A Thousand Lies have made ..(CC,A/I, Adult) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

A Thousand Lies have made ..(CC,A/I, Adult) [WIP]

Post by truelovepooh »

Round 7- thanks to everyone!

For: Best Lead Portrayal of Isabel Evans and Best Lead Portrayal of Alex Whitman

I'm very proud and honored

Thanks to everyone at Memories

For Isabel and Maria

For Best Twist you never saw coming

Thank you to all who voted you rock!:)

Round 8

Best Lead Portrayal of Alex Whitman

Thanks everyone, again

Title: A Thousand Lies have made me Colder
Author: Truelovepooh
Rating: ADULT (just to be safe)
Category: A/I with a little of everyone CC
Disclaimer: Roswell and the Characters in this story are not mine. Just Borrowing them.
Summary: Alex and Isabel never broke up in Season 1..this follows through to season 2 all the stuff happens, with the exception of Grant, I can’t really go into much more but as you read you will catch on I hope!

Dedication: This WHOLE fic is dedicated to Ed, without him I would have never attempted this at all, your my best friend *smooches* and I appreciate everything you do!

A/N: I have to give a shout out to some many people so bare with me: to all the girls in chat, Lindsay, Angel, Dee, Debbie, Jeannie, Tas, Kay, Kara, Cherie, Chris, Aly, Lisa, Jenny, Sarah Marie and anyone else I forgot, you all are my inspiration, watching all of you planing for fics and chatting about the show, and people from the show...I blame all of you for this. Lissa you are my little voice in my head telling me to behave! I luv ya girl. Fred, what can I say? Your the best piece a girl could have, and kiss my ass. Cam, your my muse! We bonded over pics and both being married to Ed (lol). Mary, you and your obsessions have gotten me into to trouble more then once, but I will keep getting into trouble for you! Michelle, this is ALL your fault! You just had to make me start watching, I love you for it! Trude, David, Brian and Kay you all are the reason us Gazers hold on and keep hoping. Rhonda, your my girl! Keep it going, it needs to be heard. Ella, you are the sweetest person I have ever met! I’m so glad we did and I look forward to many hours of hanging out! If I forgot anyone I’m sorry( I can always edit)

Feedback: My SECOND fic and my first long one, so please go easy on me.
Flashbacks are in Italics

Part 1

Alex is gone.

Alex is gone.....

Why did he leave? Is he ok? These thoughts keep running though Isabel’s mind over and over, even after all this time she can’t stop thinking about him. Of course no one else knows this, to everyone else Isabel is the “Ice Princess” after Alex left she put up a wall that NO one can take down.

Lying on her bed, Isabel takes out her hidden picture of Alex; she stares at it and remembers when things were so right between them...

3 years earlier:

Alex and Isabel are walking hand in hand up the sidewalk to her house.

“Alex, do you want to come in?” Isabel says in a shy but hopeful voice.

“Sure Izzy! I would love to come in, where is everyone?” Alex says noticing the dark house.

“Max is at Liz’s for the night, my father had a client to meet in L.A. and my mom decided to go with him.” she looks up at him “We have the house to ourselves.” She says softly.

Alex grabs her hand and they go inside the house, he smiles at her wondering why she looks so nervous, they have been alone in the house many times. Ever since the message from her “mom” Alex and Isabel had gotten closer and closer, Alex never even dreaming she would stay with him. They had grown to love each other since then and had stuck it out through everything. Max and Liz had a few ups and downs but had finally gotten it right and they were as strong as ever. Michael and Maria shocked everyone as well and stuck together through it all. Tess and Kyle were the biggest shocker, they started dating and were quite the happy couple, Tess having seen that the “destiny” was just not going to happen, she was very happy with the way things seemed to fall into to place and was enjoying her life.

“Izzy, you ok?” Alex asks looking concerned.

“Yes Alex I’m fine, but...” She looks up at him “don’t you feel it?”

Alex looks down at her with concern; he hopes it wasn’t something Alien related. Things had been quiet and he wanted them to stay that way, at least until after Christmas. “Feel what?” He asks somewhat worried.

Isabel glances up at Alex; she smiles, knowing just what he is thinking.
“Alex, it’s not anything bad...what I meant was, I feel that this night is important...”
She looks down and whispers “for us.”

Alex looks at her with surprise, “What ever do you mean Miss Evans?” he jokes, trying to make her laugh.

“Alex, you know what I mean, we have talked about this...” she looks at him with annoyance trying all the while not to laugh “We said that although we would let things happen naturally, we are ready for that next step.”

Alex finds it difficult to swallow with the lump growing in his throat, he tries to act as if he was not nervous. He then realizes they have entered her bedroom. Isabel walks over and sets her purse down on the desk and looks over at Alex. ‘He’s so adorable’ she thinks to herself.

Alex while trying to remain cool knows that Isabel can see just what he is thinking, they have grown so close over all these months, closer then he ever thought was ever possible. Isabel had let down all her walls with Alex, showing him her true self and she was very happy about it. Alex and Isabel had gone further then kissing, much further, but they decided to wait for a right time to take there relationship to the next level. Isabel felt that time was coming, with the Alien aspect she knew this would bond them for life. Both of them realize this is quite a thing to worry about at seventeen but so much has happened in such a short time and with the threat of having to go back they discussed how important the bonding was. Not to mention the Pro’s versus the Con’s of being bonded. This is something they talk about a lot.
Isabel decides to make things easier for Alex and walks over and stands in front of him.
“Alex, I love you” she tells him and leans over and kisses him lightly on the lips.

“I love you too” He says as he sucks her bottom lip into his mouth and nibbles on it lightly.

Isabel moans softly into his mouth as they fall into a passionate kiss. Her hands move to the back of his neck pulling him closer. She opens her mouth slightly to let him gain access, Alex begins to walk slowly forcing Isabel backwards towards the bed.

Isabel stops suddenly, she looks at Alex and with a wave of her hand they are both stripped down, him in his boxers and her in her bra and panties.

“ISABEL!” Alex yells out in shock having never seen her so aggressive or willing to use her powers.

Giggling Isabel raises her eyebrows suggestively “What?” she says with a pretend pout.

Alex looks into her eyes knowing she is being playful “What if I wanted to strip you?”
He pouts back playfully.

“Well you can take off the rest” Isabel says seductively a hint of passion in her eyes.

Alex gently slides her bra strap over her beautiful shoulder, leaning down to kiss the soft skin. Isabel closes her eyes and moans as Alex reaches behind her and unhooks her bra, pulling it down her arms. Together they fall on the bed, Alex makes sure he’s not crushing her but the feel of her hard nipples against his bare chest is intoxicating.

Between kissing and roaming hands, the sounds in the room were becoming intense, Isabel’s moans were getting to Alex, he was so close to ripping her panties off and entering her he couldn’t stand it.

“Alex...I’m ready...please” Isabel whispered in between kisses

“Ok Iz…what do you want me to do?” He whispered back, not quite sure what to do next. They had talked about it, but it’s very different when you’re experiencing it. At this point his mind was barely able to form any logical thought.

Isabel sat up a bit pushing Alex over gently to the side, she removed her panties and looked at Alex expectantly, he stares at her amused and removes his boxers. Isabel watches his boxers slide down his legs, the feeling in her stomach is a cross between fear of the unknown and longing.

“Alex, you need to touch me” Isabel gasps.

Alex’s breathing is ragged and Isabel‘s skin is a light shade of red. Alex reaches down between Isabel’s legs, Isabel jumps reacting to his actions.

Feeling the wetness on his fingers Alex pushes them in a little to help prepare her, he watches her face, the pleasure making her even more beautiful. Isabel feel’s his dick pulsing against her leg and wants to touch him, she reaches down and softy begins to stroke him.

“Isabel” Alex moans

Not being able to wait any longer, Alex reaches over in the nightstand and retrieves a condom. Sliding it on his member he settles himself between her legs, slowly he starts to enter her. Isabel is looking at his face and trying to block the pain. They both feel the barrier and Alex hesitates.

“Izzy are you ok?” he says to her pain filled face.

“Yes I’m fine keep going” she says urgently.

Alex pushes a little further, giving her time to adjust. He begins to move slowly back and forth. Looking into each others eyes the room fades away, nothing but the two of them entwined in lovemaking can be seen. A pulse of light shoots out of Isabel and up through the ceiling, barely to be seen, a calm and serene feeling begins to come over them both. Slowly they make love, exploring and touching each other. Alex moves over to the side and Isabel helps him to adjust so she is on top of him, never once pulling out. Isabel begins to move up and down, her breasts heaving with the movement. Alex reaches up and molds her breasts with his hands. He leans up and takes one into his mouth sucking lightly. Isabel’s movements become faster, Alex grabs her butt to help her move faster and the sound of their bodies slapping together echoes through the room.

“ OHHHH...Alex I’m almost....” she says is short gasps.

“Come on Iz... it’s ok... me too!” he tries to spit out.

With one thrust Isabel begins to shake, feeling the orgasm over take her, her walls tighten around Alex causing him to go over the edge. Hugging each other close they ride out the most mind blowing, out of this world orgasm.

Alex’s breathing is slowly returning to normal, he looks around the room.

“Isabel did we leave this room?” he says slowly.

Isabel looks around and shrugs, still not sure she can say anything. Alex leans up and kisses her softly on the lips. “That was different.” he says waiting for her response.

“DIFFERENT? THAT was AMAZING!” She exclaims

"Isabel, I was kidding, it was more then amazing...there are no words to describe what it was!” He replies hoping she isn't mad.

"Ok Alex, I know always the jokester" she grumbles putting her head down on his shoulder.

Taking her face in his hands Alex looks deeply into her eyes. "Izzy, I'm so sorry if I offended you...I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I meant different in a good, mind blowing, never to recover sort of way.” He says with a look of worry hoping she will forgive him.

Isabel looks into his eyes, seeing the worry "Ok sweetie, I guess I'm just a little worried that I wasn't....um....good enough" she says moving her eyes downward.

"Isabel, I think I should be the one worrying about that, not you!" He states "you know when I'm nervous I joke."

"Alex, you were amazing and I would have never wanted to experience this with anyone else...I love you." Isabel whispers as she leans in to kiss him.

"And I love you” Alex says kissing her back.

After a few minutes Isabel decides to get up, slowly pulling herself off of Alex. She goes into the bathroom and returns after a few minutes, and climbs into bed beside him. Alex decides to clean up and goes into the bathroom. He returns to find Isabel lying on her side sleeping.

Tears stream down her face as she tries to stop thinking about him. Isabel stares at the picture, ‘How can you hate someone you love so much?' she wonders.

Without thinking she takes the picture and rips it up, violently throwing it up in the air "I NEED to forget you!" she screams

Throwing herself down on the bed Isabel weeps until she has no more tears, she is so tired of feeling this way, why can't she just let him go....he left and has not come back in 3 years. 3 YEARS!! Feeling drained she curled up in a tight ball on her bed. She needed to do this every once in awhile, being the "Ice Princess" was a full time job and it was getting harder and harder to pull off.

TBC? :) :)
Last edited by truelovepooh on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 28 times in total.
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Title: A Thousand Lies Have made me Colder
Disclaimer: Roswell and the Characters in this story are not mine. Just Borrowing them
Summary: Alex and Isabel never broke up in Season 1..this follows through to season 2 all the stuff happens, with the exception of Grant, I can’t really go into much more but as you read you will catch on I hope!

This is dedicated to Lindsay!

Pt.2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up a few hours after her meltdown, Isabel sits up and looks at the pieces of the picture scattered around her. Slowly she gathers it all and using her powers reassembled it. She stares down at the handsome face of Alex, she so badly wants to hate him but she knows in her heart she could never hate him. Sighing, Isabel decides to get up and take a shower. Stripping off her clothes in the bathroom she steps inside the shower, letting the hot water invade her senses. As the steam rolls around her she closes her eyes...

3 years earlier:

Isabel opens her eyes to find Alex staring at her. She leans over and kisses him softly on the lips “Hey” she whispers as she runs her lips across his.

“Good morning” Alex says letting his lips linger on hers.

“How do you feel?” Isabel asks as she watches his face.

“I feel GREAT!” Alex exclaims and winks suggestively at her.

