liz never dated or went on dates except for the 3. And that is when her powers started to show. Uncle Cal, Ava, Zan, Lonnie and Rath helped Liz train her powers. A couple of months later Liz was really good at her powers. Liz hides her powers from everyone but her family. At the end of Junior Year Liz had all the credits from her classes and she graduated early from High school while Ava, Zan, Rath and Lonnie went through their senior year. After Liz graduated she started working full time in the family restaurant and applying for colleges. Liz wanted to save money for college instead of her uncle giving her the money. 6 months later Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie graduated from high school. And Lonnie and Rath are engaged to be married.

One Night:
After the last costumer left Liz started to clean up the family restaurant. While she was cleaning Liz heard the bell above the door ringed. Liz stood up and saw a bald man standing in front of her. As the man stared at her Liz was getting scared and nevus.

“Can I help you?” Liz asked.

“Who? What? Are you?” Man asked.

“My name is Liz. And that is none of your business who or what I am,” Liz said.

“What are you doing with the royal 4?” Man asked.

“The who?’ Liz asked.

The Man walked up to Liz and grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall.

“Now answer me. What are you doing with them? Max asked.

“Who?” Liz asked.

“Zan, Ava, Rath and Lonnie. I know you know what they are. And I’m here to tell you; you better stay away from them or you will end up like the old lady that work here,” Man said.

“No, I won’t stay away from them. And what do you think you know about the old lady that worked here?” Liz asked.

“Yes, you will or I will kill you just like I did to the old lady,” Man said.

“No, I don’t have to. You better leave or you will be sorry,” Liz said.

“Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it?” Man asked.

“This,” Liz said as she broke his hold on her neck. And she started to punch the man in the face and on the body.

When the man fell to the ground Liz started to kick him. After she fought him Liz was about to walk away when the guy got up and grabbed Liz by the arm and turned her to face him.

“You better listen to me and listen good, stay the hell away from the royal 4 or you’re going to be very sorry for messing with me and them. I’ll be keeping an eye on you. See you around,” Man said before leaving.

After the guy was gone Liz walked up to the door and locked it. After the door was locked Liz reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed a number. The phone ringed 3 times before someone answered the phone.

“Hello?” Cal asked.

“Cal, its Liz. Are you at home? I really need to talk to you,” Liz said.

“Yes. I’m home. Is everything OK?” Cal asked.

“I’ll tell you when I get there,” Liz said.

“Do you need me to come and get you?” Cal asked.

“No. I’m leaving now. I’ll see you in a few minutes,” Liz said.

“OK. You be careful,” Cal said.

“I will I promise,” Liz said before she ended the call.

After Liz ended the call she walked into the office and walked up to her desk. When Liz got to her desk she opened the right drawer and grabbed a file. After Liz got the file, her purse and jacket; she walked out of the office and walked towards the door. Liz looked around and checked if things were closed and off before walked out the door. After Liz walked out the door she turned and locked the door. Then Liz walked to her car and got in. After Liz got into the car she started the car and drove off. As Liz was driving she kept looking in her review window. Liz didn’t see anyone behind her. A few minutes later Liz pulled into Cal’s drive way and pulled up to the front of the house and parked the car. After Liz parked the car she out and walked up into the house. When Liz walked into the house she walked into the living room and saw Ava, Zan, Lonnie and Rath sitting on the couch watching TV. They turned and saw Liz standing in the doorway.

“Hey sis, what is going on?” Zan asked.

“Hey Zan. Nothing is going on. Where is Uncle Cal?” Liz asked.

“I think he is in his office. Is everything ok?” Rath asked.

“Yeah, everything is fine,” Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked down the hallway to Cal’s office. She knocked on the door and wait for Cal to answer. A few minutes later Liz heard.

“Come in,” Cal said.

Liz opened the door and walked in. When she walked in she saw Cal sitting behind his desk looking at her.

“Liz, what is going on?” Cal asked.

“I need to talk to you and show you something,” Liz said.

“What is it, sweetie?” Cal asked.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens}Chapter 2 Pg 2 11/11

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:44 pm

The Key
Chapter 2

“A guy walked into the family restaurant tonight. He grabbed me by the throat and asked me what I was doing with the royal 4. And if I knew what they were. I told him I didn’t know who he was talking about. And he told me to stay away from them and I told him no. Then he told me he will kill me like he did the old lady that worked at the restaurant. After that we got into a fight and he threatened me again,” Liz said.

“Did you catch the guy’s name?” Cal asked.

“No. He didn’t give me a name,” Liz said.

“Can you tell me what he looks like?’ Cal asked.

“He was about your age. Bald, blue eyes, 6’6, skinny man. Does that sound like someone you might know?” Liz asked.

“It sounds like it might be the other protector,” Cal said.

“There was another protector?” Liz asked.

“Yes. We both went different ways I stay here and he went with the other set that went west,” Cal said.

“What do I do if he comes back?” Liz asked.

“Don’t worry, I will handle him. So please don’t worry?” Cal said.

“OK. Here, this is for you to see,” Liz said as she handed Cal the file.

Cal opened the file and saw it was pictures of the other protector in the family restaurant, following Liz, Rath and others, killing Grandma Claudia. After he looked through the pictures he finally found a picture of what the protector may look like. The guy looked the way Liz described him. After Cal looked at the pictures he looked up at Liz.

“How did you get these pictures?” Cal asked.

“A friend of mine was watching the guy who was watching us,” Liz said.

“Tell your friend he did a good job,” Cal said.

“I will,” Liz said.

Right at that moment there was a knock on the door. Liz and Cal turned and saw Rath, Lonnie walking in followed by Zan and Ava.

“Guess what?” Lonnie asked.

“What?” Cal asked.

“We set our wedding date,” Rath said.

“Wow,” Cal said.

“So when is the big day?” Liz asked.

“Were getting married New Year’s Eve,” Lonnie said.

“What?”Cal asked.

“We are getting married on New Year’s Eve,” Rath and Lonnie said.

“You both know that it is 6 months away,” Liz said.
“Yeah we know,” Lonnie said.

“Do you have everything planned?” Liz asked.

“Yes everything is already planned for the wedding,” Rath said.

“What do you have planned so far?” Cal asked.

“We picked the color of the dresses, flowers, table cloths, silver wear, and songs, where the reception will be, how many is invited, the invitations, when to send the invitations, the cake, food for the reception,” Lonnie said.

“Where is the reception? How many are invited? Food for reception?” Cal asked.

“Can we have the reception here?” Rath asked.

“Yes,” Cal said.

“Thank you. We invited 50 people. And for the food I thought we could have steak, mashed potatoes, green beans for the reception,” Lonnie said.

“Who is going to cook all of this?’ Liz asked.

“We thought the family restaurant could fix the food please?” Rath asked.

“Fine. What color are the dresses? What color flowers? And what kind of cake are you having?” Liz asked.

“Easy, the color of flowers will be red, white, black and pink. And the cake will be chocolate with white chocolate icing,” Lonnie said.

“What about the dresses?’ Ava asked.

“Easy, your dresses will be black with something red in it,” Lonnie said.

“When do you girls go look for your dresses?” Cal asked.

“We start the dress shopping, the cake and flower shopping tomorrow,” Lonnie said.

“When do you guys have to start shopping for your tuxes?” Liz asked.

“We also go shopping tomorrow also,” Rath said.

“Wow, we all have a busy 6 months,” Cal said.

“Um, I got some news today,” Liz said.

“What is it?” Cal asked.

“I got into UCLA, Stanford, Berkley, Harvard, Florida State, Yale University, Brown University, NYU and Boston University,” Liz said.

“Wow, Liz that is really great news. Did you decide what college you are going to go to?” Ava, Lonnie asked.

“No. Not yet. I have to let them know by November if I want to start in the winter or wait till spring,” Liz said.

Lonnie and Ava turned and looked at Cal, Zan and Rath.

“Isn’t that great news, guys? Liz will have a head start in college?” Lonnie asked.

“Yes, that is great news,” Cal, Zan and Rath said.

“It looks like we have a lot to be happy for then,” Cal said.

“Girls, we need to go to bed. We have an early start tomorrow,” Lonnie said.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens}Chapter 2 Pg2 11/11

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:21 pm

The Key
Chapter 3

“We all need to be ready to leave by 11am,” Lonnie said.

“Even the guys?’ Ava asked.

“Yes, even the guys need to wake up early,” Lonnie said.

Liz turned and looked at Cal. When Liz looked at Cal she saw that he was starting to get a little mad at Lonnie ordering people around. Liz knew this might not be a good thing.

“Lonnie, I can go get my tux a little later. Right now I’m going to have to get everything ready for your wedding,” Cal said.

“What has to be done?” Lonnie asked.

“Well, I have to see if I can have 2 rooms set up. One is going to have to be for the wedding. And the other will be for the reception,” Cal said.

“That is true,” Lonnie said.

“I know. And I know you want everything to be perfect for your wedding,” Cal said.

“That is true. Come on Rath, let’s go to bed,” Lonnie said.

“Um, Lonnie, one question. You do know you and Rath can’t sleep together before the wedding right?” Liz asked.

“Wait. What do you mean?” Lonnie asked.

“It will be bad luck for you and Rath to sleep together and see each other before the wedding,” Liz said.

“Oh, I didn’t know that. I guess I can live with it. What about you, Rath?” Lonnie asked.

“I don’t know,” Rath said.

“Rath, if you don’t see each other from after the Family and friend’s dinner till Lonnie walks down the aisle to you, you will have good luck for the wedding. You both do want good luck, right?” Liz asked.

“Yes, we want good luck for our marriage,” Rath said.

“Then you need to follow the rules,” Liz said.

“Fine, we will try to follow the rules,” Rath said.

“Good. So um, where is everyone going to be staying?” Liz asked.

“Easy, we are staying at the house. While all of our business partners and friends are going to be staying at the hotel that is an hour away from here,” Rath said.
“Wow, you guys have everything planned,” Liz said.

“Liz, I know our friends from high school will be here. And I know you didn’t get along with them. So we decided to have them stay at the hotel. So that way they won’t bother you,” Rath and Lonnie said.

“Wow, that is sweet of you both,” Liz said.

Cal looked at the clock and noticed it was midnight. Cal turned and looked at everyone.

“Everyone better get some sleep we are going to have a very busy 6 month till the wedding,” Cal said.

