Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 & Epilogue Complete 7/3/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 5/27/17

Post by Natalie36 »

poor ava
love max and liz
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 5/27/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Ava is going to have it rough being Sean's wife. Max really has cleaned up his act and will never make Liz feel unloved again.

zaneri1 Thanks!

Natalie36 Yes poor Ava!

Part 25

Liz smiled at Max as he handed her a single white rose. It was two weeks since Chris and Carolyn's wedding. They were meeting for their weekly dinner date. Tonight since it was raining, not by any doing of Liz. Dinner had been set up in a small drawing room in the palace. The room was lit only by candle light.

"Thank you for joining me my love." Said Max
"Why would I turn you down my handsome prince?" Asked Liz
"Maybe because I was a fool. I made a mistake and would not have blamed you if you had not forgiven me."
"I forgave you for not writing me. You have been trying to make up for it since then. All I ever wanted was to know that my feelings for you were not one sided. I wanted to know that you felt the same way I did. Once I learned that I was to be your wife, I wanted to know that while I am in love with you, that you wouldn't be tempted to take some other woman into your bed."
"Liz, I know that I can never love anyone the way I love you. You are the only woman I will ever want in my bed."
"Well I hate to break it to you. But that isn't going to happen until our wedding night. We can't risk anyone finding out about us in that way."
"I know."
"Max, make no mistake I love you and have for a long time. But if my father were to find out that I have already given you my virginity."
"Liz, I will never let your father hurt you."
"I know that. But he would go to your father and then our marriage could be called off."
"Actually at this point I am the only one who can call it off. My father can tell me his opinion on the matter. But I will tell you this Lady Elizabeth, I am not going to let you get away."

Liz smiled as Max leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on her lips.

Ava winced as Sean pounded into her hard. She hated that she was now the wife of this cold uncaring man. He grunted and rolled off her. Ava rolled onto her side with her back to him. She felt tears fall from her eyes.

"Stop acting like a cry baby. Your only job as my wife is to give me a son. An heir." Said Sean coldly

Isabel walked through the halls of the palace to the library where she found Alex waiting for her.

"Hello Princess."
"Young Lord Whitman how nice to see you again."
"I missed you Isabel."
"I missed you too Alex."
"So what do you know about our future King and Queen?"
"Well Liz isn't pissed off at Max any more."
"What was going on with them anyway?"
"My idiot brother didn't send one letter to Liz while she was at school. You know the girl that he has claimed that was his best friend."
"Well I think that they were a little more then best friends."
"True. Alex, he really hurt her."
"I understand that. Did he forget about Liz's temper?"
"No but he didn't think that he would hurt her that much."
"Right. Did you notice how sad Ava was at Chris and Carolyn's wedding?"
"Yeah. Sean is so cold. All he cares about is Ava giving him a son."
"He is a lot like my Uncle Jeffrey. You have no idea how badly he has treated both Liz and Serena."
"I think I have some idea. He hit Liz the morning before she moved into the palace."
"Wasn't the first time. Why do you think until she was given an official order from your parents to return for the ball that she stayed at school? She wanted to be as far from her father as she could."
"Has hit hit Serena?"
"I don't know. Yeah when she was younger Serena pulled pranks. But as her empathy power grew stronger she has become very quite and a little withdrawn."
"Well soon she will have the protection of the granalith."
"Very true my sweet."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 25 5/28/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love that Max and Liz are on the same page now........they are being completely honest with each other and that is very good.
Isabel and Alex were right......Max and Liz were more than best friends.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 25 5/28/17

Carolyn Max and Liz really are on the same page now. Alex and Isabel are right about Max and Liz being a lot more than friends.

Part 26 Six months later

Liz woke early to find a six maids moving around her quarters. She smiled as she realized what day it was. Today she would marry the man she loved and become a princess. She climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom where a maid had already set up a bath for her. She undressed and climbed into the tub. After her bath Liz used her powers to dry her hair and put on her robe. She then headed to her dressing table and let the maids go to work on making her look like a princess. She had been sitting at the table while the maids worked on her hair and nails. Both her finger and toenails were being done. She would be wearing a pair of high heel white strappy sandals. She heard a knock on the door and one of the maids went to make sure that it wasn't the groom that had snuck into the wing of the palace that was only for unmarried women. She returned with Serena and Isabel. Liz smiled at her sister by blood as well as her new sister by marriage.