Isabel laughs at his apparent excitement and antics, Alex would always remain that wonderful pure and innocent guy, even if Isabel knew better. With a hint of lust in her eye Isabel looks at Alex and throws the covers back, knowing they are both naked.

“Isabel!” Alex says with surprise but does nothing to cover his nudity.

“I thought we could take a shower” she says smiling seductively “together.”

Alex looks at Isabel and watches in awe as she strides with confidence to the bathroom. He nearly falls in his haste to follow her, once in the bathroom Alex watches her turn on the water and step inside the shower. She holds the shower curtain back for him to step inside.

Stepping inside he leans over to grab the soap and looks expectantly at Isabel. “May I wash you Izzy?” Alex voices hopefully.

“Of course” Isabel answers, handing Alex her pink scrubbie, she opens a bottle of body wash and pours some on it. Alex slowly takes the scrubbie with shaky hands and begins to wash her. Isabel turns around so he can start with her back. In a circular motion he moves over her back, loving the feeling as much as she is. He moves down her back, bottom, over her legs, neck and shoulders. He reaches around her and grabs the shower nozzle to rinse her off as he watches the water cascade down her body.

Isabel replaces the nozzle and turns around "Missed a place...” Isabel says in a mischievous tone.

Alex regards her with a smile “Of course how could I have missed this?” He replies and then begins to wash her neck, moving slowing over her breasts washing one and then the other paying special attention to the sensitive areas. Isabel closes her eyes in response.

“Alex, don’t forget EVERYTHING needs to be washed” she says with her eyes still closed. Alex gently moves the scrubbie down her body making sure to wash all the right areas. Isabel takes the shower nozzle and hands it to Alex so he can rinse her off.

“Your turn!” she proclaims grabbing the scrubbie and putting body wash on it.

“Isabel, um...I don’t want to smell like a girl all day!” Alex protested.

“You won’t smell like a girl, you will smell like me!” Isabel says as she begins to wash him, moving much quicker then he did. Rinsing him off, Isabel moves over to wet her hair, taking her lead Alex reaches for the shampoo.

“Alex!” she says reaching for the Salon brand “Les’Biolage is the only kind I use, my mother bought the wrong kind last time....learn this, it’s important for a girl to take care of her hair.”

Alex looks at her amused but also taking note of “her” kind of shampoo. He has learned a few things from Hanging around Liz and Maria.

“Sorry Izzy I will get it right next time.” he laughs taking it from her and lathering up her hair. After she rinsed he put in the conditioner. Once she was done with her hair she did the same for him. Alex loves the intimate moment they are having, he is still a little in awe about the whole thing in general. Isabel sees the far away look on Alex’s face and leans over to kiss him. The kissing soon turns passionate and both knew they would never get out of there unless one of them stops. Pulling away Isabel turns off the water and begins to step out.

“Wait let me get your towel” Alex says grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her, then placing a kiss on her forehead.

Isabel has never felt so much love, Alex has always been good about making her feel like she is the only girl in the room. It’s the little things that he does that make her love him so much.

Alex wraps a towel around himself and walks out of the bathroom, in search of his clothes.

“Alex what time are your parents expecting you?” Isabel asks casually not wanting him leave.

“Soon” he says sadly “but I will come back and get you this afternoon, ok?”
He asks hoping that would help them both.

Isabel finishes getting dressed and walks into the bathroom to brush and dry her hair, she is staring into the mirror remembering the wonderful night and morning she had when she feels Alex behind her, looking up in the mirror she notices his smile as he takes the brush from her and begins to brush out her hair.

“This has been more then I could have ever ask for” Isabel whispers.

“You will get so much more.” Alex whispers as he kisses her neck

They stay looking in the mirror at each other for awhile, Isabel soaking in his love and Alex doing the same.

“I have to go” Alex says after a few minutes.

“Ok, I will walk you down stairs” Isabel replies not wanting the moment to end but knowing it has to.

Grabbing his hand Isabel walks to the front door, turning around she gives him a kiss he will never forget. Alex feeling playful leans her down in a movie star style swoop causing Isabel to giggle.

“I will see you in a few hours” Isabel says kissing him one more time.

Isabel watches Alex walk down the sidewalk out to his car, smiling at him the whole time.

Going inside and closing the door, Isabel decides to do some homework. Not realizing how tired she is slumber soon over takes her…

“Isabel” Max says gently.

Isabel wakes up startled, looking at Max she notices it is dark outside.

“What’s wrong Max?” she says in fear, judging by the look on his face something has to be wrong.

“Everyone is downstairs.” Max states looking at his sister with worry.

“Why Max, WHAT’S WRONG?” Isabel yells as her fear grows.

“Isabel, I called everyone...we all thought you could use the support.” Maria says from the doorway.

Isabel looks over at Maria, and then at Max trying to figure out by their faces what could possibly be wrong, and where was Alex?

“Why would I need support, what is wrong?” she tries to say calmly.

“Wait you don’t know?” Maria says in shock

“Know what?” Isabel asks growing annoyed “Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on and where is Alex?”

Maria and a Max exchange a look of shock.

“I went over to Alex’s house today to get a book I needed from him, and his parents told me he had just left...to Sweden” Maria says softly.

“What?” Isabel says trying to make sure she heard Maria right “He went where, this is a joke right a BAD JOKE!”

Maria stands looking at Isabel not understanding how she could not know, Isabel and Alex have become so close over the last year.

Max leans over to hug Isabel only to have her push him away.

“No Max something is wrong, he wouldn’t just leave without telling me!” she yells “He said he was coming back to get me in a few hours, we were going to go the Crashdown.....”

Maria makes her way across the room and gathers Isabel in her arms. She looks at Max and motions him with her eyes to leave. Max stands and walks out of the room shutting the door behind him.

“Isabel I talked to his parents they said Alex knew about this trip, it’s for school...a student exchange thing. I guess he will be back in a few weeks.” Maria explains trying to make Isabel calm down.

“Maria this makes no sense, he never said a word...why would he leave...I mean I understand a school trip but he never said anything....and he was here...” Isabel tries to explain as tears run down her face.

Maria has never seen Isabel this upset, they have all gotten to know the “real” Isabel over the last year but she is usually very strong.

“Well maybe he forgot, he has been pretty preoccupied with you, it may have slipped his mind” Maria says trying to ease her pain.

“No! Maria he wouldn’t leave without calling me” she yells “something is wrong!”

Maria looked up at Isabel “I talked to his parents and Max checked before we even came over here, it’s all on the up and up...no Alien interference, I’m sorry”

Isabel won’t believe it until it comes from Alex, he would call or she could dreamwalk him. She is going to find out what this was about.

“Thanks Maria for telling me, I need to be alone now...ok?” Isabel says trying to sound fine.

Maria gets up and walks out of the room looking back at Isabel sadly and then shutting the door.

The water in the shower has turned cold and Isabel has not even noticed. Using her powers she heats the water up just long enough to finish. Isabel is meeting Maria and Liz to exchange gifts today, she normally would not have agreed but Maria insisted. Isabel knows nothing could make her happy. What she wants to do is get her new Harry Potter DVD and curl up and watch it, she has become quite a fan, much to everyone’s surprise. She began by reading the books and when the first one came out in the theater she went to see it, soon after buying the DVD she went to see the second one. None of her friends were into it and she liked it that way, not to mention the cute little red headed boy Ron reminded her of Alex, although she will never admit it to anyone.

She gets dressed and tries to prepare herself for yet another day of acting like the “Ice Princess” Maria has asked her to wear jeans for some reason, and with Maria you never know.

Arriving at the Crashdown Isabel goes straight up to Liz's room; she doesn’t like to hang at the Crashdown anymore and would rather have gone somewhere else. Knocking on the door Isabel steps inside after hearing Liz say come in.

"Hey Isabel I'm glad you came" Liz says smiling at Isabel.

"Yea girlfriend, you need to come and hang out with us more" Maria says bouncing in from the bathroom.

Isabel can’t help but smile at Maria and Liz, they have both tried so hard to include her, she just didn't let them.

"I'm so excited for you to see what I got you!" Maria voices in delight.

Isabel eyes Maria with amusement as Liz giggles. Maria hands Isabel a box.

"This is from me and I really hope you like it, but I want you to open it and put it on…ok?" Maria asks hopefully.

Isabel takes the box and walks into the bathroom. Maria and Liz wait patiently for her to come out. The door opens slowly and Isabel steps out into the room. Liz bursts out laughing. Isabel looks down and can't believe what she is wearing, leave it to Maria.

"Liz what are you laughing at?" Maria says pouting.

"What would make you....buy her....a...Ron Weasley...shirt!" Liz exclaims through her laughter.

Isabel looks up at Liz and down again at the shirt, Maria must have forgotten how well endowed Isabel was, Ron's poor face was stretched all across her breasts.

"Do you hate it?" Maria asks Isabel in a disappointed tone.

"No Maria, I love it, thank you so much" Isabel says trying to sound sincere.

Maria smiles at Isabel hoping to get one in return. After Alex left her Isabel become a whole different person. No one really knows what had happened just that he decided to stay in Sweden.

After the girls exchange gifts Isabel thanks them and heads home.

"Maria I'm worried about her, she's so unhappy." Liz voices with concern.

"I know Liz, it's been three years...Alex is not much better" Maria says sadly. "Well maybe it's time we did something."

" I don’t think we should interfere with their lives Maria" Liz says in warning.

“Ok fine! But I hate that they‘re so unhappy!" Maria mutters.
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Disclaimer: Roswell and the Characters in this story are not mine. Just Borrowing them

Dedication: This part is for all my dreamer friends, yes I know there is no dreamer part YET, but I love you all for hanging on and reading. Special shout out goes to Cam, my oreo buddie. Linds for being such a good sport ( I SO WON!) :wink: Ed what can I say I owe you like 56 sloppy Joes now :) , Ella you just rock! Rhonda thanks for everything! Trude I hope you don’t kill me for this one. Lissa because I now have a stalker to keep me updating! :roll: Fred kiss my ass! :P J , Debbi, Tas,Angel and Michelle *smooches* Kay my little anit-KH person :)

I promise to answer all feedback after this one cause I have a feeling I might need to

Part 3

Maria could not shake the feeling that something was wrong with Isabel, Maria felt that she was even more closed off and sad, Isabel put on an act but they all knew she was unhappy.

For the last three years all of them had hoped she would get over Alex, not that they all didn’t want Isabel and Alex together, far from it. It just had not worked out or so Maria thought. The way that Alex left was odd to Maria, it seemed like Isabel and Alex were happy...very happy, then he left and Isabel said he just decided to stay in Sweden. Maria had spoken to Alex and that is what he said, plainly he didn’t want to be involved in the “I know an Alien Club” any longer.

Standing in front of the Evans door Maria wanted to check on Isabel again, she tried to think of a good excuse but she just decided to show up and tell the truth. The truth will set you free right?

Maria knocked once on the door, no answer...‘hmm that’s odd her car is her’ she thought glancing thru the little window in the door. Maria put her hand on the door knob and knocked again; opening the door she stepped inside. Maria was just about to call out when she heard a sob. Maria walked further into the house and realized the sound was coming from upstairs. Moving swiftly but with caution she went up to see.

Isabel’s door was open a little and Maria glanced in hoping she was ok, what Maria saw was heartbreaking. On her bed lay a sobbing Isabel. Maria had never seen Isabel like this before; she had seen her upset but never this upset.

"Isabel?" Maria spoke softly.

Isabel glanced up at Maria and tried to compose herself but seeing the distraught look on Maria’s face made Isabel cry harder. Maria walked over and put her arms around Isabel let her head rest on her lap. This simple gesture by Maria was all it took to break the dam and the tears flowed freely, three years of pain and sorrow finally released. Maria gently rocked Isabel back and forth ‘No! Isabel needs you to be strong’ Maria’s mind shouted as she fought back tears.

After an hour, Maria felt Isabel’s body relax; glancing down at her she saw she was still awake. "Isabel, do you want a drink of water" She asked, concern in her voice.

"Yes, please" Isabel replied in a scratchy voice.

Maria stood and went to get Isabel a drink of water from the bathroom. She returned to find Isabel still lying in bed. She handed her the glass of water. “Here you go sweetie.”

She drank the water eagerly, her throat somewhat dry from the emotional roller coaster she just went through. Maria gently took the glass from Isabel and placed it on the night stand.

"Do you wanna talk now?" Maria asked in a soft voice.

"I want to Maria...I’m just not sure I can" Isabel replied truthfully.
"Try, I’m right here." Maria persuaded.

Isabel sat up and took a few calming breathes she started to open her mouth and then stopped. "Maria I can’t do this with you" Isabel said with pleading eyes.

"Isabel, I know you easily lock me out with all those alien powers but you can ask Michael about how well that works.” Maria said in a serious manner as she crossed her arms over her chest. “I’m not leaving until I know what’s going on" Maria said in a tone that left no room for argument.

Isabel stared into Maria’s eyes and realized she meant what she said.

Isabel let out a sigh and thought about where to begin.

"Ok you have to promise not to say anything until I’m all done” Isabel said as Maria nodded her in understanding "You know Alex and I were dating and then he left for Sweden, and decided not to come back right?" she paused "Alex and I were a lot closer then people think. We were as close as you and Michael and at the time...closer then you and Michael." Isabel could see Maria’s eyes fill with understanding. "Maria the night before Alex left...we bonded" The last two words came out in a whisper.

Maria stood in shock as her brain grasped everything she was being told. Not wanting Isabel to stop she remained quiet.

"Maria it was the best night of my life, and in the morning we had no regrets...everything seemed perfect. Alex was his normal adorable self and I was on cloud nine.” Tears started to flow down Isabel’s face again and she continued on. "He said he would come get me and then that afternoon…well you know happened after that.” Maria nodded her head again. “I decided to dream walk him that night and find out why he left….” She stopped as she attempted to control the flood of emotions. She looked up at Maria as she continued. “I was able to get in and it was not what I expected…"

Dream walk - Three Years Earlier:

Isabel opened her eyes to a light grey mist, looking around she saw Alex sitting on his bed. She rushed over to him and threw her arms around him, she leaned into kiss him but he pushed her away.

"I have been waiting for you to come" Alex said in an odd voice.

"Alex I was so worried about you, are you ok? Why did you leave? I understand your parents making you go but why didn’t you call me?" she cried out in worry.

"My parents made me get on a plane almost as soon as I walked thru the door…they knew we had spent the night together" Alex answered dully.

Isabel looked deep in Alex’s eyes, looking for that sparkle she always saw there but this time it wasn’t. She backed away from him a few steps.

"Alex, why didn’t you call me when you got here?" Isabel asked trying to understand.

"I’m not there yet Isabel, I’m asleep on the plane" His voice cold and emotionless.

Isabel did not like his tone of voice, feeling her heart crush she looks him over.

"Alex what’s wrong?" Isabel pleaded with him.

"Nothing is wrong Isabel I think my parents are right, getting away from you and Roswell is better for me." Alex said looking at Isabel with deadened eyes.

Tears started to fall down her face, ‘What is he saying? Why is he saying this’ She thought. "Alex you don’t mean that, we can’t be away from each other, ok if it’s for 3 weeks it will be hard but I can get through it...but your coming back right?" pleaded trying to make him understand.

"No, Isabel I think I’m going to stay in Sweden and go to college there, I’m tired of the Alien thing, not to mention everyone is always in our business." Alex stated in a detached manner.

Isabel stared at Alex in shock. "Alex we bonded…what happened between then and now?"

"Nothing happened…my parents just made me understand things better." Alex said with no feeling.

Isabel could not understand what she had done wrong, his parents always seemed to like her. She racked her brain, trying to figure out what she could say to change his mind and keep him from staying in Sweden…and what could have made him change so drastically. Isabel looked into his eyes and what she saw scared her...she saw no love, no feeling…nothing.

“Alex are you sure something didn’t happen? Maybe this is related to something Alien" she said hopeful.

"No Isabel this is not Alien, I just realized I was being used! I’m done being a doormat" He paused and looked down into her eyes “I would appreciate it if you didn’t contact me for awhile...I need to move on.” Alex finished firmly.

Isabel sat in shock and horror, tears falling freely down her beautiful face. She couldn’t’ believe he was doing this. Alex stood up and started to walk away, stopping he turned around and walked up to Isabel. She stood up as he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Isabel tried to make the kiss last longer by putting her hands around him but he pulled away. He glanced at her one last time and then turned and walked away.

Maria sat in shock and disbelief, being speechless was not something she was used to. Isabel stared intently at her trying to read what she was thinking. Tension rose in her coupled with nervousness as her palms began to sweat.

Maria slowly came out of her shock as the sheer lunacy of the idea of Alex leaving Isabel sank in. 'This has to be a joke Alex would never do that...' she thought to herself. She looked into Isabel's eyes and saw all the pain she was in, jumping up she began to pace the floor muttering to herself, she was pissed! All she could think about was what she was going to do to Alex once she got her hands on him.

“Isabel are you going to be ok if I have to go now?” She asked concerned “I have a few things to take care of for my mom and then I can come back, ok?”

“Sure Maria, I will be fine, go ahead” Isabel said a little disappointed.

Maria gave her a quick hug and started out the door, knowing Isabel was probably wondering why she left in such a hurry, she just had to do this while she was still mad.

Getting into her car she backed out of the driveway and pulled up to the stop sign at the end of the street, reaching into her purse she pulled out her cell phone.

“Hey space boy, do me a favor and go into my address book and get me the number under A.W.” Maria said into the phone “Because I need it! “ she replied annoyed “ I promise to explain later ok?” she said pausing for him to give it to her. “ Thanks space boy I will be home soon” she replied and hit the end call button. Dialing again she waited for someone to answer...

“Don’t talk or say anything until I’m done. Get your ASS on a plane back to Roswell tonight!” she yelled “I don’t care what you have to do, but I need you here....and don’t ask why just come, NOW!” A laugh on the other end of the phone caught her attention, and it was not Alex's laugh. She blushed slightly as she listened to the other person talk. "Well can you please put him on the phone?" she asked in a meek voice.

“Alex.. is this Alex?” she asked calmly

“ Yes this is Alex, who is this?” he replied

“It’s Maria.” she answered softly

“Oh Hey Maria! Long time no talk, how are you?” Alex said enthusiastically

“How am I?” she answered sarcastically “I’m horrible! That’s how I am!” she screamed
“I’m going to tell you what I just told your roommate, GET YOUR ASS ON A PLANE BACK TO ROSWELL, I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, I NEED YOU AND DON’T ASK WHY JUST COME NOW!” yelling so loudly the people out in their yard begin to stare at her.
Not waiting for Alex to respond, slamming the phone shut she begin to drive home ‘something is so wrong about this and I’m going to find out what it is!’ she thought

TBC..
Last edited by truelovepooh on Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Rating: ADULT- very much so

Dedicated to Fred(Kiss my ass) she was the inspiration for this part, well at least the last part, ok wait that doesn’t sound right...oh hell read it and if you really wanna know ask! THIS HAS NO FLASHBACKS

special thanks to Biged for being my beta and helping me with that one scene *smooches*

Also a very Special Dedication to Cherie- I’m sorry I forgot to add you last time, so this time I will leave everyone out and it’s all you babe!

Part 4

Standing outside an unfamiliar door, Alex was not sure if he wanted to knock. After the phone call from Maria he knew something was wrong. He gathered up his courage and knocked lightly on the door, waiting for hurricane Deluca. He was not excepting to find himself staring into two very beautiful brown eyes.

“Isabel” He whispered.

Isabel was so shocked to see Alex standing on the door step she almost fainted, swaying slightly Alex reached forward to grab her so she wouldn’t fall, the crackle of his touch was almost worse then the feeling she had when their eyes meet.

“Isabel are you ok?” Alex asked concerned

Isabel tried very hard to regain her composure, fighting to stand up straight she answered softly “I’m fine.”

Not wanting to stop touching her, but knowing he had to Alex dropped his arms away from her. He looked at her still trying to make himself pull his eyes away.

“I was looking for Maria, she sent me this address in an e-mail awhile ago....Do you live here too?” He asked.

“No, I live with my parents...still.” she replied sadly.

Alex looks surprised, but recovers quickly starting to speak again but Isabel interrupted him.

“Michael and Maria went out of town for the night with Max and Liz, I stay here when they go on their little getaways and they all live here together.” Isabel said with a small amount of bitterness “I can tell Maria you came by, was she excepting you?” she asked with wonder ‘why do I have a feeling Maria is trying to interfere? And why now?’ The tall blonde asked herself.

Alex could tell by her tone that things were going to get bad if he didn’t leave soon, he did not want to make Isabel mad and have his feelings hurt again.

“Ok tell her when she comes back that I’m at my parent’s house and I need to speak with her.” he turned around breaking eye contact and started to walk away.

“Alex after all this time you’re not even going to ask me how I am or anything?” Isabel asked getting angry.

Alex stopped, turning around to look into Isabel’s very angry eyes. Confused at why she would be upset. “I was going to ask, but I don’t want to seem like I’m interfering...or bothering you!” Alex said honestly.

This seemed to make Isabel even madder, her eyes flared and she stepped towards Alex in fury “Bothering me! Bothering me! BOTHERING ME!!” Isabel said screaming into Alex’s face.

With Isabel standing only inches from him, Alex could feel the heat coming off her body ‘is it wrong that she is very pissed at me and all I can think about is how beautiful she looks, much more when she’s mad’ he thought while looking into her eyes.

Not knowing what to say he grabbed Isabel up in his arms and kissed her roughly. The kiss lasted a few minutes and when they came up for air Isabel looked at Alex with lust and anger, crashing her lips on his once again they began to move over by the stairs. Their lips never parted as they made their way inside the house, knocking things over as they went. Isabel pulling away from Alex just enough to pull his shirt over his head, throwing it over her head and crashing her lips on his once again...having no thoughts to what was happening Alex begin to pull Isabel’s clothes off her body.

When she was only in a bra and panties he began to take his pants off. Isabel not wanting to wait helped him pull his pants and boxers off, never once ending the kissing. Alex slid his hand along to the clasp in the front of the bra and un-did it, pulling it off her arms and throwing it over his shoulder. Breaking the kiss he reached down and took her nipple in his mouth sucking on it, Isabel moaned with pleasure. Hearing this Alex moved to the other nipple doing the same while using one hand to rub a path to her panties. Reaching his hand inside he grabbed the front of them and ripped them off Isabel’s body, throwing them to the ground. Taking his fingers he pushed them into Isabel’s heat, feeling the wetness around them he begin to move them in and out. Isabel threw her head back in pleasure, going along for the ride. Alex hearing her moan couldn’t stand it any longer, pulling his fingers out he grabbed Isabel around the waist, putting his hands under her butt he lifted her up thrusting inside her. Pushing her up against the wall, making him go even deeper inside her, they both moaned loudly.

Alex continued to ram into her causing Isabel to slam into the wall each time. Isabel wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her body. She rested her head on his shoulder and bit down on the soft skin she found as her pleasure escalated. Alex grunted in response and quickened his pace. Isabel reached back and shoved off the wall causing them to fall, Isabel on top. Isabel lifted up and slammed down hard never once losing pace. Alex reached up and roughly grabbed her breasts as he pinched her nipples. Isabel continued her pace, her face flush and her skin slick with sweat. Alex’s hands slid down her sides and rested on her hips, he grabbed a hold of her and slammed her down harder while thrusting his hips upward.

Seizing the opportunity Alex flipped Isabel on her back and continued to thrust into her wet tunnel. His hand reached down and roughly played with her clit. Isabel screamed, the action sending her closer to the edge. Knowing she was close Alex rubbed her clit intensely. Slamming her legs around him and pulling him in with one final thrust they both screamed loudly as they climaxed.

Laying quietly on one another as they caught their breathe, Isabel began to realize what they had done "Oh my god" she said softly.

Alex did not want to move, trying to savor the moment. He waited for her to say something.... "Um....I should....get up" he said when she had not put her legs down yet

"Oh...ok..yea" she replied easing her legs down around him.

“I’m going to use the bathroom, I'll be right back and we can talk, ok?" he asked gently. Isabel shook her head and watched him retreat. Jumping up she grabbed her clothes in haste and put on what she could still wear. Sliding her shoes on she grabbed her purse and without looking back walked out the front door.