Liz and Cal watched as Lonnie and Ava grabbed Rath’s and Zan’s hand and pulled them out of the room. After they were gone Liz turned and looked at Cal.

“Cal, do you think the man will come back and start trouble again?” Liz asked.

“No, I don’t think he will. If you see him you call me,” Cal said.

“I promise I will. What did you do with the file I gave you?” Liz asked.

I have it put in the drawer. I’m going to put the file in my safe before I go to bed,” Cal said.

“Ok. I better go if I want to be ready for 6 months of shopping,” Liz said.

“Yeah. Good night, Lizzie sweetie,” Cal said.

Liz walked up to Cal and gave him a kiss on the cheek. After the kiss Liz took a step back and looked at Cal.

“Good night Uncle,” Liz said before walking out of the room.

Cal watched as Liz walked out of the room. Liz walked down the hallway to the stairs. Liz walked up the stairs and walked down the hallway. Liz walked past 4 doors before she got to her room. When Liz got to her room she opened the door and walked in. After Liz walked in she closed the door and changed clothes. Liz walked to her bed pulled the blankets back and laid down. As Liz lay down she pulled the covers over her. A few minutes later Liz was fast asleep.

In the morning:
Liz turned and looked at her clock and saw it was 9a.m. Liz sat up and looked around as she pulled the covers back. Liz stood up and walked to her closet. She pulled the closet door back and started to look for something to wear. A few minutes later Liz found a black short sleeve t-shirt and a black knee length skirt to wear. Liz looked at the bottom of her closet and found her black strappy sandal with a small heel. Liz grabbed her shoes and clothes and then walked to the drawer and grabs her under garments. After she got everything she needed Liz opened her bed room door and walked across the hall to the bathroom. Liz walked in the bath room and shut the door.

A few minutes later Liz walks out of the bathroom wearing her black short sleeve t-shirt with her knee length black skirt and black strappy sandals. Liz walks down the hallway and down the stairs. She turns and walks into the kitchen where she sees Cal and the cook Carrie whispering to each other. Liz had a smile on her face as she watched them. A few seconds later Liz walked in and walked up to counter grabbed her cup and then she went to the coffee pot and pored herself some coffee. Liz turned and saw Cal and Carrie looking at her.

“What?” Liz asked as she looked at them.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens}Chapter 3 Pg 3 11/16

Postby L-J-L 76 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:06 pm

The Key
Chapter 4

“Liz, are you already to go?” Cal asked.

“Yes. Where is everyone?” Liz asked.

“Everyone is still in bed,” Carrie said.

“Oh, so what are you both whispering about?” Liz asked.
“Nothing,” Cal and Carrie said.

“Yeah, right,” Liz said.

Liz turned and looked at the clock. Then she reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. Liz dialed a number and waited for someone to answer.

“Hello, this is Parkers. My name is Annie. How can I help you?” Voice asked.

“Hey, Annie, this is Liz. Can you please tell how many steaks we have in the freezer? Liz asked.

“Hey, Liz. Sure, hold on a second,” Annie said.

“OK,” Liz said.

A few seconds later Annie came back on the phone.

“Liz, you have 3 dozen steaks left,” Annie said.

“Ok, um, in December order another 3 dozen steaks, potatoes and vegetables, ribs too OK?” Liz said.

“OK, I sure will. Um, Liz, when I got here a couple of hours ago there was a man waiting at the door. I told the guy we were not open yet. He told me to tell you better listen to him or else. Then the guy just left,” Annie said.

“Oh, my god. What? Are you OK?’ Liz asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. The guy just wanted to see you,” Annie said.

“Annie, next time you see the guy stay inside the restaurant and call the police,” Liz said as she and Cal looked at each other.

“OK. Liz, is everything OK?” Annie asked.

“Yeah, everything is fine. Don’t worry about it. Um, before I forget put on top of the order for wedding in January please?” Liz asked.

“I already have it written down. Are you going to be coming in today?” Annie asked.

“No. I have to help get things for Rath and Lonnie’s wedding,” Liz said.

“So did they finally set a date yet?” Annie asked.

“Yes. They are going to be getting married December 31. They want to welcome the New Year as Man and wife,” Liz said.

“Wow, that is cool. But you do realize you got 6 months to plan the wedding,” Annie said.

“I know. That is why we are starting now, Liz said.

“Ok. Have fun shopping. Do you need me to do anything else?”Annie asked.

“No. I’ll call you later and check on things. Oh before I forget ask your boyfriend Tim if he can put some video cameras up where we can see the front and back doors please?” Liz asked.

“I’ll ask him and I will let you know when you call back later if that is OK with you?” Annie asked.

“That will be fine. I better go talk to you later,” Liz said.

“OK. Talk to you later Liz,” Annie said before turning off her cell phone.

Liz turned and saw Cal and Carrie looking at her.

“What was that all about?’ Cal asked.

“The other protector is looking for me and threatening me again,” Liz said.

“Liz, don’t worry I will handle it. Why did you order so much food for December?” Carrie asked.

“The family restaurant “The Parkers” are making the dinner for before the wedding and wedding reception,” Liz said.

“Wow. That is going to be a lot of work. You know if you need help I will be here to help you,”, Carrie said.

