Things Roswell Characters Would Never Say

Hangman, One Word Games, etc. Any game threads belong in this forum.

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

I loved that!

You should work that into a fic somehow!

Ashley
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

"So Amy let me ask you something" said Jim as he and Amy sat at the Deluca table drinking coffee. When he saw Amy's eyes look up from her coffee cup Jim continued "I know that your nephew Sean is an excon and all that, but what was he convicted of?"

Amy sat down her coffee cup and thought for a second. After that second had passed Amy looked at Jim and shrugged "You know Jim I don't know. I don't think it's ever come up."

"You know you'd think a mother who normally hassles Michael for being a bad influence and hounds her daughter about not falling on the wrong path in life would worry about an excon hanging around." said Jim.

"Yeah you'd think she would." nodded Amy as she and Jim went back to drinking their coffee.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

LMAO :lol:

Amazing Killjoy Really. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Kyle and Michael watched from a safe distance as Maria and Tess sat on the sofa eating ice cream and shooting them dirty looks.

"So how long is this PMS thing supposed to last anyway?" Michael leaned over and whispered to Kyle.

"How the hell should I know?" shrugged Kyle "Does it look like I grew up in a house full of women?"

"You two jackass know that we can hear you right?!" Maria yelled from the sofa, her and Tess shooting the two males death glares again.

"SORRY" both males yelled.

"So why do they call it PMS anyway?" whispered Michael.

Kyle thought for a second before shrugging again "I don't know. Maybe because the term Mad Cow Disease had already been taken?"

Kyle and Michael than had to duck the bowls of ice cream that were thrown at them.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

He He He :lol:

They should know better :wink:

I love these Killjoy. You always make me smile. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I love these Killjoy. You always make me smile.

*bows* That's what I'm here for m'lady :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Shocked* "Did you hear that?" *Points in Killjoys general direction* "Someone thinks I'm a lady." *snickers happily* "Thanks"
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

All women are ladies and should be treated as so.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Yep... gonna make you headmaster of the school all men will be forced to attend... one day.

Ashley
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I'll help form the committe that raises the funds to build the academy. I have a special talent, call it a nack if you will, for getting people to come off the pocket. (Spend their hard earned money) Just ask my Dad. He'll tell ya all about it. :lol: