Dead & Buried Rules

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Dead & Buried Rules

Post by Bordersinsanity »

<center>Rules of the Dead & Buried Forum</center>

1) If a fic is active on Canon/Conventional Couple (CC), AU with Aliens, Au without Aliens, Unconventional Couples (UC), Alien Abyss (AA) or Crossover (XO), it should NOT exist on the Dead & Buried Forum.

2) Dead & Buried Forum will serve as a stopping ground for fics from the other six boards that are on their way to deletion. If a fic has NOT been updated in over 90 days on one of the six main boards, we will prune it, lock it and then move it to the Dead & Buried Forum. If you do not contact us to give us a reason for your absence during the next 30 days, we will delete all fics that are less than 5 parts.

**It is not a terrible hardship to repost a fic of less than five parts when a writer returns.

**All fics that have 5 or more parts will reside in the Dead & Buried Forum forever or until the time comes when we need more space to accommodate our ever growing completed fanfic forums.

3) If you’re ready to continue a fic that is in the Dead & Buried Forum please contact a mod to have it unlocked and moved back to one of the appropriate six active forums.

4) ALL threads in the Dead & Buried Forum have been pruned of all their feedback and locked. Locking a thread ensures that no new feedback can be posted on that thread. If you are reading a story on the Dead & Buried Forum and would like to show your appreciation to the writer, a PM means just as much.

Under NO circumstances are users allowed to post in Dead & Buried.

*When making a request to have a story moved back to an active forum, please provide links and specify which forum the story belongs in. Makes it a little easier on us mods.
Thanks*

Thanks
The Roswell Fanatics Board Administration Team
Last edited by Bordersinsanity on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Dead & Buried Rules

Post by Evansgurl01 »

Hi,

I would like to finish my fic Faith by Evansgurl01 please
At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that it's happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away

-Meredith (Grey's Anatomy)
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Please provide a link and specify the forum.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Evansgurl01
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evansgurl01 »

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14444&start=0

The story is on the AU with Aliens section.
At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that it's happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away

-Meredith (Grey's Anatomy)
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Evansgurl01 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14444&start=0

The story is on the AU with Aliens section.
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Hi, I'd like finish my fic I'll Look After You. And it's an AU w/o Aliens fic. Here's the link for it. :D

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19397

I'd also like to bring back Even In Death and I Hate That I Love, with are also AU w/o Alien storys, but they're not here anymore. Should I post them again or do you guys do that?
Last edited by Cocogurl on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Cocogurl wrote:Hi, I'd like finish my fic I'll Look After You. And it's an AU w/o Aliens fic. Here's the link for it. :D

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19397

I'd also like to bring back Even In Death and I Hate That I Love, with are also AU w/o Alien storys, but they're not here anymore. Should I post them again or do you guys do that?
If they've been deleted you'll need to repost them. Also you'll need to repost that link - it's incomplete.

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Oh, sorry. Here you go, and thanks for your help! :D

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 36&t=19397
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Cocogurl wrote:Oh, sorry. Here you go, and thanks for your help! :D

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 36&t=19397

Done

Stacie
Lou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lou »

Can I please have my fic reinstated? It goes in Cannon/Conventional Couples.
Thanks
Lou

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 32&t=15762