“Are you sure you would want to help?” Liz asked.

“Yes. I am offering you some help,” Carrie said.

“OK. We could use all the help we can get then,” Liz said.

“I’m glad I can help,” Carrie said.

Liz walked up to Carrie and gave her a hug. After the hug they pulled away and smiled. Then they turned and looked at Cal.

“So Cal what are you going to do?” Liz asked.

“I am going to see if I can find the other protector, a preacher for the wedding, and see what room will do for the wedding and the reception,” Cal said.

“Good luck on finding the other protector and preacher. And I already know what rooms we can use for the wedding and for the reception. All we have to do is order the decorator to come and check the rooms out,” Liz said.

“How did you figure out what rooms for the wedding and the reception?”Cal and Annie asked.

“I just realize you we have the rooms. You just never use the rooms so we might have a lot of cleaning and decorating to do for the wedding. Did Lonnie decide what the theme is for her wedding yet?” Liz asked.

“No, I don’t think she picked a theme for the wedding,” Cal said.

“This wedding is going to be interesting. I hope we can get everything set finished in 6 month,” Liz said.

“You know we will with Lonnie being the organize planner of events,” Cal said.

I hope you’re ready to spend a lot of money for Lonnie’s perfect wedding,” Liz said.

“I think I can handle it,” Cal said.

“Can handle what?” voice said.

Liz, Cal and Carrie turned and saw Lonnie, Rath, Ava and Zan standing in the doorway.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens}Chapter 4 Pg3 11/21

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:22 am

The Key
Chapter 5
“What are you talking about?” Lonnie asked.

“We were talking about nothing,” Cal said.

“No way. What did you mean you can handle it?” Lonnie asked.

“Lonnie all we were talking about is how Cal will handle everything with the wedding. I mean spending and redecorating the house for the wedding. I mean think about it,” Liz said.

“Yeah, that could be stressful,” Lonnie said.

“Are you sure you can handle it Cal?” Rath said.

“Yes, I’m sure I can handle it. Oh before I forget, I got everyone something,” Cal said.

Cal reached into her pocket and pulled out 5 cards. After he pulled the cards out Cal handed Liz, Rath, Lonnie, Zan and Lonnie a card. They took the cards and looked at Cal then looked at the cards. Liz and the others were surprised that Cal handed them a visa credit card. After they looked at the cards they looked at Cal.

“What is this for?’ Liz asked.

“The Visa credit cards are for you to spend as you want,” Cal said.

“How much are on the cards?” Lonnie asked.

“The cards are unlimited,” Cal said.

“Really?” Rath asked.

“Yes, really,” Cal said.

“Cool. I can’t wait to use this card for our shopping trip today,” Lonnie said.

“Before we leave I got to show you guys something,” Liz said.

“What is it?” Rath asked.

“It is for your wedding. I thought you might like to see it,” Liz said.

“OK. Show us,” Rath said.

“Come on,” Liz said.

Liz and the others walked out of the kitchen and turned left and went down another hallway to where there were 2 huge doors across from each other. Liz turned and looked at Cal, Carrie and the others.

“Which room do you want to see first?” Liz asked.

“The door on the right,” Lonnie said.

Liz turned and opened the door. After she opened the door she reached in and turned on the light. Liz took a step back and let everyone look in the room. When everyone looked in they saw it was a very huge banquet room with white see through lace curtains and black huge carpet floor. Cal and everyone turned and looked at Liz.

“I thought we could use this room as the wedding and we could use the other room for the reception. What do you think,” Liz asked.

“It could work,” Rath and Lonnie said.

“Let’s see the other room,” Ava said.

Liz turned and walked to the room across from them. Liz opened the door and turned on the lights. Everyone turned and looked into the room. When they looked in they saw the room looked like the room they just looked at. Cal and the other turned and looked at Liz.

“Well, what do you think of the rooms?” Liz asked.

“These rooms will be perfect for the wedding,” Lonnie said.

“Great,” Liz said.

“OK. Girls come on we need to get the dresses, shoes, jewelry, flowers, decoration for the wedding,” Lonnie said.

“Is there a theme for the wedding?” Cal asked.

“What are the wedding colors?” Carrie asked.

“We were thinking doing a little of rock n roll and heaven. What do you think?” Lonnie said.

“That is going to be interesting,” Cal said.

Thanks. I can’t wait to see how it turns out. Oh sorry Carrie the colors for the wedding are red, white, black and pink. Liz and Ava have to either find a black or red dress for the wedding. Carrie since you’re here I have question,” Lonnie said.

“Lonnie go ahead and ask,” Carrie said.

“Well, since you’re like a mom to me I was wondering if you and Cal would walk me down the aisle together?” Lonnie asked.

“Wow, I don’t know what to say,” Carrie said.

“Please say yes?” Lonnie asked.

“Yes, I would be honored, sweetie,” Carrie said.

Lonnie walked up to Carrie and gave her a big hug. After the hug Lonnie and Carrie took a step back.

“Come on, Liz and Ava, we got to get your dresses now,” Lonnie said as she dragged Liz and Ava behind her.

