Incomplete (AU M/L Mature) updated! ch 8 4-19-18

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Incomplete (AU M/L Mature) [WIP]

Postby DestinyDreamer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:08 pm

keepsmiling7 wrote:So glad you have come back to continue this story.
Max and Liz have serious problems to get together, hope Serena will have the answer.
Thanks,
Carolyn

Writing an new part as we speak just trying to get it right.... will post soon!

DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Incomplete (AU M/L Mature) ch 8

Postby DestinyDreamer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Incomplete

chapter 8

Serena pov

trying to get this group together is like trying to find needle in a hay stack never going to happen. The group is broken and there is nothing I can do to fix it but right now thats another issue. The seal has now been activated and I dont have much time for the enemy is on our trail and if I dont have the whole group together then were screwed. The signal went out there is nothing I can do about it. Kivar wants war and he will do anything to get his way and if that means someone being killed then so be it.

If I dont have the group here then there is point I need the queen, the king, the princess and our second in command. As glance threw the book I am emersed in memories. This book not only holds prophecies it holds stories, memories of our planet. From what I have read so far its very interesting, so much to read and so little time and Im exhausted. I closed the book and sighed. I look up and see Maria in the kitchen she looks tired and exhausted.

" Hey" She says to me as she sits next to me and hands me a hot cup of tea.

" I need the group" I said.

" Michael, doesnt want to be in the same room as me or max. Isabel wont talk to max Our group is broken. any luck on the book?" She asked.
" yes, but Im running out of time. There is so much to read and deciper this book not only holds prophecies it holds memories and stories of our planet" I said. Maria was intrigued. Maria was human but she had an interest and why was that? My mind started going back to something I read and I looked at maria and a light bulb went off in my head.

" Do you love michael?" I asked she looked at me curiously. I glanced down and saw something glow a slight red on the top of her hand and disappear.

" what does that have to do with anything right now?" She asked.

" talk to him" I said with a smile.

Michael

I admire her beauty and Strenth there is alot I know about her that she thinks I doesnt. She is somewhat nervous around me but yet she cant stand me. I like messing around with her ,playing with her head and making her squirm. She isnt like all the other females and thats what I like about her.

" I cant do my job if your staring at me" She said she smoothed down the edges of the sheets of my bed.

" I dont stare" I replied with a smile.

"Oh? Are you too good to stare at someone like me then? " she asked. No not at all. I could actually stare at her all day and watch her change my sheets all day.

" dont for get to fold my laundry maid" I said with a smile as I plopped down on the bed as she was trying to straighten it. She threw the pillows at me and huffed and started to walk to the door to leave.

" too much?" I laughed. she stopped just before the door and turned and smiled.

"no not all, if you werent the second in command to our great leader I would have soume harsh words for you" oh really? I started to reply to that statement but she quickly left my room but in matter of minutes returned with a hand full of clothes and threw them at me.

" fold your own clothes" And she stormed out of the room.

what the hell just happen? Was I dreaming? I was suddenly pulled back to reality when I heard someone pounding on my door.

" coming!" I yelled.

I open the door and found maria staring back at me I sighed and let her in.

"What the hell just happen?" she asked. I looked at her confused. I looked at the clock and it said 3am? So I was dreaming.

" what are you ranting about? And why are you here? Get out" I said motioning to the door.

" If you werent the second in command to our great leader I would have some harsh words for you" I looked at her confused again. Thats what was said in my dream how did she...

" What?" I asked curiously.

" I said that you in a dream I just...I just... Nevermind" She said as she started to walk to the door and leave but i stopped her. I grabbed her arm to pull her back into my apartment and I felt like I was pulled in every direction.

A royal ball, I hate royal balls hate wearing the formal wear it makes me feel all stuffy. I scann the room everyone is dancing and having a great time. My eyes imeet her across the room, she looks so beautiful I cant say a word to her I cant be caught dead eyeing or conversing with a maid or servant. She catches me staring at her and she briefly looks bows and continues with what she doing. I try to keep my eyes off her but its not possible I feel something for something I shouldnt. I see her coming towards me as she approaches me she bows.

" Can I get you anything sir?" She asked.

" No you may go" I waved her off. she bows and leaves.

" I can see the obvious. And some of the servants ihave confided in me I wont say anything. She is very special" I smiled at our future queen who will be marrying my best friend.

"I dont know what your talking about" I said.

I let go maria's arm and tried to take deep breath.

" you saw that?" She said looking at me.

"Leave please" I said practically pushing her out.

Maria Pov

Im not going to let him push me out, not after these freaky visions and dreams I have been having. Sighing I leaned against the door not knowing what to do next. I dont know how Im involved in this I dont have an alien gene in my body Im all human. I banged my head against the door maybe thinking this make Michael let me back in but it didnt. I slumped down in front of the door and just sighed. Why is this happening to me? Why now? It makes no sense to me. I wouldnt be here if it werent for these freaky visions and dreams. I closed my eyes and the visions flooded my eyes......

I hate cleaning after a complete and utterly rude stuck up know it all. I made the mirror so spotless, crystal clean spotless. I looked at myself and sighed I tried to fix my hair so it looked descent but it wont stay descent for long. Im just a servant I tell myself. Just a servant nothing else. I see a spot on the glass I wave my hand over it and it disappears. Servants are not allowed to use their powers but no one is looking. Were considered lower class of the race and population. I didnt ask for this I was forced into this. I admired my work one last time and went to step out of the bathroom when I bumped right into him.....

" I....was just finishing up" I bowed and started to exit the bathroom and he stopped me. He pulled me back into the bathroom and shut the door. I was starting to panic. Did I do something wrong? He had his back to me as he leaned on the door. I wasnt sure what I should do. He did not say a word for what seemed like ever.

"Master,I.." He finally turned to face me and leaned on the door with his feet crossed and his arms crossed.

" you dont have to call me master" He said. what am I suppose to call him?

"ok fine. May I leave I have more work to do" I said politely. He just stood there looking at me and then slowly he came toward me. He reached up and brushed a strand of hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

" you should really do something with your hair" he said as he stepped away and opened the door to let me out of the bathroom.

I open my eyes to sun coming threw the window and I realized this isnt my bedroom. I looked around confused and glanced around when I saw the metallica poster on the wall I knew this was michael's room. what the hell am I doing in michael's room? the door open and michael walked in.

"Morning sunshine" he said.

"What the hell..." I said looking around.

" get up we have things to do" He said throwing me some clean clothes. I looked down at the clothes he handed me. My clothes? How did he get my clothes?

"Michael" I said as he stopped in the door way of his room.

" Just be ready" he said and left the room.
Last edited by DestinyDreamer on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Incomplete (AU M/L Mature) updated! ch 8 4-19-18

Postby L-J-L 76 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:08 am

Another good chapter!!!! Wonder if Max and Liz can get everyone together. And wondering if Serena can make the book easy for Max to read.

L-J-L 76

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:35 pm

not easy rounding up everyone........especially when they don't want to be there.
Thanks,
Carolyn

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Postby Roswelllostcause » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Hurry back with more. I want to know what is going to happen next.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=155639

Return to “Alternate Universe With Aliens”