Walking down the sidewalk, Isabel allowed the tears to flow down her cheeks. “What the hell just happened?” she said out loud, getting in her car she decided to go back to her parents house and lock herself in her room. She could still feel Alex’s touch.
Stopping at the store on the corner, she picked up a few items to get her through the night and then made her way home. She walked into her house and noticed a note left by her parents:

Hey Izzy,

We had something come up, daddy and I will be back in a few days. I left some food in the fridge. Love ya

Mom

‘Good’ Isabel thought ‘now I can have the whole place to myself’ taking the things she bought up to her room, she closed the door and sat down on the floor. She pulled a few small bottles out of the bag and set them up. “Now what to drink first” she said “good thing we don’t need much to get drunk” looking at the small bottles “lets see do I want Jack or Jose…I already had Alex” she giggled sadly, tears streaming down her face. Isabel opened up one of the bottles and downed it in one swallow. The room began to spin around her; she closed her eyes and opened them. “Yep still spinning” she giggled. “Wow this feels different, I guess I should have done this before” she said out loud to herself. She opened another bottle and downed it. Isabel sat on the floor enjoying the feeling of being drunk.

A few hours later Maria walked into Isabel’s room, looking around she found Isabel lying on her side beside the bed.

“Isabel are you alright?” Maria asked shaking her slightly.

“Maria! I’m so glad your here” Isabel said sitting up.

“What’s wrong with you, why are their bottles laying around?” Maria asked looking around at several bottles lying on the floor.

“Nothing’s wrong with me I’M GREAT!” Isabel exclaimed with her eyes half drawn.

Maria looked at Isabel in shock not believing she had been drinking.

“Look I got a call from Alex, he was worried about you....he said something happened, did you all get into a fight?” she asked with concern.

“Well if that was a fight, we can fight all the time!” Came Isabel’s slurred reply.

Maria just stared at Isabel with a smirk “I never thought I would see you drunk Isabel” Maria stated in an amused voice.

“Yea well, I am and I’m enjoying it.....as a matter of fact I have decided to give up men, one man in particular, but all men too....maybe women are the way to go!” Isabel replied leaning over and placing a kiss on Maria’s lips. Isabel pulled away in shock, suddenly becoming sober.

“I’m ah...good god...I...” she stuttered in shock.

Maria was equally shocked but knew Isabel was just drunk “Isabel its ok, we know when you alien’s are drunk you do stupid things.....we will just leave it at that and forget about it ok?”

“Ok Maria I’m sorry, I have just had a weird day and...” she started to say.

Maria interrupted “No chica I know men and women alike can’t resist me, I’m so used to it” she said rolling her eyes “One day we will laugh about this I promise, hell we can laugh about it now”

They both laughed and Isabel let go of some of her embarrassment. “What are you doing home? I thought you were going out of town for a few days.” Isabel enquired.

“Well I was but Alex called, and well I saw my house…so I wanted to check on you” she explained.

Isabel looked up at Maria with guilt, blushing slightly “I’m sorry about the house I will get it cleaned up right away....” she started to say.

“No Isabel, really its fine....do you wanna tell me what happened?” Maria asked dying to know what the heck was going on.

“Can I tell you another time....I think I need a shower and something to eat I have been up here for hours.....good thing you came up here and umm sobered me up” Isabel said quietly.

“No problem, I’m here if you need me.... well for talking that is” she joked helping Isabel up off the floor.

“Thanks Maria and I promise that will never happen again...I will see you later” she answered walking into the bathroom

Maria walked out of the bedroom door and down the stairs, leaving the house. She got into her car and pulled out her cell phone “This is beginning to be a regular thing” she mumbled.

“Alex, this is you right?” Maria asked making sure this time.

“Yes it’s me, is she ok?” Alex asked worried.

“Well not really, I’m on my way home stay there and we can talk while WE clean up” she told him closing the phone and driving on.

TBC..
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Rating: ADULT- very much so

A/N: I REALLY hope this chapter clears up a few things...it of course won’t clear up everything, if it did what would be the fun in the that? Thank you all for the wonderful FB and support, and also thanks for everyone who voted in the honeypot awards, it was fun...I hope everyone was pleased. Thanks to Ed my wonderful beta and best friend *smooches* Fred, in these trying times I’m here for you, as always “Kiss my ass” I’m sorry this part kinda sucks but family things have gotten in the way.

I have to dedicate this to Paul, my son, thank goodness you’re ok

Part 5

Maria walked in, finding a very sullen looking Alex. Glancing around she could see that everything had been cleaned up and was now looking like normal. She walked over to Alex, sitting down next to him and gazed at him. He looked the same, still that handsome face and beautiful shaped eyes that were full of unconditional love and acceptance. She could see the strain on his face, worry perhaps.

“Alex, it’s so good to see you and I wanna hear about everything you’ve been up to for the last three years but…” she paused “we really need to talk about Isabel and what the hell is going on” she spoke with determination in her voice, she wasn’t going to drop the subject until she knew what was going on.

“I totally agree Maria and I thought I was confused before…what happened” Alex let out a sigh and put his face in his hands.

Maria put her arm around her lanky friend and pulled him into a hug, she knew he was upset and probably far beyond confused. They would get to the bottom of this, nothing was making sense.

“Alex, can you tell me what happened? I mean from the beginning, why did you go to Sweden and why did you stay there?” she questioned with genuine interest in her voice.

“Ok Maria I will try to explain this, although I’m not sure I can....” He sighed again and then started his story.

3 years earlier ~

Alex pulled out of Isabel’s driveway feeling like he had the world in his pocket, Alex Whitman was bonded with Isabel Evans. BONDED!! He still couldn’t believe she had chosen him, not only was she the most beautiful women he had ever had the honor of laying his eyes on but she was smart, funny and so full of life. At first he was not sure, at seventeen years of age, they should make the choice to bond and with her alien princessstatus this was a huge thing. After all the things they had been though they had decided to go ahead, the worry that she may have to leave him one day in the back of their minds. If they were bonded, she explained, no one would ever be able to come between them and she didn’t want to take any chances…not to mention the pro’s of always being able to feel each other.

As he was driving a smile came to his lips, he could feel her, it also helped that he could smell her scent on him. He pulled into his driveway and went into his house. Trying to be quiet he walked slowly through the house, stopping to glance into the living room he was surprised to find both his parents sitting on the couch.

“Mom, Dad...what are you doing awake so early?” he questioned.

“Alex you need to come in here and sit down” His father spoke sternly.

Not liking the tone of his voice Alex sat down slowly on the love seat facing the couch.

“Alex we are going to talk to you and we don’t want you to say anything, do you understand?” Mr. Whitman said making it sound more like a order rather then a question.

Alex nodded his head up and down very worried about what his father was going to say. He gazed into his fathers eyes and found he couldn’t read his expression; it was almost a hollow look. He glanced over at his mother and saw the same thing. ‘What the hell is going on here’ he thought to himself.

“Alex you are going into your last year of school soon, and I’m under the understanding you could even graduate early. We know you have gotten serious with Isabel, that being proven by the fact you did not come home last night. We like Isabel but you are to young to settle down, in fact you are to young to have one girlfriend. We have always allowed you to be a free spirit and do your own thing...well that stops now, I will NOT have a son who does not plan his future. We have enrolled you in a school that will carry you through your senior year of school and into college. You will go to this school until you are finished and will not argue about it....your bagsare packed and you leave in a few minutes” Looking up at Alex “ For Sweden” Mr. Whitman finished matter of factly.

Through this whole speech Alex sat in terror, when his father said Sweden it had not quite sunk in. All Alex could think of was Isabel, leaving Isabel was not going to happen...EVER!

“Sweden?” He asked in shock

“I did not say you could speak, Alex” his father snapped at him “now let’s get to the car NOW!” he yelled

“But...MOM!...I can’t leave, how can you do this?” Alex said raising his voice

Through all this his mother had not said a word, staring blankly at him ‘WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON’ he wanted to scream, but for some reason his father’s actions would not make the words come out. Both his parents got up like he had said nothing and walked towards the door. ‘I have to call Isabel’ he thought going over to pick up the phone.

“Alex no, let’s go now…We will tell your friends what we decided to do. Let’s go NOW” Mr. Whitman expressed sternly.

Alex never having seen his father act this way was scared, walking past him out to the car he sat in the back seat and thought to himself ‘Isabel will come to find me and I will tell her what is happening and we will find a way to be together’

His parents said nothing to him on the way to the airport, they barely said goodbye. He settled on the plane and let his thoughts go to Isabel in order to calm himself, knowing she would help him fix this.

Maria sat in shock at what Alex was telling her, what the heck was wrong with his parents. Ok that explained why he left, well it sort of explained it, but why did he stay and not come back for three years. Looking over at Alex she could see his pained expression. “Ok Alex, I understand that your parents made you leave and we know something was weird about them, did they ever say anything about Sweden before this?” Maria questioned trying to put this story together and make sense of it.

“No Maria that is the weirdest thing of all they never once said anything to me about going to school somewhere else, and my dad was joking with me earlier the day before about when Isabel and I get married someday, he would like to know my secret for getting a beautiful woman” Alex put his head down “Maria they loved Isabel, and just asked that we be careful...never once saying we needed to slow down or anything.” He lifted his head up and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Maria was heartbroken, it was painfully obvious that these two people whom she loved dearly were very stubborn but still loved each other very much. Hugging Alex to her she wanted to find out what had happened next, knowing there was a dream walk.

“Alex what happened when Isabel dream walked you?” she asked

“How did you know she dream walked me?” Alex asked looking at Maria, seeing her smirk he decided to keep going.

3 years earlier~

Falling into a restless sleep on the plane Alex hoped that Isabel had found out he was gone and would come so he could explain. Opening his eyes he saw her bedroom, going over and sitting on her bed to wait he looked around...something was off he didn’t feel the love he usually did when she dream walked him. Finally after what seemed like an eternity she walked in. He jumped up to go over and greet her with a kiss, pushing him away she walked past him.

“Isabel, what’s wrong? I need your help here something is wr...” He started to say.

“Yes Alex I know something is wrong, very wrong...WE are wrong” she stated looking at him with anger.

Alex wobbled on his feet, his heart hurting with a fierce pain, reaching up to put his hand over it he sat down on the bed and looked up at her. “What do you mean?” he whispered.

“Alex after you left this morning I started thinking. I don’t know what spell I was under, but you and I could never work...I think I was wrapped up in finally having someone like Michael and Max do.” stopping for a minute she looked at him with cold empty eyes “We should have never bonded, I can’t be with you forever...it just won’t work” she finished.

Alex felt the pain in his heart again, fighting not to cry he looked into her eyes looking for some sign of love or understanding and saw nothing. “Isabel I don’t know what happened from the time I left your house until now but something is wrong here, first my parents and now you...this can’t be happening” he said more to himself.

“Well Alex it is and when your parents called me I told them I would not contact you again, they were right, we are to young and it would just never work” Isabel replied effortlessly.

Standing up and grabbing her shoulders Alex made Isabel look him in the eyes. Still searching for that love that was always there, something he had seen for months...even as it had grown.

“Isabel look at me and tell me you don’t love me....tell me we don’t belong together” Alex challenged

“I don’t love you Alex, it was a need to belong and we don’t belong together” she said looking him right in the eyes.

Alex was crushed beyond belief; he let the tears roll down his cheeks and kept his hold on her savoring the last moments together. Isabel leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips pulling back a few inches from his lips she said “Bye Alex” and then she was gone.

As Alex finished telling his recount of the dream walk Maria’s head was spinning.

“Alex can I tell you that in the last few days I have talked to Isabel and she told me about your dream walk....unless your lying which I find hard to believe you both had a different dream walk” Maria answered sadly.

“What do you mean different, Isabel is the only one who could have been there...” Alex asked confused.

“Alex, don’t you get it...your dream walk and Isabel’s are different, if only you to stubborn people had talked to me or each other before this” Maria smiled seeing hope finally coming through. Alex still looked at her confused. Grabbing his face in between her hands she smiled at him “Alex, my best friend, we are going to get Isabel and you back to where you belong, TOGETHER!” she squealed.