Lonnie, Ava and Liz walked up the hallway and turned right and were standing in front of the door. They grab their purses and walked out the door to Liz’s car. Liz turns and shut the front door and then walks to her car. The girls got into the car and drove off. A few minutes later they were at the mall. Liz parked the car and everyone got out. The girls walked into the mall and went into a bridal shop. When they walked into the bridal shop they saw dresses, shoes and jewelry. Lonnie grabs Liz and Ava’s arms and takes them to the dresses where they start looking. A few minutes later Liz found a shear black lace spaghetti strap dress that was knee length. She turned and showed Lonnie the dress. When Lonnie saw the dress he gave Liz thumbs up. Liz went to try on the dress while Lonnie and Ava looked for their dress. When Liz came out in her dress she saw Ava had on a black strapless dress that was knee length. Liz turned and didn’t see Lonnie anywhere. She turned and looked at Ava.

“Where is Lonnie?’”Liz asked.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens,Mature}Chapter 5 Pg 4 11/25

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:27 pm

The Key
Chapter 6

“I think she went to try on some dresses,” Ava said.

“Good. I can’t wait to see what dress she picks,” Liz said.

“Hey,” Lonnie said.

Liz and Ava turned and saw Lonnie dressed in a white off the shoulder empire waist wedding dress that flowed to the ground.

“Well, what do you think?” Lonnie said.

“Wow, that dress looks great on you. Are you going to get the dress?” Liz and Ava asked.

“Yes. Can you both help me pick a vial for this dress?” Lonnie asked.

“Sure. What kind are we looking for?” Liz asked.

“Something that will go with the rock n roll heaven theme,” Lonnie said.

“Ok. Let’s see if we can find something,” Ava said.

Liz, Ava and Lonnie walked over to the vials on the wall and started to look for one to go with Lonnie’s rock n roll heaven theme. After looking for a few minutes Liz found a white lace veil. She walked up to the wall and grabbed the vial then she turned and walked up to Lonnie.

“Here, see if this will work,” Liz said.

“OK. Thanks,” Lonnie said as she took the veil from Liz.

Lonnie walked up to mirror and put the veil on. After she put the veil on she turned and looked into the mirror. When she looked into the mirror she saw the veil went perfect with the dress. Lonnie turned and looked at Liz and Ava.

“This is the veil. It goes perfect with the dress. What do you think?” Lonnie asked.

“Yes, it looks great with the dress,” Ava and Liz said.

“Good. Come on, we need to change then get these dresses,” Lonnie said.

Liz and Ava turned and looked at each other then turned away and walked into the dressing rooms. A few minutes later Liz, Ava and Lonnie walking out of the clothes they wore into the store. The girls walked up to the register and watch as a lady ringed up the dresses. After she ringed up the dresses she looks up at Lonnie, Ava and Liz.

“For all 3 dresses that will be $200.00. How would you like to pay?” Lady asked.

“Here,” Lonnie said as she handed the lady the credit card Cal gave them.

The lady swiped the card and pulled out the receipt.

“Sign here please?’ Lady asked.

Lonnie signed the receipt.

“Thank you for shopping,” Lady said.

After the girls walked away from the register they stopped and went to look at the jewelry and shoes. When they got to the jewelry they started to look for something that will make the dresses stand out. Liz walked one way while Lonnie and Ava went to the other way. A few minutes later Liz looked to the right and saw some jewelry that would look great. She walked up to the salesperson and the jewelry counter. The salesperson looked up at Liz.

“Yes, can I help you?” Salesperson asked.

“Yes, I would like to look at that jewelry set please?” Liz asked.

“Sure. Just one moment please,” Salesperson said.

The salesperson bent down and grabbed the jewelry Liz was pointing to. The salesperson stood up and brought the jewelry in front of Liz. Liz looked down and saw the diamond and pearl necklace looked nice with the bracelet and earrings. Liz looked up at the salesperson.

How much is this jewelry set?” Liz asked.

“This jewelry set is $50.00 ma’am,” Salesperson said.

“I’ll take it,” Liz said.

“Will that be cash or charge?” Salesperson said.

“Charge,” Liz said as she handed the salesperson her card.

The salesperson rings up the jewelry. Liz swaps the card and signs the receipt.
After Liz signs the receipt the salesperson hands Liz the jewelry.

“Is there anything else I can help you with ma’am?” Salesperson asked.

“Yes, I’m looking for something for a bride,” Liz said.

“Well, what things does the bride like?” Salesperson asked.

“She likes diamonds and pearls,” Liz said.

“Let’s see if I can help you look,” Salesperson said.

A few seconds later the Salesperson came back with 6 boxes. The salesperson put the boxes in a row and opens the boxes. Liz was surprise to see what were in the boxes. As Liz looked at the jewelry she kept thinking what Lonnie would like. Then all of a sudden Liz found what she was looking for. There in one of the boxes were pearls with diamonds in the middle necklace and earring set. Liz looked up at the salesperson.

“How much is this set?” Liz asked.

“It is $95.00 ma’am,” Salesperson said.

“I’ll take it. Can you wrap it up for me please?” Liz asked.

“Of course ma’am,” Salesperson said.

The salesperson had the jewelry set wrapped and handed Liz the box while Liz handed the salesperson her card. A few seconds later Liz signed the receipt.

After Liz turned she saw Lonnie and Ava standing next to her.

“So what did you get?” Lonnie asked.