"Serena when did you arrive?" Asked Liz
"Two days ago big sister. Father refused to let me leave his home." Said Serena
"You look good baby sister." Said Liz
"I missed you Liz. I can see that you are pass your anger with Max. I could still feel a little at Chris's wedding."
"Yeah. I love Max. I know that he truly love me as well."
"Of course my idiot of a brother loves you Liz. I mean I still can't believe that he thought you would be fine with him not sending you even one note." Said Isabel
"Yeah well whoever said men were smart?" Said Liz
"Liz, you still have anger at father don't you?" Asked Serena
"Yes. I will be fine. He just better realize after tonight that I will out rank him. I will be the wife of the Crowned Prince." Said Liz
"Yeah that will make you the Crowned Princess. Our next Queen." Said Isabel
"Yeah well, I pray that your parents have very long lives Isabel." Said Liz
"You will make a good Queen Liz. Even with your temper." Said Serena
"You see the future now little sister?"
"No. But I am starting to feel a connection forming with the granalith."
"Do you know where you are going to be assigned? Is it one of the temples?" Asked Isabel
"It isn't one of the temples. I will be assigned to work with the head guardian here at the palace. They believe I am the one who would best be the guide for you and Max Liz."
"That is a big honor." Said Liz
"It is. I am nearly done with my training. So after that father will make the announcement of who I will marry." Said Serena
"You have no idea Serena?" Asked Isabel
"Nope. Our father feels that his daughters don't need to know until it is announced." Said Serena
"I know. I could tell you. If you want to know." Said Liz
"Maybe but not today. This is your special day."

Max woke and smiled. Today was the day he was going to marry his best friend. He couldn't wait to see his beautiful bride in her dress. He knew that she was going through a lot to prepare for the wedding. It was going to be the first Royal Wedding in nearly twenty five years. It was going to be shown to the whole planet. He knew that was not something that Liz was happy about. She was always a little shy when it came to being in the spotlight. But as the future Queen she was going to have too learn to adjust to.

There was a knock on his door and then five of the Royal dressers came in. He knew then it was time to start getting ready for the wedding. He was now starting to feel nervous. This was the biggest thing ever to happen to him. He wished that he could see Liz before the start of the wedding but that was not possible.

Liz looked in the mirror and smiled after hours of preparation it was nearly time for her to marry her prince.

TBC

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 26 5/29/17

Post by Natalie36 »

maybe jeffery and sean will get some payback once she is queen
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Lots of preparation to get the bride and even the groom ready for the big wedding.
Fit for a prince and princess.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 It will be a while before Liz becomes Queen. Remember Max is still a prince and his father is very much alive!

Carolyn Yes it takes a long time to get ready for a Royal wedding!

Part 27

Liz stood in the back of the grand temple and watched as her three bridesmaids made their way down aisle on the arms of the groomsmen. She took a deep breath as her father appeared at her side. She took this arm without looking at him.

"Elizabeth, you look beautiful." Said Jeffrey
"I don't care what you think father. This is the last time you will have anything to do with me." Said Liz softly

Finally it was time for Liz to walk down the aisle on her father's arm. They walked slowly. Her father was dressed in a military uniform while she was in a white dress that came down to her ankles. The skirt was flared while the bodice was form fitting all the way to her waist. It had long sleeves. The whole dress was made from the finest silk and lace. She wore a vail made of lace that covered her face. On her feet were a pair of white two inch heels. Her long brown hair was done in ringlets that flowed down her back. In her hands she carried a bouquet of white roses. Once they reached the front of the temple Jeffrey listed Liz's vail and placed a kiss on her cheek. He then took her hand and placed it in Max's hand.

"Who gives this woman to be wed?" Asked the temple priest
"I do." Said Jeffrey

Jeffrey then went to take his seat. Liz looked up into Max's warm amber eyes and smiled.

"We are gathered here today in this holy place to join Lady Elizabeth and Crowned Prince Maxwell in marriage. Marriage can be a grand thing. Today these two will start on a new path in life. A path that will one day will end with them as our leaders."

Max gently squeezed Liz's hand and gave her a warm smile.

"Do you Elizabeth Anne take this man as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to be by his side in good times and bad? Do you promise to help him and guide him to do what is best for all of Antar when the time comes for you to take the throne?" Asked the priest
"Yes I do." Said Liz
"Do you Maxwell Philip take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to be by her side in good times and bad? Do you promise to listen when she offers guidance in helping all of Antar?"
"Yes I do."