Alex could not help but smile at Maria “Maria I love you, but what the hell are you talking about?” he asked.

“You know for someone so smart you’re an idiot! That was not Isabel in your dream walk, I don’t know who it was but we need to get you both together and get this worked out” She said jumping up and grabbing the phone.

“Maria that may not be a good idea, I’m not Isabel’s favorite person right now...a lot happened when we met earlier and there was no talking” He said blushing.

Maria looked at Alex with amusement “So you all had hello after three years with pent up frustration sex huh?” she asked giggling a little.

“She told you?” he asked embarrassed.

“No she didn’t tell me so to speak, she did say something in a drunk manner about giving up men…of course I think she changed her mind when she kissed me and sobered up” Maria said looking at Alex for his response.

“What do you mean kissed you?” he wondered.

Maria laughed thinking back “It was nothing she was drunk, which is another odd thing about Isabel I have never seen her drink, that sex must have been awesome” she joked.

Alex blushed again and then it suddenly occurred to him.... “That wasn’t Isabel in my dream? Then who the hell was it and who was in her dream?”

“That is what we are going to find out, we need Max and Liz in on this...I know it maybe weird but I smell alien corruption here” Maria answered.

For the first time in three years Alex felt hope again, he had tried to get over Isabel and had just not been able to.

Knowing what Alex was thinking Maria hugged him “Alex she has never gotten over you either, we will fix this…ok?”

Alex nodded his head and watched her make the phone call, one thing he wanted to ask Isabel when she would talk to him again was why he did not feel a connection with her when they were together earlier.

“Yes Max I know you are having a weekend getaway...but Alex is home and Alien trouble brews in our midst, so get off Liz and come home!” Maria voiced loudly into the phone.

Meanwhile...

A blonde tall woman stood outside a brick building, hearing her cell phone ring she glanced at it “Hello....yea it’s me who else would it be?.....ok what’s up now?.....he’s back in Roswell...how the fuck did that happen?.....ok…ok....OK I will get over there and see what is happening...damn kills my plans...yea ok whatever” she hung up blowing out a frustrated breath, A guy with brown hair walked out of the building and looked at her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her

“Oh nothing I have to leave town for a few days, so our plans are cancelled” the blonde answered.

“What? I have been planning this for days” he said angry.

She started to speak but changed her mind; looking at him she shrugged her shoulders

“Why do I bother?” he said “Lonnie, when you get your shit together give me a call!”

TBC...

And the next part will have Max and Liz. :)
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Rating: ADULT - very much so

A/N: I’m sorry it took me so long to update, bad case of the Real life blues hitting. This part is to all those who have stuck around to read my first story, I love you guys and thank you so much for the great encouragement, this part was a bit hard for me as I have not written the group before or a Max and Liz scene, it’s not the best but alas I tried, Tracie talking to you helped me to understand why we write and not be ashamed when we do. Rhonda I miss you girl, I hope you like this part! Cam I’m glad your back and handing out the oreo’s again. Lissa my sweetie I think you will like this part. Angel and Linds you guys rock, never forget that. This part is a little longer then I normally do but I thought you all needed it. Trude no real smut but after this it’s all a open free for all! Cherie and Michelle, I love ya. Ella I had so much fun on our visit even though we didn’t get a lot done, LOL. Ed I have so many words for you, can’t say them here though.And last but not least Fred as always kiss my ass!

Pt.6

“I don’t understand why we have to have this meeting; this is between me and Alex.” Isabel stressed to Maria over the phone.

“Isabel, I love you, but you are stubborn and so is Alex, something is very wrong here and we need all of us together to fix it so no more about this. Be ready...Kyle and Tess will be there to pick you up in a few, we are meeting at the Crash down” Maria spoke to her leaving no room for argument.

“Fine, I will get ready then...umm, is Alex going to be there?” Isabel asked in an apprehensive tone.

“Good chica, see ya in a bit...” Maria hung up quickly, stopping Isabel from asking more questions.

Isabel stared at the phone before hanging up, worried that Maria was up to something...more like knowing Maria was up to something. Seeing Alex again was not something Isabel was looking forward too, after the last time she was not only embarrassed but worried they would be alone some where and…it could happen again. She had no self control when it came to him and she knew it. Moving about her room she managed to get dressed. She stared at herself in the mirror... ‘Breathe Isabel you can do this’ she told herself over and over. After some time she heard a car horn, grabbing her purse she hurried outside.

“Hey Buddha boy I could have gotten out to get her!” Tess yelled at Kyle getting out of the car.

“She can walk to the car by herself, geez” Kyle said watching Isabel come out of the house

“Its fine Tess, I’m ready” Isabel giggled at them. Opening the passenger door and sliding in.

“Hey Isabel” a voice coming from the back seat said softly

Gasping in air Isabel glanced over to see Alex sitting in the back seat as well.

“You know Maria, she calls a meeting and we all better go or else, she’s worse then Max was in his King days” Kyle said looking thru the rear view mirror.

Tess reached over and smacked Kyle lightly on the arm “Maria is not THAT bad” she said laughing.

Isabel laughed a little much out of nervousness and the sick feeling in her stomach, putting on her seat belt she tried very hard to not look over at Alex and to move as far away from him as she could get.

Tess glancing back at Isabel and Alex with concern, grabbed her cell phone when it started ringing

“Hello”

“Oh hey Maria...yes we are on the way...yes we have Isabel and Alex with us...oh ok, umm yea I will tell Kyle, ok see ya in a few...bye” she said closing the phone

“Kyle go by the house she forgot something” Tess said a little worried.

“What did she forget?” Kyle asked, looking at Tess and not liking her worried look.

Tess decided not to answer and turned the radio on to add noise to the car, after a few minutes they pulled up at Maria’s house and Tess was about to get out when the door beside Alex opened up and Michael jumped in pushing Alex over in the middle right next to Isabel.

Isabel, not expecting Alex to be right next her, grasped when her leg and Alex’s leg touched, pulling hers away quickly. Alex did not miss her surprise, it hurt him.

“Michael is what she forgot?” Kyle asked

“No, she didn’t forget me dufus, my bike won’t start!” Michael answered “Hey can I get some room here” he said pushing Alex over more

Isabel tried not to touch Alex, she tired to move over to save herself from a heart attack but there was no more room. Alex’s leg was lightly touching hers and it was making her nuts. Alex was sorry that they were smashed together but not sorry he was touching Isabel.

Tess seeing Isabel’s face and apparent stress, looked at Kyle and told him with her eye’s to hurry.

Kyle started the car up the street, trying to get to the Crash down as soon as he could. Even the music in the car could not help the tension. Isabel was sweating and trying to think of other things to get through this car ride. ‘It’s been awhile since I’ve had Crash down fries...yea and maybe an Alien blast, or a little...Alex, NO! Not Alex’ she was thinking to herself ‘breathe Isabel you can do this’ she said to herself breathing in and out

“Isabel are you ok?” Alex asked seeing her sweating and breathing hard.

“Yes I’m fine” she said thru gritted teeth, both hands holding onto the door handle so she wouldn’t grab Alex.

Finally pulling into the parking lot, Tess, Kyle and Michael got out of the car.

“Isabel we are here...”Alex said looking at her

Isabel was holding on to the door so tightly with her eyes closed she had not noticed everyone had gotten out of the car, looking over at Alex she removed her hands and fought to open the door, Alex seeing her struggle reached across her and opened the door. Isabel froze feeling Alex across her she closed her eyes fighting to keep control of herself.

Alex looked up at her wondering why Isabel was so tense. ‘Is she disgusted by me?’ he wondered.

Finally getting her breathing under control she exited the car and started to the Crash down. Walking inside she looked around spotting everyone, except Max and Liz, sitting at a table in the middle of the diner. Alex walked in behind her and she could feel and smell his sweet scent, she shook her head trying to block it out as she went to take a seat.

“Ok everyone is here, except Max and Liz , they should be here in a moment” Maria said glancing at Isabel with a worried look

The Crash down was having a few upgrades and was closed to the public, paint cans and a few things were scatted around. Alex choose the seat next to Isabel to sit down, maybe for the fact he was enjoying her discomfort and also taking advantage of getting to sit close to her.

Feeling very over heated Isabel got up to go to the bathroom to splash water on her face. Walking towards the back she stepped into the bathroom ‘good lord Isabel get a hold of yourself’ she said in the mirror leaning over to splash water on her face.

Out in the diner the couples were talking amongst themselves, Alex glanced around and really took in the sight of them all, Tess and Kyle were talking and every so often Kyle would lean in and kiss her, more to annoy her and excite her at the same time. Maria was talking to Michael arms moving about but he could see the smile on Michael’s lips. Alex couldn’t help but smile at how happy his friends were and be happy for them. If only him and Isabel...nope he needed to think of something else. Maria looked up at Alex and their eyes met, she smiled at him and looked up to the clock.

“Ok where the heck are Max and Liz?” she asked Michael

“They left before I did, Max said they had to pick something up at the Pod chamber and then they were coming straight here” he answered

“Well they need to hurry, and they better not be doing what I think they are doing, those two are horrible!” Maria said annoyed.

Kyle laughed and Tess smacked him again knowing full well what Maria was talking about.

Pod Chamber

“Max!” Liz said breathlessly

“Hmm” Max voiced from the inside of her neck

“Maria is going to kill us! have to go...hmm..please...we have to help Alex and Isabel” Liz said trying to remove herself from Max’s lap. They had come up to the pod chamber to grab the book and translation to see if it would help at all but had started kissing. One thing lead to another and she was now sitting on top of Max her skirt up around her waist, panties having been removed, grinding against Max.

Pulling his head away from her neck and breasts, Max smiled at Liz “ah but what away to die!” he said attacking her neck again. Giggling and then moaning Liz, tired once again to get up, but Max had his arms wrapped firmly around her not to mention one hand in between her legs. Unzipping his shorts, pulling out his hardening member, he guided himself slowly into her passage. With a moan, Liz gave up and decided to enjoy herself, moving back and forth along with Max. Knowing they were going to catch hell from Maria it would be all that much easier if they were satisfied right? Then again they can’t seem to get enough of each other.

“Max...we…have...hurry...uhhh...” Liz said, on the verge of ecstasy.

“Almost...ohh...you’re almost there...” Max said, sweat dripping down the side of his face.

Forgetting they needed to be somewhere, Max and Liz immersed themselves in each other. Coming in on a powerful climax together, they held on to each other riding it out. A ringing noise brought Liz our of her stupor. She glanced down at her phone and, knowing full well who it was, reached over to grab it.

“I know WHAT you’re doing and I don’t want an excuse, just get here...oh and you guys are so going to make this up later...BYE!” Maria yelled into the phone not giving Liz a chance to say anything.

Kissing Max, she dislodged herself from him and pulled her panties back on, grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the pod chamber to the car.

Crash down

Isabel was still in the bathroom but heard Maria and laughed in spite of herself. She was still having a hard time knowing Alex was in the other room. She glanced at herself in the mirror one last time and opened the door, running straight into Alex.

“Ah sorry” he said trying to move out of her way.

Isabel not being able to help herself any longer, pinned Alex against the wall and brought her lips up to his with a fury. Alex being surprised but willing kissed her back, their tongues dueling for control. Alex guides Isabel so that her back is to the wall and grinds into her, causing her to moan into his mouth.

“Isabel, why are we doing this...” Alex said in between kisses.

“I don’t know, I can’t stop!’ she admitted still kissing him.

Taking everything he had in him Alex grabbed Isabel by the shoulders and pushed away from her, Isabel whimpered at the loss and looked up into his eyes.

“Isabel, I would love nothing more then to keep going ...but we need to figure this out and make it so you won’t leave when it’s over” he said gently putting his hand on her cheek

Knowing he was right, but not being able to think about anything but having her lips on his. She leaned forward and captured his bottom lip with hers, moving her mouth up to fully take on his. She kissed him again but instead of fury and need, he felt love, a connection began to over power him, something he hadn’t felt for a long time.

Isabel began to feel the connection open to her as well and it startled her. Flashes of his loneliness began to come in waves, she saw Alex thinking about her often in the past 3 years and his pain, she could feel it as much as she could feel her own pain, it touched her very soul. Tears began to form in her eyes as she saw the dreamwalk and the way his parents were acting.