“I got you a present for your birthday to wear on your wedding day. And I got me something. So did you find anything Ava?” Liz asked.

“Yeah, I got me some pearls to wear for the wedding,” Ava said.

“Liz, what did you get me?” Lonnie asked.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens,Mature}Chapter 6 Pg5 11/30

Postby L-J-L 76 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:39 pm

The Key
Chapter 7

“When is your birthday?” Liz asked.

“My birthday is in 2 days,” Lonnie said.

“All I will tell you is your birthday present is what you can wear for your wedding,” Liz said.

“Oh, great. I can’t wait to see what you got me,” Lonnie said with a smile on her face.

“So Ava, what did you get?” Liz asked.

“I got me a pearl necklace, bracelet, earrings set,” Ava said.

“Oh cool. I can’t wait to see what it looks like,” Liz said.

“Liz, what did you get for the wedding?” Ava asked.

“I’ll show you when we get home,” Liz said.

“Ok. I can’t wait to see what you got,” Ava said.

“Where are we going now?” Liz asked.

“We are going to see what shoes they have here. If we can’t find anything then we need to go to payless and start looking,” Lonnie said.

“OK,” Liz said.

They started to walk across the store to where the shoes were. When they got to where the shoes were each girl took one ails and started to look for some shoes to go with their dresses. As Liz was looking she stopped when she found a pair of Black lace and diamond 4 inch heels. Liz reached out and took the high heels off the stand and tried them on. As Liz put the shoes on she realized the shoes fit her perfectly. Liz stood up and walked around. A few minutes later Liz sat down and took the shoes off. Liz put the shoes back in the box and held the box as she looked around. Liz, Ava and Lonnie bumped into each other as they turned and walked down another ail.

“Did you find a pair of shoes?” Liz asked.

“I found black leather and lace 4 inch high heels. How about you?” Ava asked.

“I found black lace and diamond 4 inch heels. Did you find anything Lonnie?” Liz asked.

“I found white leather and Lace 4 inch high heels,” Lonnie said.

“Wow, it looks like we found our shoes. What else do we need to get?” Liz asked.

“We need to order flowers, cake, need to find decorations, invitations, table and chair, tablecloth, silver wear and wine glasses,” Lonnie said.

“Are we doing all of this today?” Ava asked.

“No. We are doing a couple of things today and then do the rest by next month,” Lonnie said.

“Lonnie you know you’re not getting married for 5 month right?” Ava asked.

“I know. But I want to make sure we get something knocked off my wedding list,” Lonnie said.

“Lonnie we don’t blame you. We were just wondering,” Liz said.

“It’s no problem,” Lonnie said.

“Good,” Ava said.

“Come on we need to pay for theses shoes,” Lonnie said.

Lonnie, Ava and Liz walked up to the register and paid for their shoes. After their shoes were paid for the girls walked out of the bridal store. They started to walk through the mall. As they walked through they went Party City. When they walked into Party City the girls went to the wedding section. When they walked into the wedding section the girls saw that there were table cloths, Cake topper, Silver wear, plates and wine glasses. Ava turned and went to get a cart. When she walked back to Liz and Lonnie she saw Liz and Lonnie had their arms full for things for the wedding.

“What did you girls get?” Ava asked.

“I found a cake topper, 3 boxes of silverware, 3 cases of wine glasses,” Lonnie said.

“I found 2 things of 48 black napkins, 2 boxes of 50 black and white candles. 48 black, white, red, pink balloons,” Liz said.

“Cool. Put them in the cart. Let’s see what they have for table cloths and chine wear and something to put the candles in,” Ava said.

Lonnie went to see if they had paper lanterns in black, white, red and pink, lanterns to put candles in. While Liz went to check to see what table cloth they had. Ava went to see if there were any china wear. Liz went down the table cloth ail and saw they had all different types of table cloths. Liz started to look for one to go with Lonnie’s color theme. After looking for a few seconds Liz found the table cloth for Lonnie’s wedding. Liz pulled the table cloth out and saw it was white with black, red rose’s pattern on it. Liz grabbed 100 table cloths packages and walked back to Lonnie. Liz turned and saw Lonnie standing in front of her. Liz showed Lonnie the table cloth package.

“Is this what you are looking for?” Liz asked.

“Yes. This will be perfect. How many did you get?” Lonnie asked.

“I grabbed 100. Do we need more?” Liz asked.

Yes. Please show me where you got these?’ Lonnie asked.

Liz grabbed Lonnie and took her to the aisle. When they walked down the aisle Lonnie saw that they had black table cloths with white and red rose pattern on them. Lonnie grabbed 50 of them. Lonnie turned and looked at Liz.

“There. That should be enough hopefully,” Lonnie said.

“How many people are you inviting?” Liz asked.

“Well, we know 50 people and uncle will probably have 50 people. Do you have anyone you want to invite to the wedding?”Lonnie asked.

“No. I don’t,” Liz said.

“Liz, I thought you had friends in high school?” Lonnie asked.

“Lonnie, I didn’t have any friends in high school. I was a nerd to our classmen,” Liz said.

“What about the guys you went on dates with?” Lonnie asked.

“Lonnie, just between us the guys I went on dates with all they wanted was to get into my pants. So there, now you know,” Liz said as she started to get upset.

