Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 46 10/25/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Finally Nicholas and skins are going to be dealt with. Nicholas is a major asshole too. Nicholas is going to be sorry for messing with Liz, Serena and Isabel. Hoping Liz will make Nicholas fly like she did in their past life. Now that would be so cool too see.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up and WOW can't wait for more
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Liz and the others are NOT going after Nicholas and the skins. I also wouldn't count on Nicholas paying right now.

Natalie36 Thanks!

Lurkers As always thanks for reading!

Part 47

Half an hour after the phone calls went out everyone gathered in the Parker's apartment. Liz watched as everyone got settled around the living room.

"So what is this meeting about?" Asked Michael
"First everyone meet our protecter Kal Langley. He has tracked down where Nicholas and his group of Nex, also known as skins down to a place called Copper Summit Arizona. He has a strike team there that Liz and I have ordered to stop the harvest and to take out as many of the skins as they can." Said Max
"Why aren't we going? We should be the ones to take these scum bags out!" Said Michael
"Because we are no where near ready to take on an army." Said Liz
"Liz, is right Michael. You aren't ready to take on an army, and that is what is waiting for you in Copper Summit." Said Nancy
"Well would that be the fault of our protectors?" Asked Isabel
"Kal, is your protector I am a guardian. His job is to keep you safe and train you. My job was to take care of you." Said Nancy

Serena eyed Kal who actually looked guilty. She knew that deep down he really did care. But he was fighting it. That he had to be ready to die to keep all of them alive. Liz looked over at Serena who was leaning against Kyle. She was going to have to find out when they had started to get close.

"It seems to me that eight of us would be a lot for one guardian to handle. Especially when we were so young." Said Alex
"You are right. There was another guardian. My sister. She died in the crash. She had been Vilandra and Zan's nanny. If we hadn't crashed then Max, Isabel, Alex and Michael would have been raised by her. I would have raised Liz, Serena, Kyle and Maria. But after the crash and the damage to four of the pods Kal and I made some choices. First was since Liz was the first to come out I would keep her. It would be to dangerous for our Queen to be complely unprotected. Kal then searched for homes that would be safe for Maria, Alex and Kyle. We both would have liked for Maria and Kyle to be together. But it was going to be too hard to find a home for two one and half year olds. So we settled for homes near each other." Said Nancy
"What about the rest of us?" Asked Isabel
"After word came to Antar that the ship crashed but only one guardian and one protector died I came to act as the second guardian. I arrived ten years before the pods holding Max, Isabel, Michael and Serena opened. There was a signal sent out that the pods were ready to open. So Philip and I went out that night. We were heading for the chamber when we found Max and Isabel. I knew that three of the pods had opened. So we searched to try and find the other one. But Michael hid too well." Said Diane
"Kal, why don't you tell us how I ended up with you?" Asked Serena coldly

Kal sighed. He could understand why Serena was not happy with him. Hell he wished he could have done things differently now.

"Well Serena's pod opened about a month after the other three. I was in town checking on things when the signal went off. Both Nancy and Diane were busy with you all. So I headed out to the chamber and got there just as the little princess came out of her pod. I used my powers to clean the pod goo off her and dressed her in the clothes Nancy gave me. I also formed a connection to her to give her the knowledge that any six year old should have. I drove back to town with her and after much talking it was decided that in order to keep anyone from finding out about the Royal Court that we would have to split up the Queen and her sister. I knew that it was not an easy choice for Nancy to make. Back on Antar Elexa and Trina were very close. Not just sisters but best friends. So a few days later I took Serena back to LA with me and had all the paper work done to make her my niece that was in my care. I think I was a little too protective of her though. I had tutors come in and teach her rather then send her to school. I spent hours training her in her powers and helping her gain some of her memories of her life on Antar." Said Kal
"Really? You think that you screwed up? That until I came to Roswell less then a month ago the closest thing I had to a friend was the gardener's daughter who was five years older than me? That I was lucky she would tell me about life outside that mansion gates!" Yelled Serena her eyes growing dark.