“Oh Alex, what have we done?” she said pulling away from him.

Alex also had tears in his eyes as he saw everything Isabel had been going thru, her dreamwalk, how closed off she was...and worst of all, how she watched all her friends get together and stay together. Although she was happy for her friends, she held nothing but sadness and despair, she missed him so much.

“Isabel...I’m so sorry...I didn’t know...I” he tried to say without allowing the tears to come.

“Alex, it’s not your fault it’s mine...I’m so sorry, you have missed being here with your friends...because of me...this is because of who I am...” she started to say putting her head down.

“NO, Isabel this is not just you, and it’s not because of YOU and what you are” he said putting his hand under her chin to lift her head “I have loved you since I was in 4th grade and that will never change...I was upset at you yes, but I should have know and trusted that something was wrong!”

“Alex I should have trusted in our love as well, we both know nothing is what it seems...I guess it was just easier to be unhappy...I’m so sorry” she cried, regretting all the time they missed.

“We will figure this out and talk about everything and see how we can fix this... ok?” Alex said hopeful.

“Ok” she said trying to smile, but not removing herself from his embrace “I’m not sure I can stop touching you”

Alex laughed and then realized she was serious, pulling away from her just a little he grabbed her hand and started to pull her out to the people who were waiting on them, knowing she would have to wait till they cleared up all this stuff she pulled Alex close to her for one last passionate kiss, making his knee’s buckle

“Sorry” she laughed at the look as his face as she pulled away from him

“No it’s ok but if you do that again we will be leaving out the back door, and I don’t think Maria would like that.” he stated matter of factly

Isabel hesitated thinking strongly that the idea of going out the back door was a really good one, but knowing how Maria was really worried about them she allowed him to lead her by the hand out to their waiting friends.

Maria watched as Alex and Isabel went over to take their seats, noticing their hands holding tightly together, she was greeted to both of them smiling at her. Her heart soared for her friends and she decided that they must have worked something out in the bathroom. Seeing the flushed look on Isabel’s face she was hoping it was talking and not what happened yesterday. They are going to be as bad as Max and Liz, she thought to herself. As if they knew she was thinking of them Max and Liz walked in, both with a very guilty look on their faces.

“Sorry were are late we had to look for the book” Max said trying to come up with a valid excuse

“Save it Max, I know better” Maria said holding up her hand “besides it’s ok, lets just get this started”

Max was surprised at not getting a Maria lecture but happy to let it go. He went over and grabbed a chair, pulling Liz down on his lap.

“Ok where do we start?” Liz said

“Well I think when should start at the beginning, when Alex and Isabel first started to see something was wrong” Maria said glancing at Isabel with her eyes encouraging her to start

Isabel was not looking forward to telling her brothers how any of this came about but knew it had to be done “Well it was the morning after... umm...well ah” she hesitated “Alex spent the night” she said softly “everything was fine until he went home” she finished

“Ok so why was this any different, Alex has spent a lot of nights with you, at least up until that point” Michael asked

Max not really paying attention because he was to busy teasing Liz with his fingers gliding along her bottom, glanced up to hear Isabel’s response

“We bonded that night” she said not looking up

“YOU WHAT?!?!” Michael said loudly

Max startled, not sure he had heard her correctly, attempted to jump up almost forgetting Liz was on his lap Liz knowing he was getting upset refused to budge.

“BONDED? As in what?” Max asked in a loud voice.

Isabel looked between Michael and Max not really sure what to do.

“Michael and Max THAT is not really the issue, we are here to find out what happened to lead Alex to believe he should stay in Sweden for three years, and to fix it” Maria said grabbing Michael and making him sit back down

Kyle chuckled “wow they bonded before most of us did” he said receiving a look from Tess “Well, they did” Kyle said quietly looking over at Alex giving him a thumbs up

In spite of the threateningly looks Alex was getting from Isabel’s brothers he laughed a little at Kyle.

“I know that is not the point here, but you all were so young” Max stated looking over at Alex, really wanting to kill him “And that just makes the fact he left even worse, no wonder Isabel was so upset”

“Max, I left because my parents made me, and I didn’t come back because I really thought Isabel didn’t want me back, honestly I have no intention of ever leaving her” Alex said grasping on to Isabel's hand even tighter

Trying to get past the fact that his seventeen year old sister had sex and was left right after. Max calmed himself, once he thought about it a little more he thought back to how close they had become, everything had finally settled down in the group and everyone was trying to make things work. Tess had realized that Max and Liz we destined to be together and had started dating Kyle, Michael and Maria were as close if not closer then he and Liz were and Isabel and Alex had been getting closer and closer, nothing had broken them up even when all the crap was going on. Taking a deep breathe Max looked over and saw Isabel was a lot like her old self for the first time in three years. He smiled at her.

“Please finish Isabel, Michael and I won’t interrupt anymore...but I do wanna talk a little later ok?”

Michael snorted as Isabel shook her head yes towards Max. Alex and Isabel began to tell them all what they had seen and done, dream walks and how weird Alex’s parents had acted.

“My parents are still acting weird, I don’t even think they are together anymore, I never talk to one when the other is around” Alex said sadly

Isabel looking over at Alex captures his eyes with hers sending feelings of regret. Alex leaned over and put his hand on her cheek lovingly “it’s not you fault” he said softly.

Everyone in the group watched the couple with regret, thinking to themselves how they should have stepped in earlier but were to wrapped up in each other to see anything.

“We can all sit here and feel bad, but now we know something is going on and we have to find out who and what happened...we have plenty of time to make up for things” Maria stated knowing what everyone was thinking.

“Well I know one thing, there is only one person who could dreamwalk and pose as me, that would have any reason to do so” Isabel said “I was thinking about it and it has to be Lonnie”

“But why after all this time, and why only you and Alex?” Tess asked

“That is a good point, Lonnie, she is the only other person who could do this” Liz turned her attention to Isabel. “But who was in your dream posing as Alex?” Liz asked

“I think Lonnie could do it, but why would she? And wouldn’t it make more to break us all up?” Michael said still looking at Alex thinking about how nice it would be to wrap his hands around his throat

“Space boy forget what your thinking or you will never see me naked again” Maria said firmly “that is why I called this meeting we have to try to figure out what is going on and make sure it doesn’t happen again, to any of us” walking over to Tess she said “I was thinking you could go in and see if there is any mindwarps set up, they need to be able to remember everything”

“Ok I can do that” Tess said getting up and moving behind Alex first “close your eyes Alex I won’t hurt you, I promise”

Holding tightly to Isabel’s hand he closed his eyes, Tess jumped a little at the power that came through her. Releasing his head she stepped back to catch her breathe, Kyle jumped up to get her before she fell “you ok?” he asked grabbing her.

“Yea I’m fine, wow that was intense. Alex I hate to tell you but Maria was right you have been mindwarped, your dreamwalk was not a dreamwalk at all....meaning it could be someone who can mind warp, and they are very powerful” Tess answered.

Isabel looked scared but hopeful at Alex.

“Am I ok now?” Alex asked

“Yes, your fine....I have to ask you something” she said looking around “when you bonded did you feel anything...er... I mean of course you felt something, I mean did you see anything, unusual...alien like?” she struggled to get the words out without asking to much

Looking over at Isabel, he was not embarrassed but knowing she didn’t want her brothers knowing to much “well now that I think about it, I did see a light and could feel Isabel much clearer after we...um...finished” he answered

Michael growled and started to get up again, Maria pushed him down in his seat and sat on his lap.

“So you saw the light huh?” Kyle blurted out laughing.

“Ok look no matter what this is all personal, we just need to get the facts and not worry about anything else” Liz said feeling Max tense up again

Tess trying to ignore all the men in the room moved over to Isabel, resting her hands gently on the sides of her head telling Isabel to close her eyes. Kyle got up to stand behind Tess in case she fell back again. Tess removed her hands from Isabel

“Ok she was mind warped as well, but not as bad, although just as effective” she said sadly

“Ok so did you see anything on who might be doing it?” Maria asked from her position in Michael’s lap.

“Yes and Isabel is right it was Lonnie, but someone is helping her” she answered

“Ok, but who...and why Alex and Isabel?” Max asked

It suddenly dawned on Isabel and she sucked in a breathe “Khivar” she said

Hearing the name the room fell silent, deadly silent.

“No Isabel, he wouldn’t go through Lonnie, that makes no since...besides he wouldn’t bother breaking you up, he would just kill Alex instead” Michael said

“Michael! Bite your tongue...no death talk here, Alex will not die!” Maria yelled smacking him in the side of the arm

“Ouch! Ok geez, I didn’t mean it that way, but you know what I mean” he said pouting, as close a pout as Michael can do.

“Michael has a point even though it was crude, Khivar does things different, this was long term planning and trying to keep you apart and make it so your not with anyone else, as if they knew you bonded” Max stated spitting out the bonding part

“Ok so we know who, or at least one person but we don’t know why?” Tess said moving over to sit down again

“So we have to find Lonnie to find out what’s going on?” Kyle offered.

“Yes ok so how the hell do we find her?” Michael asked smartly

“Isabel can dream walk her?” Liz threw in

“We can go to New York?” Kyle said

“This is going to be impossible” Max stated

Hearing the door close they all looked up...

“I’m right here” Lonnie stated standing in the door way, her breasts swelling in a tight black top as she smirked at the group.

A/N the last part is for ED, him and his Lonnie love

TBC....
cherie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cherie »

Pooh Person! What a great part. :D Personally, I think Isabelle should have abducted Alex and hightailed it out the back door. :wink:

God, Lonnie's there? And you just left it hanging? Evil woman :twisted:

And your dreamer interlude was HOT!

Get yourself back here.
cherie

If all is not lost, then where is it?
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Rating: ADULT - very much so

A/N: I think pretty much everyone can tell who this part is dedicated to after you read it, thanks to my Beta and Best friend Ed, Trude I got your BUMP and I hope you like it, Rhonda I miss ya! Gerry thanks for reading, Tan I know you’re here lurking! Everyone else I should have a update sooner this time as it’s almost written(and it will be lots of fun for my newly reunited couple) and Kiss my ass Fred....now on with the story

Part 7

Isabel turned to the familiar voice, her immediate reaction was to put Alex behind her body in a protective fashion. She glanced around and saw that everyone had done the same thing with their ‘human’ significant other. She lifted her hand, ready to blast. She also saw Michael, Tess and Max’s hand out in front of them.

“What the hell are you doing here Lonnie?!” Isabel sneered.

“Hey, Hey...hands down I’m not going to hurt anyone, at least not anymore...” No one moved. “Look if I wanted to hurt you I could have snuck up on you all and your little meeting, I’m here to help.” she stated.

The group still not wanting to trust her lowered their hands but kept their mates behind them, Max moved forward a little bit to address Lonnie,

“Max, let me...” Isabel asked

Max looked at his sister and saw her determination, she needed to do this....he moved off to stand in front of Liz.

Isabel walked up to Lonnie and stood right in front of her, feeling the strength coming from Alex and the others.

“Lonnie, why are you here and why help now? Haven’t you done enough?” Isabel said refusing to allow this woman any understanding.

“Ok here’s the thing,” she stopped and looked around “ I can do this in front of everyone, or Princess, you and Opie over there can be told alone, and you can decide what to tell all your friends” Lonnie said.

“Do you think we are stupid enough to let Isabel and Alex go off with you alone?” Michael spoke up.

Kyle snorted and Tess just stared at Lonnie. Liz was the one who spoke up.

“She’s telling truth, I’m not sure why she is being truthful...or why she cares, but I can tell she is being honest.” Liz stated looking around.

“We will go in the back room...and we will take Maria, she knows everything anyway” Alex piped in. He was sure that Lonnie knew everything and didn’t want Isabel embarrassed, or Michael to kill him.

“Ok but we wait and if one person raises their voice, you get blasted no questions asked” Max said firmly

Isabel walked over to Alex, grabbed his hand walking towards the back room. Lonnie followed with a little to much confidence, knowing they wanted information so they wouldn’t hurt her. Maria waiting until the three of them were in the back room, turning towards the rest she held up her cell phone and walked into the back.