The priest blessed the rings that Max and Liz were about to exchange. Liz took the one for Max, and Max took the one for Liz.

"Elizabeth take this ring as a symbol of my commitment to you as your husband and life mate." Said Max
"Maxwell take this ring as a symbol of my commitment to you as your wife and life mate." Said Liz

They placed the rings on each others hands.

"I now pronounce you to be husband and wife. May you be blessed for years to come. My prince you may kiss your bride."

Max smiled and lifted the vail Liz smiled as Max leaned down and gave her a soft and sweet kiss. He then whispered in her ear.

"I will give you a proper kiss later my love."
"I look forward to it." Said Liz

Max took Liz's arm and led her out of the temple.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 27 5/30/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

lovely ceremony......so glad Liz is away from her father now.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

awww :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Liz is finally away from her father for good.

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 28

Max and Liz walked into the grand ballroom at the Royal Palace arm in arm. The crowd cheered for the newlyweds. Max led Liz to the stage where his parents were waiting for them. Max bowed and Liz dropped into a curtsey. King Philip signaled for them to rise and to join them on stage. Max helped Liz onto the stage.

"My fellow citizens of Antar. You just witnessed the marriage of my son the Crowned Prince Maxwell to Lady Elizabeth. Now before we continue celebrating their union, there is one last matter to take care of. That is to officially crown Lady Elizabeth a princess." Said Philip

Liz looked at Max her heart starting to race. Max held her tight and led her to a chair that had been set up for her. Liz looked at her King and Queen to see that they were wearing their crowns. Max had left her side only for a moment he returned to her side wearing his own crown. Liz smiled at seeing him looking every bit the prince he is.

"Lady Elizabeth, today you have joined the Royal family and I know crown you Princess Elizabeth, the next Queen of Antar." Said Philip placing a gold and jewelled princess crown on her head.

The gathered nobles cheered. Max stepped in front of Liz took her hand and led her from the stage as music started to play. He led her to the area of the ballroom that had been set up for dancing. He then took her into his arms so that they could dance together.

"So how are you doing Princess?" Asked Max as they danced
"Better now that I am in your arms."
"Liz, you need to get use to being in the spotlight."
"I understand that. So my Prince how long before we can go and celebrate our wedding in private?"
"Well it will be a while. You know I would rather be alone with you then in this room filled with people."
"Why is that Max?"

Max looked into her eyes and could see a twinkle in them.

"Well because if we were alone then I could show you properly how much I love you."
"I can't wait until we are alone and you can do that."

The song ended and Max and Liz started to make their way around the room to greet their guests.

Chris watched his sister with the prince. It was easy for anyone who knew the two of them to see how much they loved each other. He glanced at Carolyn, his wife who was by his side. He had to admit that his feelings had grown for this woman since the day they had married.

"Care maybe you should sit down." Said Chris
"Chris, I am fine."
"I know it is just in your condition you shouldn't be doing anything stressful."
"Chris, you are so sweet to care. But women have been having babies for a very long time."
"I know."
"Besides, don't you think Liz will be happy for us?"
"I know she will be."

Just then Max and Liz made their way over to them. Liz's eyes lit up when she saw Carolyn with her brother's hand resting protectively on her stomach that was looking a little bit round.

"Congratulations little sister." Said Chris hugging Liz.
"Thanks big brother. Care, you look great. Is there something I should know?" Asked Liz

Chris looked at his wife and smiled.

"Well, Liz, you are going to be an aunt." Said Carolyn
"You're having a baby? That is great news!" Said Liz
"Congratulations." Said Max
"Thanks. I was surprised when I found out." Said Chris
"How far a long are you?" Asked Liz
"Uh five months." Said Carolyn
"That didn't take very long." Said Liz
"No it didn't. Sean is beyond mad at Ava. She still hasn't gotten pregnant. He is blaming her." Said Carolyn
"Why is it her fault?" Asked Max
"Who knows. Sean isn't the brightest guy around." Said Chris
"Well we need to go greet some more of the guests. If I don't see you before the baby is born good luck." Said Max
"Thank you." Said Carolyn

Max and Liz walked off together and Chris smiled at his wife. He knew that his sister was going to be very happy with Max.

TBC