Liz watched as her sister started to lose her temper. She reached out to her through the faint sibling bond that was there to try and clam her. Serena feeling what Liz was trying to do took a couple of deep breaths and nodded her head in thanks to Liz.

The meeting went on with them gaining as much information on Nicholas and the rest of the skins as Kal had.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 47 10/26/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

All I can say is wow.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 47 10/26/16

L-J-L 76 Thanks

Part 48

Nasado watched as everyone left the home of the Queen. He smiled when he saw Kaldon leave. He very quietly made his way up to the window of the young Queen. He watched from the shadows as night fell as the young Queen entered her bedroom. He then saw her head for the window. He smiled and pulled out the syringe that held the drug that would give him his chance to take her to Kivar. She climbed out the window stood up and that is when he grabbed her from behind sticking the needle into her neck. She placed her hand on the brick wall leaving a sliver handprint with the only clue to what happened to her just before her world went black. Nasado lowered her to the ground and locked a power inhibitor cuff around her wrist. He then used his powers to transport them both to the alley and loaded her into his car and drove out of town.

Liz let out a groan as she started to wake she heard someone talking. She tried to open her eyes but her head was in a fog and even the dim light of the moon shining in the night sky of the desert hurt her head.

"The pain you are feeling will end shortly Elexa, or do you prefer Elizabeth these days? I have to admit if I had known who you really were a couple months ago I never would have used you as bait. I would have just used you to get off this god aweful planet. Kivar will be so happy to have you back."
"You won't get away with this." Mumbled Liz
"Oh but I already have. You see we have already reached the spot that the portal is going to open taking us back home."
"You will never get away with this."
"I already have. Kivar can't wait to make you his wife. You will bring an end to the war. Now I know he wants your sister alive along with the former King's sister. With both of them he will have control over the granalith."
"They will never turn on their King. I will never betray my King!"
"We will see about that. Oh in case you haven't noticed you are powerless."
"I am not stupid."

Nasado pulled the car over dragged Liz from the car before setting it on fire. He then hit a button on a communicator and seconds later Liz watched as a portal opened. Nasado then dragged Liz into the portal and they appeared on the other side with the portal closing behind them. Liz remembered this place! It was the Royal Palace! Her home when she lived as Elexa and married to Zan. She looked to see a man with cold blue eyes and sliver blond hair. He smiled down at her sending a chill through her spine.

"Kivar." Said Liz
"Uh Lexa so nice that your remember me." Said Kivar
"My name is Elizabeth. But you should be addressing me as You're Highness. I am after all the Queen of Antar!" Said Liz
"My dear Elexa, you haven't changed one bit."
"And you are still a pigheaded arrogant asshole."
"Now that is no way for a Queen to speak Elexa."

Liz glared at the man. Kivar just smiled and then called a servant.

"Zanda, take Elexa to her room. Let her rest. Tomorrow she and I will discuss our up coming wedding."

Liz looked at the young girl and wondered if she was working for Kivar by choice or if there was something else going on. Liz went with her but also noticed that there were two guards that followed them. Liz knew that escape was not an option at the moment. she could only hope that "her room" had access to the escape tunnels. She also hoped that if it did she would be able to remember her way through them.

TBC :twisted:

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 48 10/27/16

Post by Natalie36 »

oh man they still got liz. max is gonna be mad :shock:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh hell no Kivar has Liz. Good thing Liz left a silver hand print for Max and others to find. Max and friends better hurry up and save Liz from the mega asshole Kivar.

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

So Liz is on Antar. I hope the others can save her from the asshole.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 Max is not going to be happy that Kivar has Liz!

L-J-L 76 Yes it is good that Liz left a silver handprint behind. I wouldn't worry too much about Liz.

Lillmonster Yes Liz is on Antar. I wouldn't count on Kivar having her for to long!