“What is a cell phone going to do, is she going to call if she’s killed?” Kyle asked

“No, dumbass she has it set and if anyone tries anything all she has to do is push panic and it will make a really annoying sound, plus call me” Michael answered

Tess glared towards the door and then looked over at Kyle her glare softening upon seeing his worried expression. Walking towards him she pulled him into a hug. Liz took the same intuitive and did the same with Max. Michael looked a little worried but didn’t take his eyes off the door.

“It’s going to be ok” Liz said always the one to reassure. Max pulled her into a tight hug, all eyes were on the back room wondering what was going on in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Backroom of the Crashdown

When everyone had walked in a found a place to sit, Lonnie looked at them wondering where to start.

“Ok this is going to be hard to explain, please let me get it all out and then ask questions” she glanced at the faces of Isabel and Alex, knowing how bad this was going to be. Looking at Isabel she began...

“When I first showed up in Roswell I was surprised that all of you had family and friends, the four of us always had each other, and that was it. I admit I was jealous, not only that but I didn’t realize how close Isabel and Alex were. I just figured Isabel was biding time with a human until we went back to Antar. The night you bonded, I felt the connection you two had. It flowed through me like a force I had never felt before, at the time I wasn’t sure why I felt anything but a little while later I had a visitor. He came to me and said he had seen the light, a light meaning the princess had bonded and picked her mate for life. I don’t know what you know about this but on Antar you can have sex with someone and not bond with them, but if you love someone and they love you then a connection is formed that is unbreakable. When you bond with your chosen mate during the bonding you will be taken to another plane and the bonding is “approved” by the higher ups...I don’t know much about that so asking me questions about that would be a waste of time, all I know is they like watch to make sure the love is pure.”

She stopped for a second still looking at Isabel, who was trying to hide the sick feeling in her stomach “from what I gather Isabel your love and connection with Alex is like no other, well no other until the rest of your group bonded, this visitor was upset and refused to allow the connection and bond to continue, he insisted I help him and he said in doing so I would have the one thing I always wanted....acceptance.” Lonnie allowed her voice to warier for a brief second, gaining her composer she keep going “I think you all know that I was the one in Alex’s dreamwalk, and I also helped make Isabel believe she was dreamwalking Alex, when she wasn’t, I’m not proud of what I have done and I should have know that a bond that strong could not be broken, but you have to believe I was told to do it that way...or Alex would be have been killed. I may be bad but I wouldn’t want Alex to die...after getting a bit of the feelings from the connection I felt I had to do this. I’m not asking for forgiveness or to be part of the group, I just realized it has to end and I don’t want to be apart of it anymore. I also found acceptance on my own.” she finished the last words looking down, waiting for the hateful words to come at her.

After a few minutes no one said anything so she looked up, catching her eyes, Isabel stared at her, Lonnie was shocked at what she saw in Isabel’s eyes, it wasn’t Hate or distrust, she saw pity, and a small amount of understanding.

“Lonnie we have a lot of things to talk about before you are off the hook, but we need to know the something right away, are Alex and Isabel in danger?” Maria questioned feeling maybe that Alex and Isabel were still trying to understand everything

“Yes they are in danger, HE only wants one thing, and HE will do anything to get it” Lonnie said

Grabbing Alex’s hand Isabel thought they might be apart again and she wasn’t sure she could handle that. “Lonnie who is this person and why me? I don’t think it’s Khivar because if it was I have this awful feeling I wouldn’t be sitting here and Alex would not have gone to Sweden” Isabel asked

“You’re right it’s not Khivar, its Cal” Lonnie answered

“Cal?! Why would he care about my connection to Alex?” Isabel said raising her voice, none of this made since.

“Ok let me see if I can explain this, Cal is a shape shifter right? Well he was also one of your closes friends when you were on Antar, he was so heartbroken when you were killed, you two were always together. He volunteered to come on the ship with your pods to be your protector...only after he got here he found out something that he has never been able to get over. Cal never knew his dad, and his mom was killed in a freak accident so Cal was taken to the palace to live, he was not raised as one of royalty but Vilandra treated him very well, Zan did not like him nor did most people and it was never understood why he was brought to Palace to live. After Cal came here somehow he found out everything and it rocked his world...see he was in love with Vilandra, he knew they could never really be together but he thought if he came as her protector maybe they would find a way to be together on earth. After he got here he found out that could never be and that has been eating at him for years. He refused to accept what he was told and wanted to make sure you where unhappy and you would turn to him. See it has to be willingly or it won’t work” Lonnie jumbled a bit, feeling like she wasn’t explaining right.

“Ok I think I get what you are saying but what was it that he found out that would make him want to break a bond?” Alex asked finally speaking

Lonnie looked at Alex and a very pale Isabel, and then over at Maria, surprised she had not spoken

“Cal found out who his father was, and because of this he can never be with Vilandra or rather Isabel....they are brother and sister” she finished

Isabel sucked in a breath, falling back against the couch a bit “I don’t understand! How can he be my brother?” she said looking at the ceiling

“You have the same father” Maria said finally speaking up, she had been sitting there putting everything together as Lonnie spoke.

“Exactly, he found out that his mother and your father had an affair and when she died he went to the Palace, not only that but Vilandra did not feel that way about him, she loved him as a friend.” Lonnie was hoping they would understand what was driving this man.

Sitting up Isabel looked at Lonnie and knew she was telling the truth, she had to make sure Alex was safe, she would not lose him again. Standing up she walked over to where Lonnie was sitting. “You have to promise me you will not do anything to help him, Alex needs to stay safe” she told her reaching her hand out to shake it.

Lonnie knew that Isabel was making sure she was telling the truth “I promise you, I’m here to help and do what I can to fix this” she said grabbing Isabel’s hand firmly

“Ok what do we do now?” Alex asked getting up of the couch as well

“Well first we fill everyone in on most of the story, then we come up with a plan” Maria said getting up as well

“He knows the connection is back, that’s why he called me...somehow we have to block him from knowing it’s there and make him think I broke it again” Lonnie stated

“Well I’m not letting Alex out of my sight so we have to figure out something” Isabel reacted, grabbing Alex’s hand and pulling him towards her

“Maybe we can get Tess to help with that” Maria announced

“Good idea” Isabel said hugging Alex to her.

Just as they were getting ready to walk back in from the backroom the back door opened and in walked Waitress that worked at the Crashdown

Lucia, Michelle, Tracie and Cherie were giggling and carrying on not noticing the small group in the back room.

“Oh hello!” Lucia said glancing at Isabel hugging Alex, looking at him she recognized him as the boy Isabel had dated a few years back

“Isabel I’m heartbroken, I thought I had finally talked you over to the other side!” Lucia asked amused

Isabel and Maria laughed knowing this was a running joke, Isabel rarely went to the Crashdown in the last few years, but when she did Lucia was always there to flirt with her and put a smile on her face.

“Sorry Lu, she only has eyes for Alex and one woman, and that’s me!” Maria replied causing her and Isabel to go in a fit of giggles.

Alex was not finding this funny at all and knew Maria was referring to the “kiss” during Isabel’s drunken stupor. Lonnie was just looking at them with eyebrows raised not really sure if she wanted to know what any of this was about.

Lu laughed and walked over to Isabel reaching her hand out to the beautiful girl “Well if you change your mind or he does you wrong you know where to find me” she said winking.

Isabel blushed and smiled at Lucia, and then glancing at Alex she chuckled, pulling him to her again and giving him a soft kiss. That’s all it took to wipe the scowl off his face.

“What are you all doing here? “ Maria asked knowing the Crashdown was closed.

“We came in to get a few hours and set up some things for the re-opening...also to try out some new things for the menu” Tracie said “you all want to be our guinea pigs?” she asked.

“Sure, Michael and Kyle can always eat, they are out front” Maria exclaimed.

Tracie got a dreamy look on her face “Kyle is here?” she asked

Michelle and Cherie looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

“Yep he’s out front with Max, Liz and Tess” Isabel answered

“Oh MAX!!” Michelle exclaimed pushing her way past Tracie and going the door.

“MAX!” they heard Michelle yell out as they all laughed and walked into the front part of the diner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max heard the voice and smirked turning around he smiled at Michelle as she rushed over to him

“Why hello Michelle!” he said smiling at her. Michelle was a wonderful middle aged woman who had worked at the Crashdown for years, she was always ready to flirt with Max and make him smile. Max knew it was all in good fun but also felt flattered as she had no problem telling him how handsome she thought he was. Liz was very good at pretending to be worried Michelle would steal Max away.

“Hey there woman, back off from my man” Liz said sliding up beside Max, giving Michelle a warm smile.

Returning the smile Michelle stepped up a little closer to Max “Ok I will back off for now, but if you ever want a older woman to show you the ropes, let me know” she said making him blush

“Michelle back off, we all know if Max wanted an older woman it would be me” Cherie said walking by grabbing Michelle and pushing her behind the counter

“Hello Cherie with a C...”Max asked recovering from his embarrassment “what are all you lovely ladies doing here?”

“Well Max, Cherie and I thought you might want to take us both on...you know threesome...might be fun!” Michelle told him trying to make him blush again

Maria seeing Max at his limit jumped in to change the subject

“They are going to make some new things for the menu and we get to try them” Maria answered walking over to Michael giving him a reassuring hug. Michael glanced over at Lonnie.

“What are we doing about her?” he asked

“She’s staying with us” Maria answered “and we will explain everything later” flicking her eyes over to Isabel and Alex “for now let’s eat!”

Tess and Kyle found a booth and Alex and Isabel sat with them, Max, Michael, Liz and Maria decided to sit at the counter. Lonnie looked around unsure of where to sit. Maria patted the seat next to her and Lonnie sat down.

Tracie took her ordering pad out and walked over to the table where Kyle, Tess, Alex and Isabel were sitting.

“Can I take your Order?” she said shyly looking at Kyle

“You sure can I’m starved!” he started “I would like.......”

Tracie stared at Kyle and her thoughts faded off

The smoke faded away and Tracie saw Kyle standing in front of her, reaching his hand out he pulled her close, bending down he picked her up and set her on the counter. Starting at her toes…ok wait not her toes...starting at her knees he ran his finger tips up her body stopping at her face. Cupping her face in his hands he pulls her forward placing a soft kiss on her lips, pulling away he smiled and leaned in to give her another kiss...

“Can I have fries with that?” Kyle asked a third time

Tracie snapped out of her day dream, “I’m sorry, I didn’t sleep much last night, I will make sure you get fries” saying that she walked away without getting anyone else’s order. They all stared after her dumbfounded, Cherie walked over and took everyone’s order then walked to the back to start fixing it. Lucia and Tracie made themselves useful filling things and putting stuff away. Michelle kept winking at Max, and laughing when he would blush. Everyone ate and talked like they hadn’t since Alex was here three years ago. Maria looked around so happy to have all her family together again the way it should be.

It was decided that Lonnie would go back and stay with Michael, Maria, Liz and Max, they all wanted to keep an eye on her. Isabel and Alex would go back to his house and stay, his parents were out of town and they would have the whole place to themselves, which everyone knew they needed, even though Michael grumbled and Max did not look happy, they both knew Isabel needed some time to talk to Alex....although talking is not what she had in mind.

TBC....
cherie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cherie »

Pooh, you are too much! I'm sitting here with tears of laughter rolling down my face. Too funny! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this great story. I am honored. But I have to protest. I want Max to myself. :twisted: Michelle can have him when I'm done. (what's left of him) :wink:

Okay...back to the story! What a twist! That Cal was the one that made Lonnie fake the dreamwalks. She still worries me, though! Hurry back.
cherie

If all is not lost, then where is it?
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

part 8

Post by truelovepooh »

ALERT: VERY ADULT PART

Rating: Adult - very much so
Summary: Alex and Isabel never broke up in Season 1..this follows through to season 2 all the stuff happens, with the exception of Grant, I can't really go into much more but as you read you will catch on I hope!
A/N: OK. Lucia is posting this for me, as I have moved from Florida finally! YAY and now here I am in Tenn. and I'm having internet issues...that being said Lucia needs a big thank you for posting this for me, and beta-ing it as well. Ed is my usual beta but I can't seem to catch him and my e-mail is not working. I will be going on a road trip with the hubby and I promise to update when I get back. Thanks to everyone reading. You all are awesome.