Right at that moment Ava walked up to Lonnie and Liz. Ava could tell Liz was upset about something. And Lonnie looked like she was sad about something.

“What are you girls talking about?” Ava asked.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens,Mature}Chapter 7 Pg6 12/5

Postby L-J-L 76 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:32 am

The Key
Chapter 8

“Lonnie here wanted to know if I have anyone to invite to the wedding. And I told her I don’t. She asked why and I told her in high school the guys I went on dates with just wanted to get into my pants. And I was known to the whole school as a nerd. And no one wanted to be my friend,” Liz said.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know that,” Ava said.

“It’s in the past. So now you know why I graduated high school early. Did you find any plates for the wedding?” Liz asked.

“Oh, I forget. Come with me and check this out,” Ava said with a smile on her face.

Liz and Lonnie just looked at each other then followed Ava to where the plates were. When they got there they saw a lot of different kinds of plates. Ava walked half way down the aisle and stopped. When Liz and Lonnie stood next to Ava they turned and saw a lot of different plates.

“What did you want to show us?” Lonnie asked.

“Here,” Ava said as she handed a case of plates.

Lonnie turned to box so she could see what was on front of the box. When Lonnie turned the box she saw that the plates were black with white rose’s pattern on them. Lonnie and Liz both had smiles on their faces as they looked at the box.

“Well, what do you think?” Ava asked.

“These will be perfect with all the table cloths we got for the wedding. Don’t you think?” Lonnie asked.

“I agree they will go perfect together,” Liz said.

“Good. We need to get 3 more cases and then we can leave,” Lonnie said.

Ava and Liz grabbed 3 more cases of the plates. After they grabbed the cases Liz, Ava and Lonnie put everything in the cart and started to look for thing to put candles in. Liz walked towards the back where she found glass jars. Liz grabbed a case of 30 jars and walked back to Lonnie and Liz. When Liz walked up to them Lonnie noticed Liz was holding a box.

“Liz, what do you have there?” Lonnie asked.

“How about these?” Liz said as she showed the picture on the box.

As Liz turned the box to show them what was in the box. Lonnie and Ava saw that the jars had roses on them.

“Well, what do you think?” Liz asked.

“Liz, I love this. Thank you!” Lonnie said.

“How many boxes do we need to get?” Liz asked.

“Let’s see there are 30 in the box. So I say we need 2 more boxes,” Lonnie said.

“Ava, will you come with me to get 2 more cases?” Liz asked.

“Why don’t we all go get them,” Lonnie said.

OK,” Liz said.

Lonnie and Ava followed Liz to where she got the jars. When they got to where the jars were Liz grabbed 3 more cases of the jars. After they got the jars they walked out of the aisle.

“Where do we need to go now?” Liz asked.

“Well, we got to pay for these and then we got to get the invitations, order the cake,” Lonnie said.

Liz, Ava and Lonnie all walked to the register. When they got to the register they saw a salesman looking at them in shock. Then he helped Liz, Ava and Lonnie put the thing on the counter. After everything was on the counter the salesman started to ring everything up. After everything was ringed up he looked up at Lonnie, Ava and Liz.

“Total is $150.00. How would you like to pay?” Salesman asked.

“With this,” Lonnie said as she handed the salesman her credit card.

The salesman took the card and swiped the card then handed it back to Lonnie. The salesman handed Lonnie the receipt. Lonnie signed the receipt and then gave it back to the salesman. Then the salesman handed Lonnie the receipt. Liz and Ava put the bags into the cart. After everything was in the cart Lonnie, Ava and Liz walked out of the store and went to Liz’s car. When they walked out Liz and Ava noticed that it was starting to get dark. Ava and Liz put the bags into the car. Then they turned and looked at each other.

“So where to now?” Ava asked.

“We need to go back into the mall and see if we can find a hallmark for the invitations for the wedding. Then tomorrow we need to go order the wedding cake, Groom’s Cake and Bride’s cake for the combine parties before the wedding,” Lonnie said.

“Ok. Then let’s go,” Liz said.

Liz, Ava and Lonnie walked into the mall again. They started to look around as they were walking. A few minutes later they were standing in front of Hallmark. They walked in and started to look around till they found the invitations. When they found the invitations Lonnie, Ava and Liz started to look for something that would be great. A few seconds later Lonnie found white invitations with black and red roses on the border. Lonnie grabbed 3 boxes of the invitations and took them to the register. The saleslady looked at Lonnie then ringed all of the items. After everything was ringed up the saleslady looked at Lonnie.

“How would you like to pay, ma’am?” Saleslady asked.

“Here,” Lonnie said as she handed the saleslady the card.

The saleslady swiped the card and handed Lonnie a piece of paper to sign. After Lonnie signed the paper the saleslady put the paper in the register. Then the saleslady hands Lonnie the bag. Lonnie, Ava and Liz walked out of the store. Lonnie and Ava looked up and saw Victoria secret store across from them. They both smiled and dragged Liz to the store with them.

“Why did I need to come in here?” Liz asked.

“Because you are helping me with my wedding.”Lonnie said

“Not this part of the wedding. You got Ava to help you with that. I’m just going to sit over here,” Liz said as she went to sit down near the exit.