Part 49

Serena walked into Liz's room surprised to find it empty. She saw the bathroom door open and that Liz wasn't out on the balcony. She made her was to the window and climbed out the window. She looked around for any sign of where Liz could have gone. That was when she saw the sliver handprint on the wall near the window. Serena went over and placed her hand on the handprint. She saw what had happened to Liz. When she came out of the flash she found the syringe laying on the balcony floor. She picked up went through the window and ran through the apartment to find Nancy.

"Nancy, we have a major problem!"
"What is it Serena?" Asked Nancy
"Liz is gone! Nasado took her!"
"Are you sure she didn't just sneak over to the Evans?"
"Well there is the fact that she left a sliver handprint on the wall outside her window with what happened to her. Oh and there is this."

Serena held up the syringe. Nancy took it from her and could see that there was a small amount of green liquid in it.

"Damn! We need to call everyone. We also need Kal to get in touch with our people on Antar."
"Nancy, what is in that thing?"
"If I am right it is a drug used to sudate and often given before transport through a portal. The portal is a way to travel between galexys. That is how Diane came to Earth. Liz would have to have the drug to prevent her from blacking out. It only works as a sedative for about an hour."
"It won't harm her will it?"
"No. Antarians and humans aren't much different genicly speaking."
"Doesn't Nasado need it?"
"No. From what I understand only Antarians and humans need it. I am not sure about the skins. I just know my race doesn't."
"Liz is going to be OK isn't she?"
"The bonding with Max will help protect her from Kivar."
"OK let's make those calls."

Liz paced in the room she had been locked in. She knew that there were two guards outside the door. Her memory of the past was still fuzzy. So she couldn't remember if this was one of the rooms that lead to the escape tunnels. Just then the door opened and Kivar walked in.

"A gentleman would knock before entering a lady's room." Said Liz
"Why would I knock? In a week you will be my wife. We will share a bed. Besides it's not like I have never seen a girl naked before. I have had a concubine since I was fourteen."
"You are a bastard!"
"You are too innocent for your own good Elexa. A lot of powerful men have concubines. A wife is to produce an heir. You my dear are going to give me a son and heir."
"Like fucking hell I am!"
"Elexa, I have no idea how far you have come with your gifts. But as long as you wear that inhibitor you are powerless against me. In fact I don't think I will wait for our wedding night to have my way with you."

Kivar grabbed Liz and threw her down onto the bed he used his powers to hold her in place as he stripped. The he ripped her clothes from her. Liz tried to fight his hold on her but he was too powerful. Just as he was about to force himself on her a bright white light surrounded her and Kivar was thrown across the room. Kivar glared at her.

"What the hell? There is no way you can use your powers!" He yelled

Liz clinched the sheet covering herself. Then she saw his eyes grow colder and darker.

"Well, well Elexa. Seems you took a page out of your slut of a sister's book this time around. You bonded without getting married. No matter. I will have you as soon as Zan is dead and I have his head."

Kivar pulled his pants on and walked back over to the bed. He grabbed her roughly forced her onto her stomach taking his belt bringing up and hitting her as hard as he could with it. Liz burried her face into the pillow so he couldn't hear her cry out in pain with each strike of the belt. She could feel it cutting into her skin, and blood starting to run down her back. Suddenly Kivar rolled her onto her back forcing her to wince. He grabbed her face forcing her to look into his cold eyes.

"What is that tattoo on your back bitch?"
"Go fuck yourself!" Said Liz

Kivar slapped her across the face.

"Answer the question slut!"

Liz guess glared at him then spat in his face that was inches from hers. Kivar slapped her again and hit her across her stomach with the belt.

"I will find out what that is that is a promise."

Kivar left and Liz finally let the tears fall down her face.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 49 10/28/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Really hate men like Kivar. They should be hung by their dicks to an electrical wire and then feed their dicks and die a very very painful way. When Max and other find out what Nesado did. The shit is going to hit the fan. Max is going to be going out for blood.

L-J-L 76