Part 8

After being dropped off by Maria, Alex and Isabel walked hand in hand up to Alex's front door. Isabel had hardly been able to take her hands off of Alex all night, afraid he would leave or that she would wake up and find it was all a dream. At one point, Lonnie had pulled her aside and explained a little more about the connection and why Isabel couldn't keep her hands to herself. It was a relief to understand why she was acting the way she was. She wasn't really embarrassed but more worried that Alex wouldn't feel the same way she was. Knowing him (Mr. Sensitive) he would want to take things slow and "get to know each other" again. That being said, she was sure that there was no way she could just sit and talk to Alex. They had three years to make up for and it was going to be fun trying...she just had to make him understand.

Opening the door for her, Alex led Isabel into the house and turned on the lights.

"Isabel, you should remember where the bathroom is, but in case you forgot, it's on the right up the stairs...the guest room is next to it," he said pensively.

"Thanks Alex, but I won't need the guest room," she challenged, raising her eyebrows at him as she spoke.

"Isabel...you know we need to ta..." he started to say but she cornered him with a kiss. But she would not give in and led him to his room, all the time keeping her lips on his. Once inside the bedroom Alex gained control and set her down gently on the bed. It took all of his strength to pull away from her lovely lips.

"Isabel, just please sit still and give me five minutes, then after we can continue...if you want to," Alex replied as sternly as he could, given the circumstances.

Pouting her lips, Isabel moved her head up and down in agreement. Then she looked over at the clock on his wall and smiled at him, letting him know that she was keeping time.

"OK, where do I start? First off, no touching or I will get totally distracted and forget anything I might want to say," Alex said as he sat down across from her at a safe distance by his desk.

Isabel still had the pout on her face, but agreed...for a little while at least...

"Secondly, we need to make sure we are totally honest, no holding back...I have to make sure you don't get hurt again, OK?" he said matter of factly, taking a deep breath as he looked up into her eyes.

Isabel hadn't thought that she could want Alex any more than she already did, but she had been wrong. "How am I going to get through the next four minutes?" she thought to herself desperately.

"By sitting there and talking out loud," he answered with a laugh.

She was a bit startled, having forgotten that their bond was back. "OK, I will answer out loud but this is going to be a long three minutes and twenty-five seconds," she said with a sexy grin, knowing that the minutes were ticking away steadily.

"Isabel...we are going to talk. You know that the minute thing was not set in stone. We really need this, you and I. I realize that we have already straightened out a lot and that we have our bond back so I can feel everything coming off of you, including your...feelings about what we SHOULD be doing but will you please humor me?" he said with a tiny hint of a whine.

"Fine, but then when we are done talking, you're mine," she stated, knowing that she had to give in to him on this issue.

"OK look, I know that our bond is just as strong as it was before - it even feels stronger - but we haven't been together for three years. How do we go back to where we were before?" he asked, sounding a little worried.

For the first time since they had kissed in the Crash Down Isabel began to worry herself. She knew it had been three years but she didn't think that she had changed a lot. OK, she had changed some but only because she had been miserable and had been missing him so much.

"Alex, I know you're worried but I'm still the same person you feel in love with. And I have missed you so much...I didn't get close to anyone, I just lived my days the same way, always with the hope that someday you would come back to me." She stopped for a second to concentrate on sending all of her love to him through their connection. "I know that things are different, but mostly in a good way. I'm not seventeen anymore, and neither are you. We don't have to answer to anyone once all this crap is taken care of and it will be taken care of - I really think Lonnie is here to help. I can feel her to a degree and she's done being unhappy. She wants her own life...and I want one too, with you...the one we always talked about." Isabel walked over then to kneel in front of him but still kept the agreement by not touching him.

"Isn't that what you want?" she asked softly.

"Yes, I want that more than anything, and I think you're right about Lonnie as well. I guess I'm just scared and..." He dropped his gaze then. "I don't want you to get hurt again," he replied.

She couldn't hold back any longer so she grabbed his hand first and then pulled him into a hug. "I'm not going to get hurt - just remind me everyday how much you love me and we will be just fine," she said as she held on to him even more tightly.

They stayed that way for a little while, loving the intimacy of their connection and the pure joy of the feelings that were being sent back and forth between them. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore so she broke the rule and kissed him softly, nibbling gently on his bottom lip. The kiss deepened and grew passionate quickly with both of them trying to slow down and enjoy being together. At last they stood up and moved to the end of the bed, breaking the kiss.

Standing at the end of the bed, Isabel backed away and slowly began to undress, removing her shirt first and then her pants, never breaking the intense eye contact with Alex. He stood mesmerized before her, staring at her as if frozen by the interplay of his desire and his confusion. When she started to remove her bra, he walked over and moved to stop her. She started to protest but he put a finger over her lips and held up a hand, signaling her to wait a minute. She could see the range of his conflicting desires playing out on his face, but finally he seemed to give in and accept their need to come together. He shot her a look that was at once hungry and innocent and began to move closer to her.

Alex very slowly pulled his shirt off and began to take off his pants. Isabel couldn't help but take notice of how much he had filled out. His chest was broad and lined, his stomach flat with a thin line of hair going just below to his boxers. She shivered with delight at how the boy she had always loved had grown into a man. Before, everything had been so rushed that she hadn't really been able to take stock of all the changes until now.

"I have worked out a little; it helps take the stress away," he said, hearing her thoughts.

"You look amazing," she said truthfully.

"YOU are the one who looks amazing, although I see that you have lost weight and I hope it=s not because of me," he said sadly.

Not wanting anything to drag them back into sadness, she walked over and stood in front of him, running her fingers down his beautiful chest, tracing the lines of his lean muscles. Alex reached up and slid her bra straps down one arm and then the other, reaching in front to unclasp the undergarment, watching intently as her breasts fell free from their confines. Isabel’s breathing quickly became ragged but still she knew that they needed to go slow - this was Alex's way of getting to know her body, mind and soul. This was what he needed and she would do anything for him.

He used his fingertips to brush across her nipples lightly, causing her to moan. In the same gentle manner, he leaned over and kissed her softly, gliding his fingers down her body, tracing her curves in slow circles.

The sensations he was creating deep within her were making her legs feel weak. She knew that he was determined to be slow but her body did not want to cooperate. Lonnie had warned her about this and she was trying with all of her will to hold herself back. Hearing her thoughts, Alex decided to give her a break and suddenly picked her up and put her on the end of his bed. This caught Isabel by surprise but she was quickly distracted by the way he moved over her and began kissing her neck, leaving small marks as he made his way down. She nearly gasped when he took one breast in his mouth, moving his tongue around the nipple and then moving onto the other. She grabbed onto his back in an attempt to pull him up but he grabbed both her hands and put them above her head, giving her a slight smile. "Leave your hands up there for a minute," he thought to her.

"Why?!" Even in her thoughts she was panting.

"Watch and see," he said, moving his adoring mouth down towards her stomach, kissing and licking around her belly button. Isabel shut her eyes to better concentrate on the waves of passion moving through her body. When Alex moved down to kiss the inside of her thighs Isabel nearly jumped out of her skin. Using one hand, he began to remove her panties, sliding them down her legs, kissing as he went. He picked up one leg and kissed the inside of her ankle then moved up and went back down the other leg.

Isabel was trying hard not to thrash around and simply pull him to her. Knowing that she couldn't stand it much longer, he leaned in and kissed her trembling core. When she felt his tongue enter her most secret of regions, Isabel couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly. He slowly licked up towards her clit and then stopped to look at her face. Everything in him was entirely determined to make her feel good, to give pleasure to the girl that he had loved from afar for far too long. He was overjoyed to see that she was leaning up to look at him with such passion in her eyes she could barely contain it. He had already been thoroughly aroused before but the raw desire reflected in her face caused his already hard member to jump. With his eyes still locked on her face, he took both hands and rubbed them up her legs, stopping just before her center and rubbing in small circles. To her great satisfaction, he leaned in again and once again began licking in an upward motion, finding her nub and sucking gently on it. Plunging his tongue in, he moved it in and out, sucking and licking. Isabel's hands found his head running her hands through his hair, pushing his face closer in to her hot core. The sounds coming from her were driving Alex nuts but he worked hard to maintain his focus, using two fingers to rub her clit, moving her ever closer to the edge.

"Alex....I'm going to explode," she screamed, to which he responded by sucking harder until her legs locked around his head as he lapped up her orgasm. After coming down, she lay very still. Alex thought she might have fallen asleep. "I'm still awake and ready to return the favor - I just can't speak out loud...yet," she relayed to him.

Kissing his way up her body again he found her lips and took them lightly, soon pulling her into a passion-filled kiss. Isabel found herself excited and enthralled by the way that she could taste herself on his lips. She flipped him over and kissed her way down his body, stopping to suck on his nipples. He moaned and the sound was a delight to her ears as she worked her way down. Finally having lost all of her patience she tore his boxers down his legs, freeing his aching member. Lovingly she kissed his balls and licked them lightly before she took him in her mouth, licking the precum from the tip of his shaft. Moving her tongue around, she licked his dick from top to bottom, finally inserting it into her mouth half way, and then pulling out with suction. She used one hand to massage his balls while the other moved up and down with her mouth. Alex was grasping the blanket with his hands on either side of his body, trying not to grab her head. He allowed her to keep on this for a few minutes before he reached his hands down lightly and grabbed her face and pulled her away. Of course she started to protest but he replied,

Isabel, as much as I would love for you to finish and we can do that another time if you want, I want to be inside of you and I won't be able to if you finish."

Also feeling the strong desire to become one together, she crawled up to lie next to him. When he kissed her he could taste a small hint of himself merging with the taste of her nectar in his own mouth. Alex moved them up to the center of the bed and laid there for a minute basking in her essence (not to mention trying to slow down the rapid pace of his breath).

Moving in to place a passionate kiss on her already swollen lips Alex fumbled to the side of his bed for a condom. After tearing open the foil wrapper, he started to put it on but then he felt a soft hand take over. Isabel slowly slid it up his very hard shaft and Alex almost let go on the spot.

"Isabel! You’re making this difficult," Alex thought, not feeling capable of speech right then.

"I know, but it's fun..still," she said between kisses.

Alex slowly moved in between her legs to position himself at her hot core. He slid in a little and then pulled out, teasing her to the point of making her growl. After he did this three or four times Isabel had enough so she grabbed Alex's butt and pushed him inside of her, causing them both to moan at the wonderful feeling of her walls surrounding him. Alex paused for a second and then he began to move at a slow pace, so slow that he could feel Isabel getting frustrated again. But he was going to do this his way and luckily for Isabel his way was to give her as much pleasure as possible. Using his tongue to lick her bottom lip, Alex tried to show her the pace he wanted.

Alex had almost forgotten what it was like to have a bond with Isabel. Even though he had nothing to compare it to, he knew enough to realize he was lucky to not only love the woman he was making love to but to also have this amazing bond, where they could feel each other’s emotions so clearly - it was like experiencing everything doubly...

Even though he was taking it slow, Isabel was in heaven. The sensations and feelings going through her body were causing her to make soft, mewling sounds. The erotic sounds spilling from her lips were making it hard for Alex to hold out, but he was determined to make this one of the best nights of their life...or at least a preview of what was yet to come.

Alex suddenly felt a tightening around his dick and he knew Isabel was close, so he decided to speed up. Soon all that could be heard was the slapping of bodies joining and then the sound of Isabel crying out as she came harder than she had ever thought possible. Wanting her to have another orgasm, Alex reached down between them and rubbed her clit as he moved in and out at an even faster pace. In response, Isabel reached up and pulled Alex into a passionate kiss and they both cried out as they came together – the second time (well really the third) for Isabel.

Alex laid on top of her for awhile, almost afraid to get up. "Alex, I'm not going to leave this time," Isabel whispered.

"I know...I just...I don't want to be away from you just yet," he replied, kissing her softly on the lips.

"I'm OK with that...stay right where you are," she said as she wrapped her arms around him to pull him closer.

As they laid there together, their heartbeats slowed to the same rhythm and lulled them to sleep, still connected in one another’s arms.
Last edited by truelovepooh on Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.