“Liz, come on, please?” Lonnie said.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC,AU with Aliens,Mature}Chapter 8 Pg6 12/9

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 am

keepsmiling7{Carolyn} Yes Seems like almost everyone is having fun with the wedding preparations. I'm glad you like the chapter.

begonia9508{Eve} Yes she only paid that much for a lot of things.I don't know if you were born in the wrong country sorry. Yes shopping is fun when someone pays for it or you have an unlimited credit card. Yes when you have to mange your own credit card. I'm glad you like the chapter and the crazy shopping spree.

The Key
Chapter 9

“Fine. I don’t need anything,” Liz said.

“Liz, yes, you will when you go off to college. You meet hot guys,” Ava said.

“Ava, I’m not going to just jump into bed with a guy. I want to be in love with a guy before I have sex with a guy,” Liz said.

“Why?”Ava asked.

“Because that is what I want to do,” Liz said.

“I say Liz can do whatever she wants to,” Lonnie said.

“Thanks,” Liz said.

“No problem. But you are going to get something just in case you find a guy in college,” Lonnie said.

“OK. I’ll look,” Liz said as she stood up and started to look around.

Liz walked through the aisles looking for something. A few seconds later Liz found a white lace thong with a white strapless lace bra. Liz grabbed that and started to look for something else. Another few minutes Liz found a black strapless bra with a black thong. She grabbed that and looked some more. 30 minutes later Liz walked up to the register with a Black strapless lace bra with a black lace thong, a white strapless lace bra with a white lace thong, a white lace teddy and a black lace teddy. The saleslady looked at Liz and smiled.

“Will that be all, ma’am?” Saleslady asked.

“Yes,” Liz said.

“How would you like to pay?” Saleslady asked.

“With this,” Liz said as she handed the saleslady her credit card.

The lady swiped the card and handed Liz a paper to sign. After Liz signed the paper she gave the paper back to the lady. The saleslady handed Liz the receipt, card and bag. After Liz got the bag she put the receipt and credit card back into her purse. Liz then went to look for Lonnie and Ava. A few minutes later Liz found Lonnie and Ava looking at the sexy costumes they had hanging on the wall. Liz walked up behind and looked at the outfits.

“What would you wear those to?” Liz asked.

Lonnie and Ava turned and looked at Liz.

“Liz, this is what couples play. It is like role playing,” Lonnie said.

“Are you guys going to get one?” Liz asked.

“I am,” Ava said as she picked the naughty Nurse.

“Liz, just think of it as if you were in a movie with your boyfriend/husband,” Lonnie said.

“Whatever. Which one are you going to get?” Liz asked.

“I’m going to get this one,” Lonnie said as she picked the sexy French maid.

Liz followed Ava and Lonnie the register and watched as they paid for their little outfits. After they got their outfits they all walked out of the store and started to walk around the mall. After walking for a while Liz, Ava and Lonnie got into Liz’s car and drove back to the house. An hour later Liz pulled up to the house and parked the car. The girls got out of the car and got their bags and walked into the house. When they walked into the house the girls turned and saw Cal, Zan and Rath sitting on the couch watching a football game.

“Hello?” Lonnie said.

“Cal, Zan and Rath turned and looked at the girls.

“Hey, baby. How did the shopping go?” Rath asked.

“It went great. Can you guys please help us take these bags to our wedding room?” Lonnie asked.

“Sure, babe. Where is the wedding room again?” Zan asked.

“The room next to me,” Lonnie said.

“Sure, babe, we will help,” Rath said as he stood up and grabbed Lonnie’s bags.

Zan walked up to Ava and grabbed her bags for the wedding then turned and grabbed Liz’s bag for the wedding. That only left Liz with 2 bags for herself.

Lonnie, Ava, Liz and Cal watched as Zan and Rath took the bags upstairs. After the guys were gone Cal turned and looked at Liz, Ava and Lonnie.

“So did you get everything finished?” Cal asked.

“No, tomorrow we have to order the cake, flowers, have a decorator, wedding planner all here to help plan the wedding while you guys order your tuxes,” Lonnie said.

“Wow, you’re going to be busy,” Cal said.

“Yeah, and so will you and the guys,” Lonnie said.

“What do you mean?” Cal asked.

“Cal, you’re going to be helping me with the planning of this wedding. Like with the decorator and the wedding planner, “Lonnie said.

“Oh, I didn’t know you wanted me to help with that,” Cal said.

“Cal, I do need your help. So please help me with my wedding?” Lonnie asked.

“You know I will help you no matter what,” Cal said.

“Thank you. I’m going to lie down for a little bit before dinner,” Lonnie said before running up the stairs to her room. After Lonnie ran upstairs Cal, Liz and Ava all looked at each other.

“What is going on with Lonnie?” Cal asked.

“Lonnie wants the perfect wedding,” Liz said.

“And what does that mean for all of us?” Cal asked.

“It means everything has to be perfect and timed right,” Ava said.

“Why do I have a feeling that this is going to a long, headache?” Cal asked.

“Because you know Lonnie wants everything to be perfect for the wedding. And we are all trying to be helpful and helping make the wedding perfect for her,” Rath said.

“Yeah, I know that. But I why do I have a feeling this is going to be very stressful from now till the wedding for all of us?” Cal asked.

Return to “Alternate Universe With Aliens”